[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

It seems like the korean public's sentiments towards Hyun Bin now isn't too good because of the scandal?

Is anyone able to translate this article for netizens reactions please? I tried google translate to see what netizens said and it appears to be all negative?

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/144/0000651202

Thats so sad, because I really liked these 2 together. If only Hyun Bin would attempt to clarify his innocence :tears:

16 minutes ago, dftio said:

It seems like the korean public's sentiments towards Hyun Bin now isn't too good because of the scandal?

Is anyone able to translate this article for netizens reactions please? I tried google translate to see what netizens said and it appears to be all negative?

Thats so sad, because I really liked these 2 together. If only Hyun Bin would attempt to clarify his innocence :tears:

Yup. I have read that 2 days ago.

I though they have a tight schedule and focus for CLOY project.

For this time HB agency, VAST entertainment has posting anounce about Hoax matter. It Will be a step to prevent their actors from Hoax.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@peggygordon Thank you so much for posting that. Even though they didnt specifically mention Hyun Bin, it is clearly alluding to him. Unless the other actors are in Vast entertainment as well? I was beginning to become convinced that since no one tried to clear his name, it must mean a guilty conscience. 

After all, I wish for a potential couple with a good past, healthy relationship and happy future!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, dftio said:

this is only one of the article which has bad comments. there are plenty that just talk about the drama positively. comments on naver tv for cloy videos mostly positive

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, dftio said:

@peggygordon Thank you so much for posting that. Even though they didnt specifically mention Hyun Bin, it is clearly alluding to him. Unless the other actors are in Vast entertainment as well? I was beginning to become convinced that since no one tried to clear his name, it must mean a guilty conscience. 

After all, I wish for a potential couple with a good past, healthy relationship and happy future!

On the contrary though. Bec if he addresses the rumor, particularly a baseless rumor,  he is legitimizing its existence. And the rumor won't stop bec with the attention he's given it, especially with his stature in the industry, he's basically feeding the rumor to grow. So people will keep on talking about it. Plus, if he vehemently denies it, he may sound defensive. It's a baseless rumor bec he's just dragged into it bec he's friends with the people directly involved in it. Knetz's accusations are malicious and libelous, and as such are illegal. I'm actually beginning to think it could be black propaganda against the show.

So the wiser move is what they're doing now, which is threaten those who spread these rumors with a legal suit. Int this way, the agency is shifting the burden of proof to the knetz. When they're identified and brought to court, they will be asked by the court to prove their allegations that supposedly date back to 2013. If the knetz can't prove them then they are guilty of libel, defamation, and spreading false information. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 10

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/hyun-bin-to-take-legal-action-against-marriage-and-breakup-rumors-involving-son-ye-jin

this article title is totally false!! VAST entertainment didnt even mention the marriage rumours, this announcement is not directed to it but yet they write this kind of title ... totally for clickbait!

also i'm following koreans reactions closely for CLOY ... as you can see viewership ratings are not affected and even increased. so dont worry! the scandal is mostly pointed towards JJM and JDG... in naver tv there are mostly good comments. 

• Like 3
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, stardust8 said:

Sorry but i dont really understand ...the things happen in the past...and we cant do anything..we have our past time..what we did during young...it already past..why ppl want to judge something not belong to him anymore...

:cold_sweat:

If someone has a past i think the other person will accept and move on as long as the person change for the sake of their new relationship...but if that person still do in secret then its a different story. 

Just in case if HB and SYJ are in, perhaps she isn't interested on his past bcoz she is the present and the future:innocent:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, seolhyunarii said:

JJM and JDG... in naver tv there are mostly good commentsi 

I never thought that JDG would come on that place since his image looks like super super gentle and well-behaved face. Moreover his married at that time. Just an opinion. 

1 hour ago, campanulah said:

I'm actually beginning to think it could be black propaganda against the show

It could be... But i hope and pray the ratings would not be affected yet it will increase somehow for this coming weekends episode. 

• Like 2

I am sorry if this offends anyone but I don’t understand netizens and their bullying ways of wanting their biases or idols to maintain a pristine image.  It sounds like HB is indirectly involved in this scandal, but because CLOY is doing so well, they have to drag his name through the dirt. After 3 deaths of popular idols this year, enough is enough. As a fan, I appreciate artists for their talents and not for their personal life, because we won’t ever get a glimpse of that anyway. And if any of the rumors are true, well that goes back on the artist personally if they want to mess up their careers. I don’t think it’s netizens job to ruin someone else’s life—or put an end to it. Quit giving these bullies so much power and let justice and karma handle itself. 

• Like 15

Soompi is the more credible one. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1377023wpp/hyun-bins-agency-to-take-legal-action-against-malicious-rumors

Hyun Bin’s Agency To Take Legal Action Against Malicious Rumors

Jan 14, 2020
by C. Hong

Hyun Bin’s agency has announced that they are taking legal measures to deal with the spread of malicious and false rumors about the actor.

On January 14, VAST Entertainment released a statement through their official social media account. It reads, “Hello, this is VAST Entertainment. The agency is currently collecting evidence of false facts and malicious rumors in order to protect our artists’ rights and interests. We ask fans to directly send us information if they come across malicious rumors about our artist. Thank you.”

Other actors at VAST Entertainment include Lee Jae Wook and Kim Yoon Ji.

Hyun Bin, who is currently starring in the tvN drama “Crash Landing on You,” has been swept up in dating and marriage rumors twice with his co-star Son Ye Jin. They are known to be close friends and addressed the rumors directly in their press conference for the drama.

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, dramamilft said:

I am sorry if this offends anyone but I don’t understand netizens and their bullying ways of wanting their biases or idols to maintain a pristine image.  It sounds like HB is indirectly involved in this scandal, but because CLOY is doing so well, they have to drag his name through the dirt. After 3 deaths of popular idols this year, enough is enough. As a fan, I appreciate artists for their talents and not for their personal life, because we won’t ever get a glimpse of that anyway. And if any of the rumors are true, well that goes back on the artist personally if they want to mess up their careers. I don’t think it’s netizens job to ruin someone else’s life—or put an end to it. Quit giving these bullies so much power and let justice and karma handle itself. 

You said it. I think it also goes back to how the industry fostered that kind of behavior from the fans. They have empowered the fans too much -- and this is more rampant in the kpop industry -- to the point that celebrities fear them. Agencies' statements after their idols are caught dating begin with an apology. Like why??? Why are you sorry to them? It's your private life. So now fans have become so entitled that when their idols are dating they rant about how they make their idols rich and popular by patronizing their albums, concerts, TV shows, and related merchandises. But they're not forced to spend so much on them, anyway. Or are they? 

I'd see harsh comments tagging SYJ on instagram, for example, from "fans". Can you blame her now if she'd rather have her private life kept hidden? And it's always the woman who's on the losing end since she's the target of hate messages from "fans" when a dating rumor erupts. That's why the shade she threw on CLOY when she said "one time fans are more dangerous than anti-fans" is so apt.   

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, campanulah said:

You said it. I think it also goes back to how the industry fostered that kind of behavior from the fans. They have empowered the fans too much -- and this is more rampant in the kpop industry -- to the point that celebrities fear them. Agencies' statements after their idols are caught dating begin with an apology. Like why??? Why are you sorry to them? It's your private life. So now fans have become so entitled that when their idols are dating they rant about how they make their idols rich and popular by patronizing their albums, concerts, TV shows, and related merchandises. But they're not forced to spend so much on them, anyway. Or are they? 

I'd see harsh comments tagging SYJ on instagram, for example, from "fans". Can you blame her now if she'd rather have her private life kept hidden? And it's always the woman who's on the losing end since she's the target of hate messages from "fans" when a dating rumor erupts. That's why the shade she threw on CLOY when she said "one time fans are more dangerous than anti-fans" is so apt.   

You nailed it. The industry has definitely given the fans too much power where they’ve created this unhealthy ownership of the artists.  I understand that without fans, entertainers would not be where they are. But to give them so much power that artists have to live in a bubble for fear that their every action is watched and critiqued, that is too much.  Sometimes I understand why these artists resort to depression, anxiety and worse yet—suicide. One mistake (or even being in a relationship) and their careers are over, it shouldn’t be that way because at the end of the day, they’re still humans and have the right to live like normal folks.  Therefore, as a HB fan , this type of rumor doesn’t phase me and I will continue the support and love cause that’s what true fans do! 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Personally for me, I like actors or actresses for their art which is acting and playing the given roles and characters convincingly. I prefer to separate their public life as an actor or actress from their personal and private life. After all, we are not the ones marrying them so it is none of our business whether they are exemplary boyfriends or spouses or whether they are cheating boyfriends or spouses. It is a matter for their girlfriends or spouses to deal with or handle. Of course, if the person had committed a crime or illegal act, then it is a different matter altogether, then the person should be dealt with by the law, no question about that. 

Many netizens were boycotting Lee Byung Hun for his past indiscretions. For me, I would still watch his movies or dramas if they are good and well made and if the genre and subject interest me since he is still a very good actor although his personal life might not be spotless. 

For this case similarly, I would still watch the movies and dramas of Hyun Bin if they are good and well made and if the genre and subject interest me even if there is truth to the rumours which I actually don’t think so. 

As for shipping him with Son Ye Jin, it is understandable why we would ship him with Son Ye Jin due to their undeniable chemistry as we can see with their current drama, CLOY.

If they are really dating in real life as rumoured, I believe Son Je Yin should know Hyun Bin as a person better than any of us. She should know if Hyun Bin is really that type of guy or if Hyun Bin is not that type of guy but is unfortunately dragged into it just because he is friends with 1 of the 2 guys involved. If he is not, then it should not affect their relationship. 

So we need not worry on her behalf but should  instead enjoy their drama and their performance in the drama. Just my 2 cents. 

• Like 13
  • Love 2

I feel bad that everyone's now saying so many harsh things about HB. Netizens can be so ruthless with their words. But tbh, it will make you wonder if he's actually involved because he is best friends with those two!! :(

I do hope that everyone in the CLOY production won't be affected due to this. So far, the scandal didn't affect the ratings because it is a good show. You can't bring a good show down. 

Fighting, team CLOY!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ZWL said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd95Foa3KC4

ok wow this video made me so sad :(

I see A lot of Fortune teller love our couple :D So many Fortune teller telling about BinJin fate

For me It's just a Fortune teller the reality we don't know yet until we pass it.

Below are the clip of Fortune teller said that they are best matching together.

I've copied at Son Ye Jin thread on page 614.

Thanks for @fchopin on translating

New year we are Asian will talk about horoscopes. Those who read horoscopes usually ask about love line or marriage date. There are many people curious about 2 hot people hb-yj's zodiac.

I'm a fan of both, and yj's fan since her debut. Even though they denied dating rumors, and this is my private channel, but if they happen to watch this clip, I say their zodiac signs are matching very well. 

Hyun Bin was born on September 25, 1982, which is the date of the Horse, the month of the Rooster, and the year of the Dog.

Son Ye Jin was born on January 11, 1982, which is the date of the Horse, the month of the Ox, and the year of the Rooster.

They are the same age, but according to the Chinese calendar, 1 is the year of the Dog and 1 is the year of Rooster. So they are extremely well-matched.   If they are not lovers right now, it's really good if hb pursues yj. They will compliment each other well and very precious to each other. Lady Samsil predicted in 2020 these two zodiac signs would get married. If they get married earlier, it's possible they will break up. So getting married late will be better. If the dating goes well this year, they can get married next year. Many knetz said they make a beautiful couple and support them. Right now both of them said they are not in that relationship which is causing a lot of disappointment. I support them together,  beautiful and talented couple. It's great if they are really dating. I may make Son Ye Jin uncomfortable for saying this --> if she's not dating, she will become like one of us (fortune tellers) :D. She is beautiful, good at acting, and her energy is strong. If her dating is going well, her tension will be loosened a bit. It will be amazing if both come together, lady Samsil said, and even better if they get married and have wonderful children.

Then the fortune teller talked about the idol couple just recently revealed by Dispatch after only 1 month dating KA and JE. He said people will throw rocks at him for saying this --> he predicted they will have to break up. They will not last long together as a couple according to their zodiac signs. You probably know the answer by now.

In conclusion, this fortune teller is really supporting hb-yj.

Last time there was another fortune teller said they will get married per their zodiac signs. Another one this time. They both have their own private channel so they must be 2 different fortune tellers :D 

The writer said their faces match well and their zodiac signs also match well...hb-yj...what you think .

For me i support the best Fortune and their happiness

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3