[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Cala Taksin said:

I feel like this is how BinJin is. They don’t want to announce but they also are not going to go out of their way to not do what they want to do. Just like when the pics came out from LA everyone was saying now they won’t do a drama together due to rumors but they didn’t care and did one anyways. This is what I love about them. They will do things their own way

Agreed.  They were not afraid to go grocery shopping together after the rumor broke out.  I think they wanted to let everyone know they have each other in a subtle way.  On the other hand, they are serious in their relationship and want their private life, hence the denial (they never deny though.  Their agencies denied they were not dating just one time, i think).  The fact that they shared a trophy together, took picture and interview together and dressed as a couple at Baeksang, they were not afraid to show the world as a couple.  Funny thing on that day, i was asking other people why there was only 1 trophy, did we vote them individually ?  Furthermore, Yejin liking confirms that their relationship is still going strong.

I thought their relationship has been tested.  After TN, Yejin was in a romantic drama and Hyunbin was in another drama with a pretty younger actress, but they were both looking forward for their Europe & LA vacation.  Compare to HB previous relationships, you know what i mean.  He once said that he wants a girl understand his work.  

11 hours ago, binjinPhDfan said:

I don't know if you have already watched this interview in May 2019 in Hongkong.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Cala Taksin said:

I feel like this is how BinJin is. They don’t want to announce but they also are not going to go out of their way to not do what they want to do. Just like when the pics came out from LA everyone was saying now they won’t do a drama together due to rumors but they didn’t care and did one anyways. This is what I love about them. They will do things their own way

Because truthfully, it is none of our business. They are public figures as actors but the line is drawn at their private lives. And seeing some of the shippers who feel they have the right to know EVERYTHING or those who start rumors (the P rumor for example) or the one who seemed to confuse the  drama roles and use it as proof (it is called acting and speak to their skill as actors. Therefore I only look at the non drama footage as crumbs) etc etc, can you blame them?  Some of us are acting like nosy aunts at the family dinner! 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, luffie said:

Someone mentioned that the post that Yejin got a puppy has mysteriously disappeared from IG. Is that true? I tried to locate it on IG to no avail... but it could be my lack of tech savviness. 

I think that post has disappeared - I went to the original post and it’s gone, probably got taken off 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Pyongyangblackbean82 said:

I think that post has disappeared - I went to the original post and it’s gone, probably got taken off 

How interesting! I wonder why it was taken off!!! Thanks for checking! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@luffieIt's gone, I checked it again earlier, the post has been deleted by the pet shop owner. Them monitoring socmed probably saw the fan posts and they want to keep it private. They prob did not expect fans to be able to connect it to Bin's recent sighting at a pet store :lol: Or maybe the pet shop owner was flooded by messages :lol:

Edited by BinJinBest
  • Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Maybe MS team got out of the dark ages and sent a “check your DM” message to the pet shop owner to take down the post. :P Kidding aside, so happy for her having a new fur baby!

Here’s a Ye-jin update for her latest CF. Beautiful as always!

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 3

Hmm, if one is having a video chat, presumably then you would be saying both SYJs names outloud = Son Ye Jin and Seo Ye Ji. Only when writing/reading their names would someone get them confused because they share the same initials.  So I don't buy the explanation for why the cousin misunderstood which SYJ was being discussed. 

Sorry maybe I'm a debbie downer, but lately rumours have been flying left and right. Some of it could very well be true, some could be misunderstandings, and some could be deliberate attempts to mislead- who knows. But as always, unless the information comes from a source we know and trust (HB, SYJ, their agencies or close known associates) or can be somehow independently verified, we should take it with a grain of salt. Just my two cents. :phew:

Oct 31 is a spooky day indeed (for many reasons). Beware of those trying to cause distractions. :smort:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

I m not 100 pc believing this..but to give the O.P some benefit of doubt..here is my theory about the mixing of the two names.

Actually I don't think her cousin was confused by the initials..
Try to pronounce " Seo Yeaji" ..it does sounds somewhat like "son ye jin" and can be misinterpreted especially during a video call. Plus son ye jin is an a-list star so it would be obvious for her cousin to think about her first rather than Seo Yeaji.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Who would not stan an actress who is known for:

1.0  SIMPLICITY since at a young age, she learned the ropes of acting following elderly advices and respecting them.

2.0 Modesty... For every award she got, she owes it to blessings for her hard work and proof of her development

3.0 Humility...She considers herself like anyone of us...setting goals to achieve and working hard no matter what.

4.0 Influential Energy that softens the hearts of people she meets like Hyun Bin

5.0 Kindness of heart as told by people who worked with her (.i.e. The Last Princess; Park hae II; So Ji Sub; Jung Hae -in and more...

6.0 Confidence and Independence because of her Maturity

7.0 A Beauty that never fades but gets better with  age...never suffocating ...never daunting ..and the smiles that conquer hearts.

Only ...SON YE JIN

Her accomplishments...

Her Victory..... A  LOVE  LIFE  with HYUN BIN

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hi BinJin fam, in light of the recent postings here... let's just hope and pray that the truth will come into light someday directly from them. But for now, let's just spread LOVE the BinJin way. :)

Anyway, you may have known with K-dramas, astrology plays so much especially in finding the right life partner. Check this video from 3 American K-drama fans... note that they did this vlog before or while there were still a few episodes released of CLOY. :) They were discussing the CHEMISTRY OF HB WITH HIS CO-STARS (using astrology).

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

What I don't understand though is those stans who kept using the P-word. For the love of everything that is good, can they stop already? Maybe they are humoring us with their tweets or posts but if we keep saying that we will only listen to what is credible crumbs, saying SYJ is P is next to irresponsible. The one who saw her in the pet shop would have commented already if she is. Her sponsors will not be an accomplish and keep posting of her body with a flat stomach if she is. Correct me if im wrong, but can we stop with this assumption unless proven true? 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 8