[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, icemaid said:

Don’t underestimate this shy tiger!:tounge_wink::joy:

I am not underestimating him , 

He just not taking advantage on a lot of moments if he just start with less staring more action :sweat_smile: - I would be happy perv :joy:

15770080411577007941.gif

15770087341577008670.gif

@Ameera Ali  The camper van looks like a good place for some action ...enough teasing from him. He’d better use his lips tonight 

wahhhh I tell you if they show all this , we’re having a romantic Christmas gift from the PD & writer  . More BTS spoiler . 

Spoiler

Spoiler

:angry: I was watching halfway, all happy with watching JW and SA, and also JH and CA... but then HR has to appear and ruin my mood. How dare she ask CA not to spill any beans about her and the next moment she blurted out Oppa seeing a divorced woman?! Grrrr, she made my blood boil :angry: I guess she has forgotten she slept with a married man! How dare of her!! What kind of retribution should befall this shameless selfish woman?? 

Are they ahead in their filming? Cos' I have Seoul weather on my phone as the 2nd weather option. Since I have to write to some Seoulites weekly. And I swear it popped up as 2C today on my phone. And that was the day temperature.

Live caps

JH waits upstairs for CA...she still not back...CA mum give him a drink...mum is like are you okay still waiting...he's like not to worry I'll wait...Mum and he chat...she tells him to please look after her CA...she reminisces how much things have changed in a blink over 10 years...JH of course knows what mum means...mum shrugs...( CA mum really likes JH

CA and his mum still at the cinema

JH is in CA room looks at her books and the pic she hung up. He waits in her chair...( better not break up with her) He sees the calendar and sees how CA wrote down all their dates together...even wrote a note about what will we do on Christmas.

Movie over...Judge mum almost fell ....CA held on to her...CA links her arms with mum...these two really have a great bond

CA was clearly heavy hearted this will be their last meeting

SA came into CA room...she ask JH not to wait in CA room...what's with the picture...then they talk outside...she's like what is all this? Do you plan to break up?  He's like yes. She says - when? He says after her bday /Christmas ( sorry , I am darn angry at SA now...she should mind her business)

JH ended up waiting in the car. his mum dropping off CA...CA is like you don't have to drop me right to the door...don't want my mum to be concerned. Judge mum understands...thanks CA for gift. CA says thank you for everything...please look after your health...both are so sad this would be their final meeting...( my heart is breaking ..too sad)

CA in tears as Judge mum's car drives off...mum looks at the gift that CA gives and smiles....( sure cry when you all watch this)

CA passes JH car and sees him inside. Knocks on his window. He came out in a huff...why are you so late? Where did you go? She's like ...ah my phone...he was angry...then she smiled..are you mad at me..did you wait ..ahahahahah...of course he pretended to be aloof and not care....she said she had an appointment

He ask her to go into the car for 10 mins to chat...she was saying some cute to stuff...then he softened...he asked where she wants to go during christmas...she said the beach....she talks about how the beach would make her happy...he was reluctant..ahahah...she was like if you don't want it is fine...don't bother then 

She was gonna leave the car..then he grab her hand and he saw the watch and got mad as per preview...he was really mad..where did you get it? She said it is a gift...he ask her to take it off practically grabbing her hand...she said something that made him realised that he may be over reactiing...then he was like is it from a guy or something ( he knows it's JG watch ) but he needed to cover up his over reaction...she was angry and left the car...he is clearly emotional. She held her wrist, he was quite rough TBH

Judge mum looks at an old newspaper article about an accident ( related to JG ) , think of Kang shi wol...she had called the restaurant and asked where the delivery company is from

JH was in the hall as his mum comes in ...he was emotional...he asked her who did you really meet? Who was the coat actually for? ..wahhhh...JH says it has to do with JG right? Mum was shock...she says what is it that bothers you.. JH was in tears....I don't fully understand the conversation but he mention the word "us"  and mum was surprised he said that...He is close to exposing himself if you ask me but just not yet... he goes back to his own room in tears

CA thinks about JH over reacting

Mum , dad , YA at home....they watch SA's show on tv..again YA annoys mum about how SA is former wife of Intermarket heir etc...this young girl really doesn't know better...

Double X crazy scene ( @Ameera Ali look at her sleeping attire and eye shades...gif worthy :mrgreen:)...she as usual grumbling away about her son to herself

JW going to work...HR comes to his house with flowers , she is now Double X personal secretary...he basically tells her not to have any hope etc ( If I am not mistaken)

HR going through Double X schedule with her...think Double X finds out about SA new gig given how worked up she is ...oh....this XX is up to no good...she wants to make it hard for SA in this industry

SA looking for what to wear at the studio....JW comes in as per preview...he comes to her face to face as she was picking up a button on the floor..he got his staff to bring new clothes...he wants her to wear them..she screams at him....no way...hugs her and gets slapped on the head as preview..it was funny...she says I'll kill you ...walks out...but he smiles ..he likes the challenge i think

TR and his dad watching TV...SA is on tv....Dad is like are you sure you want to date  divorcee? it may not be easy..asked why she divorced etc...TR was quiet at first...then he says this girl on TV is the girl I like ...OMG!!!!!!

Dad was shocked...he turns off the TV...he was like no...he can't accept...TR say please just accept it...wahhh TR is practically trying to persuade dad...dad refuses and goes to his room

- first half ended-  (second half in a bit)

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

CA in tears as Judge mum's car drives off...mum looks at the gift that CA gives and smiles....( sure cry when you all watch this)

I know it's not really goodbye for CA and Judge Hong, but I still teared up watching them. I really want them to continue to bond together. And after this goodbye, I'm a bit apprehensive how their relationship might change. 

As for JH, he'd been keeping his thoughts and emotions to himself that now he can't seem to control his frustrations. I hope he learns to slowly deal with his bottled up emotions and talk to someone about JG.

SA broadcast is over..gets good feedback from PD, she was so grateful...think she gets an extended opportunity...SA is so happy...promises to work hard ( but hmmm not sure if JW had a hand in this)

She gets into a cab...thinks of TR ..she wants to go to his restaurant...oh my...JW was hiding in the front seat..and surprises her...she calls TR anyway..ask him where he is..I am hungry...he asked her to come over ....JW was clearing his throat...SA continued talking...JW purposely made his voice heard...but SA just kept her cool...TR did hear it...but she tells TR she'll see him shortly

Jw is just not giving up ehh....

Lunch hour over...TR thinks of what his dad said...he is definitely affected...in his mind the emotional barrier to a happy ever after with SA seems difficult to cross...I pity him...SA comes...she greets him happily...he says how come you're alone..then she told him how JW was hiding in the taxi...she talks angrily about him...TR realises that she still has unresolved feelings...he then says ..why don't we take some time off...he wants her to take some time to think things through...SA is like what are you talking about..I like you etc...but he feels that she needs to resolve things with JW first...omg...I feel so bad for TR....

Mum meets KSW as per preview...he was like why are you standing there ? Was gonna pick up her phone..she grabbed it first as it had his picture...he said - Why ? you think I am a criminal. She leaves.

Judge thinks of JG - the day he came to her saying he had the accident

XX and JW came to visit them. I love how the maid can annoy XX...

JW goes up to JH room. They chat...somehow they end up talking about JG...JH starts asking some question about the accident....he remembers his mum reaction at a funeral parlor over a piece of medical report

Downstairs they all have tea...XX being busy body...asking about JH's gf and got scolding from JW for being nosy etc...XX protested to her sister...but her sister seems not bothered...XX wants to know who it is ...but Judge Hong was like don't worry JH , mum will be okay with anyone..( something like that ). 

BR takes YA shopping for the sports clothes...while waiting he calls CA..asked her so how now her xmas plans..she complains about JH lack of communication...ahahahah but BR tells her be patient

Actually our man is like preparing a whole load of supplies for their camp in the car boot...he thinks of what mum says that she'll be accepting of anyone...

Our girl ...looks at the phone remembers how he is not into marriage...he calls her , she won't pick up..he leaves message..why aren't you picking up...I will pick you tomorrow to the beach....ahahahaah she was angry...but then she was smiling...

Next morning...he waits outside ...she finally comes out..with two luggages...ahahaha she was grumbling non-stop ..what kind of BF are you ? he had to cover her mouth and said to her Merry Christmas

They reach the beach....she was so excited..he prepared a camper van...she shouts to him _ GJH , I love this...he had sad look at first but smiled seeing how happy she was running in the beach...she tripped...he ran to her...lol.. carried her ahahahaha too sweet

Brought her to the camper van...hmm looks so nice...ehhhh please have something happen tonight....:mrgreen:

She was sitting on the bed...he took off her shoes for her and put on a new pair...sweet...they go on the quad bike and ride through the beach...very romantic...

night time...they eat dinner by the beach......they have wine ( please get more tipsy)....he grills some food ..she seemed annoyed with something he said..she drank her wine fast...he was like what are you so upset about (kiss her you idiot) ....

he says ...I know what you want...she closes her eyes...he puts his face near hers and turns on music  instead....damn he's such a tease...she drinks more wine...

She feeling a bit tipsy...she say it is nice right here...he was yes...then she said some thing that made him look at her....my god he kissed her ....really LonG......stop zooming out PD Nim

eps ends!

Archived