[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 12/27/2019 at 11:00 PM, Sak Cien said:

Is this picture what you meant?

So close that both can go together for their drama overseas shooting. Lovely knowing how close they are:wub: 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Love 1

Not sure if this is posted by anyone yet.  Looking how they are together makes me happy lol.. just to answer the same question.  Look how HB responded to the question.  He said, so close yet so far.  I wonder if he would see his soulmate in front of him now, but still unreachable?  Why I have this wish for them, to end the 2019 by being a long life couple.  Hm.. how I love this idea.

Anyone shares same imagination? :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On 12/27/2019 at 11:00 PM, Sak Cien said:
Is this picture what you meant?

They both are senior actors and having this trip seems to be casual.  And since they have been seen together in the other trip last time, this seems to be really something casual for them.  Love it.:P

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4

So happy the rating increase again.

I thought it will drop a bit due to SBS Entertainment Award.

Hope it will reach double digit start from tonight episode and keep increasing towards the end of the drama.

Fighting CLoY.

Fighting BinJin!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Hi. I’m new to the thread although not new to this forum :) I started to ship this couple few days ago after watching their swoonies interview where they showed so many cute interactions. Then I backtracked this thread, in which I found many useful info about this couple. Thanks to all the contributors!

Btw, I’ve just come across this vid which was during their Negotiation promo last year. I bet many of you have seen it but for new shippers like me who have never, I’ll post it here cuz no one mentioned it (or maybe someone did but i missed it idk)

What interests me is that if the translation was correct, the director might’ve had a slip of tongue where he implied hb liked sj more when asked to give them score for their chemistry. At first nobody seemed to have a clue about what he meant even the MC but our main couple. They looked shocked and freaked out immediately following what the director had to say. His answer was totally unrelated to the question as in the movie, they barely had any scene together. Their chemistry here could’ve meant how well their performance complimented the other but the director might’ve talked about them in real life. Remember this was way before their dating rumor so if it was a joke, they could’ve laughed it off but seeing their reaction, especially they way yj had to butt in to help the situation, I think there should be some truth to it. The point here is not who liked who more but hb actually had feelings going on for yj at the time. 

I have shipped many couples throughout the years. Some got confirmed, some never and some got together but they went separate ways eventually, so talking from my experience, with this vid plus the grocery photos plus the witness sightings last year, it’s very likely they’re more than just close friends. It made me annoyed that someone voiced out that they could be merely friends in this thread with all the pretty obvious ‘hints’ while in this forum, many threads still thrive on extremely vague findings from fans. I believe in close friendship between men and women, however at hb’s age when he has the desire to settle down in mind and the limited free time being an actor, spending plenty of time in and out of the country with a female friend without any interest/feelings for her seems to be unreasonable to me. 

btw I’m happy their drama is doing so well. Hope for the ratings to keep going up. Seems like knetz also gradually root for them as a couples cuz they look good together on and off screen. 

• Like 8
  • Love 11

Hi everyone. I just joined this forum since both HB and SYJ are my favorite actors since long time ago.. and really hope that they end up together ^_^:wub:

In the vlive star movie interview for the negotiation movie, the interviewer ask SYJ why didn't they meet in a project until now? (The negotiation). Her answer made me curious.. she said that they were in talk for some  projects but he (HB) didn't do it.. I wonder was it only a joke or not.. if not then what was the projects.. and Hyun Bin reaction was so cute.. you could see it in minute 19.00

• Like 5

I got the sense that this  'top secret love story' tag is somehow suitable for our BinJin couple :D.. It shows so much in their body language. I never seen HB teased his partner in interviews before ie when he wave his hand in front of yejin in the couch talk,  or when he complained (and pout)  when Yejin couldn't say 3 of Captain Ri qualities, what surprise me most is when he said 'I can speak for myself' when Yejin talked about how they prepared for their roles...  He looks so comfortable.. All these gestures giving me hope for them to be real :wub:.. Hope Yejin will post that long awaited selfie with HB during their New Year celebration..  (because we know they have shooting on that day) 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

Hi. I’m new to the thread although not new to this forum :) I started to ship this couple few days ago after watching their swoonies interview where they showed so many cute interactions. Then I backtracked this thread, in which I found many useful info about this couple. Thanks to all the contributors!

Btw, I’ve just come across this vid which was during their Negotiation promo last year. I bet many of you have seen it but for new shippers like me who have never, I’ll post it here cuz no one mentioned it (or maybe someone did but i missed it idk)

What interests me is that if the translation was correct, the director might’ve had a slip of tongue where he implied hb liked sj more when asked to give them score for their chemistry. At first nobody seemed to have a clue about what he meant even the MC but our main couple. They looked shocked and freaked out immediately following what the director had to say. His answer was totally unrelated to the question as in the movie, they barely had a scene together. Their chemistry here could’ve meant how well their performance complimented the other but the director might’ve talked about them in real life. Remember this was way before their dating rumor so if it was a joke, they could’ve laughed it off but seeing their reaction, especially they way yj had to butt in to help the situation, I think there should be some truth to it. The point here is not who liked who more but hb actually had feelings going on for yj at the time. 

I have shipped many couples throughout the years. Some got confirmed, some never and some got together but they went separate ways eventually, so talking from my experience, with this vid plus the grocery photos plus the witness sightings last year, it’s very likely they’re more than just close friends. It made me annoyed that someone voiced out that they could be merely friends in this thread with all the pretty obvious ‘hints’ while in this forum, many threads still thrive on extremely vague findings from fans. I believe in close friendship between men and women, however at hb’s age when he has the desire to settle down in mind and the limited free time being an actor, spending plenty of time in and out of the country with a female friend without any interest/feelings for her seems to be unreasonable to me. 

btw I’m happy their drama is doing so well. Hope for the ratings to keep going up. Seems like knetz also gradually root for them as a couples cuz they look good together on and off screen. 

Yes many obvious hints that very highly likely they would be more than close friends

I've watched most SYJ movies and truthfully, as much as I want to ship her with any costar, I just can't see any sparks. Then comes along HB, wow sparks really fly. I definitely feel something going on between them while filming the movie but during interview they said they didn't have a chance to act together in the same space. So it is amazing how they can quickly build up the strong chemistry in a short time. That only says the attraction is mutual from the start.  

Related image

And then during the stage interview, we see HB displaying a boyfriend material :phew:

Some of his fans would say he has also been attentive towards his other costars but not to this extend I believe. :lol:

Then also the spamming of selfies they took together. :wub:

This is definitely not to promote the movie but their close relationship :P

Spoiler

So the grocery shopping is not a surprise seeing how close they are

I am positive sooner or later we will hear their good news :D

Image result for hyun bin son yejin

• Like 6
  • Love 9