[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 3/15/2020 at 10:54 AM, Hanyeoun said:

Hello shippers,

After reviewing some internal reports from our Soompi forum moderation team, it has come to my attention that many people are not properly following our guidelines after several reminders. Hence, the thread is costing us a lot of resources for examining every reported findings sent to our staff. As of now, this thread is indefinitely locked and under investigation. Our team will decide the best course of action after a complete assessment of the situation.

This is the first and last warning from our administration.

UPDATE

Following a full examination, our team has determined a group of spammers have taken control and caused unrest within the thread. As part of our policy, we have always prioritized the best overall forum experience for everyone.

Administrators and moderators have agreed to reopen the thread under certain conditions:

- Any indication of trolling or account creation spam will result into an instant ban.

- Offenders will be issued twice the warning points from our standard guidelines.

Thank you for your patience!

Thanks for so understanding. You can clean out those non shippers and ban them?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I feel so mentally challenged by those DMs I get from people who wants to be proven. But it’s ok I will do it for Binjin anytime!! but if I ever lose my job, I should consider customer service really....

maybe some of you have not seen these so.....because I don’t see them around much. So I am sharing here the pictures. Anyway like you all know this was originally a taiwan exclusive 

so you say you dunno if it’s her in the supermarket? 

I give you her frontal shot. Legit SYJ

(photo)

Then asked they are with others right? 
where are the others? Only HB intensely looking at YJ direction bypassing mushrooms and potatoes. He did not even disguise himself 

(photo)

Thank you! :D

Defo a refresher for newbie shoppers, or for shoppers who face drought at the mo.

All I can say re. This post would be, in the words of the Sigriswil song (I think @Chewy summarized this much earlier, too) -

HB: I was there for you

YJ: You were there for me

Shoppers: We knowwwwww...

Most interesting part of the whole photo series, as discussed previously (for the benefit of the new shoppers) are that they don’t really disguise themselves much. So yeah, that’s definitely a huge candy there yeehaw.

Happy shopping!

• Like 3
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Thank you! :D

Defo a refresher for newbie shoppers, or for shoppers who face drought at the mo.

All I can say re. This post would be, in the words of the Sigriswil song:

HB: I was there for you

Shoppers: We knowwwwww...

Most interesting part of the whole photo series, as discussed previously (for the benefit of the new shoppers) are that they don’t really disguise themselves much. So yeah, that’s definitely a huge candy there yeehaw.

Happy shopping!

:D I was laughed so hard with this chapter you wrote :

"HB: I was there for you

Shoppers: We knowwwwww..."

It just made my day.. :D I love all of the OST of CLOY either. It's a good song even I can't speak Korean Language.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Then asked they are with others right? 
where are the others? Only HB intensely looking at YJ direction bypassing mushrooms and potatoes. He did not even disguise himself 

I would be more than happy if he had added those mushrooms and potatoes into the cart :D So we don't need to prove every single time that they live and cook together for the entire vacation. My delulu mind :wub::wub:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, Maddie said:

Is that jang dong gun whose phone god hacked with lewd messages

@Maddie I'm new here. I'm here because of BinJin,  so my knowledge for Korean Actress and Actor is just a little. I'm more Hollywood than Korean(used to be, I meant). But thank you for your information, i will find out later. :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

:D I was laughed so hard with this chapter you wrote :

"HB: I was there for you

Shoppers: We knowwwwww..."

It just made my day.. :D I love all of the OST of CLOY either. It's a good song even I can't speak Korean Language.

Gotta thank @Chewy for that - it was posted like 10s pages ago :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

so you say you dunno if it’s her in the supermarket? 

I give you her frontal shot. Legit SYJ

I actually wondered originally if this was SYJ because she seemed taller in the side by side ... then assumed it was the angle and him leaning. My guess is they realized being noticed early (by alcohol section) and separated. But at no point in walking through many sections of the store did they think to contact her friends who were with them. Anyways, shop away. (Interesting enough I craved popcorn this week and stared right at the brand they purchased. It was tasty.)

Also, I vaguely remember she mentioned being affectionate ... But the only actor I remember seeing her smack was the second lead in Personal Taste. Smacking someone playfully is usually a high comfort level / I like you thing.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I believe our HB-sshi is there to comfort YJ-sshi too.

I also believe HB is there for her since she said she worried about her family. So maybe her parents are not with her in seoul. 

May their precious time together grow even fonder. 

GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 8