[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no matter how much a mother some times stress that they dont mind who the son brought in.....there will still be cases where the mother will oppose at some level.....

I agree, but given her son’s super awkward social skills, she should be thankful the girl is even willing to put up with him :lol: I still laugh at the duplicate scarf gift...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we got preview today :D but yeah we are in for the angst guys. :tears:

CA: Lets take a selfie.

Jh: I don't like to take a selfie.

CA: Why don't you? It will be our memories.

JH: I'll keep these memories with my eyes, my eyes is just like a lense camera. It can keep all our memories.

JU: Isn't it too much? I lifted this 50kg stuff alone. You should feel sorry to me.

SA: It's too late.

JU: What's late? It's still not late.

SA: I'm late to go to the broadcasting!

BR: Why you look so sad? Its your birthday, you should be happy.

BR: Are you crying??

CA: All this day I cried a lot, so i think i can't cry anymore now.

(Credit from youtube comment for the translation)

Thanks! @sal2 :wub:

Didn't expect the preview to be out already. Thought KBS will release it this coming Friday as usual.

What? BR has to celebrate CA birthday with a cake and not JH? :(

@lalalaelala yes I wish BR will give JH a left hook back in office! 

EDIT - someone translated the preview : Cr Cutaengo

CA: Lets take a selfie.
JH: I don't like to take a selfie.
CA: Why don't you? It will be our memories.
JH: I'll keep these memories with my eyes, my eyes is just like a lense camera. It can keep all our memories.
JU: Isn't it too much? I lifted this 50kg stuff alone. You should feel sorry to me.
SA: It's too late.
JU: What's late? It's still not late.
SA: I'm late to go to the broadcasting!
BR: Why you look so sad? Its your birthday, you should be happy.
BR: Are you crying??
CA: All this day I cried a lot, so i think i can't cry anymore now

49 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

@sal2 you beat me to it posting that preview. :relaxed:

well I hope BR gives JH a piece of his mind when they see each other at work!

edit to add:

the KBS description says Judge knows about JH/CA! 

No problem :D 

At least it is her that know. Maybe JH told her and maybe told CA to and thats way she is crying? At least things are starting to move regarding the secret :phew: about time things are starting unpack! 

7 minutes ago, sal2 said:

t least it is her that know. Maybe JH told her and maybe told CA to and thats way she is crying? At least things are starting to move regarding the secret :phew: about time things are starting unpack! 

@sal2 I hope so that JH has told CA too!

And its just a cooling off day to let the matter sinks in before moving forward...

18 minutes ago, sal2 said:

No problem :D 

At least it is her that know. Maybe JH told her and maybe told CA to and thats way she is crying? At least things are starting to move regarding the secret :phew: about time things are starting unpack! 

Yes. It's about time so we could move on with the story. Waiting for the break up/no break up had added to my stress lately :sweatingbullets:

It feels like taking off band aid from old wound, it has to go so the wound will heal faster.

CA is resilient, she'll be brokenhearted for sure but JH will suffer more. Poor boy!

1 hour ago, lalalaelala said:

@sal2 you beat me to it posting that preview. 

edit to add:

the KBS description says Judge knows about JH/CA! 

Yashh. I hope Jh's mom will help them get back together.

Oh man you mean OMS is working hard. Sprinkling salt on a freezing morning for filming. This writer is too much. She is making the cheating ex- husband work so hard.

I am frustrated. If he worked so hard before marriage, during marriage and now after marriage; can she give him a good wife? There was a KBS2 drama a few years ago. Where the writer gave the rejected 2nd male lead an idiotic dying swan of a needy woman.

Since SR has added bitchiness to the mix hope she doesn't get it. She would actually make JW's mother seem kind if she ever gets any children. If she bullied CA and is adulterous now. Plus still self centred she should never be in a position of power. She would be a really, really cruel chairman's wife.

I am beginning to feel bad for JW now.  I mean I am happy OMS is still on screen lots but it's like watching a loyal dog being rejected again and again. 

I read the written preview ....

Jun Hwi tells CA , let’s break up. Judge Hong finds out that the girl JH has been dating is CA . Moon cop dad can’t accept the relationship between TR & SA .TR tells SA that they should take some time off to think about their relationship. 
————

I’m disappointed . Let’s have BR bring on the jealousy full steam . :P

8 hours ago, Roomay_ht said:

Yes. It's about time so we could move on with the story. Waiting for the break up/no break up had added to my stress lately :sweatingbullets:

Take it easy, it is intentional to create some 'suspense' :D 

And how to use 50 whole episodes if there is not the usual breakup then reconciliation? Since the couple are so loved by viewers , I am sure the breakup would be short,  or else ..... ratings go down lol 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I read the written preview ....

Jun Hwi tells CA , let’s break up. Judge Hong finds out that the girl JH has been dating is CA . Moon cop dad can’t accept the relationship between TR & SA .TR tells SA that they should take some time off to think about their relationship. 
————

I’m disappointed . Let’s have BR bring on the jealousy full steam . :P

@triplem we need BR to take lots of lovely selfies with CA (plus the birthday cake) and share them with his boss the next day!:P And not to forget chit chat with CA over the phone within earshot of JH!:lol:

36 minutes ago, icemaid said:

@triplem we need BR to take lots of lovely selfies with CA (plus the birthday cake) and share them with his boss the next day!:P And not to forget chit chat with CA over the phone within earshot of JH!:lol:

Yes we do  lol. I Hope JH Hyperventilates from 

jealously.  Bring it on BR ! Let JH know what hes missing.

Archived