[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

This time round, I watched the raw episode first and it was sooo good to see a good amount of CA + JH scenes finally in one single episode. SIA and KJY really made these two characters something I could watch again in the future for sure. 

After that episode, I knew everyone will have a great discussion here. This episode is such a gem. :) 

Thank you all for taking the time to share your thoughts, funny gifs :lol: and answer each other's questions especially when you've watched BLWL since the beginning! Can't wait for next episode!  

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live recaps

( the amount of adverts is crazy)

CA gets called  in for the hearing. 

Moon dad recalling the altercation between HR and SA , and how he slapped HR. HR ran off after that. He's upset and sad 

CA walks in and salutes . Told to take a seat. She was asked why she wanted to be a cop...she gives her reasons ( good stuff) . But the others start asking how she can be a cop if she lied , was involved in a suicide pact...she starts telling her reason about being bullied by a friend ( if I understand correctly) ...some of the committee are not as empathetic.

Moon dad in his uniform. He is coming in for the hearing as well...he recalls the 1st time he met CA when she saved a guy from killing himself at the Han River. 

Moon dad came in...he comes to defend her and says she is a good cop. How she does it all to save others..I think he is putting his own position on the line as he puts his cap down on the table...he says alot of stuff in her defence and ask for them to not punish her. Very moving scene.

Hearing over ...SA had come to see her sis... 

CA is talking to moon dad. She was so grateful for his support - SA watching this.... Moon dad says why did you kill yourself...is it because of my daughter. CA asked did HR tell you...he just shook his head..he was so sad and felt so bad...but CA did not blame HR and said some things to comfort back Moon dad...but he was very disappointed in himself and his daughter...CA understands  it is not easy to be a parent. CA is amazing person.  i think she does ask him what will happen now...he assures her not to worry and to wait...they walk out and see SA...

CA was surprised to see SA. SA apologised to Moon dad for that day...Moon dad thanked her instead for letting him know. SA thank him for defending CA, please take care of CA...CA salutes moon dad.  Quite moving scene

JH super worried waiting for results looking at his phone.....cute bromance ..BR brings him some pill to make them less stressed ( PPL :D ) ..BR are you waiting for news from CA. BR feels so unfair to CA...he says some stuff that suddenly caught JH's attention. I think it is about CA receiving some certificates for helping others. He rushes out.

So JH rushes over to her house and tell her mum his plan to use the certs and press conference. They went to CA room to look for the certs....he sees the pic of the one from the museum ( remember the Paris promise , JH ya )...CA comes home...she was like what are you doing here...he has the paper bag with the certs ...but he says he has to go...she was like what is this...but he so cute tease her - have not seen her in uniform for so long ..then he left

CA and SA goes upstairs ask mum what was JH doing ...mum tells about the press con...SA thinks it is a good idea

XX keeps getting problems to get through to HR or something , she was frurstrated about something

She goes into JW office ...but something she said made him suspicious about that she may have been involved in the articles being released

Moon dad goes home and talks to TR...they talk about CA and I think they also about HR. Seems like TR is feeling bad he wasn't doing his job as TR's bro ( need subs) . Dad says not his fault

HR has been walking around aimlessly . Did not go to work...thinks of her dad slapping her...KSW passed by her on his  bike...he sees HR from afar...thinks of the time they met at Intermarket. He finally gets of the bike and surprised her ...they had some quibble .....he looks at her jacket and it has a gum and he pointed it out. Then her stomach growling, he laughed ...she called him, then she says she's hungry and does not have cash on her...TR was watching from afar...SW gave her some cash...and she complained it was crumpled and all...then TR came ask where she went ...who is this ...but HR says no one. SW drove off. TR drag  HR away

KSW had come to look for CA. CA came out to see him...he asked her how did things turned out. She says she doesn't know yet.  She was like wah KSW you know how to worry about others, she teased him. Poor guy in his heart , he really like her. He just putting on a tough front. Anyway he told her not to worry too much.

JH brings the certs to JW's office , think they discuss about having the press con..JW now knows that JG had killed himself. He finds out that JH has already been aware of this for 10years from the letter that JG sent him. JW know how hard it must have been for JH . JW asked if aunt knows...JH says yes. 

Judge at work...she thinks about all the questions that CA asked about the accident. She recalls her act of putting the cigarette butt near the old lady. ( honestly it is not too late for Judge to redeem herself if she comes clean.) She looks at the newspaper cutting of her possible appointment as Chief Justice

1st half over

-----

True @nohamahamoud2002. Moon dad is so sweet.

XX comes into Judge office...hmm nothing can come out of this...did XX tell her she put those articles...Judge was like why did you do that...XX tells her not to worry...XX thinks that CA deserves it...( i think XX does not know it was JG was the one who hit the lady) ...aish these two sisters annoy me.

Moon dad sits HR down and wants to hear why she did what she did to CA..she does not see herself as wrong. Dad says bullying is a crime .he takes his handcuff and says do I have to arrest my own daugther...he was so angry with her because she was unrepentant. Omg he actually handcuffed her to himself , i think he wants her to confess and be sorry for what she did. They now start talking ...did HR says it's because she lacked a mother's love or something , that she was being ignored when the mum died and rubbish like that (wait for subs)..oh my...she blames her dad but herself ...dad finally removes the cuff...HR comes out with her lugggage , she wants to leave...PR was trying to stop her. But she was still so one kind telling her brothers off...TR was like leave then. Moon dad crying non stop in his room

Well well...HR goes to see XX...( oh my does she really think XX will help her ) . She apologised to XX and says she fought with her family. 

XX was like was it because of SA ...But HR says no...anyway looks like HR is staying there ...she was wiping the plates ...JW came home. HR came to greet him. He was like what are you doing here. So XX was like I ask her to stay here. JW and mum argue...JW packs his stuff and this why he left....HR and XX were shocked to see him bring his luggage. XX was like are you crazy...but of course he says she asked for this...he left. Well done JW!

HR was like how now Chairwoman. Don't worry ..he'll probably go to hotel...

lololol! JW is now at SA house with his luggage...:mrgreen:

Archived