[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, peggygordon said:

I see A lot of Fortune teller love our couple :D So many Fortune teller telling about BinJin fate

For me It's just a Fortune teller the reality we don't know yet until we pass it.

Below are the clip of Fortune teller said that they are best matching together.

I've copied at Son Ye Jin thread on page 614.

Thanks for @fchopin on translating

New year we are Asian will talk about horoscopes. Those who read horoscopes usually ask about love line or marriage date. There are many people curious about 2 hot people hb-yj's zodiac.

I'm a fan of both, and yj's fan since her debut. Even though they denied dating rumors, and this is my private channel, but if they happen to watch this clip, I say their zodiac signs are matching very well. 

Hyun Bin was born on September 25, 1982, which is the date of the Horse, the month of the Rooster, and the year of the Dog.

Son Ye Jin was born on January 11, 1982, which is the date of the Horse, the month of the Ox, and the year of the Rooster.

They are the same age, but according to the Chinese calendar, 1 is the year of the Dog and 1 is the year of Rooster. So they are extremely well-matched.   If they are not lovers right now, it's really good if hb pursues yj. They will compliment each other well and very precious to each other. Lady Samsil predicted in 2020 these two zodiac signs would get married. If they get married earlier, it's possible they will break up. So getting married late will be better. If the dating goes well this year, they can get married next year. Many knetz said they make a beautiful couple and support them. Right now both of them said they are not in that relationship which is causing a lot of disappointment. I support them together,  beautiful and talented couple. It's great if they are really dating. I may make Son Ye Jin uncomfortable for saying this --> if she's not dating, she will become like one of us (fortune tellers) :D. She is beautiful, good at acting, and her energy is strong. If her dating is going well, her tension will be loosened a bit. It will be amazing if both come together, lady Samsil said, and even better if they get married and have wonderful children.

Then the fortune teller talked about the idol couple just recently revealed by Dispatch after only 1 month dating KA and JE. He said people will throw rocks at him for saying this --> he predicted they will have to break up. They will not last long together as a couple according to their zodiac signs. You probably know the answer by now.

In conclusion, this fortune teller is really supporting hb-yj.

Last time there was another fortune teller said they will get married per their zodiac signs. Another one this time. They both have their own private channel so they must be 2 different fortune tellers :D 

The writer said their faces match well and their zodiac signs also match well...hb-yj...what you think .

For me i support the best Fortune and their happiness

Thanks for sharing this!! :D I feel much better now. Hopefully there'll be a happy ending for them :) 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

I am so glad for the legal action taken against those malicious rumours. But I have read articles that people mistook this as his marriage or breakup rumor with Yejin which is so misleading :wacko:

I hope he gets married before 40. I think his perspective has changed. I am sure if he met the right person, he will pursue and get married right away. As for Yejin, she has said before that she hopes to find someone equal. Personality they suit each other but what happens in future is really up to them to make it happen. As a shipper, I will continue cheering them until they are happily married no matter how long it takes. :wub:

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

I am so glad for the legal action taken against those malicious rumours. But I have read articles that people mistook this as his marriage or breakup rumor with Yejin which is so misleading :wacko:

I hope he gets married before 40. I think his perspective has changed. I am sure if he met the right person, he will pursue and get married right away. As for Yejin, she has said before that she hopes to find someone equal. Personality they suit each other but what happens in future is really up to them to make it happen. As a shipper, I will continue cheering them until they are happily married no matter how long it takes. :wub:

I didn't realize HB is already 37 and turning 38 this year. Yes, I agree, they are both at the marriage age and I'm so happy they got to meet and work together on The Negotiation and now for CLOY. What are the odds of working with the same costar again...I tell you,t his is fate!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I was re watching some old clips of our couple and at 0:59, so sweet! HB reminded SYJ to be careful when sitting down to cover up! What a gentleman, so cautious and observant <3

there a lot of sweet moment between them during The Negotiation promo.:wub:

I wonder why there are no BinJin shipper try to translate that. Since we have a lot of translator about their CLOY promo.

I'm really curios about what they said.

They looks so happy and enjoy their intamacy. 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Right you said my word @seolhyunarii 

Can that news we categorized as malicious information? If yea I'll send those link to VAST.

How come a big Kmedia online give a wrong title. 

Wrong title from the media, brings another impact. Haters appear to attack Son YeJin. The haters say bad things about Son Yejin. They said that Hyunbin was disturbed by his relationship with Son Yejin, therefore HyunBin would report to the authorities for people who spread the news of his date with Son Yejin.They also said, Sonyejin was the one who had been pursuing HyunBin's love. We, the shipper Binjin, were said to be hallucinating. Therefore, there was a need for news alignment from vast entertainment for this matter.

• Sad 4

15 minutes ago, Sak Cien said:

Wrong title from the media, brings another impact. Haters appear to attack Son YeJin. The haters say bad things about Son Yejin. They said that Hyunbin was disturbed by his relationship with Son Yejin, therefore HyunBin would report to the authorities for people who spread the news of his date with Son Yejin.They also said, Sonyejin was the one who had been pursuing HyunBin's love. We, the shipper Binjin, were said to be hallucinating. Therefore, there was a need for news alignment from vast entertainment for this matter.

How come they said bad comments to SYJ? :bawling:

I hope the haters not put it on SYJ IG.

VAST Entertainment should do something.

Let them resolve it. 

It's not the first time BinJin shipper pointing as a hallucinating.

Just spread love.

Keep spread a positive vibes about their CLOY project.

I hope they hiting a new best rating for this weekend.

Fighting BinJin :heart:

• Love 5

48 minutes ago, Sak Cien said:

Let be rational here. Why would Vast puts this out against Yejin who is currently doing a project with him? Even if he's disturbed by her (which I highly doubt because they are close friends as they claimed), he wouldn't be warning her at this time. He would wait until their drama is completed before taking any action against her. What kind of child-like thinking is this? :rage:

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Let be rational here. Why would Vast puts this out against Yejin who is currently doing a project with him? Even if he's disturbed by her (which I highly doubt because they are close friends as they claimed), he wouldn't be warning her at this time. He would wait until their drama is completed before taking any action against her. What kind of child-like thinking is this? :rage:

Vast entertainment must immediately explain it. As soon as possible, for what purpose the legal route is taken.They must act, otherwise this will greatly benefit the haters.Why did the media give the wrong title ???I really love the Binjin couple. They have worked hard in cold weather, but they get very painful things like this.I wanted to scream and be angry at the haters. FIGHTING BINJIN!:heart:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Sak Cien said:

What? Haters gonna hate...  Netizens who throws bad word are probably haters from the beginning. It good to see Vast ent is going to take legal measure to stop any groundless malicious rumors or accusations. As for BinJin shippers, we are not hallucinating, we are just stating what is obvious between HB x SYJ which is : they are very close friend,  and their relationship is blooming :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, thi2018 said:

@thi2018 vast statement didn't say which particular rumor, they didnt say anything against syj. 

Vast just said about malicious rumors. And the media is thinking its about the marriage rumors. But we all know its the other rumor... The one involving jjm. 

It's the haters who are putting words on vast's mouth. Vast never said anything about syj in their statement

• Like 5

Yup, thats correct! . Haters always gonna hate. Both HB and SYJ are 20years of experiences actors. I think , they are expert enough to handle the rumors. 

And someone here said (if im not mistaken) , we should separate their work and personal matters . I always support this. Personal matters are our own and also their own rights to protect. 

We only celebrate their work, close friendship, and the positive vibes that always there whenever they are together. 

We are not hallucinating. Maybe the haters actually hallucinate with their own hate. 

Just spread love and positivity!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

By the way, note that VAST's statement does not specify which groundless rumor about which of their artists they're collecting evidence from. So it applies to all rumors related to all their artists. Their lawyers should be able to sort out whatever information they need for their next legal step. Which means that their statement does not preclude fans from submitting info related to the 'marriage and break-up rumor'. It might put a damper to the well-meaning shipping accounts on social media, but I suggest that posts about that be taken down. (I saw one that was posted here. I think it's an article.). Since no one knows what case their legal team is preparing to file, it could be liable for 'spreading false information'. So at this point it's better to err on the side of caution. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

About the rumour esp from kboo or alkpp It’s not all about the dating rumor. The graver malicious rumor was HB‘s name being dragged with JJM and JDG’s chat scandal. Very misleading headline!!! , HyunBin’s agency didn’t say that it’s about the marriage and breakup rumors. Plus, they were referring to all actors under the agency.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

yes true, vast does not issue a statement that is related to rumors of marriage and rumors of breaking up both. But I mean here, there are some media that give the wrong title (for example in my country) so that the haters commented a lot on that posting.the post is in IG, and I have read it, there are lots of negative comments there. If I could post here the IG account name.Honestly I read the negative comments, want to shout and get angry at the admin who posted it.

All I can do is give lots of love to the BINJIN couple. FIGHTING!:heart:

• Like 4

On a different topic while waiting for the next

episode of CLOY. 

Not sure about you all but watching their performance in CLOY, I am already wishing to see them collaborate in another drama or movie again.

Here’s the list of roles that I would like to see them collaborate in:

1) Not sure if there are any fans here who had watched the HK drama series, Line Walker. It is one of my favourite HK dramas. It is police drama about undercover cops with lots of action as well as some romance and comedy. I would to see Son Ye Jin reprise the role played Charmaine Sheh and Hyun Bin reprise the role played Raymond Lam. I think they will be great now that I see that both can also do romcom. 

2) The other one is Ice World, an old Japanese drama series. It is one of my favourite Japanese drama with a beautiful OST. It is a mystery cum romance where an insurance investigator and police detective were investigating a death of a teacher which lead them to a mysterious woman whose 3 fiancé had all died under mysterious circumstances. I  would like to see Hyun Bin take on the insurance investigator role played by Takenouchi Yutaka and Son Ye Jin reprise the role of the mysterious woman played by Matsushima Nanako who won a best actress award for the role.

How about you all? Any thoughts on the next roles you would like to see them collaborate in?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@charray I would love to see them collaborate again in ...

1. Suits (US drama) as Rachel Zane (SYJ) and Mike Ross (HB) B) A lot of electrifying looks, make out session and finally a wedding....:lol::lol::lol: On a serious note,  I know that Suits is already being re-done in SK, but I think they would be great in those roles....

2. House (US drama) as Gregory House (HB) and Lisa Cuddy (SYJ).... Cuddy is a strong independent and smart doctor who doesn't bend to House's sarcastic ways. House is this really smart doctor who can solve any mysterious disease.... They become lovers too... (see where my evil thoughts are going??) :lol::lol::lol:

3. Maybe in Big bang theory too.... as Penny and Sheldon... hahaha..... they don't end up together though.... so maybe just to see their comedic acting..... but I'll stick with my 1st 2 choices.... :lol:

haha, sorry I'm old... I like these kind of really fast phased,  smart-fast talking dialogues, keeps you thinking dramas....:lol::lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1