[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Joining the "band" just now.

I was reading before of great reviews of this drama but decided not to watch while it still airs because I'm sure it's gonna leave me hanging due to its 1 ep per week only. But cant control myself anymore so Im bingewatching the drama today. Will watch ep6 tom. I am not quite sure if it was a good decision though to bingewatch because I cant wait for the next episodes. Lol

I really really really love the drama. The dynamics of the cast is super commendable.  I adore the friendship among the 5. I like how confused I am to remember the names and faces and the specializations of the not so few supporting cast. Hahaha. The setting and story is very believable for me. I find myself so at peace while watching the show. At times I cried. There's no such "heavy" plots in the show. It simply warms my heart. Pure and innocent drama. I sure can relate with the friendship story. Since I have other best friends in the circle as well, though the ratio of boys to girls is 2:3. 

Anyway, I just wanna say that I'm rooting for this drama! Fighting! As for the OTPs, upon watching the first 2 eps, I was hoping for a Junwan (the CS) & Songhwa (the NS) to end up together. But upon learning that the writer is also the Reply series writer, I think I'd be wrong since I never really expected Bogum getting the girl (Hyeri) at the end. Lol!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Let’s not get our hearts broken chinguya. If we can watch this drama without too much expectation on love lines and focus on the friendship of the Fab 5. Let’s just go with the flow.

Maybe that`s why I don`t have the need to talk much about their love line. I go with the flow.:D I just love their friendship and I accept whoever they like as a partner. If they are happy, I am happy. I appreciate that their friendship is not in jeopardy with love triangles. When they were young, it was understandable if it could have been a problem between them if they liked the same girl. But now after 20 years being together as friends, they can move on from a crush. And if Ik Jun and Song Hwa will became a couple or Song Hwa with someone else, I am sure the others will support them. Or they could remain friends. We`ll see.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, larus said:

Maybe that`s why I don`t have the need to talk much about their love line. I go with the flow.:D I just love their friendship and I accept whoever they like as a partner. If they are happy, I am happy. I appreciate that their friendship is not in jeopardy with love triangles. When they were young, it was understandable if it could have been a problem between them if they liked the same girl. But now after 20 years being together as friends, they can move on from a crush. And if Ik Jun and Song Hwa will became a couple or Song Hwa with someone else, I am sure the others will support them. Or they could remain friends. We`ll see.

Exactly.  I love the friendship of the 5 friends.  I want SongHwa to be with whoever SHE wants.  If that is IJ, JW or JWon or somebody else.  Love / relationship at 20 vs. 40 is completely different. All of them are more mature than they were in college.  Even at that age (20), I think SongHwa handled it very well, and so did SH.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

Maybe that`s why I don`t have the need to talk much about their love line. I go with the flow.:D I just love their friendship and I accept whoever they like as a partner. If they are happy, I am happy. I appreciate that their friendship is not in jeopardy with love triangles. 

Thank you for creating this thread.  I'm also one of those who love to focus on their friendship in this drama. It's also rare to see the daily lives of these expertise outside their workplace.  The bonus is their performance as a band. 

Another interesting and memorable drama on the list.

Credit to the owner

• Like 7

Delurked just to say hey hey haaaaaay!!!

I’ve watched all Reply series and recently finished Prison Playbook (I love that drama!). Am more interested on the storyline of this drama, the friendship and relationship (I will just enjoy the ride and not stressed over shipping whoever - no energy to write sonnets after paragraphs after essays on who/what/where because man, I want to just chill and have fun!) so am looking forward to the drama tonight!

And also the music. The music they played actually drew me to watch the drama immediately (I thought of saving this one and binge-watch in one go!). They had me at Canon, seriously. 

• Like 6

Our fab 5 teaches  you how to stay home . This is subbed.

They released a new teaser for tonight 

@kokodus @im0202 lots of mr prickly in this one :wub::D

@alleram95 can you help us translate, only  if you’re free  . Thanks loads! 

Edited by Guest

@triplem Finally it's THURSDAY!!!! That's not a new teaser btw, it was the second part of the preview that was already released last week. It was included in Netflix itself. I believe it will be a Jun wan-centric ep, but can't trust the previews too much. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Download Chart

Apink’s new title track “Dumhdurum” debuted at No. 1 on this week’s digitial download chart, trailed by Jo Jung Suk’s (from the OST of tvN’s “Hospital Playlist”) at No. 2.

Overall Digital Chart + Streaming Chart

The top five songs on the overall digital chart and the streaming chart were exactly the same this week: Jo Jung Suk’s “Aloha” rose to No. 1 on both charts,

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

@kokodus @Lawyerh Our oppa getting bullied by his friends here... maybe he is the real maknae:joy:

r0NekgY.gif

Question from KDM: What was my job (position) in ‘Misaeng’?

JJS: Manager! (intentionally getting it wrong to give Mi-Do a chance to get a point because she had none)

RC9jwCx.gif
JKH: Assistant Manager!

KDM: (hesitating) Correct!

YYS: Ah~ that was too much...

mSaoDoT.gif

He got ‘scolded’ for having no sense of the situation:lol:

JKH: Let’s do it again

Then even JMD added on:

”Are you really going to make the game so uninteresting?”

YYS being sarcastic with the “good job getting it right!”

Spoiler

V8e7ztN.gif

Why are they so funny :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@im0202 oppa is the real maknae for sure. Mido also thought the same. LOL.

This is sooo funny. I read some rough translation on twitter, seems like Mi do and Dae Myung got the low scores(thanks to oppa), the punishment is to dance without music and at the end she went to oppa and was like "Do you want to listen to music together?" Hahahahahaha. So far the cutest Mido has ever been in a interview. Love her. 

@im0202Waiting for your complete translation of the video. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is sooo funny. I read some rough translation on twitter, seems like Mi do and Dae Myung got the low scores(thanks to oppa), the punishment is to dance without music and at the end she went to oppa and was like "Do you want to listen to music together?" Hahahahahaha. So far the cutest Mido has ever been in a interview. Love her. 

@im0202Waiting for your complete translation of the video. :wub:

Yes they got low scores because JKH was too loud and quick at shouting his name to give the answers... he kept shouting even before some of the questions were posed:joy: Mido is so cute she’s was so shy but still did the dance without music anyway lol. I think she was pretending to pass one side of the ‘earphone’ to JKH and he didn’t know how to react cos it was so sudden and random haha.

Btw this video is gonna be subbed by YYS fans on Twitter so I won’t be doing it to save time. I can do quick translation of any parts though hehe.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Yes they got low scores because JKH was too loud and quick at shouting his name to give the answers... he kept shouting even before some of the questions were posed:joy: Mido is so cute she’s was so shy but still did the dance without music anyway lol. I think she was pretending to pass one side of the ‘earphone’ to JKH and he didn’t know how to react cos it was so sudden and random haha.

Btw this video is gonna be subbed by YYS fans on Twitter so I won’t be doing it to save time. I can do quick translation of any parts though hehe.

Oppa is too competitive. Hahaha. Whenever these five are together it's total chaos. Ohh the Yeoniverse in twitter, right? Gotcha. 

• Like 1

@kokodus Yep Yeoniverse is subbing the video. I’m waiting for more Swoon videos... they’ve been a bit quiet on the Hospital Playlist front, hope they’re not just promoting the new LMH drama...

Here the guys being a bit freaked out like “Why is she being like that?”:joy:

40Z811Z.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Act 2 of Hospital Playlist begins today. For some reason, this is making me so nervous hahahaha. Is it safe to say that the events that has occurred in Ikjoon's life is the turning point for Act 2? Divorce, Go Ara cameo, Songhwa's biopsy, and the flashback to Songhwa's birthday...

Cute phone wallpapers! Please do share if you find Hospital Playlist wallpapers like these:

I notice tvN collaborated with artists to make illustrations for their shows A Piece of Your Mind and Hi Bye Mama. It would be great if they had one for Hospital Playlist too. 
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1