[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Done deal! :tounge_xd:

Don't mind me for being cheeky with my choices...but we have all been here together for so long, so I know we can have fun with the poll..

:glasses: Alright he he.  The Love WRECtangle :grin: ... love the word.  Let's vote...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will recap maybe half before I go out ya....

Resumes with the kiss scene of her saying she wish she could turn back things and JH saying they would have never met then, I love you .......thank you KBS for repeating this scene.  seems clearer and longer ( but buns won't be baking :mrgreen:)...now both are in Han river sitting , holding hands smiling...Jh says something to which CA is supposed to guess..ahahahah she is teasing him...then she says I love YOu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am dying of sweetness....wait for subs ya but I can assure you they are both gonna be together ...even though CA looks at her bag worried about the file that Captain gave her...JH says something about always being together ..she responds holding his hands , agreeing..he put his hands on her shoulder and she rest her head on his 

JW and SA father eating together at SA's house...are they eating oysters? Lol! But JW is really giving his all to please his ex FIL ...ahahaha....it is a very cute scene...

SA and her mum talking upstairs , think they are talking about CA and JH and how hard it will be ...then mum ask about JW...but suddenly dad calls out to mum who ask her to bring something...

Seriously I am dying because SA is sending JW off and he is as usual being a joker...SA bring CA up, then next thing you know they see JH drive CA home...CA ask him to drive home carefully ..sweet talk...ahahaha JW knocks on JH's car...hello ...ahahahah....so the two caught by JH and SA...was not a double date but both ended up having some drinks and telling JW and SA about what is happening. CA a bit worried , but JH held her hand and assured her. SA broke the ice...so how are the two of you gonna do this? CA says some stuff ( wait for stroppyse) but basically she realises that they rather go through this together even if it is hard. JH then holds CA hands , and says something about sorry to worry you all , but he won't let go of this hand....JW then breaks the ice and says lets drink....

JW is cracking me up ....drunk a lot...but still sober he wants to stay on with SA too as he holds up her wrist ...ahahah it was very funny...he sat on the floor like per preview as he introduced himself..JH got him up ...he says some more funny things to which they all laugh

CA was gonna look at her file at home...but Mr Me calls her ..say it's me , she was like I know it's Mr Me...then she ask him what do you call me on your phone..he says KCA-shi. She was like I''ll call you GJH -shi then..ahahahah they have super sweet talk and can joke too......

After they put down the phone , then she went through the documents ....she is discovering some details...there was a whole list of numbers ...she thinks of JG and what he says about having killed 3 people....

Judge Hong with her staff...apparently the staff ask her to consider going for some interview....

omo!!! CA came to look for her ...CA thanks her for sparing some time....CA returns JG's watch to Judge. CA says JG was the one who hit the old lady right? OMG!!! So CA says she knows that is what happened...Judge of course gets mad and denies...but CA is not intimidated...she just wants Judge to tell the truth ...Judge even brings up JH

JH in office thinks of something CA which troubles her

Judge continues with CA....CA keeps pressing Judge for the truth..she explains all the details that led her to believe that Judge did something....but Judge still denies

JH goes to the hospital where PKS was hospitalised 10 years ago...thinks of what KSW said...he meets the receptionist as per preview...he asked for the old lady's details and explain why he needs the detail...she said the patient was warded for a long time here...then later he meets the nurse as per preview...so the scene about a boy who came often to see the old lady. He asked what's his name...she can't remember...but I think something he said made him suspicious and uncomfortable

Damn this judge...goes to look for SW at his workplace...does bump into CA dad...but anyhow SW says lets talk outside...she is just manipulating him ....( urgh don't trust her KSW)....she is still puttting up an act about helping him...poor guy he doesn't know Judge's real intention...

CA dad suspicious...who is that he ask KSW...KSW is high court judge...Dad -how did you know her...KSW- was like why do you care? ...more bickering btwn the two...KSW is like why you must be KCA's dad

JH calls CA and tells her about him going to the hospital...but still think they are both not telling each other their respective suspicions. he asked her if she has eaten...she says you should rest . etc and they ended the call

JH at the office...his staff brings up the story of a police officer in a suicide pact in the news...they discuss if this is a fact or not....more discussion then it dawned on both BR and JH who this could be ...BR looked up at JH and JH checks his phone and runs out....

CA goes to station. Bunch of reporters asking Captain that they want to talk to CA....Captain says no...

- 1st half ends_

Sorry dears...really have to go. I recap the rest later.

Archived