[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Preview for ep 8

Short Version

Hard Sub
Dr Do: Professor, I need to talk with you
Nurse: Dr Chu?
MH: Currently we have triangle relationship, the professor who is in charge, me and my job
JWan: What the hell are you doing right now?! Won't you pay attention?!
Dr Do: I'm not that smart and didn't do my work that well
Dr Do: My whole being is just nuisance
SHyeong: Then are you going to kill both the mother and the baby?!!!
MH: Tomorrow morning I will tell him directly.
MH: I will end it
SHyeong: Does Min Ha have yet to come?
IJ: That person has come back? 
Man: Since yesterday morning and up until now, we can't reach him 
JWon: Then please treat her well when you go back. She looks like she's having a hard time
IJ: Gosh, sorry. I'll come back later
SHwa: What about Joon Wan?
JWon: He said he already had an appointment
IJ: Just who is the woman he is dating with? I want to meet with her at least for once

Long Version

Hard Sub
RS: My son who is so sensitive and not an easy person, how nice it would be when he meets with a dependable person as his partner
IJ: Ahn Jeong Won, just stop and say it
JWon: I need to talk carefully, do you think it's possible?
IJ: Gosh Ahn Jeong Won, why did he do that?
JWan: Hey! What the hell are you doing right now? Won't you pay attention?
Dr Do: I'm not that smart and didn't do my work that well
Dr Do: There's nothing that I could do
Nurse: Dr Chu?
MH: Currently we have triangle relationship, the professor who is in charge, me and my job
SHyeong: Then are you going to kill both the mother and the baby?!!!
MH: Tomorrow morning I will tell him directly.
MH: I will end it
SM: Are you crazy? Why would you quit? What will you do if you quit? I would never quit my job!
Dr Do: I think I have lived my life in a wrong way
Dr Do: My whole being is just nuisance    
Dr Cheon: What about we just tell it in front of the television and show the result
Dr Do: Professor, I need to talk with you
SHyeong: Does Min Ha have yet to come?
IJ: That person has come back? 
Man: Since yesterday morning and up until now, we can't reach him 
JWon: Then please treat her well when you go back. She looks like she's having a hard time
IJ: Gosh, sorry. I'll come back later
RS: Song Hwa is pretty and smart
SHwa: What about Joon Wan?
JWon: Ah, he said he already had an appointment
IJ: He's definitely falls for the girl so hard. Just who is the woman he is dating with? I want to meet with her at least for once
SHwa: So it's really about your girlfriend, right? 
JWan: I'll tell you about it later
SHyeong: There's something wrong with my heart

Spoiler for ep 7 

Spoiler

- The doctor who called JWon and told him about the donor's liver too big is GW. (I did guess it was her by her voice last week. Did any of you also noticed it?) IJ is there observing (?) with JWon's surgery on baby Ji-A. The surgery went successful despite some bleeding problems in the middle of surgery. IJ invited YB (the female twin) and GW was there to assist with the surgery.

- Twins are learning in GS dept in this episode. They talk with GW for a while and IJ comes while bringing sandwiches. He bought quite a lot and said he invited another doctor to share the sandwich. GW was expecting JWon but unfortunately for her it was JWan who came. She was so upset and JWan noticed it that he's not being expected to join them. LoL He remembered the twins but not their name. He asked if they are Mo Ne and Ma Ne but YB said they are Yun Bok and Hong Do, while Mo Ne and Ma Ne are their cousins. (what a little world they live in LOL)

- Dr Bong Salon today's topic is about the OT5 loves lifes. A new member join the group, Seok Min (SM). IJ and JWan were dating with a lot of women during their school days. SHyeong rarely dated with anyone. He had an arranged marriage with his ex-wife and after one year they got a divorce. SHwa didn't date with many people. (In here CH mentioned IJ's name, but Bong said they're just friends). But even if she dated and for a long period of time, the relationship isn't so serious to consider a marriage. JWon... Well the girl needs to win against the God himself before she can date JWon. GW was looks so upset hearing that. All of the Bong Salon members noticed her gloomy expression

- CH did his surgery with SHwa supervising him. He's doing good but had some problems with his leg and SHwa noticed it. He did have a mistake, but not a big one. He's a little bit upset with himself after the surgery.

- Dr Do and JWan finished their surgery longer than the expected time. The guardian are anxious and JWan talked in circle about the surgery. Dr Do cut him in the middle and tell the guardian that the surgery was successful and they can meet with their son soon. He later nags at JWan because he wouldn't say the point and talked too long about the surgery procedure. JWan who overheard their conversation after taking a shower agreed with Do. He also asked JWan if he is know with Dr Cheon (the sly doctor who only cares about achievements and honor rather than the patients). Dr Cheon is being sued because of some problem he made with the contacts he has in a golf range.

- JWan and IS have their date in the spicy jjajangmyeon near IS's military unit. JWan mixed the noodle for her and she is touched by the gesture. She asked if he also did it for JWon, but JWan said no, he did it because he is with her. Even he didn't do it for his own mother.

- Dr Bae suddenly asked JWon for a movie date in the upcoming days when they met at the ER. JWon said okay and both the nurse Hee Su (HS) and GW perked when they heard it. HS asked if Dr Bae also had eaten with JWon and she said yes, just the two of them. HS said JWon is too kind and will say yes when others asked him to eat together, but Dr Bae emphasized that they only eat together. During the whole conversation GW is frowning.

- JWan is having fun chatting with IS. JWon who come inside for a change was frowning and pouting because JWan is too focus with his phone. That night OT5 went to eat together and they take JWan's car. The noticed JWan's car is new and had a different smell. They commented about the woman JWan's dating and IJ even guessed the woman's job from her scent. JWan asked SHwa to put on some music so that he won't hear the other boys nagging but suddenly he got a call from pigeon (aka IS). He almost got caught but could save his phone after they stop at the restaurant.

- During their meal, they talked about SHyeong's parents problem and his concern about telling his mother to divorce his father or not. They voted and all said yes, SHyeong has to tell his mother. He decided to tell her later. The next morning after SHyeong told his mother, he talks with SHwa and share what his mother reply. JWan then visited SHwa's room and told SHyeong that his father is currently residing in their hospital, in the VIP Ward.

- SH's mom visited the hospital and going through the toilet looking for something. She finally found the cleaning lady. Apparently she borrowed the dirty water to splash it to the mistress and slap her husband with the dirty towel. She was so furious that he dared to come to SHyeong's working place and being chummy with his mistress. She said she won't divorce him ever.

- During SHwa and CH surgery, the patient is being woken up in the middle to know about his responsive. CH is tasked to keep the patient talking and they talk with a normal conversation. When they talk about the patient job, he's upset because of his surgery he's afraid he can't be a police officer anymore. CH shared his story to comfort him. Apparently because there's a problem with his leg condition, he had to quit from the military when he was 29 years old. 

After the surgery, CH and SHwa talk. He asked if she knew about his condition and SHwa said after the previous test where CH is leading the surgery, she knew about his condition. He asked why she didn't scold him when he made a mistake and she answered that because she believed in him. She thought there's might be some problem with him and will try and look it first before confront him. He told they should have a drink together after that day. SHwa said she did want to invite him for a drink, but he already gone with SM for a drink.

- IJ had a patient who refused to eat her medicine and just want to die. She didn't want to receive the surgery because her donor is her ex-husband who cheated on her with another woman. She doesn't want to stay alive with the jerk liver. IJ calmly said that he understood what she's feeling. He shared that his ex-wife too cheated on him with another man. When he knew that, he felt embarrassed and can't face others. But then he didn't want to dwell with his sadness because his time is too precious to do that. He told her to continue to live and just forgot about the ex-husband. The patient finally calmed and eat her medicine.

- GW is waiting for JWon in front of his office. JWon asked if there's an emergency and GW said no. She is there because she asks him if he can buy her a meal. On the weekend, can they meet and have a meal together, with just the two of them. JWon is speechless and we didn't hear his reply.

- Band practice. IJ is the main vocal (I guess from now on IJ would be the vocal instead of SHwa?) They sing a cover song of Mono - Always You. During their performance, we are shown about JWan and IS who are saying goodbye after they date. JWan moves to hug her but she pushed him away too hard until he collapsed on the floor. He did get inside his car but get out and successfully goes for a goodbye kiss. WJ is sleeping inside his room and we can see the cookie he mentioned during his call with IJ. He lied to IJ and actually left it for him instead of giving it to Mo Ne. MH can't sleep and pondering if she should call SHyeong or not while GW looks disturbed after her shower, maybe because the answer JWon gave her after hearing her request.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

You guy keep taking down all character layer & all possibilities in Thread , until the shipping turn out to be a stripping down shipping :joy:

# wait why come back later, we all friend here   :w00t: 

15876551651587655156.gif

• LOL 16

6aeff0fa-bb89-4502-bba1-eeeff5df7d4f.jpg

cr: tvreport

Oh my , Captain Ahn! I wanted to hug you this episode. You and your Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament (OPLL) medical condition. I loved his talk with the patient who was a cop, and it wasn't too late for another career. Watching the Captain get teary-eyed about it was making me teary-eyed. I also loved his conversation with Song-hwa about his OPLL, and his fellow NS residents knowing that he needed to go out and go for a drink. Song-hwa and Team NS rock!

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

.. He win lottery or what  :D

I think he's gotten accepted letter to become priest from Italy.

Can't wait to watch next ep. Poor Dr Do, hope everything go well

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

The entire buljajang date scene with all the nuke sound effects was too funny.. as well as the scene with all 5 of them in the car. Could see Junwan receiving the call once they mentioned about Songhwa’s lack of bluetooth earphones from the start. But it was still funny when it happened:lol:

I liked that Dr Jang is finally making her move! Too bad we have to wait another week for the ‘date’.

Lastly, I can’t believe I missed this while watching the episode!!! *dead* @kokodus

93SmQoR.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

I'm adding the 15 seconds preview, because there is a little part that is not shown in the long version preview

IJ: Gosh Ahn Jeong Won, why did he do that?

JWon: JWon: I need to talk carefully, do you think it's possible?

GW: Thank you for keeping my secrets after all this time, Professor

IJ: Ahn Jeong Won, just stop and say it

GW: I don't think prof Ahn Jeong Won will come

SHyeong: There's something wrong with my heart

Ost part 7 will be sung by J-Rabbit - Always You (literal translations)

Original Singer Mono

Spoiler

Hard Sub Translations

Always you~

Always you~

Day by day, It's only increasing

My longing for you
Pain is always new

But you're already gone on your way

If you want, I can wait

I'll stay the same

You're the only who left

So you can just come back.

If I have to blame on my faults

It's not too late to come back
I still have the time

I'm still staying the same as when you have left

I don't want to comfort myself with lies anymore
I knew love for the first time

I''m going to find you again
Now for you I can feel I am alive

If you want, I can wait

I'll stay the same

You're the only who left

So you can just come back.

If I have to blame on my faults

It's not too late to come back
I still have the time

I'm still staying the same as when you have left

I don't want to comfort myself with lies anymore
I knew love for the first time

I''m going to find you again
Now for you I can feel I am alive

I put Korean Lyrics under spoiler 

cr: musics.bugs.co.kr

Spoiler

넌 언제나~~넌 언제나~~
하루하루 늘어갈뿐이야 널 향한 그리움은
아픔은 늘 새롭지만 넌 너의 길을 가네
원한다면 기다릴수 있어 난 그대로인거야
떠난건 너 혼자였으니 그대로 돌아오면 돼

내 잘못을 탓하는것이라면 돌아온 후에도 늦진 않아
아직 시간이 있는데

네가 떠난 그모습 그대로 머물러 있을꺼야
더 이상 거짓으로 나를 위로하고 싶진 않아
처음으로 사랑을 알았어 다시 널 찾을꺼야
이제야 너를 위해 내가 살아있다는 걸 느꼈어

원한다면 기다릴수 있어 난 그대로인거야
떠난건 너 혼자였으니 그대로 돌아오면 돼

내 잘못을 탓하는 것이라면 돌아온 후에도 늦진 않아
아직 시간이 있는데

네가 떠난 그모습 그대로 머물러 있을꺼야
더 이상 거짓으로 나를 위로하고 싶진 않아
처음으로 사랑을 알았어 다시 널 찾을꺼야
이제야 너를 위해 내가 살아있다는 걸 느꼈어

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Will JeongWon get an answer about his letter about becoming a priest? He is so happy in the preview, I could not help to think about that letter. 

Junwan and Iksun is going strong, and I like it. I'm waiting for the squad to get a big surprise about his new girlfriend :lol:

And Ahn ChiHong, I like him more and more in each episode. He had a tough military background and now he is a good doctor with a big heart. Want to see him more, be it with SongHwa or not. :)

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Ameera Ali Why do I feel like he is that happy because his application for priesthood got through?!? It can't be that, right? His hyung wouldn't let that happen. LOL. 

@kokodus , @Lmgiauyen why His shipping can’t be easy like oppa , he say I like you,  then go on date , next will kiss 

15876560091587656004.gif

• LOL 7

@Ameera Ali Oppa hasnt learned his lesson yet. I think she is going to wake up and break his teeth. Hahahaha. The rate at which this ship is sailing....I'm speechless. LOL. 

I just had this thought. Why did we automatically decide that Song hwa's crush was someone within the group. It could be anyone. Dr. Bong said she was in a long term relationship with a sunbae during her univ days. Hmmm....

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

ppa hasnt learned his lesson yet. I think she is going to wake up and break his teeth. Hahahaha. The rate at which this ship is sailing....I'm speechless. LOL. 

But I laugh my head off when oppa call her his love pigeon ...her biological oppa will pick that up soon enough :lol:

Spoiler

Hope these two ships can sail...it will be very cute...