[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

So now the mothers have a weepy heart to heart chat...both apologising to each other for their own mistakes and missteps ( I guess this is necessary as it started in eps 1 with them both trying to protect their kids) Judge says JH is really happy with CA, please take care of my son...CA mum thanks her 

JH at police station...CA comes out looking at her ring...she felt down...she was posted somewhere..he was like are we breaking up again? She was like I will never take this ring off...then when are we getting married...she smiled..aahahah...( think they will get married )

CA got posted to small town, all the old ladies have so many small problems for her to solve....she had to intervene in the old folks figting , arguing...aahahahaha guess who was doing some farmwork...JH has relocated with her ...she cycles to him and tells him got problem that needs him to solve...he says again...she smiles at him!

JW and SA sweet bedscene...they finally share a bed

JH and CA lying down outside an old house...both so tired from helping the villagers...CA so pleased...she looks at JH and says I love you ..she pecked him...he kissed her back...long deep kiss...

CA sitting alone talking to JG as she looks at the sky..she thanks him for everything..then like magic...flower petals fall...she tears up ...knowing it was JG sending her the message...

- finally it is over-

sorry  I am crying...this has been such a crazy emotional journey for me...they are showing all the old scenes...wow so nostalgic.

Hugs all...happy ending for everyone and thanks for watching this together

It's good to set expectation low. I'm happy we finally have another kiss. 

SA forever gon be TR JW third wheel now. 

Not gonna lie, this weekends finale seem kinda rush. 

But hey everyone got their happy ending and most importantly my babies are together and happy. 

Hi, can I get a spinoff show of CA and JH in the countryside? I only want 1 hour. I'm not greedy. 

Cant wait for sub!!! 

YOU GUYS this has surely been a ride. The longest drama I ever committed myself to. Safe to say I'll be staying off weekender for a long while. 

*Group hug* :blush:

Thank you  @triplem  for doing live recap for us!

What a beautiful ending for our characters :D 

wow, JH and CA living in a small village. I like it since they now can just be the two of them and do not have to sacrifice for other anymore. Beside still helping other people. they are in their own oasis having JG watching over them :wub:

SW finding his own family is so sweet. he find his own happiness. B)

Also glad judge finally did the right things. Now she can vist her son and CA anytime she want since they still in Korea. 

HR finally got to see for herself how her action affected CA was amazing. I hope she have learned something. 

SA and JW is also sweet!

Also want to say this have been the most friendly place to talk about this drama and so many well reflected people here. Thank you guys for many interesting comment for reflecting. :heart:

i'll post again  after watching sub episodes, but want to first yell out big thanks 

@triplem  thanks for the persistent live recaps! You rock @stroppyse @cococahpi  thanks for the translations

@Ameera Ali always appreciate your humor and gifs @icemaid @Rufus @dramaninja @tiMadam @ktcjdrama @sal2 @ende  @lalalaelalaIt was a pleasure meeting you all.  I enjoyed everyone's feedback and opinions during the long weekend drama. 

Will probably meet again in other forums.  In the past, I pretty much silent and just read comments.  But everyone here made it so enjoyable I just pulled me to join in the fun.

Last but not least @dramaninja  I got my cray cray hugs! :joy: and a nice deep kiss!  

Of all the English words that SW learns ""Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful" :blush:

Thank you @triplem and @stroppyse especially for recapping and translating the scenes in this drama plus everyone that made the viewing experience interesting in this thread.   Going to watch it again with sub tomorrow.

At the end of the day, it is up to us to assess whether the drama is worth watching or not no matter what others think and I'm not regretting it.  :glasses:

Archived