[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Woobin Go the rational side of my brain tells me these are just coincidences - the order of the VAST daily advent calendar posts are most likely pre-determined, the colors and props are random and chosen by the stylists; surely no one would care enough to plan synchronized updates. 

But then Ri Jeong Hyeok's voice creeps into my brain: 

20201211-112941.jpg

20201211-112953.jpg

:transforms:

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

BinJin Fandom is the best. Way to go!! This folks is how you show dedication, love and support for your OTP. Soon we all will be rewarded. I can feel it. The ship is ready to dock. 

:fullofhearts:

Why is it that in my deLulu,No more sails but BiNJIN docked already,,

Willow Holding Hands GIF by Taylor Swift

Kill me not because thats my belief.I Love You Hearts GIF by Mia Page

Advance Merry Christmas Everyone and to Hyun Bin and Yejinred mean girls GIF

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Talking about Yejin's food truct, I am more interested in talking about Lee Min Ho's food truct for her. Wondering why he sent her after 8 years of their project and even he was still in military at the time? Why? I think its because now LMH and SYJ are neighbors :hahah!:

https://metro.style/living/home-tours/where-korean-actors-lee-min-ho-and-hyun-bin-live/25842

Edited by deviee13
  • Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Maybe Lee Min Ho and Yejin remained friends even after their drama that's why he sent a foodtruck during Something In The Rain. 

Just a friendly gesture. I have seen interviews of Lee Min Ho mentioning Yejin how he respect and praised her especially her beauty, acting and as his colleague. He even mentioned that he watched most of Yejin's projects. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

And the accolades and acknowledgments just keep coming! We're used to seeing CLOY out rank others in the K-Ent market but this particular article highlights how CLOY is achieving high ranks even when competing and in comparison with western competitors:

"According to Google Philippines, Crash Landing on You was the most-searched K-Drama in the country this year. Not only that, it is also the most-searched television show even if western series are to be considered."

https://entertainment.inquirer.net/398796/crash-landing-on-you-is-most-searched-k-drama-on-google-ph-this-year

World renowned and respected Forbes also chimed in:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/12/11/the-13-best-korean-dramas-of-2020/

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Babycake82 said:

Maybe Lee Min Ho and Yejin remained friends even after their drama that's why he sent a foodtruck during Something In The Rain. 

Just a friendly gesture. I have seen interviews of Lee Min Ho mentioning Yejin how he respect and praised her especially her beauty, acting and as his colleague. He even mentioned that he watched most of Yejin's projects. 

LMH has always been very gracious and sweet with his co-stars so I am not surprised that he sent Noona YJ a food truck while he was still in the military. I also like the guy. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I can’t help but leaving a recap here now while waiting on more crumbs as Christmas Day is approaching :D

Ye Jin’s latest 2 IG posts which are two months apart somehow managed to both soooo “coincidentally” involve Bin sshi. All posted same day, almost same time. The Dec 11th posts have floral theme :D The Oct 22nd posts have B & W theme :D 

of course they are only “coincidence”

6-B0-B2189-2-B71-4862-9-F50-8-D6-B1-A62-

F85-D0-BBD-98-B3-4-A43-AFDD-29-FCE32-D4-

The Oct 22nd posts have B & W theme :D

A478060-F-83-D4-4-F1-F-B5-D8-501659-CCC73-BEE5-BA4-1-BF7-4766-9284-A6394-DE090-B

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

8 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

LMH has always been very gracious and sweet with his co-stars so I am not surprised that he sent Noona YJ a food truck while he was still in the military. I also like the guy. 

Really? LMH sent foodtruck to SYJ before? Can you send me the link? 

49 minutes ago, HannaBanana said:

Really? LMH sent foodtruck to SYJ before? Can you send me the link? 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1163761wpp/lee-min-ho-shows-support-former-co-star-son-ye-jin-gift

It made the rounds in the news back then because LMH was still in military service at that time and had apparently never sent any food trucks to the female leads he had worked with.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1163761wpp/lee-min-ho-shows-support-former-co-star-son-ye-jin-gift

It made the rounds in the news back then because LMH was still in military service at that time and had apparently never sent any food trucks to the female leads he had worked with.

That's amazing gestures from Lee Min Ho. That's a big thing! The Only female lead he sent a food truck. WOW!!! ...That's what friends are for. 

Am exited on this Coming Dec. 14. And how amazing too those organizers who organized this Cloy Anniversary things to happen. Kudos to all of you organizers.

Thats how fans supporting their stan......

oh Binjin power!!..

Keep up the good Job.

Binjin fans are such a kind. Moah.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

CLOY team members were happy to receive this so much love and support. 

CLOY fans are fantastic :fullofhearts::heartxoxo:

5 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Ye Jin’s latest 2 IG posts which are two months apart somehow managed to both soooo “coincidentally” involve Bin sshi. All posted same day, almost same time. The Dec 11th posts have floral theme :D The Oct 22nd posts have B & W theme :D 

Their posts on the same day make us happy :foryou:

Event though they dont give us any news about their activities, i wish them health and happiness in spending time together. :issohappy:

I pray desperately for their growing romantic relationship and happiness together. :ohboy2:

• Like 12
  • Love 2

Hello fellow shippers hehe it's been a while but I always check this forum every now and then. Reading posts I felt like the ship is sailing comfortably and even maybe could have been docked already. Overall positive vibes. 

I think that binjin couple relationship to each other is like lovers and friends.

So I leave you guys one of my favorite song that seems to describe them.

Happy Sunday guys keep up the good work and healthy sailingship we have here. :rickroll:

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2