[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Kyoya I have to agree, it is definitely their onscreen chemistry and off screen interactions that are convincing us that they are made for each other! Like why would you not be attracted to each other, you get along soooooo well! Surely all that chemistry can't be just a good working relationship right? And SURELy they can see how great of a person the other party is? (I mean flaws aside.. unless they are already dating someone else! Yikes!!:crazy:)

12 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

i agree w/you comrade! sometimes we don't have to believe ev.thing we read so yes just focus on their hit drama with our BinJin & we'll fret about it if the rumor/s happen to be true! I've been saying that too even at CLOY thread that these two are 'MATCH MADE in HEAVEN'! Furthermore, if they're destined to be with each other, that'll happen right? TBH i want them to walk down the aisle v v badly :)

Me tooo.. I'm so into this ship now I think i'll sink with it if it doesn't set sail :tears:

Go ahead and produce a great drama you two, but please don't forget to consider the possibility of a life partner in each other :kiss_wink:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2

Hi! new to this thread, a fan of HB (since Kim sam soon), SYJ (since The Classics) and on-and-off Kdrama fan.

I've watch some of HB's  and SYJ's dramas/movies but I never joined their ships until this drama came along... I'm really trying hard to remind myself to be rational and that everything HB and SYJ do are nothing but Fan service:sweatingbullets:..... but I still can't help and lurk at this thread to find an outlet for my shipping....:sweatingbullets::lol: 

From all the youtube videos, interviews I've read and backlogging this thread and facebook pages, I think SYJ pique HB's interest during The Negotiation movie when she acted out scenes differently from what HB had expected and cut her hair to fit her role when she was already committed to another melodrama right after their movie. They maybe (I don't know them personally so wrote "maybe") became comfortable with each other during their promotions for the movie and "maybe" became good friends after they started shooting this drama. I did not believe the marriage rumor because the first thing that came to my mind when i first saw the news was, maybe this is just another tactic to boost people's interest same as when Gong Yoo marriage rumor came out but it was actually for his new movie.  As for the break-up, I don't think it's true either because it would be so awkward for them and the whole crew, but then... they are so professional sometimes in their BTS that i think there's no truth to this ship at all....:lol::lol: (yes, that's me sinking my own shipping dream) I'd say, let them finish this drama in peace, let them learn more about each other as a person and flirt/tease each other (on and off cam) all their way till the ending of this drama and whatever interview that may come their way. I will surely enjoy every bits and pieces of videos, pictures and shipper analysis for this ship till the end:wub:... Fighting BinJin shippers!!:lol:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

In the previous years, Hyundai Bin admitted that he dated Song Hye Koy and Kant SoRa. I don't think that he afraid of any dating scandal. On the other hand, Son Ye Jin never one admits about dating anyone. I don't think that she is afraid of dating, but she might be the type who wanna keep her secret life until she is sure that they are getting married. When the reporter asked about her worrying about dating rumor, she said no, not at all. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, winny said:

Hi! new to this thread, a fan of HB (since Kim sam soon), SYJ (since The Classics) and on-and-off Kdrama fan.

I've watch some of HB's  and SYJ's dramas/movies but I never joined their ships until this drama came along... I'm really trying hard to remind myself to be rational and that everything HB and SYJ do are nothing but Fan service:sweatingbullets:..... but I still can't help and lurk at this thread to find an outlet for my shipping....:sweatingbullets::lol: 

From all the youtube videos, interviews I've read and backlogging this thread and facebook pages, I think SYJ pique HB's interest during The Negotiation movie when she acted out scenes differently from what HB had expected and cut her hair to fit her role when she was already committed to another melodrama right after their movie. They maybe (I don't know them personally so wrote "maybe") became comfortable with each other during their promotions for the movie and "maybe" became good friends after they started shooting this drama. I did not believe the marriage rumor because the first thing that came to my mind when i first saw the news was, maybe this is just another tactic to boost people's interest same as when Gong Yoo marriage rumor came out but it was actually for his new movie.  As for the break-up, I don't think it's true either because it would be so awkward for them and the whole crew, but then... they are so professional sometimes in their BTS that i think there's no truth to this ship at all....:lol::lol: (yes, that's me sinking my own shipping dream) I'd say, let them finish this drama in peace, let them learn more about each other as a person and flirt/tease each other (on and off cam) all their way till the ending of this drama and whatever interview that may come their way. I will surely enjoy every bits and pieces of videos, pictures and shipper analysis for this ship till the end:wub:... Fighting BinJin shippers!!:lol:

Sorry, I do not agree with you. Our BinJin couple will not do anything low (there are rumors of marriage) to make the drama rating rise.Binjin will not use their personal lives to be highlighted just to make people interested in this drama.This drama is always awaited by everyone and always gets a high rating, even from the episode 1 screening, all thanks to their efforts and hard work and all the drama support teams.Let's appreciate their hard work and professionalism to provide a very good drama. Even in extreme weather, they are still shooting this drama.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

41 minutes ago, prueksa said:

In the previous years, Hyundai Bin admitted that he dated Song Hye Koy and Kant SoRa. I don't think that he afraid of any dating scandal. On the other hand, Son Ye Jin never one admits about dating anyone. I don't think that she is afraid of dating, but she might be the type who wanna keep her secret life until she is sure that they are getting married. When the reporter asked about her worrying about dating rumor, she said no, not at all. 

HB not afraid to admit but i dont think YJ want to declare their relationship...shes really a private person..if im not mistaken..last year YJ was interviewed..and she said..she wants a real love or dating rumours..something like dat..because her previous rumors with Nam Gil was not true...she wants to feel that kind of rumors..but she didnt said she will admit it..

as i said earlier..they are big name in SK..they dont have to afraid on other perception..ppl still love them..because they are legend..nothing to worry on their popularities..so why the have to tell and admit to the world that they are dating..they need space and their own privacy..they are not young anymore..they want to live freely...they almost 40...and dating and breakup news is not good for ppl aged like them...

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

@winny We never know if such rumor was created for GY to promote his movie so please do not make such an assumption. GY is a veteran actor and I don’t think he needed to resort to such tactic for his movie to be successful. And hb and sjy also don’t need this dating news either to help boost their drama’s popularity. It’s true that this drama has got a lot of coverage lately as the result of the rumor circulation, however if the plot sucked, people would not even bother. Remember that before it was broadcasted, knets’ reaction were largely negative as they called it outdated or wattpad fanfic material, yet the high ratings and the growing interest of audience around asian have proven them wrong.  Moreover, their agencies already stated they were good friends last year when those photos of them at the grocery surfaced on the internet so it’s not likely they only happened to become close while shooting this drama like you said. 

Btw I’m not sure if this is the thing you used to believe or still believe cuz of the way you worded it but saying there’s no truth to this ship in a shipping thread is such a turn off for everyone who visit here so try to refrain from such expression. 

• Like 7

@Sak Cien @BINGO_OSorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't meant that this rumor about their marriage or any rumors about them are from BinJin themselves or their respective camps. What I meant was, that this rumors (who ever started it) when I first read about it , the first thing that came to my mind was another news that can hype the drama even though it's getting good rating on it's own. Sometimes rumors (that made them come out and deny it) like these do help provide the drama more buzz on the news.... example being here in my area (not from KR), after the news of them denying these rumors came out today, (Aside from all the articles that's already out talking about how swoon worthy Hyun Bin, SJY and how good the drama is) more local articles came out talking about this on my local news feed today and it made more and more people (outside of KR) curious about it. 

I do appreciate and keep up with actual news about all their hard work they are doing to give the viewers a good drama , that's why I don't really believe in these rumors (marriage and break-up) without supporting evidence like pics of them grocery shopping together.  I love BinJin couple and do wish they get married in real life someday. :wub::lol:  I apologize for the misunderstanding again. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@Kyoya @dftio@stroppyse and other shippers here, i also think was not shipping them until CLOY - i guess bc first time i saw them together in a proj was in Negotiations but with CLOY something really tells me these two are destined to be together not only in dramas or movies but in real life! I also agree that let's have them finish this proj, give them time to really feel what's in their heart of hearts but again WE SIMPLY WANT THEM TO SHIP, SAIL but NOT SINK! :) lol

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

@thi2018I did backlogged :lol: then reading comments in different languages from other sources made me see it in a different light sometimes.:sweatingbullets: different cultures might have different interpretations of body languages i guess :sweatingbullets:

@ShinTitanium, been checking multiple sources (weibo, FB, IG, soompi, etc) for news :lol: i hope there will be pics, haha:w00t:

I just want to say to the photographer who took these series of pictures and made them do these poses, Thank you! These series of pictures looks like those engagement or pre-nup pictures of couples that's popular in my country... :lol::wub:

https://images.app.goo.gl/RkEgdhdQg8Lkr4bp6 (credits to the uploader of this link)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

29 minutes ago, Winny said:

@thi2018I did backlogged :lol: then reading comments in different languages from other sources made me see it in a different light sometimes.:sweatingbullets: different cultures might have different interpretations of body languages i guess :sweatingbullets:

@ShinTitanium, been checking multiple sources (weibo, FB, IG, soompi, etc) for news :lol: i hope there will be pics, haha:w00t:

I just want to say to the photographer who took these series of pictures and made them do these poses, Thank you! These series of pictures looks like those engagement or pre-nup pictures of couples that's popular in my country... :lol::wub:

https://images.app.goo.gl/RkEgdhdQg8Lkr4bp6 (credits to the uploader of this link)

May i know where are u from?

Sorry to say...your words doesnt show you as a binjin shipper...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Winny said:

Well well we have a poser! Lol do you really wanna be on board here?!?! Just concern about your time..this thread is for BINJIN shippers you may wanna lurk somewhere else..

• Like 3

Stay happy, comrades :wub:

Like how cool our couple have dealt with malicious comments or rumors, let's just enjoy each and every precious moment of them together as much as we can. Happiness comes when we least expect^^

Cant wait to meet them again in three days :blush:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5

I am so bored waiting for the next CLOY ep, I suddenly thought of the photos I took with Hyun Bin and Son Yejin on separate events and decided to share them here. I am hoping I will get to take a photo with both of them one day. It will really be a dream come true!

CSCPi1t.jpg

8q9OZAV.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Fangirlingislife said:

@sharluvsenergy wow you were at the Rampant meet and greet? I was there too! :wub:  

And suddenly I'm active again on this thread :D Have been a silent reader for a few weeks now

Hahaha yes I was there as well. Couldn't miss it since I am a big fan of both Hyun Bin and Jang Donggun. 

Do continue to be active in this thread to support the love for our BinJin couple.:heart:

• Like 6

@stardust8@I❤BinJin

Hi! :sweatingbullets:I'm from TW, spent some learning yrs in Phil, currently in between China and TW. Media feeds are mixed of Eng+Tagalog+TW Mandarin+Simplified Chinese, all very different.:sweatingbullets:

I'll try my best to explain... Been shipping HB and SYJ for a while so I watched a lot of their videos together subbed in Eng and chinese. There were times when Chinese subs videos came out faster than eng subs. This video (https://youtu.be/1gko9RH6yko) is a few weeks old subbed in TW Mandarin, came out on my feeds first. For the part where HB and SYJ both recounted their own version of paragliding scene filming, HB and SYJ interaction felt kinda awkward while watching it in chinese subs, i thought that something was lost in translation so watch it again with Eng subs and search for posts discussing about this video... Translation meaning are the same in Chinese subs and in English but underlying meaning of the words are kinda different in my opinion, thus it came off as kinda awkward interaction between the 2 in chinese subs. In Eng subs, HB was just teasing SYJ  (not exact translation of the dialogue part > HB "We both might get hurt if I was still holding your hand";  SYJ "No, I wouldn't have trip/fallen if still holding your hands" - HB "I don't think so" ) HB tried to hide his smile and SYJ laughing awkwardly. In my opinion, Body language, language used or difference in culture a reader is coming from can have different meanings to the same thing we are all looking at. :lol:  So i've been searching if there's any post that can explain HB and SYJ body language or good understanding of Korean language/culture just to understand them better.:sweatingbullets:

Maybe I'm sounding like I don't ship BinJin coz I'm trying to rationalized and control myself from spamming loads of pics of them I have stored on my phone :lol::lol:

Post is getting long , sorry, Goodnight Everyone!:lol:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

Hahaha yes I was there as well. Couldn't miss it since I am a big fan of both Hyun Bin and Jang Donggun. 

Do continue to be active in this thread to support the love for our BinJin couple.:heart:

Yeah I'm a big fan of Hyun Bin, i went to SG from PH so i can see him in person up close! 

Yeah i will do my best to be always active and not be lazy to post and comment :)

• Like 2