[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

3 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

@YongZura⁷ yes I'm so happy to see HR got slapped, almost as much as the sweet JH CA scenes! 

Right now that is the best scene ever :mrgreen:

We should cast votes for the most satisfying scenes in the drama lol, (other than the best romantic scenes)

I will sure choose this one and SW scenes teasing xx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a question, had this kind of plot-changing ever happened before in weekend drama? Usually i also pick up hints from the main poster. 

I hope it change , JW fall in love every time she do this :love:

15817811801581781174.gif

the guy have type :mrgreen:

15817807961581780773.gif

I don't think that SA and her ex should get back together. she needs a clean slate and i don't think that the ex loves her he likes the fact that she isn't into him and he wants her. He got her the first time because he was rich but now she doesn't care about that and also he needs to talk about the cheating thing.

41 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

O yes, that gum spitting scene that sent XX shrieking :lol:

The one thing that could send XX shrieking ROFL:joy:.

The triangle has been going round and round. Not good, "The Wheels on the Bus" is playing in my head lol:joy::mrgreen:.

@stroppyse Thanks for the translation. I don't know whether to cry or laugh at JW lol:mrgreen:. Dude knows what having a cup of tea stands for lol. If it weren't for JH and CA getting caught there, I wonder if he would've run ROFL:mrgreen::joy:..

@Ameera Ali I hope so too. I'll be heartbroken if he doesn't get his happy ending:tears:. Like @triplem said, writer is showing hints throughout the past couple of episodes. Not to mention, he is getting more airing time so hopefully the end game is JW and SA. Not that I have anything against TR. It's just that SA family won't be accepting of him because of HR being the mistress and CA bully. 

Thanks loads @stroppyse:heart:

From reading your translations , I think my favourite parts are CA’s development. While the episode had us going back to CA reliving her choices from 10 years ago, the outcome here is different. Then , with poor advice from her mum , she  covered up the truth about what happened to JG & ran away . It put her life on hold for a decade . Today , with support from JH , she’s decided to brave the storm  . I liked her confrontation with the judge too .

What JH is planning to do with the press conference shows that the consequences for CA are more to do with society’s perception of whether she qualifies as a cop . Legally I don’t think they can do anything . He wants her not to have to live with the stigma that her suicide attempt is a crime . When someone chooses to end their life , it should first be met with empathy & concern as to why that person had chosen that option. How did society & the people around fail this person , not the other way around .    I hope the drama is really gonna use this to address the issue of suicides , that so much more can be done to prevent it .  

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

More of the bar conversation - JW takes center stage

my God, JW is the scene catcher, whenever he is there, I can see no one else :D even CA and JH lol

@lu09 I don't think SA smiles rarely lol, at least I expect the actress to be laughing all the time in the rehearsals :D 

@Roomay_ht  off topic, is your gif Preity Zinta :D lol @Ameera Ali 

@stroppysethank youuu..especially the one where they talk over coffee. Before, i caught a few words about CA wants to hide forever and JH agrees. I think that's awfully sweet and i wish they would just elope to Paris or something :D

So, the possibility of JW-SA as endgame is not slim at all. JW is always a scene stealer, i love his antics. OMS is on a roll, he'll be offered a leading role in no time I'm sure. 

@nohamahamoud2002yes it is. i'm actually not Indian, but i know Preity Zinta and some of her movies ;) i never knew she could curse tho :D

I watched raw just now, and translations from @stroppyse really help. SW is left worried for CA, poor dude. When he meets her next time, he already loses his chance (not that he ever had it tho :sweatingbullets:) but he needs to know asap that the Hong sisters are the ones hurting CA. We need more allies for her and JH.

I'm thinking of a scenario where CA is forced to take off her uniform (i feel like it's hinted), maybe the drama tries to show us that happiness doesn't attach to our jobs or possesions. Because jobs end and things break, what matters is people. Just my two cents.

How suicide issues are handled will also be pivotal, since it's sensitive and somehow very urgent in SK.

Can't wait for tomorrow episode!

The ex really needs to talk about the cheating issue that is the only way they can both move forward. XX is hilarious and her sister the judge needs help but seriously her son was her everything she was obviously not going to let him go to jail for that. 

CA and JW are cute and TR need more scenes with SA because he helped her become a better person. if not for him she would still be that selfish person that we knew and didnt like.

@Songbae  beware of OMS fans :D 

honestly I like both OMS and Yun Park lol.

TR is a good man, I rooted for him with SA at the beginning, but their story didn't go on, I mean I enjoyed their scenes at the hospital and the ones while JW was in coma. I even liked it when they prepared kimchi together, and the song OST 4 was so good. I liked the way SA transformed from the cold person to the down-to-earth woman she is now, and that was because of a simple caring middle class man. Their story would have been good hadn't not been for the charming OMS :D 

When OMS returned and started trying to separate them, first I was annoyed, but then @Ameera Ali 's gifs made me start laughing so hard, that I no longer took things seriously. I know that OMS doesn't want us to hate JW's character, so he is giving us every reason to watch him.

I can't stop laughing at OMS's hilarious jokes, he has the best sense of humour I ever seen lol

Whether JW is good or bad is no longer the point now, because I think the writer knows how popular OMS is and he is really very good at winning the viewers hearts.

I was very unlucky with my other two (villains) that @lu09 and @Ameera Ali already know, because the actors were not as popular and funny as OMS :D 

51 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

beware of OMS fans :D 

34 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think OMS has managed to turn JW not just into a comic relief guy, but also into someone who was able to charm us and also to move our hearts with his serious beats and his displays of sincerity and earnestness.

Him being funny is annoying because he cheated and that is serious he needs to stop joking around and tell her the truth. I stopped watching because his scenes were annoying

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Good thing you waited. Park Kkeut Soon did die, but it was the nurse who was caring for her who was still there at that convalescent facility. And, actually, what JH learns from her is that a boy wearing a school uniform had come to visit her and cried his eyes out, though she thought that he had been her grandson. The "grandson" had paid all of the fees that the patient had owed, and then even paid for her funereal arrangements and taken her ashes to a columbarium after she died.

Also, CA remembers JG telling her however how he's destroyed 3 lives, and 1 person even died. That reference was to PKS.

Sorry about the mis-translation. I didn't quite catch it the first time around.

Thanks again @stroppyse .  I'm surprise that JG had managed to do all these with his mother lurking around.  If JH can get as much details info like this and if an investigation is being done again, others can also put two and two together to connect the dots. There are so many real evidence here - a witness, a CCTV probably at the ward, the hospital bill etc.  :blush: I'm thinking too much again... let's see what's going to happen next.

39 minutes ago, Songbae said:

Him being funny is annoying because he cheated and that is serious he needs to stop joking around and tell her the truth. I stopped watching because his scenes were annoying

I agree with you about his cheating, I didn't like those scenes with HR at all too. But what I mean to say is that both the writer and the actor give us a different view :)

And by the way I have been reading the comments on YouTube, and 90 % are against JW too.

as I already told you I like both actors, and I stopped taking sides after my famous ordeals in 2 previous dramas that @dramaninja and @lu09 know about, lol. I was defending my favourite characters until I got a headache, because most members disagreed with me 

But I am really happy that you are defending your opinion :)

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

the Judge seems to really be in conflict here. Her manners towards SW seem to be almost tender and she does seem to worry about him sincerely and even care for him. It may all be an act, but I don't think so. I think that the Judge has been looking after SW for so long that she does care about him, even though he's a danger to her, and she can't afford for him to discover the truth. Even though I'm sure that the Judge is trying to maneuver things so that SW's attempt for a retrial fails, I also think that she really does care about SW to some degree.

I hope you are right (mainly for JH's sake), however don't forget how fast she turned on CA, for whom she - as we thought - cared very much as well. So - yeah, I'm not that convinced anymore...

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I liked how SW takes CA's father to task for being impressed that JH's mother is a Supreme Court Justice. The father has been far too impressed by people with money and power all along. For instance, this is why, as sad as it is, the father was always going to be the easiest for JW to coax to take him back into his good graces. I like that SW points out that the important one is CA and not JH to CA's father. SW isn't necessarily saying that he himself would be better for CA or anything like that. Just that CA is the one who is too good for JH, and not that JH should be considered a good catch just becomes he comes from a connected family.

It was, on one hand, extremely satisfying, but, on the other - incredibly sad to see an outsider pointing out CA's true worth to her father;/

Archived