[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, B.MMM said:

Hi shippers 

I found a good FMV  

it’s so good and funny

:lol::wub::lol:

https://youtu.be/YY0QVeFmQ28

Awww....that's such a cute video! And love the song too (esp since I can understand the lyrics lol). Both of them really only have eyes for each other. YJ is extra girly and feminine when with HB, and HB is so extra attentive and "boyfriend" when with YJ. How to not ship them??!!

• Like 9
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, Wol-sook said:

When the MC stated that “you two are close” during the Kakao interview, I don’t see any awkwardness on HB’s face (he’s easy to read). It seems like he just say, yeah we are :phew: . If the subtitles are translated correctly, it means a lot in Asian show biz language, cos most of the time couples who want to hide their relationship would only admit they are good friends... :sweatingbullets: and I think the already admitted that. Correct me if I am wrong.

If talking about the clear evidence, from my simple mind, as a lot of people see the interaction between the two lovely humans, Hyun Bin Oppa confidence about their Chemistry as a good guarantee of CLOY drama, is like an official statement of their relationship i thought.

As we know, chemistry is not an easily things you could guarantee or just saying it as a marketing things if you're not sure you had it.  Just like this simple definition form wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemistry_(relationship))

Some of the core components of chemistry are: "non-judgment, similarity, mystery, attraction, mutual trust, and effortless communication"[3] Chemistry can be described as the combination of "love, lust, infatuation, and a desire to be involved intimately with someone".[2]

Research suggests that "not everyone experiences chemistry", and that "chemistry occurred most often between people who are down-to-earth and sincere". This is because "if a person is comfortable with themselves, they are better able to express their true self to the world, which makes it easier to get to know them...even if perspectives on important matters differed." Sharing similarities is also deemed essential to chemistry as "feeling understood is essential to forming relational bonds."[3]

We see it. See how good they are with each other. the level of comfortable that spread a lot of pink bubble who bless our eyes on the BTS moment and on the Drama itself. :wub:

• Like 17
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, rosy said:

SYJ put a scented candle & flowers in front of her house main door to welcome Master In The House members. So I guess she likes scented candles like YSR in CLOY

I remember one of those candles in that episode of Master in the House was Jo Malone and got so happy because I use that brand’s candles, too. Hahaha.

She is Yoon Seri in a way hehehe.

• Like 4

Hi chingus :) I missed you all, really happy that this thread is back :D

It's really beautiful :wub:

[1:15] It says they took these photos on 04/2018, I was always curious about it :D

Edit: I think photoshooting and recording interview for Crash Landing on You was done after October 25 because I remember The Swoon Youtube Channel asked people to send in their questions by that date...

Another beautiful FMV:

• Like 11
  • Love 12

I think the tree was sent by a fan.

Because HB would be sending himself wrapped as a gift. Use a bit of imagination and you’ll get what I’m saying. (Omg as I’m writing this, I am careful not to violate the rules - keeping things clean hehe).

And of course that can’t be posted online hahahahaha.

Point is, whatever whoever there is, I’m just happy that she’s alive and well. That’s the most important part.

BTW did HB finally start shooting his movie? Supposed to start tomorrow, right?

ETA: @TotoroSY no I didn’t see any posts in the social media re. the tangerine tree gift - just a hunch, hence my choice of word in this regard was “think” :) Was so tied up with work and life events despite of Covid-19 I can’t keep up with my double triple life as a fangirl well, unfortunately. Thank goodness for this thread, really! As for the shooting date, I remember reading that HB was supposedly to travel to Jordan on 17th March or something but their plans changed and they will shoot in Korea first, hence why I thought it would be 17th. If anyone has the details, maybe they can share, yeah. 

@Riri forever yeah no news yet - at least I haven’t read any. But it’s ok, he has his business venture to look into, and given this current Covid-19 situation, business decisions need to be made and that alone will keep him busy other than movie shoots (I believe there will be no public appearances for a while right, it’s part of the recovery plan for Covid or something?). No news still a good news to me.

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

25 minutes ago, hma .75 said:

It's really beautiful :wub:

[1:15] It says they took these photos on 04/2018, I was always curious about it :D

Another beautiful FMV:

Awww, watching the FMV gave me all the feels! Esp the song that goes with it

17 minutes ago, Bin~jin said:

t's so funny how i keep thinking about who may have gifted the tangerine tree to YJ...i have never investigated her posts before shipping her with HB!

Anyway i've noticed whenever she is gifted by one of her friends she usually mentions the person who sent the gift in her post...but this time it seems suspicious! she thanked but never named anyone! Either the said person doesn't have an insta account or he/she shouldn't be named! Either way it leads me to "one person" who may sent a little tree to lift her mood! :sweatingbullets: you know who!

OMG! Good detective thinking there!! 

12 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Really, was it stated somewhere in social media?

Was the date announced? Just know they plan to start filming in South Korea rather than overseas due to the ban.

• Like 5

Because HB would be sending himself wrapped as a gift. Use a bit of imagination and you’ll get what I’m saying. And of course that can’t be posted online hahahahaha.

Point is, whatever whoever there is, I’m just happy that she’s alive and well. That’s the most important part.

Ur right..i hope we can hear something regarding Oppa how he is doing these days...at least today that tangerine tree gave us some fruity mood

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Riri forever said:

I read in one article that JDG's wife is 5 months preggy when they tied the knot..ohh..i cannot stop thinking about the last pictorials of CLOY when YJ was sort of wearing that lavender maternity dress..hope these are signs...where can we find that fortune teller by the way? Haha

No need that fortune teller...just believe in our prayers twins in the making hoping. Forgive us Lord. Really looove these two...they always gave us good vibes when they are together:D

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Watching the 2nd video by @hma .75, a thought lingered in my mind. I have seen many kdramas but never came across a drama featuring two sassy ,quirky chabeols as leads who are equal in all terms be it looks, academics ,age,societal status or wealth. There may be some but I have never witnessed it.Kdramas usually consist of disbalanced relationships where one side tends to weigh more in any of the above mentioned criterias.But I want to see  two people equal in every aspect on screen .And just as Binjin fits this criteria so perfectly,I really want them to play such bold,cunning and smart characters together in the same frame.And yeah an ost sung by Hyun Bin will be icing on the cake :wub: .But I know it is next to impossible ,however I will pray that atleast they can be together forever in real life.Waiting for their new projects..(Hope it has nothing related to the word "romance", if they happen to work with different partners..:phew:)

Happy shopping..

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Bin~jin said:

... she thanked but never named anyone! Either the said person doesn't have an insta account or he/she shouldn't be named! Either way it leads me to "one person" who may sent a little tree to lift her mood! :sweatingbullets: you know who!

Good thinking! Maybe both... the person who sent it doesn’t have an insta account AND should not be named B):phew:;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

Watching @hma .75 1st vid that was posted, oh man! My heart fluttered much @ 1:14 that was 2017 shooting of TN and how he stared/looked at her, jeeezzzz! Spazzing forever! I think they were reviewing the scenes at that time and I felt the strong attraction between them but HB’s stare, really twinkling!

Anyway, I don’t wanna get in trouble as that time HB still in a relationship but who knows? This things can really happen (even happened to Brangelina before) especially if the current and chemistry are that strong, I really saw the spark.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, shazbinjin said:

Good thinking! Maybe both... the person who sent it doesn’t have an insta account AND should not be named B):phew:;)

Yeah, it's maybe because that person doesn't have an IG account, only his agency who has it.

And you know, I'm wondering if SYJ tag that account (which it wont ever happen), we might be crazy over here but that agency would probably deny it. :phew:

The Headlines :

"No, our daepyonim didn't send the plant to SYJ, she might be tag the wrong account" B)

• LOL 15

I know I should post this in the drama thread but people are not much active there nowadays, so I came here instead .I expect that as much as we love Binjin in this forum,we have a special treasure with us in the form of CLOY.And everyone will cherish it no matter what.So my point is ,few weeks back, CLOY'S IMDB rating was 9.1 which is indeed good,then it changed to 9. I was still okay.But now I found it came down to 8.9.I m really afraid that it may go down further.Saw some people giving ridiculous reviews,maybe out of jealousy as CLOY might have outperformed their fav ones.In some other site people even gave a rating of 2 out of 10 :blink:.I request people on board this ship to take few minutes, support CLOY wholeheartedly by giving good ratings to it in credible websites such as IMDB, My Drama List or Asianwiki .By doing this its popularity will keep on increasing as people generally refer to these sites whenever thinking of starting a drama.I gave my rating  and others who already rated it please ignore my message or rather you could motivate other people  who have seen and liked CLOY to do the same.Spread this message fast. We need to stand united to tackle the antis.

Thanks in advance:blush:..

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

8.9 is actually not bad! Currently Parasite has a rating of 8.6 and Joker with 8.5. But yeah, let's all vote so we can bring it back to a 9 :heart:

Have you all watched SYJ Master in the House ep? Made me fall in love with Ye-jin even more. Total girlfriend material. So fun to watch it with the mindset of maybe HB and SYJ in the dating stage when it was filmed since i think this was filmed Nov 2018? But ngl i got jealous when she mentioned an "ex boyfriend"  hahaha im shipping them way too hard already i can't bear to hear them with other people

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3