[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 hours ago, hma .75 said:

5 hours ago, hma .75 said:

It's really beautiful :wub:

[1:15] It says they took these photos on 04/2018, I was always curious about it :D

Edit: I think photoshooting and recording interview for Crash Landing on You was done after October 25 because I remember The Swoon Youtube Channel asked people to send in their questions by that date...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=80&v=-dwBVUBluUw&feature=emb_logo

I've been rewatching this FMV and OMG, all their TN BTS are just sooo kilig! I'm smiling to myself like a loon while watching it! At 0:50 you can see HB trying to peek a look at YJ before she even turned her head and then he smiled fully when she looked at him, and then at 01:03 his eyes are just following the movement of her head. Waaah! I love it soo much! 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

just wanna share what i notice about syj posting on her ig.

first, i kinda you on the cloy-hangover- for more than a week now and i just can’t get enough of the two so, i literary spend a day watching their videos together lol hhahsha :>>> ^_^

so now i do some soco/investigation i mean, on this hour and think about the ig post of syj onjan. 05, 2019—the one that she had her back facing the camera— i think what if it’s hb who took it? you know? bec. of their rumor back then on LA glocery and that was jan. 21, 2019 and before that, there’s a rumor that they eat together with syj’s parents that was jan. 09-10, 2019 and the rumors before is closed to syj birthday. And all of a sudden i think of her birthday! her celebration on her birthday so i digged up on her ig as i think of “is she posting about her celebration of her birthday before????” and yes! she’s been posting her celebration on her birthday started when she created her ig on 2015 she’s been posting her bday on 2015 to 2018 and then on the year of 2019 there’s no ig post of her bday celebration and as of now there is no post of her bday celeb. and it started when she and hb were speculation to be together on LA and many assume that syj celebrate her bday together with hb. and my question goin’ on my mind is why is she not posting now of her bday celeb, just wondering bec. right my mind won’t stop thinking of hb and syj together and might burst out all of a sudden. :)))) ;>>>>

^_~

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 8

Finally got the time to watch the full version video of this event :sweatingbullets:

I think this is where Ye-jin shows her feminine side the most, I couldn't help but focus only on her...

We need someone to analyze her body language :phew::P

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

11 hours ago, rosy said:

SYJ put a scented candle & flowers in front of her house main door to welcome Master In The House members. So I guess she likes scented candles like YSR in CLOY

Exactly. I was thinking about that too. the scented candles and the fruit. so much like yoon se ri right? I don't know who gift it to her, but she mention when yoona and haein sent her a food truck on her IG. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

7 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Maybe the tangerine plant post is a congratulatory gift for us BinJin shippers who just "re-opened' our thread yesterday. :D

What say you, spy, what say you :ph34r:

Just wanna make you all crack a little bit :lol:

:D you meant SYJ know this forum? 

But I'm wondering too. The Administrator reopen this forum again on March 16th 2020, and SYJ post on her IG the same date. It might be coincident. :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, eLizza said:

I know I should post this in the drama thread but people are not much active there nowadays, so I came here instead .I expect that as much as we love Binjin in this forum,we have a special treasure with us in the form of CLOY.And everyone will cherish it no matter what.So my point is ,few weeks back, CLOY'S IMDB rating was 9.1 which is indeed good,then it changed to 9. I was still okay.But now I found it came down to 8.9.I m really afraid that it may go down further.Saw some people giving ridiculous reviews,maybe out of jealousy as CLOY might have outperformed their fav ones.In some other site people even gave a rating of 2 out of 10 :blink:.I request people on board this ship to take few minutes, support CLOY wholeheartedly by giving good ratings to it in credible websites such as IMDB or My Drama List .By doing this its popularity will keep on increasing as people generally refer to these sites whenever thinking of starting a drama.I gave my rating  and others who already rated it please ignore my message or rather you could motivate other people  who have seen and liked CLOY to do the same.Spread this message fast. We need to stand united to tackle the antis.

Thanks in advance:blush:..

I tried to give ratings at IMDB but not sure if I did it correctly LOL! Anyways, CLOY's rating is still very high on Dramalist (9.1/10) and Google Review (5/5), and that's with big number of user rating of 7000-8000! That's really impressive cuz usually ratings starts to taper down when more people vote. It means CLOY is loved all-around! For IMDB, the 8.9 ratings is pretty good too.

You can actually still post this at CLOY drama thread cuz even if not many post, I bet there are still a number of new/ old fans who reads and check the thread.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

6 hours ago, eLizza said:

I know I should post this in the drama thread but people are not much active there nowadays, so I came here instead .I expect that as much as we love Binjin in this forum,we have a special treasure with us in the form of CLOY.And everyone will cherish it no matter what.So my point is ,few weeks back, CLOY'S IMDB rating was 9.1 which is indeed good,then it changed to 9. I was still okay.But now I found it came down to 8.9.I m really afraid that it may go down further.Saw some people giving ridiculous reviews,maybe out of jealousy as CLOY might have outperformed their fav ones.In some other site people even gave a rating of 2 out of 10 :blink:.I request people on board this ship to take few minutes, support CLOY wholeheartedly by giving good ratings to it in credible websites such as IMDB or My Drama List .By doing this its popularity will keep on increasing as people generally refer to these sites whenever thinking of starting a drama.I gave my rating  and others who already rated it please ignore my message or rather you could motivate other people  who have seen and liked CLOY to do the same.Spread this message fast. We need to stand united to tackle the antis.

Thanks in advance:blush:..

I will...

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

cannot help but laugh at HB! He went in there like a megastar but yet is so lost beside GHJ. He don’t even know how/where to stand, where to put his hands and he could only distract himself by turning to look at the baby behind! Lol 

shows how respectful he is with other ladies. 
And how he is so different with Son Ye Jin

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4483060926971916/4483061012414862

Credit to original owner 

HB looks yummylicious in that tight fitting polo tee and white pants. Very casual yet sexy. I was wondering if that is GHJ when I first watch the video and you've reconfirmed it. Yeah, he dare not stand close to her hahaha!! At that time, Binjin rumor already started right? Just wonder if SYJ was also invited for this wedding but decided not to go since HB is also going. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Makspeyn del Valle - Moon said:

just wanna share what i notice about syj posting on her ig.

first, i kinda you on the cloy-hangover- for more than a week now and i just can’t get enough of the two so, i literary spend a day watching their videos together lol hhahsha :>>> ^_^

so now i do some soco/investigation i mean, on this hour and think about the ig post of syj onjan. 05, 2019—the one that she had her back facing the camera— i think what if it’s hb who took it? you know? bec. of their rumor back then on LA glocery and that was jan. 21, 2019 and before that, there’s a rumor that they eat together with syj’s parents that was jan. 09-10, 2019 and the rumors before is closed to syj birthday. And all of a sudden i think of her birthday! her celebration on her birthday so i digged up on her ig as i think of “is she posting about her celebration of her birthday before????” and yes! she’s been posting her celebration on her birthday started when she created her ig on 2015 she’s been posting her bday on 2015 to 2018 and then on the year of 2019 there’s no ig post of her bday celebration and as of now there is no post of her bday celeb. and it started when she and hb were speculation to be together on LA and many assume that syj celebrate her bday together with hb. and my question goin’ on my mind is why is she not posting now of her bday celeb, just wondering bec. right my mind won’t stop thinking of hb and syj together and might burst out all of a sudden. :)))) ;>>>>

^_~

I was thinking about that too. January 2020 should be the CLOY still on shooting process right? Why there is not SYJ birthday party video? or why  she didn't  post on her IG or maybe SYJ celebrate her birthday privately with HB, right? :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

HB looks yummylicious in that tight fitting polo tee and white pants. Very casual yet sexy. I was wondering if that is GHJ when I first watch the video and you've reconfirmed it. Yeah, he dare not stand close to her hahaha!! At that time, Binjin rumor already started right? Just wonder if SYJ was also invited for this wedding but decided not to go since HB is also going. 

This was the wedding of his stylist. 

• Like 3