Mom and Dad why are you so obvious?

SYJ: (IG Posting Video OFF Sound)

(my got feel):

1. Mina (puppy dog) is barking.
2. Binnie (lover boy) is talking.

3. Flower Cake. 

HB: (V_@st IG Posting Photo of 11th Day)

1. V_@st waiting for 2hrs. to post photo of Binnie.
2. Jinnie and Binnie Synchronisation.

3. Real Flower. 

What a Christmas gift from our OTP! Yahoo!!! 

(WINK WINK WIN)

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4
  • Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

19 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

my goodness. can i predict what will happen now?  

i said in my post a few pages ago binjin might surprise us.

then a few hours ago syj updated her ig and i commented could hb be far behind?

lo and behold here comes vast ig update on hb at day 11.  

so uncanny.  and i dont usually give meaning to numbers.  but 11? 

Vast update hyunbin photo's at the 1 day and 11 day...it's close friends's birthday...it is coincidence?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

When she updates, he updates. Oh BinJin how come you keep teasing us? But we are loving it actually. More! :joy::heart:

And wow! Kudos to each and everyone who initiated and supported this beautiful and awesome project for CLOY first anniversary! Thank you for all your hardwork. CLOY and BinJin nation you are truly amazing! Best fandom ever! I wish Binnie and Yejin and the whole casts would be able to see this especially the COEX ad on December 14. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

How amazing are those digital subway ads? :wow2: 

I love that several of the supportive characters are featured, not just first and second leads. CLOY's success is really due to the entire ensemble  cast so they should all be recognized. Well done and I hope they all get to see it! 

Yejinhand update :wub: She really does seem overwhelmed by it all, doesnt she? Obviously she has experienced much success over her career, but most of that was limited to SK and a few other Asian countries where her films have done well. But CLOY amd Netflix has really brought a whole other level of international attention and I really do believe her when she says how grateful she is. Her including English captions to her recent posts really shows that. And that cake is truly beautiful, how do you dare cut into it? :)

Have you seen this article about the youth in NK watching CLOY? I suppose CLOY world domination isn't complete without NK B)

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

@Woobin Go the rational side of my brain tells me these are just coincidences - the order of the VAST daily advent calendar posts are most likely pre-determined, the colors and props are random and chosen by the stylists; surely no one would care enough to plan synchronized updates. 

But then Ri Jeong Hyeok's voice creeps into my brain: 

20201211-112941.jpg

20201211-112953.jpg

:transforms:

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
2 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

BinJin Fandom is the best. Way to go!! This folks is how you show dedication, love and support for your OTP. Soon we all will be rewarded. I can feel it. The ship is ready to dock. 

:fullofhearts:

Why is it that in my deLulu,No more sails but BiNJIN docked already,,

Willow Holding Hands GIF by Taylor Swift

Kill me not because thats my belief.I Love You Hearts GIF by Mia Page

Advance Merry Christmas Everyone and to Hyun Bin and Yejinred mean girls GIF

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Talking about Yejin's food truct, I am more interested in talking about Lee Min Ho's food truct for her. Wondering why he sent her after 8 years of their project and even he was still in military at the time? Why? I think its because now LMH and SYJ are neighbors :hahah!:

https://metro.style/living/home-tours/where-korean-actors-lee-min-ho-and-hyun-bin-live/25842

Edited by deviee13
  • Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Maybe Lee Min Ho and Yejin remained friends even after their drama that's why he sent a foodtruck during Something In The Rain. 

Just a friendly gesture. I have seen interviews of Lee Min Ho mentioning Yejin how he respect and praised her especially her beauty, acting and as his colleague. He even mentioned that he watched most of Yejin's projects. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

And the accolades and acknowledgments just keep coming! We're used to seeing CLOY out rank others in the K-Ent market but this particular article highlights how CLOY is achieving high ranks even when competing and in comparison with western competitors:

"According to Google Philippines, Crash Landing on You was the most-searched K-Drama in the country this year. Not only that, it is also the most-searched television show even if western series are to be considered."

https://entertainment.inquirer.net/398796/crash-landing-on-you-is-most-searched-k-drama-on-google-ph-this-year

World renowned and respected Forbes also chimed in:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/12/11/the-13-best-korean-dramas-of-2020/

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1