[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

11 hours ago, bin-jin said:

Lol NO WATER here...only a DASHING HB and his OMEGA:D

I don't know why people are so obsessed over this water thing LOL. I think it is also pretty obvious why SYJ is holding a glass of water for her Elle Korea photoshoot. She is wearing ready to wear clothes from Bride and You. The cap she is wearing does club activity every month - hiking/leisure activity. So she is reminding us to drink water when we go out on a Saturday when we are either golfing, hiking etc :P 

These photoshoots are all very simple :lol: It seems like whenever it is something related to daily life/lifestyle - it involves more leisure activities and eventually water is involved :P To see what everyone comes up with though makes me laugh :D 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, fangirl101 said:

but wait i think i also saw somebodys photoshoot of long ago holding a glass of water (or wine?). and  of course they link it again to hb.  

:loolz:

but those are the most common use of drinks though along with coffee LOL - for any of Korean actor and actresses endorsements and photoshoots.. If we link every female actress who has been holding glass, champagne, wearing watches and jewelry since June .. then sure HB has a lot of female actresses he knows :P  ex. Gong Hyo Jin would even be one of them too.  HB sure got a long list of women who want him :P 

Regardless, HB and SYJ are the only ones being quiet :) Even though SYJ did reappear on instagram recently as she was so impressed by the flower cake. 

Also I think this is why HB's seasons greetings calendar was filled with so much of his photoshoots lol. from their DIY calendar video 

calendar.jpg

To make up for that LOL but also when you watch what he says in DIY calendar. He basically gave of a version of that in his season greetings gifts 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, fangirl101 said:

@bin-jin i give you my heart is my fav cloy ost.  followed by sunset then someday ( or one day).

All them are good but the song “Let Us Go” tugs a heart string in my heart as it was played when Seri and Capt Ri were drinking soju at Seri’s house and Capt Ri said he does not want to go back to NK and wants to marry Seri and have twins babies with her and grow old with her. That’s a proposal, oh no, I am crying again... :crazily:

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

Agree.. that Lee Seung Gi Cover was great..(He is my bias apart from HB)..

As for CLOY osts almost all of them are good..LMAO..My Spotify top 5 songs of the year were all CLOY Osts with Here I Am again at no. 1.

Btw Seung Gi is so cute...

As you can see, that person was pulling Seung Gi's leg teasing him about Yejin..

Seung Gi had his first super hit song called .."Noona cause you are my woman".. So the MC was asking Seung Gi if Yejin was that woman..:tounge_xd:..

For real though, isn't Yejin a Noona by few months to Hyun Bin as well??.lol!!  other juniors of Yejin like Lsg, JHI, etc.. couldn't look at her directly.

Whereas, we have HB breaking records with his stare, so much so that Yejin had to nudge him to look at the camera instead of her..:tounge_wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

our exchange had me watch the video of those 3 songs i mentioned ha ha.  crazy sentimental old romantic fool i am. are you too?  these songs' lyrics (aside from their haunting melodies) even with their rough translations w sum up riri s situation and their feelings and wishes.  for me i give you my heart and sunset is seri s song while someday is capt ri s song.

I totally agree with you ma’am. Yes sentimental romantic here too! My friend sent me a video of her playing the piano piece of the song “Flower” which is her favourite. She sent the video just before I went for surgery since she is overseas and cannot send me flowers at the hospital. I guess all these songs has touched our hearts in different ways and made us feel better. Re-living CLOY memories. 

• Love 1

@fangirl101

Here the clip of YJ to LSG in 2019 in his fan event in Malaysia.  There was a tweet on the convo btw the fan & her friends and I am trying to search it.

Haha love how the fan tell her friend “HYUN BIN ‘S GIRLFRIEND”

VERY COUPLE THING....look at ahemmmm HB noti hand & his CONTENDED look:wub:

Lol, this is NOT EDITED, its fm an officially published photobook.

777867-FD-6-E6-E-46-E1-B4-CA-F57-A01874-

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

in a mith episode wasnt he speechless shocked and dumbfounded when syj came out?  not only him but other cast members too. somebody almost fell or fainted. was that him too?  their reactions when they got face to face with syj were hilarious but cute.  and syj as usual is ever gracious .

p.s.  (off topic)  is lsg that popular?  he has several dramas/movies in netflix.

speaking of netflix i wish it would feature some of syjs old dramas/ movies.  i had some(and hb s movies too) downloaded in a laptop but my eyes hurt when i watch from  it. already watched  tn amtr the classic last princess and personal taste too.   sitr was the first syj drama i watched in netflix.  first k drama in 15 years too ( not counting the kingdom).

while be with you is available in viu i have yet to overcome my dislike for the  male lead( apologies to his  fans  here).  nothing personal just his character from a  drama i watched 15 years ago.  he was not nice to my male bias ( jis) in that drama.   spellbound is also in viu i think. 

sorry for the long post and some off topic subjects.

and oh you mentioned you had surgery twice?  i hope  youre doing fine now. 

Thanks for asking. Recuperating now and re-watching SJY’s personal taste and HB’s millionaire’s first love 

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

@fangirl101

Here the clip of YJ to LSG in 2019 in his fan event in Malaysia.  There was a tweet on the convo btw the fan & her friends and I am trying to search it.

Haha love how the fan tell her friend “HYUN BIN ‘S GIRLFRIEND”

VERY COUPLE THING....look at ahemmmm HB noti hand & his CONTENDED look:wub:

Lol, this is NOT EDITED, its officially published!

I totally agree. The look of Contentment, Peace and Love. Hayyyy..... 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

Congrats Team CLOY for Metro Style!!!

Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020! Crash Landing on You garnered the following awards:

Jury's Choice - Best Action Scene (Motorcycle Scene)

Jury's Choice - Best Ensemble Cast

Jury's Choice - Best Production Design

Congrats SYJ for Passion Powerhouse Actress and Hyun Bin for Outstanding Innovative Actor!!! (WINK WINK WINK) 

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2