[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Re: Preview

Yayayyayyayayayya officially back and seemingly happy. I dont care what tricks XX and Judge will pull since these 2 gonna face all the challenges head on together. 

Wonder when CA will share what she knows. Maybe after JH figures out enough and realizes why CA has been acting weird (boy is a Smart after all), he will start asking her questions. And hopefully this reunion gives them more trust on each other and know that they can rely on each other that CA will spill the beans. I'm really sick and tired of secrets. 

Hey, I look forward to the day Judge finds out SA is CAs sister. Hope to see her passing out again and please hit her head this time! 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Preview Translation

Nurse: That patient is still under care.
Woman: A boy wearing a school uniform was at the foot of her bed, crying his eyes out.
JH: What did he say his name was?

@stroppyse, Thank you for the full translation.  Should i be curious why it is in the present tense?  Or maybe this is referring to another patient?  Hmmm... I'll wait for tomorrow.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

After the scene between SA and TR last week which strangely felt like a goodbye talk, where TR says that he's having a hard time, too, but all he can do is stay away from SA, and SA responds that while SA may make TR feel like a criminal, that TR is someone that she'll always be grateful to, and the persistence of JW scenes still, I'm thinking that maybe the writer is writing SA-JW as an end game after all somehow?

Thanks @stroppyse!  

Spoiler

Considering the reduction in TR’s screen time & how they are not quite developing his arc , I see that as a possibility.  There’s also the popularity of OMS among the domestic viewers which may influence things. Yoon Park is also signed on for an OCN drama - which according to Asian Wiki is airing in May . So he may hv to start working on the other drama soon . 

@stroppyse thanks for the translation, you remind me of Sharon Choi, the star interpreter of Bong Joon Ho. It's an oot, but translation, if done right always gives different nuances. Because after for years watching Korean dramas, i've learned that words in Korean sometimes can't be literally translated into other languages without losing its meaning. What i mean here sometimes we don't get the real context or the thought that writers actually mean to say.

However, i find your translations and choice of words are more fitting with the scenes rather than what i  get from some websites. So kudos to you, my friend. 

Regarding your theory about PKS still alive, then it will be more hurtful and tragic for Judge H. Her choice of action had led her young son to take a desperate measure and her other son to be closed off and traumatized. She ruined lives of so many people. I can't wait to see what kind of punishment she'll get in the end. 

I have a mixed feeling about CA's past being publicly revealed, i can't stand watching her life gets shattered once again by others. Girl needs a break. But if this arc will go towards HR finally gets to be responsible for her horrible behaviour, then let's get down with it. Let the pandora box open. Papa Moon, JW and madamXX shall learn the hard truth. She's been afraid to lose affection and respect from them. And she will now. 

@nohamahamoud2002 i've been seeing Lee Tae Sun everywhere nowadays. He's in 2 variety shows, and both are sports related. He runs marathon with Ji Sung in 'Run' and he's one of the 'Handsome Tigers' playing basketball with Lee Sang Yoon and Cha Eun Woo. He seems to be the athletic type and he's quite an awesome sportsman too.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I want to walk away from the JW- SA " romance " each week. Yet each week JW gets persistent screen time. it's not as if I can ship TR when I don't even see him with SA. 

I am still not convinced he should be with SA but JW is so persistently in love with her I can't wish him another love line. But it would be darn good if he has a woman who loves and gushes over him. He could have the potential to be gushy as well. Then that would really make XX vomit in disgust.

That might actually make my day actually.

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

I am still not convinced he should be with SA but JW is so persistently in love with her I can't wish him another love line. But it would be darn good if he has a woman who loves and gushes over him. 

The writer didn't choose a good woman, but instead she brought HR -_- I don't see why. And does HR have to be TR's adopted sister, CA's abuser, and SW's twin? I don't know how the writers connect all those stories together :huh:

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

stage, despite various signs of this or that, I'm still not sure if any of JW-SA-TR are going to end up with each other. Heck, perhaps JW-TR could make a go of it? Antagonism turned to love maybe? :D

I want to see a close up look on SA's face....when that happens.

Oh, that will be the day!

Ha Ha  :D

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, of course, they had to be twisted, interconnected stories. It's a kdrama!

I know. I think this technique of coincidence was used in the well-made play.  :) I studied that nonsense at college lol

For those interested 

Spoiler

Well-made play

The technical formula of the well-made play, developed around 1825 by the French playwright Eugène Scribe, called for complex and highly artificial plotting, a build-up of suspense, a climactic scene in which all problems are resolved, and a happy ending. Conventional romantic conflicts were a staple subject of such plays (for example, the problem of a pretty girl who must choose between a wealthy, unscrupulous suitor and a poor but honest young man). Suspense was created by misunderstandings between characters, mistaken identities, secret information (the poor young man is really of noble birth), lost or stolen documents, and similar contrivances

Source Britannica

https://www.britannica.com/art/well-made-play

The coincidence is clear that CA fell in love with JH from all people. Another element is that SA is CA's sister who is connected to the judge's son, at the same time SA is connected to JW whose mom is related to the judge etc etc.

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I was thinking that we had all been under the impression that Park Kkeut Soon had died. What if she had actually lived and been in a coma state all this time, and her care was being paid for by the Judge?

I was thinking of something similar after reading your translation but I'm going to wait and watch this coming episodes first otherwise my "watching KDrama experience" will create another new story line and it'll never end :D

@triplem I think we need to have another poll but this time for TR - SA - JW :glasses:

By the end of this drama

- SA will be with TR

- SA will be with JW

- SA will be with neither one 

Just for discussion sake ~ so right now the media is all over CA for being a police officer who had contemplated suicide before, even making a pact with someone else... my questions are:

- how are they going to ever prove someone ever contemplated suicide? Just based on accusation of one person? 

- if and when it is revealed that she is bullied to the point of contemplating suicide, will the media focus shift to the bully (HR) as the cause of the suicidal thought, CA then being pitied, or will it remain on CA? Or on both of them? 

I am curious what the reaction of the culture  would be...

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just for discussion sake ~ so right now the media is all over CA for being a police officer who had contemplated suicide before, even making a pact with someone else... my questions are:

- how are they going to ever prove someone ever contemplated suicide? Just based on accusation of one person? 

- if and when it is revealed that she is bullied to the point of contemplating suicide, will the media focus shift to the bully (HR) as the cause of the suicidal thought, CA then being pitied, or will it remain on CA? Or on both of them? 

+ and what about the Korean law?

_ CA was then a minor girl - so...? She will be accused that way - f.ex KSW was?

_ CA was impressed by her mother

_ CA was a victim of bullying - what about the true criminals? ( HR)

11 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I was thinking of something similar after reading your translation but I'm going to wait and watch this coming episodes first otherwise my "watching KDrama experience" will create another new story line and it'll never end :D

@triplem I think we need to have another poll but this time for TR - SA - JW :glasses:

By the end of this drama

- SA will be with TR

- SA will be with JW

- SA will be with neither one 

5 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

4th option JW-TR ?! :blush:

Done deal! :tounge_xd:

Don't mind me for being cheeky with my choices...but we have all been here together for so long, so I know we can have fun with the poll..

---------------------

@ktcjdrama I don't think it is possible to prove the suicide pact as the evidence is destroyed by dearest CA's mum who has swallowed the paper and hidden the phones, but the damage is already done . I should think legally she can't be punished ( since the statute of limitations has expired according to SA's lawyer) but society would judge her harsher than the law would. She won't be able to go back to work without the stigma following her . That's what XX is going for . @stroppyse could possibly weigh in more on this 

Archived