[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Omggg... October is indeed one of the best month for this fandom this year..

I don't know much but MAMA seems to be a prestigious award ceremony for singers, kpop groups .

Anddddd Here I am by Yerin Baek is nominated in the Ost Category..:w00t:..

(It is one my most fav OST in CLOY...:tongue:)

There were so many hit Osts this year sung by artists with a bigggg fandom..But Here I m was really popular in Korea and did wonders on k-charts..CLOY fever was not a joke..

Also , I know our competitors are strong and we may not have much of a chance but being nominated itself is a big thing..

So if you have time plzz vote for Here I m for this award..I guess this is not that complicated as opposed to APAN or AAA.

You don't need to download any app..

Just go this site, sign up and vote for it..you are required to do it only once per day..

https://mama.mwave.me/en/event/ac

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

To Yejin haters we say ...

I am sorry to return to the previous topic but ... an uncomfortable person would not walk next to the person who makes him feel uncomfortable, he does not smile at him, he does not look at her and if he were uncomfortable he would not even walk past her with the same award on his hands or her  I would look with those eyes of love that looked at her through the screen, rather you could tell that they scolded the baby because it was noted that he had never had a secret relationship hahaha more than anything he was cautious not uncomfortable, but it must be admitted that many times Binnie  He forgot that he was secretly and I do not hesitate to admire Yejin or to be close to her like when he changed his seat for the floor just to be close to her in the TN interview There is love in the air !!  and the love that they give us we spread. Fighting family!:Pandabulous:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I also thought of why CLOY lacked kiss scenes in moments when it seemed perfect for this. It is possible that CLOY's producers wanted to maximize the reach of their audience so they could appeal to conservative and liberal cultures and people of different generations. Seeing how CLOY became a smash hit all over the world,  I can say they indeed accomplished this goal. We have seen how many people watched CLOY with their families. Watching it with their little children and grandparents. If CLOY had many kiss scenes or bed scenes, it might have turned off many people. I actually think it was refreshing that this drama had such a great writing that they were able to convey to the audience a beautiful love story without showing much physical intimacy. The connection between the leads was so strong, we all felt it without the need of physical affection. The hand holdings seemed as good as kisses if not better.  

@Intuition1 I totally agree with your perspective. Being long-exposed to American films, living in a multi-cultural family, and having to help preview films before we watch them with grandchildren and cousins, I appreciate the vast difference in how romantic feelings and connection, closeness and intimacy can be conveyed. The majority of this film's audience surely felt the growing connection, the fear and uncertainty around that connection, and the tension due to recognition of cultural differences between the protagonists. The appeal of this movie is indeed global and it will last for years to come. 

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

Yes I think they've mistaken BAA 2019 with BAA 2020 :lol: In BAA 2019, Binnie was rushing off ALONE. In BAA 2020, Hyun Bin was WALKING TOGETHER with Son Ye Jin and they did not appear to be rushing with Binnie waving to someone and another actor saying he was able to chat with both HB and SYJ, AFTER the awards.

While last night, I think he was rushing home to celebrate with SYJ ;)

I would not be surprise if YJ had a special dinner party planned to celebrate his award.  #ICBM

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Crying Oppa and Toxic Baby featured 3 videos from HB's Korea Culture and Art Event. 
Vid 1 : His award acceptance. Includes a good explanation about the award too
Vid 2 : Overall HB appearance including his red carpet. Also incl YJ's recorded speech for the event (but i think its not the full video).

Vid 3 : CLOY OST piano performance which also incl scenes from CLOY and HB's reaction from down stage

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

56 minutes ago, HappyForLove said:

Hey friends

can someone please share:

at the presidential awards that Binnie received.was there a video of Jinnie?

i saw some pics but what exactly did she say and why was she featured?

they replayed the video messages recorded by past winners. So SYJ's video message was shown at the ceremony. Although it was already released earlier on SNS, it was on their instagram account before the ceremony. So we had already known she recorded a message before the ceremony.

Also HB has always loved to wear sports brands lol. I assume his closest is filled with all sports brands just he might own UA more now.. He was already wearing UA back then too. He just mixed it with his nike brand wear lol. Also trainer Yoon and the rest of the guys like Gong Yoo all wear UA brand too.

hbtrainer.jpg

Also I am still amazed how much HB was bowing after he accepted his award. Like even had to acknowledge Gong Hyo Jin as well on the way back to his seat. I keep replaying it. It reminds me of PIFAN before he went up to the stage he had to bow at people too but then he bow briefly in SYJ's direction and it made her turn back and look who he was bowing at LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG7UEcZJg2E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

HB brought me back to PIFAN memories lol :P 

Also I just realized that was Shin Hyun-joon  and Yoo In-na who hosted PIFAN

HB attended Shin Hyun Joon's wedding in 2013 and SHJ is SYJ's Bad Guys Always Die Co Star ;) - She didn't work with SHJ till March 2015 for Bad Guys Always Die. Of course Yoo In-na was on SeGa with HB and SYJ had seen one of her movies before too. She was in Love Fiction with Ha Jung Woo and Gong Hyo Jin :) 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

A very clear version of the Korea Art & Culture Award - HB's red carpet, awarding and speech, and also some bts at the end of HB talking to some of the VIPs.

WOW!! This is a very close-up HD version of HB at the red carpet. He looks stunning here!

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Does anyone know if HB and SYJ didn't chat much with each other at PIFAN 2014? Was he dating someone at the time? Or maybe award shows with cameras around aren't really the time and place for casual chats, I don't know.  That may be one of the first public occasions where they spent any extended time in proximity to each other, right?  But they did seem like strangers or at least quite formal with each other.  Just curious, cause if I were HB and SYJ was sitting next to me looking so beautiful, I'd want to chat. :P He did seem interested in her as an actress even before TN, and vice versa. 

It's nice to see their developing friendship/relationship from the formality of PIFAN to TN promo period where they are clearly more comfortable with each other but still shy and reserved at times, to openly teasing and laughing at and with each other during CLOY Swoon videos.

Do these Korean award shows have after parties?  And I don't mean the one at SYJ's house lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

I would not be surprise if YJ had a special dinner party planned to celebrate his award.  #ICBM

Yes definitely, hyun bin rushed home and excited to show to his wife yejin his trophy. He must have a good dinner that night with perfect celebration..

However, the haters might take this theories again that hyun bin rushed home for their bias. That even Hyun bin's fashion that night, they took it as someone styled him  since no ig post from his stylist...What the heck!

Shall we sacrifice the AAA poll and divert it to APAN? Just asking though. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@Seriyathey may have just said hi. Not sure.. She was sitting between HB and Kim Woo Bin. HB and KWB just became friends recently around that time. They try not to interact with each other at awards as the cameras are always on them. Since rumors can start out from award shows. You watch other top actors at award shows or ceremonies ex. Gong Yoo and Ha Ji Won that know each other. They try not to make it obvious they know each other at these events. No idea if he is or was dating as he can date in private too without having a potential relationship be revealed. His first girlfriend when he started out was a non celebrity. 

There are normally parties/dinner after a movie premiere as SYJ had mentioned about the As One premiere/party before- Ha Ji Won and Doona Bae movie. 

Also looks like UA recently launched their winter outwear brand  as there are now UA posts on certain magazine accounts. I guess this is why Belma and potentially other stylists (who haven't posted yet) got gifts recently from UA. 

This shows how close they are. The 2 known premieres they were both at are definitely not comedies lol. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4