[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

A friendly reminder to the newbies. 

I am very happy to see many new accounts boarding this ship. Just a simple request, appreciate if you guys put a DP (Display Picture) to your account (preferably BinJin photo but any photo will do). This is a way to show a dedication that you created this account to really enjoy the forum actively for the right purpose. Coz troll/spams accounts usually didn’t put any DP as that account just created for the wrong purpose. This is not a force but just a lovely advice because me myself feel reluctant to reply to posts of newbies without DP now as I am afraid it could be spam accounts. I believe some forummers feels the same too. 

and please follow the rules (you can read the rules at the main page). 

thank you and happy shopping 

#InGroceryShoppingWeTrust #ThisIsOurOwnRalph 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

I was so sad when this forum was closed earlier. I still cannot handle the withdrawal syndrome from CLOY. I was so lost  and desperate for the whole day when I could see any more updates about our beloved RiRicoule. Thanks again the Soompi administrators to reopen this thread for all of us Binjin shippers. We really appreciate your consideration and kind to us.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Riri forever said:

Hello fellow shippers..glad our forum is back..during these trying times..this forum is my happy pill..Can someone even in a summary tell me how this hosts assess our binjin couple? Would appreciate much..thanks...

Basically this is like a forum show where they discuss about hot celebrity rumors. I can tell that the panelists consist of celebs and reporters so they are sharing opinion and their POV.

Some said it is normal if celebs abroad who knows that if another celebs is at the same city would call each other to meet and have a meal together. It’s also plausible to do grocery shopping. But normally they will do this in big group together with other friends. Same as what BinJin claims. It’s just that no other friends was spotted and they didn’t want to tell who are the others. 

then some raise questions that they didn’t wear masks so it could mean that this is not the first time they went out together overseas. It’s like they have done it before without being caught and they are comfortable with it. 

Another same issue as we raised here before about the item in the cart. The journalists team also agree that the item they bought is enough for 2 people for days and they also questioned if they are really meeting up as they are coincidentally at the same city at the same time, isn’t it easier to have meal in the restaurant??? 

And they were also compared to previous couple who had been caught similarly like this but end up getting married. Eric

(Shinhwa)-NaHyeMin and Song-Song. 

in the end, there’s still no answer. The stan is very much divided. Some think the rumor could be true and some think that they are not lying about their statement.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@BJHope I must have missed it but when did SYJ say that HB claims her with his looks?

I think it's in one of their TN interviews. It's at the end of the interview so. the CC are almost covered by commercials for the next vid. It's the one where she said that she first noticed his smooth skin and hair, and HB blushed and thanked her very sincerely. One of my fave vids of them, actually. 

Their 2nd kiss on the boat is real!! :heart:

Too bad this is not shown on the episode. I thought they faked it because the camera is from RJH's back. But NO, it's not just a smooch!!

This video is a different angle:

https://twitter.com/wantmorebinjin/status/1237366564954853376?s=19

*heart flutters*

credits to Twitter user @wantmorebinjin

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thank you to the mods for reopening this lovely thread for us shippers.. For non-shippers, there's a beautiful life out there if only you know on what to look for to determine your happiness. Live a life that don't harm others. We are happy in our BinJin bubble. :love:

• Like 7

THANK YOU FOR REOPENING THIS FORUM. Checking this forum has been a habit of mine these past few weeks. It has been my source of happiness amidst all the covid19 reports. Also, I have been watching some FMV, I still get giddy everytime I watch their interactions during TN and CLOY. :wub:

I'm glad SYJ is stepping out of the light these days. Yesterday, she commented on her friend's IG post and today, the article. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Love 6

Hi all,

Just a suggestion not sure if it works though coz i have never posted any pics or videos.

If possible, may i suggest to post links instead so when people reply they are replying with the links and not the pics/videos? Then we won’t need so many “policeman” to remind newbies to remove pics when replying?

Thanks!:heart:

• Like 7

Full context: HB turned his head to look at SYJ but then turned again and walked away as another bodyguard came up and extended his arm to assist SYK walking down the stairs

Watch full clip here at 2:51

My version: 

(Hyun Bin) Gotta make sure honey doesn't trip.....oh wait but the reporters are watching with their cameras. Gotta keep my hands to myself. *Pretends to walk away in coolness while the bodyguard helps SYJ.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2