[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

The closure of this forum as turn me into a fanfic writer of Bin Jin :P:P:P

Open the spoiler for a surprise. ;););)

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin's POV

The ray of sunshine that seeps through the curtains woke me up from my sleep. There's an arm wrapping around me and another arm of his is below my head. That's the way he hold me when sleeping. I can hear his snoring sound from behind. I am not used with snores sound before but now I feel relieved hearing it. It means he is still breathing. Right beside me.

I turn to face him but still remains in his embrace. I didn't realized what time he came back last night as I already fast asleep. I touched his face softly not to wake him up. He lost quite a lot of weight for his role and his face has become thin now. His hair also has grown longer that it can be slid behind his ears. It reminds me of the first time we met for script reading four years ago. If you tell me 5 years back that I would be married to him, I will laugh at you and call it nonsense. It's because not until 4 years ago, we have ever properly met. But I guess, if you are meant to be together your path will crossed each other somehow. Just like ours.

Feel free to DM me for the link. :wub::wub::wub:

#InGroceryShoppingWeTrust

• Like 4
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, RiRiCrashedOnMe said:

Thank you for opening this forum. it's my happy pill. 

Has anyone seen this series of videos about HB and SYJ? GV all the way!

Reveal hidden contents

OMG! These videos are daebak! (did I say it correctly?) I want part 5 now! :)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

omg these newly created accounts, why DM me and blah blah blah for? 
It’s got absolutely nothing to do with me whatever. You guys are the ones who ruined this party. 
you guys obviously DM the wrong person cos I am not the one who lock down the thread and ban the accounts. Move on please, Thank you. 

Sorry to all that my first post had to be this! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks mods for unlocking our thread. 

Fellow BinJin shippers please do note of Soompi Forum Rules to avoid this to happen again.

Btw, it's not only in our place that's implementing the lockdown but here in BinJin thread as well. So much for social distancing here. Glad we're back on business :D

Any news on BinJin yet?

• Like 2

OMG! I' m really happy to see this thread is allowed to be continued. Thank you admin so so much. Yesterday is a sad day without reading your thoughts and discussing with all of you. The happy things are coming today. <3

Today is really a good day. I have just read the latest interview from our SYJ after a long time no news. The way she replied the rumor is really intelligent. Good job, Ye-jin! She made my day. 

32 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Logically she could’ve just said she and hb were just friends if she wanted to put an end to the rumor once and for all as the drama had ended one month ago and it would also be in line with their companies’ previous strong denials.

I totally agree with your part. Why does she directly refuse? She relies on Corona to avoid the rumor. This is the first time Ye-jin avoided it. Haha. Really strange! I' m too happy to read this interview.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Also I think it was smart move from her to accept an interview from an international media outlet instead of a korean one considering the situation in the country at the moment. It could’ve upset some people to see a dozen of articles about their rumor although her answers may focus on her donation and the prevention of covid19. Korean media outlets are known for their clickbait titles.

I don't think she sit down for an interview from international media. i am Malaysian and this is from Malaysian Tabloid. As I read it, the journalist just interpreted her statement from Korean Media outlet coz she never said she sat down/ contacted SYJ for an interview. The journalist did a major Journalist blunder ( think so) as she did not quote her source. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Elle R said:

I'm just going to start saying: I ain't saying but I'm just sayin'. Ok, Ms. Son Ye Jin.

Translate? Important parts please and thank you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9xoBtTpFA-/?igshid=166m1aqbnvaws

There was a summarised translation on the Insta post itself. This looks like the latest interview with SYJ? Wonder when this interview was done and it seems to have escape all our eyes cuz it must have appeared in a Korean media first.

Son Ye Jin Interview [METRO Daily, MALAYSIA] (MARCH 16,2020)
Son Ye Jin provided assistance to his hometown, Daegu

• Sonyejin provided financial assistance to his hometown, Daegu. "Daegu is my hometown. My father, mother and family still live there. Because of that Daegu is a special place for me."
• The financial contribution is intended to help ease the burden faced by local residents.
• Regarding rumors of romance on location, Sonyejin was reluctant to review because currently the prevention of the Covid-19 outbreak is more important.
• According to Sonyejin, Love Stories is Personal Stories.

I've read through the article and the above summary captured all the main points - just a few more things to add :

SYJ said Daegu is a special place to her so when the report came out about Coronavirus impacting her hometown, it was very painful for her.

- She is also very worried about her family.

- She hope that the donation is able to help reduce the burden of the low-income residents in Daegu.

Hope the situation is under control in Daegu and rest of South Korea now. I believe our HB-sshi is there to comfort YJ-sshi too.

Also pray for all the other countries impacted by this Coronavirus. Take care and stay safe everyone!

P.S. I think SYJ did well to say that she don't want to address the love rumours as it's more important to focus on the Covid-19 outbreak situation. It was also a bit insensitive for the media to ask her this question. But still, I am glad like the rest of the Shoppers here that she did not outright deny it. :D

P.S.2  I AM SO GLAD THIS BINJIN FORUM HAS BEEN RE-OPENED!! THANK YOU MODERATORS! AND WELCOME BACK ALL GROCERY SHOPPERS!

#INGROCERYWETRUST

• Like 8
  • Love 5

15 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I don't think she sit down for an interview from international media. i am Malaysian and this is from Malaysian Tabloid. As I read it, the journalist just interpreted her statement from Korean Media outlet coz she never said she sat down/ contacted SYJ for an interview. The journalist did a major Journalist blunder ( think so) as she did not quote her source. 

AMEN to this! My available sources of private messengers is filled with livid press that wonders why she did a recent interview that no one knows about and did not share with anyone of us!! She declined all forms of interviews ever since CLOY 

THANKS! From the bottom of my heart while I go appease people now 

and yes in case you are wondering ,any latest interviews almost always come from Korea media first 

• Like 18
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Chewy said:

AMEN to this! My available sources of private messengers is filled with livid press that wonders why she did a recent interview that no one knows about and did not share with anyone of us!! She declined all forms of interviews ever since CLOY 

THANKS! From the bottom of my heart while I go appease people now 

and yes in case you are wondering ,any latest interviews almost always come from Korea media first 

So this "interview" wasn't an official interview? It's merely a verbatim from Korean interviews? Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, LoverboyBin said:

So this "interview" wasn't an official interview? It's merely a verbatim from Korean interviews? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hmm not that I know of any recent or latest interviews because if any it would be everywhere in the prominent outlets and possibly in Hangul first. And that article did not state any sources. It’s not referenced to how it was done. 

Case in reference: soompi is a very good example, they always quote the source whether the interview was granted to them by the celebrities otherwise they would quote the source the content is from. 

And I would share a few more examples of what a reference would be like: 

1) Reporter Chewy sat down with actress Son Ye Jin to find out more about her recent drama (this is a sit down interview face to face) 

2) TVN was recently catching up with Actress Son Ye Jin over the phone to find out more (reporter spoke to her personally over the phone) 

3) We asked our melo drama queen Son Ye Jin recently on her donation (as in through email or though someone that could get to her) 

the answers can be in Q&A format or written as a article! 

Hope this helps!! 

@Maddie Well how can assumptions be made just by their own interpretations and openly publish a news article that lead people to think or believe this is what SYJ say? It’s like putting words in her mouth. No one can represent Son Ye Jin but herself 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Thanks for this very important info. If this is the case, I caution everyone here not to take this piece of news seriously. A tabloid is named such because it is not credible at all. This thread has just experienced a lockdown yesterday, so I am sure we don't want another booboo to happen. I seldom post publicly anymore in this thread to make way for the others' POVs, but this time I have to get out of my lurking hole. Please, let's not invite another strong denial anymore from SYJ's side this time. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I guess the writer of that article just assumed that her refusal to say something of her lovelife may be just that she is sticking to what is the original purpose of her interview and that is her donation per se .

6 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

After much consideration, I cleaned my earlier post because probably certain items there were taken out of context, just to be safe.

Same here. Have cleaned up my earlier posts. If the "interview" was not a real one, I don't want to take part in bringing about any new 'official statements' :mellow:  

Thanks for clarifying @liltash85 and @Chewy

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

spazzing,dont feed the trollss just ignore

Yes please everyone "Real BinJin family" remember this....dont be easily fooled with their bait... those accounts claiming they love BinJin but their captions contain doubts about them and wants to pinpoint his/her flaws.... If you are a real shipper you would be happy that they are like that bcoz their so called close friendship is blossoming into a more defined specialness to both of them.... And for us their avid shipper were also so happy bcoz they are great when together. And that's what we want that both will and always be together.

Thanks for having our forum back:kiss_wink:. Jotting down all the joyful sense of wittiness that makes us giggle all day long:D

BinJin fighting!!! 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Okay then i guess let's just ignore this article and not spread it. I hope the IGs who posted it will also remove their posts. I dont want another denial too soon. 

Is that allowed tho? Since its printed? Wont they get sued? 

Edit: after reading the online article, i think that whole line about love stories are personal is actually from the author of the article, and they did not quote her

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1