[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SW goes to HR's room to sleep ...TR comes in makes the bed etc on the floor...think TR going to sleep there to to look after SW . They have a nice talk.. 

Finally ...JH and CA in the car...she asked him when he was going to leave...tomorrow or something..she was like what ...so soon...he even apologises that it had to be like this ...( sorry I am so sad, annoyed) ...CA talk about her mum...she assures him she will still wait for him  shows her fingers..oh dear the rings were not there , she had taken them off during work..his face was dissassppointed...he  knows the rings are too many to wear...she takes one and put in on her 4th finger assuring him she'd be waiting for him . they hug

Mum and JH at home...teary farewell...even housekeeper was crying...(this whole scene is so stupid, am boiling now)...JH leaves ...mum cries  more

CA looks at her phone and JH's name ...she decides to go out ( maybe look for him) ...but she overhears dad downstairs ...he watching Judge do her confession...

Judge was doing a press con. tells how her son got into an accident and how she made SW take the blame etc...SW watching on TV crying 

The Kims watching...mum says where is CA

CA was upstairs...mum went to her and asked her is this why JH had to go to London? Where is he ? He went alone? CA says yes , tearing up...

Mum was getting tonnes of questions from reporters...yay handsome did not leave..he came for the press con...ran to mum...they asked who are you ? I am her son and JG's son....handsome is really amazing...

CA seeing the news of what is happening...thinking if she should call him ( what??? )

Back home, JH helps mum packs her stuff from her study...someone rang the bell...CA had come to their house....

They exchanged some nice words...Judge are you worried about JH..CA says I am worried for omoni...mum says she'll be fine ...CA was very apologetic but mum says she is the one who is sorry or something...anyway at least they will weather this together as JH nods his head to CA

- 1st half over-

JH and CA go upstairs to his room...wow bedscene ...kkkkk joking ...don't get your hopes up.....he talks about how he has cleaned up his room for London..ahaha he keeps going to her ...she feeling shy..they just realised they were alone...he finally held her shoulder...she was worried ...he hugged her...she was like what about your mum...he hugged her tighter , she hugged him back real tight...he is not going to go ..she doesn't want him as well...deep hug ( kiss please)

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

They exchanged some nice words...Judge are you worried about JH..CA says I am worried for omoni...mum says she'll be fine ...CA was very apologetic but mum says she is the one who is sorry or something...anyway at least they will weather this together as JH nods his head to CA

- 1st half over-

Phewwww...i.can breathe now.

And CA saying she is worried about judge mom is adding brownie points to her excellent resume as future daughter in law. Good move girl!

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

Finally ...JH and CA in the car...she asked him when he was going to leave...tomorrow or something..she was like what ...so soon...he even apologises that it had to be like this ...( sorry I am so sad, annoyed) ...CA talk about her mum...she assures him she will still wait for him  shows her fingers..oh dear the rings were not there , she had taken them off during work..his face was dissassppointed...he  knows the rings are too many to wear...she takes one and put in on her 4th finger assuring him she'd be waiting for him . they hug

Mum and JH at home...teary farewell...even housekeeper was crying...(this whole scene is so stupid, am boiling now)...

The writer is successful in making some of us stressful... Glad this is before... not the end.

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

JH and CA go upstairs to his room....he hugged her...she was like what about your mum...he hugged her tighter , she hugged him back real tight...he is not going to go ..she doesn't want him as well...deep hug ( kiss please)

Am waiting hot gifs from @Ameera Ali :))))

Life goes on...dad starts his own restaurant with his girls and JW helping out ( voiceover by SA) nice! SW learning English...

YA gets sponsorship from JW officially...CA doing well at work...JH and mum had coffee at home...TR smiles as he switches the light of his restaurant- last day the restaurant will be there...so things seem happy...

SA brings a plant to visit TRs' new restaurant , they remain good friends...she thanks him for everything...I am glad he can move out and find a new place...ahaha then TR's true love comes with a plant ...yes JW came to congratulate TR...as he was stepping in , he overhears TR tell SA that JW has always been the one she was worried about etc...it was nicely done...SA was sorry...TR is the saint that he is ...at least proper closure . JW makes his entrance after it was over...JW and TR really are so cute...JW says so heavy take it from me...TR says surely you can put it on the table...TR was are you guy here on a date? SA - what is with the two of you? Both ( JW. TR) says they are friends...

JW and SA hold hands as they walk in the park after they left TR's place...SA asked so what do you plan to do with your mum...ahahaah this is hilarious...JW and SA hold hands and SA tells XX  about her and JW ...ahahah she shows XX she is the boss as she tells JW to go cook...aahahahahah ...the two have "nice chat" ...SA will be able to handle XX...SA tells that JW is sincere in all this ..that they should get along for JW's happiness...JW cooks a meal...all 3 eats together...it was quite a sweet scene...XX is resigned to her fate...JW's cooking has also improved according to SA :joy:...ok all is set for them!

HR finally goes back home to Moons...she was downstairs ..TR saw her...he was going to go up as she seems undecided what she wanted to do...she called him..then he asked if she apologised to CA..she nodded . TR - good job...he took her bag.  in the house..she sees SW ...what are you doing in my room? SW - dad let me stay there..HR -who are you calling dad...Moon dad came out , your bro is also part of the family...okay long story short...happy family

CA at her work...Moon dad tells her some stuff that surprises her...will she be posted somewhere or has to do something...she looked at her ring...

Jh comes back to Intermarket...ahahahah..everyone don't know how to treat him...but the old manager still angry with JH...JW comes in with flowers for JH..JW calls himself hyung to JH...so finally they know JH's identity ( hello, wasn't his face plastered all over the press con??) anyway BR comes in , calls JH by name...the others wanted to stop him...but JH wants them all to be comfortable with who he was

Archived