[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

11 hours ago, Peony said:

November is starting very NICE for BinJin Nation.... Koreans also love our COUPLE garnering almost 50% of the votes...

I just want to make a small correction to the last sentence of twitter post - “The chemistry between them captured the audience not only in Korea but also across the WORLD”.  There, I fixed it. :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

And just like that October is over. This month has been an eventful month, not just for BinJin but for shippers too. I know a lot happened in this thread the past 24 hrs but let’s just focus on the positive. If that did happen then yay good for them and us that mean our ship is docking very soon. But if it didn’t then that’s fine too because our ship is still docking very soon :lol:. I know everybody is skeptical because we have heard many stories from outside sources and it’s fine if you choose not to believe them but in the end we win either way. Now back to BinJin! This is a recap of everything they did this month and let’s just say we have been fed really well, I hope September will be even better

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 4

On 11/2/2020 at 1:38 AM, Krystal. said:

Hi BinJin shippers I know a lot of you here are older and don’t have time or don’t know how to vote and it could be an annoying process for you.  BUT if you want to help in any way please please please help fund team BinJin on Twitter. You can fill out the form below or message me on here and I’ll walk through the steps with you or get in contact with the voters for you. ALSO if you already brought hearts but can’t vote the maximum 300 a day please also message me because I don’t want anyone to waste money if they’re not voting the full amount. I’m sorry for talking about voting too much but we all want to see them onscreen again right? This might be the last time we see them onscreen together (unless HB shows up on the return of superman in the future :lol:) so let’s make this worthwhile! I can guarantee that these voters are also BinJin shippers and wants the same thing as us. If you have any questions/concerns feel free to message me :)

The voting teams of BinJin and Yejin should make sure that the Pay Pal account is working. I tried to sponsor and it     was not. And folks outside the US, Pay Pal is the only way we send funds. 

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote images including embedded tweets in your posts. Thanks.
  • Like 6

What an eventful 24 hours and what a way to finish off the month of October :evilelmo:

Hoping for good things to come this new month and, as someone noted yesterday, this thread just hit 5 Million Views! :rickroll:.

Thanks to all those who contribute and make reading this thread so enjoyable. We may not always agree or ship in the same way, but I appreciate the respect that is shown towards one another as well as towards HB and SYJ both as a couple and as individuals :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

15 minutes ago, Krystal. said:

Hi I’m sorry and we’re really trying our best here so please be patient with us. I have messaged you so please check your messages and the paypal for team BinJin is working (please send me your email and name through message and I’ll give you their paypal information) I’m not sure about team Yejin but I can ask them If their paypal is fixed if you want? It could be because we’re all living in different countries and it could be a process to transfer the money.

I am sure this will be the minority and unpopular opinion here - but to spend money on voting for binjin which doesn’t really recognize them for their skills, for an award they don’t need nor I presume want as it isn’t an Oscar/Emmy/Baeksang/Golden Globes etc.  and with people going hungry in the world today due to covid, wouldn’t it be better for the BinJin fandom to collect this money and use it to donate to charities in their names? This doesn’t benefit anyone except the company that sponsored this contest. 

If you want to organize something and collect money, do it for something good in their name. An award that can be bought, is a useless award.

• Like 21

Thank you @lovelyz for your wonderful and detailed summary!  It put a smile on my face and I’m so happy to be sailing with you all. Doubts??  Not here!

Let’s continue to celebrate our gorgeous power couple.

:kisslevel:

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/2020-top-5-k-drama-power-couples-selected-tv-industry-professionals/

• Like 7
  • Love 7

@krystal yes, i know I don’t have to sponsor this if I don’t want to.  

BinJin don’t seem that narcissistic that they need to collect meaningless trophies to put on their shelves. Even HB Space fan club donated on his birthday.

I can see from your reply you don’t understand my point of view. And there is no way I can explain it. Probably because of our different upbringing, age, part of the world we live in.  As a fellow human being of this world, we should do whatever we can to lessen someone’s else suffering especially during this pandemic, rather than making a corporation rich. So rather than using the money to buy an award, use it to donate in their names.

Edited by MinLyn
Content has been edited for the suitability of words to be used.
  • Like 5

On 10/31/2020 at 11:00 PM, Krystal. said:

Welcome to the animal kingdom everyone. From now on all we’re going to do is take everything the puppy does as our crumbs okay? JUST KIDDING we don’t need to do that because we have gotten more VALID crumbs from them. But jokes aside I’m so happy she finally got that puppy she wanted this means that she’s not going to be busy for a while and is practicing her English skill. So everybody prepare for Cross 2021 to be the best movie ever. She has a fur baby now so does that mean a real baby soon... Sorry please let me be delulu just today :lol:

Oh dear.. are we in an animal kingsom now? HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

• LOL 3