[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@BJHope lol you have to actually click on our IDs when it appears in the dropdown so we know you are calling out for us. And yes the young ones are a riot. Raw and true to their thoughts. 

I think @Fangirlingislife have explained well the basis of where Vast stands now. And I can share more with you. Technically despite being wholly owned by KakaoM end of 2019, the operating module in Vast remains with Hyun Bin still at the helm. So you still have to take every Vast statement seriously haha. This is a strategic alliance between them and this is very beneficial for Vast in the long run to come since the entire assets are counted together in the whole KakaoM group which entails all the other big agencies that they have acquired. 

Regarding your qns on the video, basically HB was acting like a Sang namja trying to quip YJ if it was the SITR crew that is here after seeing her wave at them. He then took the liberty of being friendly with them etc and some fans felt that was a husband thing to do. 

Spoiler

Can I add that the HB fans that have been his fans for a long time like @Fangirlingislife and many more that’s in this thread are so down to earth and so humble....yes just like HB himself. You guys never crown him with any fancy titles. You don’t openly gush about his looks, call him a king or a prince etc, brag about him....Well done! Stay that way, the fans behaviors almost always represent their bias 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

PS. Can we all just ignore the debbie downers? Maybe then they’ll go away~~

Yes!!!

No need to respond to those. The more we respond, the more it is brought up again and again. Let the downer posts flow down the drain.
Let’s do like Captain Ri said: “The one you should remember is not the debbie downers. The one you should remember is your fellow shippers. In that way, you can sleep well and eat well and have a happy life.”

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

On 3/13/2020 at 12:10 AM, TotoroSY said:

Grocery Shoppers are indeed amazing spies. Training by Division 11? LOL! I read about this from a number of tweets, comments etc and was pretty sure that the final episode paragliding kissing scene had reshoots for the close-ups. I bet the director/ writer/ editor read all the "complaints" from viewers about the kissing scenes and decided to do fan service hahaha! Plus they may need to add more passion to the RiRi couple reunion after 3 years of separation. No wonder SYJ was so shy when the cast and crew cheered during that scene in the wrap-up party!

Do u believe that I still didn’t watched the cast reaction at the wrap up party to this scene??? I start to get shy like Yejin supposed did (cause I didn’t watched). And I wanna to watch this reaction so bad ... Somebody help me :joy:.

———————————————————————————

I’m sick Rn . I’m recovering for a very annoying cold, so I’m being just more active on twitter than here (anyways I didn’t find anything interesting to share to my fella shopper-mates)until this video came up.

It’s a old one from “The Negotiation” promotions (and I have already see it) but an amazing fan did this edit on slow motion so we can see better BinJin being all sweet lovers :wub::

• Like 2
  • Love 10

Hello everyone, my name is tiara, i’m from indonesia nice meeting you guys from this thread.
I can’t move on from this couple. Look how sweet they are!!!

everyday since the negotiation movies, i still wait for hyun bin and son ye jin dating news. unfortunately there are no good news yet but i’m right now, 100% sure that they relationship must be more than friends. After read so much evidence, looking their interaction, body language and etc page by page from this forum. 
hopefully they will gonna be married in real life but with happy mariage life, have a kids, and grow old together. I’m pretty sure they gonna be a good parent based on their personality. Hopefully my wish and our wish will be come true sooner. :innocent:

• Like 7
  • Love 9

I think son ye jin is a korean actress who has an extraordinary beauty even from the beginning of her debut as an artist. no wonder a lot of korean actor love her not only her looks, image, personality and etc. This woman deserved to be kim tae pyung wife. Hyun bin oppa if you didn’t want to regret it go get her to be your real wife in real life!!!

Edited by Tiara Mahardika
  • Like 7
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, jinjin said:

The language of LOVE

@jinjin Not sure if it's been asked or verified but does HB's thumb action and movements happen in other rom com, movies, etc..?  Or did it just happen with SYJ? I haven't seen all of HB's drama. Any HB fans and ninjas here could verify this?  Thanks 

On 3/12/2020 at 10:21 PM, Chewy said:

Aww this MV makes my heart flutter. I feel so sweet all over without any candies needed. 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4481792057737232/4481792751423598

I love the ending of this MV, the silhouette of them in the background, the speeches made by them into the mix.

Their coincidence, destiny and their future waiting to unfold 

Thank you for sharing. I just wish there's an English Subtitle. 

• Love 1

9 hours ago, NYdoc said:

SYJ is so good with her pokerface but HB? Lol

Please see 4:09 then 4:13 

HB at 4:09: (Smiling)

HB at 4:13: (Did we deny?)

Thank you for sharing. I noticed that at 4:47 in  English Subtitles HB: We worked together and We "WERE' friends. Were? Meaning not anymore but a couple? With YEJIN answer agreed to what HB said!

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2