[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

Yes so we can replay the sweet scenes for 2 weeks before all hell break loose.  

I kinda wish JH exposed himself when he was talking to mom.  I just want this angst already.  

Cant wait to see how this new guy will spice things up.  Well ok maybe not for Judge Hong.  

that's what I plan to do, replaying their sweet scenes.

Maybe it's cruel. but I really want JH to have a bitter taste of his decision to let CA go. Let him suffer a bit :lol:

KSW will cause some stirs,  to JH's mom and JH's loveline with CA. Excited to see what will happen next.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

make those guys suffer u mean? :D

well im replaying some of the parts too especially the one with ChungAh & JunHooi :D 

Yashhh. Let them suffer in new year, no boys no cry for our girls. 

But why do i have a feeling that CA will be on duty on new year's eve and she'll  be sad seeing happy couple everywhere, while JH watches her from afar #letmebethewriterfortoday B)

1 hour ago, lalalaelala said:

How many from us? :lol:

Wow, KBS should thank our OTP, compared to other on-going dramas, the view on BLWL is considerably very high. 

I hope rating for latest episode could surpass 30% 

Spoiler

8 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Putting that all aside, let's talk about Seol Ah.

Are we having a 50 episode drama about her redemption? Because Saturday's episode really made me feel turned off by her behaviour- using the flashback as an example. JW's explanations for the affair made sense to me why he cheated.

I never forgave those heartless, selfish, tunnel vision, materialistic, self- centred characters who were written as the evil characters in those dramas.

Why am I supposed to support TR and SA now? Sure... I can forgive someone sometimes. Sure people are allowed to change. But heck it's really hard for me to support SA in the new romance now... when she hasn't resolved the past.

Please tell me again what caused her epiphany for her new motto in life? This is the girl after all who wanted wealth since she was 7. She could have pretended to be false loving like all those materialistic women in other dramas. Just because she was honest upfront with him doesn't justify her being able to be cold. I told you I am not marrying you for love. But it's ok I told you so I don't need to pretend I am interested in you.

Did I miss something that makes her lovable? Did I? Do you guys LIKE Seol Ah?

I don't even want anyone with her at this point. This is not a rant by my standard. I don't care enough of her to rant. I am just saying since she is a female lead in this drama that I don't even care about. Or her screen time. Therefore can't even be bothered supporting her romance. Instead the more I see of her interactions with JW the more I want him away from her. And SR is a straightforward selfish woman anyway so I just want her away from him. And the mother too. Lol.

I just want the secondary male lead to NOT end up with all 3 of them and sort out his own life. And TR to stop being so considerate and think about himself.

@ck1Oz

Yess, you put into words on how I feel about SA. I don't want to give her a pass too quickly. I don't feel that she has repent enough on how she acted towards her family. She was still selfish, according to what we have been shown, just before JW's accident. And because she was cornered into facing the possibility of JW not waking up, she was going to lose everything and her protection from the mother in law.  I hated how she was treated by the MIL but she still spent 9 years with the mindset that she was living the best life she could have. 

That mini flash back we got this weekend, was sympathy filler. The writer was creating background that I wish I had in the beginning. Because bringing it up now made it look like she didn't have the power to do "whatever" she wanted with her time in those 9 years. Yes, she had an "agreement" when she was going to marry JW. BUT I mean she was a straight forward girl, "I'm marrying you for your money". So "realistically" it's hard for me not to see her talking to JW in those 9 years about her family too.  

At the end, I think she's better off single. She doesn't need a guy in her life at the moment. She should focus on herself and find some friends to support and hang with her. 

Just my 2 cents on SA. She created some really sad scenes for me but I still do not like her character. :wacko: 

Therefore, step away from my main OTP! CA <3 JH  lol

45 minutes ago, egv said:

Reveal hidden contents

@ck1Oz

Just my 2 cents on SA. She created some really sad scenes for me but I still do not like her character. :wacko: 

Therefore, step away from my main OTP! CA <3 JH  lol

SA is confusing. She knows nothing about being in love, but she acts like she knows best for her sis. If she's learned her lesson, she should have known better that not staying true to one's heart is not the best choice.

I agree, she should not be with anyone. I've said this before,  If she's eventually a changed person, then whoever comes as her happy ending, I'll join the ship.

SA characther is so weird man.

Idk either to symphatized or angry with her situation.

It is just so confusing.

In 1 side, she was a true gold digger that dont care about love and her husband. 

Her husband always care for her for 7 years and later on the last 2 year Haerang fill that emptiness that Seol ah create by not caring about JW.

Now that jw had someone that care about him, and seol ah happen to know that she got angry and feel betrayed. 

LIKE Cmon bruh you are the one who create the mess by being a gold digger and not caring about your husband affection and now you thought you will get all his attention even if u never give it back at all? Props to JW that he could survive 7 years with that. Even it is more commendable that he found out that SA still His Love of his life and want to win her heart back even if SA dont actually love him and probably never will.

It is a bit sad that she was so lame in term of getting salty of her own fault. Feeling betrayed but didnt realize that she was the one who create the problem.

I believe if she even give just half effort to jin woo they are still a great couple and the MIL can do nothing about it. 

Even if jin woo seems to cant let her go. It is on point to his characther that he love her the most ever since their first meeting. The moment he give up with seol ah will actually be the doom for seol ah because thats when she actually lose everything including the protection and affection that her ex husband give.

Her mother in law will feast seol ah and she will realize what she lose in the end and to a bitter regret.

For taerang, i still dont understand whats the point of him. I mean like yeah you give someone comfort while she was being lonely but what about 9 year she make herself lonely by being gold digger? So she could justify the loneliness because of the coma but somehow got amnesia about all her mistake before?

Damn. I thought i already promised that i wont care much about the Love triangle but this is getting to ridiculous. I feel bad for jw even if he turn out to be a jerk i still feel freaking bad for the pain he must go through for 10 years.

PLEASE WRITTER DONT MESS UP WITH OUR JHXCA because i am getting angrier and angrier watching this love triangle.

3 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

For taerang, i still dont understand whats the point of him. I mean like yeah you give someone comfort while she was being lonely but what about 9 year she make herself lonely by being gold digger? So she could justify the loneliness because of the coma but somehow got amnesia about all her mistake before?

Obviously TR saw something in SA, so she isn't all that bad, she just needs to change more, and correct her previous mistakes, that's why I think we need some more SA and JU interaction and confrontation, because there are some unsolved issues between them.

I know that she has so many mistakes in her character, but she is not totally bad,  she cried when she remembered her mother, felt guilty about mistreating JU, defended her sister when JU's mom wanted to drag her by force  (to discuss the car accident ), she told the assistant literally "don't you dare touch a hair from my sister's head".

In general, she has human sides in her, so I just like to keep searching for those "human traits", instead of focusing on her deficiencies only

48 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

SA characther is so weird man.

Idk either to symphatized or angry with her situation.

It is just so confusing.

In 1 side, she was a true gold digger that dont care about love and her husband. 

Her husband always care for her for 7 years and later on the last 2 year Haerang fill that emptiness that Seol ah create by not caring about JW.

Now that jw had someone that care about him, and seol ah happen to know that she got angry and feel betrayed. 

LIKE Cmon bruh you are the one who create the mess by being a gold digger and not caring about your husband affection and now you thought you will get all his attention even if u never give it back at all? Props to JW that he could survive 7 years with that. Even it is more commendable that he found out that SA still His Love of his life and want to win her heart back even if SA dont actually love him and probably never will.

It is a bit sad that she was so lame in term of getting salty of her own fault. Feeling betrayed but didnt realize that she was the one who create the problem.

I believe if she even give just half effort to jin woo they are still a great couple and the MIL can do nothing about it. 

Even if jin woo seems to cant let her go. It is on point to his characther that he love her the most ever since their first meeting. The moment he give up with seol ah will actually be the doom for seol ah because thats when she actually lose everything including the protection and affection that her ex husband give.

Her mother in law will feast seol ah and she will realize what she lose in the end and to a bitter regret.

I ' m totally with you .a lot of soompies her symptise with here just because they like the actrice. she just back to be with her parent because her mother in law is more evil than her.if she wasn't ,do you think SA devorce JW after she knew about his affair? 

12 hours ago, ahkiaf said:

Personally, I think Junhwi won't break up with Cheong Ah. 

I had a feeling that the reason Junhwi saved the kiss(es) before is the same to why he was hesitate to call Cheong Ah's parents as mom & dad. Probably because he thought that it would be unfair for them since he ought to end the relationship.

So in my opinion, that kiss wasn't a farewell kiss, but a promise. Like Cheong Ah said, Junhwi is unpredictable/ unstoppable (which he then 'corrected' her that he only acted like that towards her). Besides, if the writer suddenly turn Junhwi into a noble idiot, it would seem to be out of character honestly :sweatingbullets:

PS: A tiny part of me actually don't care whether they will break up or not. We have 24 episodes to go for our OTP to make up & get back together

I think you make a valid argument for this being a promise kiss. especially as CA say before he kiss that she look forward to them being together also tomorrow. Like you say he have always been hesitating but he never manage to stay away from CA. that first time he was gonna break up he ended with hugging CA after she said some powerful words to him. So this feel also like something in same situation.  I do not think he would kiss her if he really was ready emotionally to separate from her. 

3 hours ago, Leila Essalih said:

I ' m totally with you .a lot of soompies her symptise with here just because they like the actrice. she just back to be with her parent because her mother in law is more evil than her.if she wasn't ,do you think SA devorce JW after she knew about his affair? 

I disagree it takes two make a marriage work and two to wreck it , In this case there were three people so it was pretty crowded. I Feel JH went into the situation with eyes wide open , He thought he could buy her love unfortunately it backfired. SA thought she could live without love but money , It also backfired instead she got a big dose of betrayal , Which she deserved she was total richard simmons and gold digger. The MIL she is and is still pure evil , Before and after JW got married she hasn't let him breathe.  Shes always in his business. I feel she would have divorced him if she had known about the affair. 

After watching ep 48 I thought JW had soften a minute,  That was short lived until I saw ep 52 , Where he tells the male assistant to have the director fire SA and make sure she cant get work anywhere. He's like his Mom as usual greedy , possessive and deceitful .

Idk about anyone & I won't say anything on others behalf, but I liked how the writer's wrote TR-SA-JU character & situation here.

I liked how the writer makes their character grey, there's no wrong or right, everyone makes mistake & no one is perfect just like real life people do and I take that as a sign of a good writing.

I think I've watched too many kdrama that I got bored with the usual vanilla kdrama heroine/hero. Imo, TR-SA-JU situation here are really complex & that's why I find their story are more intriguing, real & hard/ very subjective to find whom shd we be rooting for since it all depends on whose POV we take/see.

Also, I know that SA's character here has a lot of flaws, but she isn't actually that bad unless we're focusing too much on her negative side, she isn't evil, she has humanity, she probably just need some direction just like some people in real life might needed & imo she deserves a second chance & happy life just like other people shd have, especially if we take a look that there's alot of misunderstanding here in this drama, it's not 100% pure her mistake just like it's not 100% the other people's mistake either, it just got tangled & ended up this way.

Also, let's not forget that parents & environment shaping people's character. SA is her father golden child, we see how her father is & how close they're to eachother, so I just kind of understand & pity her for being misguided tbh.

Actually, the writer had planned/wrote the background of each of their characters with alot of attention & detail (SA & his dad, JU & his mom, TR & his father), we only need to see them deeper & not focusing too much on their flaws.

They make mistake yes, but what more important is for them to learn from it (which I believe they will). We only need to give them more time, we're only at half way, there's still plenty of time :p 

Well, just my two cents :)

I want to weigh in on the JW/SA/TR triangle.

I haven't watched this weekend's episodes yet, but I get the gist of the new developments, and you could see this happening. SA and JW rushed into marriage for all of the wrong reasons. SA wanted a new life. She wanted out of her family home, away from the toxicity of her parents and she was grooming herself for how the other half lives. JW was a means to her dream of living a wealthy lifestyle. She was upfront about it. He agreed to it. He had watched her from afar and even though SA was materialistic and standoff-ish, something drew him to her. JW was infatuated with SA and rushed ahead, overconfident that he would make her fall in love with him. However, SA was blinded by status and only showed the materialistic side to herself. So, he tried to woo her with "things" and year after year, she felt nothing more than likeness and respect for him. 

By the time we get to the accident and his mother and HR taking their full wrath against SA, it mentally and emotionally wore her down. Then along comes TR, his innocent quiet way of being their for SA changed her. Suddenly, being married for money, even at the expense of disowning her family seemed cruel and silly, so she gave it up. She didn't receive the alimony because she felt a sense of guilt towards her husband. She was angry at him for cheating, but at the same time felt guilty wondering if her aloofness led him to it. Moving back home and being showered with love and concern made her see how wrong she had been about just going after money. As mean as XX was towards SA, it is somewhat justified. No mother wants to see their son pining for a woman that doesn't love them. SA didn't really know herself. She didn't realize that working, keeping her identity, staying close to her family, all of these things would make her happy and give her some peace. I also think SA had issues with men due to how bad her father was. TR made her see that not all men are useless. Some men work very hard and are generous, but not flashy.

This new SA is shocking for JW who seriously thought she was just a materialistic princess. However, even I wonder what made him like SA in the first place. Will he love the new her? Did he have an affair with HR simply because she loved him? HR and SA are two very different women. SA and JW need to talk and sort things out. Part of their problems wasn't just her treatment towards him or his being okay with her disowning her family. His mother's abuse and interference was a BIG problem. They never properly communicated to one another. They just endured and hoped things would get better. It didn't work. I would like to see them talk things through, apologize to one another and become friends. The thing is, will HR and XX allow that to happen.

Finally caught up and watched the lovely beach scene right on the eve of Christmas Eve! It was a really pretty scene. Like some of us here, I don’t think it’s a break up kiss. Not from the way he looked. JH is really in love and I don’t think he will break up with CA. In fact, if there’s a break up, it might end up being actually CA who might ask for that time apart. As much as she appears to have physically moved on from that fateful night 10 years ago with JG, I do think she still lives with the burden of guilt on many levels - guilt of not dying with JG because they had promised they would, guilt of not being to save JG after finding his body at the bottom of the lake, guilt of not telling the truth about what happened. Once she finds out JH is JG’s brother, all those guilts will come flooding back, because then there will be the guilt of not having been able to keep the promise to not hurt JG’s family members with the truth (cos she did unknowingly tell JH about it). All that coupled with the anger she would feel against JH for making her seem the fool by not having been honest with her about who he actually is. Afterall, didn’t he say something like it was important to live in truth in order to right wrongs (if I remember right)? And he does the exact opposite. So as JH fears, I think CA will be the one to break up with him cos the truth of who he is will be the straw that breaks her back. And that’s probably why JH is also so upset with his mother for giving CA JG’s watch as a constant reminder of what happened, each actually remembering different truths to the event. Because he actually knows what happened, he knows that the watch will be an even heavier reminder of guilt on CA. This makes it even more difficult for him to reveal to her who he actually is. Poor boy. 

I don’t think he’ll break up with her. It’s she who will ask for time away.

4 hours ago, gilaswan said:

How many here waiting for CA to call JH “oppa”? :wub:

Me for sure . Apparently he’s already lowered his  speech using less formal words . That’s what I read. 
———

Okay dears , I have set up a poll ...kkkkk....vote wisely .. losers hv to change their profile picture to Double X face :mrgreen:.... kidding...vote for fun ok .. 

I’m an optimist IRL ....so given how I have observed JH’s character, I don’t think he’ll call it off . It’d be refreshing that this couple rather than break up , choose to work it out together . The title of the drama has to mean something right ...the barrier is a psychological one . He just needs to tell CA ...she’d be shocked at first but our gal is resilient. 

SA , really isn’t the right person to give any love advice to CA or JH . While I can understand that SA is just being the protective big sis , she has never understood what it was to love herself  . Of course she’s not aware but CA has loved / liked JH for 10 years , JH has liked her for a year at least , before he left for Spain (there was already attraction)  . It’s not like a pipe where you can just turn off these feelings . 

Anyway have a great Christmas all ! :heart:

Christmas greetings from KJY

Archived