[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

47 minutes ago, dramamilft said:

I am jumping on this ship although i retired from shipping years ago. I’ve been a fan of HB since the beginning of time and this is the first time I ship him with someone. They have that “look”, if you all know what I mean! 

I know what you mean by that "look"!

It's just too different with the two of them.

I've watched a lot of other couple pairings but the way these two interact with each other, how comfortable they seem together, is just on another level. I do hope we hear some good news within this year from these two! 

And moreso, i hope HB isn't involved with the JJM/JDG issue. But it's making me waver a bit knowing both these guys are best friends with HB! :(

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Kyoya said:

I know what you mean by that "look"!

It's just too different with the two of them.

I've watched a lot of other couple pairings but the way these two interact with each other, how comfortable they seem together, is just on another level. I do hope we hear some good news within this year from these two! 

And moreso, i hope HB isn't involved with the JJM/JDG issue. But it's making me waver a bit knowing both these guys are best friends with HB! :(

I wouldn’t let rumors get in the way of shipping them.  Just enjoy these two beautiful people and this beautiful drama! I look forward to what happens to after the drama too. I had been following them since their Negotiation press days & just thought to myself “wow, they have that husband/wife” look and vibe. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Chingu :wub:.bts for eps 7 & 8 is out. I'm grinning from ear to ear.....  Have you watched it? I melt the part where Yejin hug her Bin-shii..the gestures look so natural of them.... :heart: Is in the air 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Love the BTS. Read alot of comments referring 0:32 :wub:. The way he teased her and the way they laught together. 

HB looks more relax here. 

And for kissing scene, SYJ looks more shy here. Compare with another SYJ Kiss scene BTS drama/movie, she looks more iniciated there.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

In the BTS video, at min. 3:48 SYJ (Yes, SYJ!) kissed RJH first so the director called cut. She was so embarrassed that she hugged Hyun Bin. :wub: (For those who haven't seen ep.8, RJH was the one who initiated the kiss/es.)

Aaah, we know that the nurse saw deeper kisses than what was shared to us by the CLOY editors, but dear SYJ, you're Yoon Se Ri here, okay? Yoon Se Ri. :D

0:33 hereon is also so cute. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Yejin definitely looks more nervous during the kissing scene (3:44) that she has to break into laughter. But I love how HB playfully teases her (0:32) and they naturally hold each other despite all cameras on them. :lol: 

And I love 1:05 Yejin almost fall on him when they are rehearsing, I see what HB is doing :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, campanulah said:

In the BTS video, at min. 3:48 SYJ (Yes, SYJ!) kissed RJH first so the director called cut. She was so embarrassed that she hugged Hyun Bin. :wub: (For those who haven't seen ep.8, RJH was the one who initiated the kiss/es.)

Aaah, we know that the nurse saw deeper kisses than what what shared to us by the CLOY editors, but dear SYJ, you're Yoon Se Ri here, okay? Yoon Se Ri. :D

0:33 hereon is also so cute. 

(3:48) oh yes!! she reach out to initiate the kiss hahaha :w00t:

sharp eyes you have :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

19 minutes ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

(3:48) oh yes!! she reach out to initiate the kiss hahaha :w00t:

sharp eyes you have :D

And she was gently stroking his arm! Again, dearest SYJ, Jung Hyuk had just been shot by a gun. He had wounds there somewhere. Back to your Se Ri role. Concentrate. :D 

I think the nurse saw this part of filming but the CLOY director is scrimping on us by only showing the gentle kiss. We did not wait 2 WEEKS for a gentle kiss! Come on, Mr. Director!!! 

================================

THIS. IS. LOVE. :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, campanulah said:

And she was gently stroking his arm! Again, dearest SYJ, Jung Hyuk had just been shot by a gun. He had wounds there somewhere. Back to your Se Ri role. Concentrate. :D 

I think the nurse saw this part of filming but the CLOY director is scrimping on us by only showing the gentle kiss. We did not wait 2 WEEKS for a gentle kiss! Come on, Mr. Director!!! 

Uri Yejin tries to control herself by holding onto the IV drip stand but in the end her hand still naturally moves up to his shoulder :lol: 

Yes I think so too, the nurse must have seen the deep kiss :vicx: Director needs to keep it PG13 B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

23 hours ago, cybertron said:

Please translate start from 7:35..

They mention our BinJin..

Basically they just summarised everything since The Negotiation and talked about the recent marriage rumours, not much new information. Most are just opinions from panel. 

One girl mentioned that she heard from someone that after the drama, that they are gonna announce their marriage news. 

Another guy expressed his opinion that after EP 6 of CLOY, he think they will announce the marriage and assumed the break was because of the preparation of announcement. 

They then mentioned both of the agencies' statements, mentioned SYJ always have good chemistry with her male leads. That's why the rumours with her and HB are untrue due to good chemistry, so agencies state rumours are untrue. 

Hong Sukchun (an openly gay entertainer), jokingly said "I hope thats the case (that the rumours are false)" because he likes Hyun Bin hahaha. And the other girl said "Same". 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6