[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 hours ago, Xoxo said:

I got the sense that this  'top secret love story' tag is somehow suitable for our BinJin couple :D.. It shows so much in their body language. I never seen HB teased his partner in interviews before ie when he wave his hand in front of yejin in the couch talk,  or when he complained (and pout)  when Yejin couldn't say 3 of Captain Ri qualities, what surprise me most is when he said 'I can speak for myself' when Yejin talked about how they prepared for their roles...  He looks so comfortable.. All these gestures giving me hope for them to be real :wub:.. Hope Yejin will post that long awaited selfie with HB during their New Year celebration..  (because we know they have shooting on that day) 

Yes, that couch talk and the picture that YJ posted for Christmas greetings,  that personal level of being close is also a "top secret". Just hoping we can see a glimpse of hint of them after their drama wrapping up nxt year. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 12/30/2019 at 4:22 PM, thi2018 said:

I guess chemistry is just another word for love. 

Scott Thompson

They are perfectly and painfully beautiful. Such a match made in heaven :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

This video was taken by someone when our BINJIN couple promoted negotiating film a year ago (2018).Glad to see this video. This proves their spark has occurred during the promotion of negotiating films (maybe the director knows a little more about them).

LOVE BINJIN :wub:

• Like 5

BTS photo of the last scene in ep 6 of Crash Landing on You. They looked extremely happy even though the scene was supposed to be extremely sad

I smile because it is a wonderful day with a wonderful person – you. You make me happy.

You make me smile like a fool. A happy fool that’s in love with you.

81013772_233493704307504_611702470795591

• Like 2
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

Gosh it is funny that everyone waiting for the dispatch news today.

And many on twitter said they want dispatch to reveal HB & SYJ although everyone knows they are dating.:lol:

The best headlines to watch for is their wedding bells not dating. Hope these couple can settle down and have kids and then SYJ can get back to work as fast:wub:

• Like 6

The only show that ive watched with HB as lead was Secret Garden. On the other hand, ive watched a lot of SYJ's movies and found her really pretty and adorable. Then came Crash Landing on You and i was hooked! I love the cinematography and Switzerland is also one of my dream destination! There was undeniable chemistry between the two and HB just became too handsome in my eyes haha

He ages like wine! He's looking so much better now! 

Then i started looking for videos in YT and found out that they costar in a movie before this and they look so adorable and so at ease with each other in those promotions! Perfect match!

SYJ  actually had a cameo in Secret Garden! 

They both had their debut a long time ago but they never worked together until now! Same year, same age! 

I saw an article regarding the new year couple from dispath and many were mentioning in the comment that it would HB and SYJ, but its like an open secret already lol

They seem compatible with each other, they complement each other, they even look alike in my eyes..

If they are really dating, which i personally think they are HAHA, i feel that there is a very high chance that it would work and lead to marriage! They are both nearing 40s so im sure that its something they will consider as well upon entering into a relationship. I just feel that they finally met each other at the right time!

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1