[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

23 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I personally thought he was surprised. That's reasonably clear. Whatever else he was expecting, he wasn't expecting that. He was probably coming along to stop her if he had to. Instead he was stopped in his tracks. I think it was interesting and instructive that the camera focused on his reaction for as long as it did. He didn't try to stop her which is also telling. Whether he was moved... I can't say for certain but my own view is that he went through a paradigm shift with her because he said earlier in that episode that "she wasn't his cup of tea". But from that moment on, his dynamic with her does gradually change. There is no malice aforethought in her case. I find that detractors make too much of this comment... as if it determines how he sees her for the rest of the drama. I don't agree. 

Even though we are all watching the same drama,  our takeaways are very different.  I felt his facial expression was more of disgust and thinking how to reprimand her this time.  I think Jang leaps before she looks.  She has that tendency to not think of the best solution when she is faced with a problem.  She might be good with surgery and assistance since they don't have many residents in that group.  I feel she is very calculating when it comes to what ever she has to do like she had agreed to assist IJ and a minute later she was assisting another professor at the same time.  Looks like a verbal agreement is changeable whenever she sees fit.  That was another thing I think she needs to change.  

I do agree with you that she is not squeamish about things others are and that people can change and learn.  A better solution would have been to spray something on the man's leg which would cause the maggots to fall off vs. picking them with your hand and protecting the patient from pain by your touch.  IT is a sensitive area especially with the maggots eating the person's skin.   

34 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

What she might not be ready to do at this present moment, it doesn't mean she won't be able to do down the track. A sign of good writing is when characters are developed over the course of their journey. I am a fan of Prison Playbook because that's what I witnessed there and it's no different here.

As you said, she is not ready now yet.  She might change for the better.  But there are somethings that are inborn that is hard to change.  I want to keep an open mind about it and see how she fares in the later episodes and if the writer will improve her character.  

I haven't watched the writer and director 's other pieces, so I cannot compare or contrast with them.  

37 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

That would be the big picture takeaway from that. Moreover, she is extremely popular among the staff at GS. Ik-jun obviously likes her and thinks she's an invaluable asset so there has to be a lot more to her than what we see in Episode 2. 

Since she is the only resident in GS and since IJ needs someone to assist his surgeries, he might be over the line trying to recruit her there.  But she showed a flaw with her promise to him.  So, I won't give her too much credence for that.  

40 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

To be honest, I think Jeong-won is on the opposite end. He can be overly emotional. That can be a problem too. I believe he was right to correct her on that occasion but he himself struggles with his own emotional swings. It is fascinating that they are juxtaposed to be such opposites. I have no certainty as to what the writer wants to do with this dynamic but I'm sure there's a purpose to everything.

Yes - he is overly emotional.  He is unable to handle the death or trauma of his patients.  That is a problem for him to become a priest too.  He does struggle with his emotions too, but he keeps it in check when he is at the hospital or dealing with patients / or their guardians.  Even though the child was at the last stage of her life, he accommodated the parent's wish to do the CPR and was sweating like crazy - but still he kept his cool.  We all feel that even when watching a drama unfold.  Doctors are also human beings with emotions like us.  So, as long as his emotions are in check and don't affect his work, I wouldn't worry much about that.  

The last sentence makes a lot f sense and it is the writer's story and we are sure that there isa purpose and we read or watch a story and make our own judgements based on our experience.  

34 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

Are you guys aware of this? Every time Ik Jun was in his room (which often dark, not like the other's room), he often looked down & gloomy, and/or he was having a problem. I think it indicates something about his personality.

I think he might be bipolar and have an ostrich mentality.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Kaizen68 said:

Are you guys aware of this? Every time Ik Jun was in his room (which often dark, not like the other's room), he often looked down & gloomy, and/or he was having a problem. I think it indicates something about his personality.

And I am worried about this as well. When Ik Jun said in the preview, "It's too embarrassing if others find out. Why my life so hard?" Ik Jun has been known as the clown in the group that radiates big energy. But it turns out that he had a broken-heart and had a crush on Song Hwa. It just he's good at hiding things. I am worried because seems like he hides anything else important from the group. 

Wonder what is all about? Poor him :fearful:

Why I feel like I'm like IJ?

Always happy go lucky+noisy+talkative+but hide our own problem hehehe :grimace: sometimes it's hard to share your problem. Tend to just keep everything inside, try to solve it by ourselves. More like 'what others would say' if they know...sigh. Life is hard, eh :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

Wonder what is all about? Poor him :fearful:

Why I feel like I'm like IJ?

Always happy go lucky+noisy+talkative+but hide our own problem hehehe :grimace: sometimes it's hard to share your problem. Tend to just keep everything inside, try to solve it by ourselves. More like 'what others would say' if they know...sigh. Life is hard, eh :joy:

I thought it was about Ik Sun that had a trauma in the past. And maybe has something to do with Ik Jun and he felt bad and embarrassed. But he was going to tell Jun Wan about that in the last scene of episode 6. So maybe his problem in the preview is not about Ik Sun.

The highlight in the preview said that Jun Wan maybe will have a bribery scandal. So many of us worry about him. But it seemed that Ik Jun will have a serious problem too that he doesn’t want anyone else to know.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

i think why jeong won said ‘not cup of his tea’ more to first expresion toward geul ul cause remember they all four except song hwa just work at yuel? hospital so yup a reason why jeong won happy when he see dr bae(who is fellow- i read in twitter) treat her patients.... 

and geul ul also the one who assist ik jun when he unexpected became surgen when he came to take of the mask/hat of stars war and explain everything to ik jun 

so like jeong won, we believe geul ul might be not good residents  due to her cool personality...that we forget if she not good enough, 13 dads(GS) wont adore her for nothing but only pressure (again this is my view of point after watching dr romantic teacher kim where there are reseident/intern GS run aware and pretend to be china girl due to pressure of being GS) 

as mention compare to geul ul jeon won is more sensitive and the pressure he put on his self because of the patients..and his other friend fab 5 know this...and im glad they just got by his side never pressure him to change..They accept he was more sensitive (more that jung hwan who complains a lots) which is great...

its great point of view when said became a priest will less his burden but maybe (just my point of view again) jeong won character realised that even the burden being doctor he like being a doctor 

and regarding ik jun scene (he the smile maker- but usually that kind of guy hurt the most) 

Ik jun character is simple yet there so much dept on it...he totally doing he best in everything or every path he choose...but at the same time i think he had no courage to take certain action..for example even his wife said he should focus being here while she study and work at overseas, he just agree cause he afraid they will burden her and he will do his best to raise uju...but then he divorced and get cheated...

same goes with the flashback, instead of telling his crush, knowing he friend also had the same crush and get regret...he decide to give up...

i guess the dark scene totally suit ik jun...even he was seing as good in everything, happy go lucky guy...he himself know deep inside there certain decisions he regrets...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@triplem I apologise for not reading the rules carefully (can't quote image) and you had to take your time to take it down for me. Just goes to show I'm a noob in the posting department :(

@Kaizen68 hmmm.. interesting :unsure: but I agree with what @nurlayla said..very often we don't know what's going on with a person. Poor IJ but in saying that, I'm also glad that IJ's character is going to be much more than meets the eye = opportunities for JJS can show us his great acting skills! Also otherwise it feels 'unfair' that this character is made to be so perfect since he's good at pretty much everything, everybody loves him and without problems too?? = unrealistic even to Kdrama standard:D

1 hour ago, Kaizen68 said:

And I am worried about this as well. When Ik Jun said in the preview, "It's too embarrassing if others find out. Why my life so hard?"

i think the dialogue “it’s too embarrassing if others find out” and “why my life so hard” comes from different scenes

we still don’t know is the dialogue from present time or flashback?

or 

does he talks to himself or having conversation with someone? (so the problem could also not about him)

or

he’s just hyperbolic (like when he said “it’s the most important moment of my life)

but i do feel that he sounds so down.. i hope nothing too serious happen :( Ik jun life is hard already

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Sorary said:

and regarding ik jun scene (he the smile maker- but usually that kind of guy hurt the most) 

Ik jun character is simple yet there so much dept on it...he totally doing he best in everything or every path he choose...but at the same time i think he had no courage to take certain action..for example even his wife said he should focus being here while she study and work at overseas, he just agree cause he afraid they will burden her and he will do his best to raise uju...but then he divorced and get cheated...

same goes with the flashback, instead of telling his crush, knowing he friend also had the same crush and get regret...he decide to give up...

i guess the dark scene totally suit ik jun...even he was seing as good in everything, happy go lucky guy...he himself know deep inside there certain decisions he regrets...

Oh, thank you. I just realized that. That's why I think we might not get Ik Jun - Song Hwa's romance anytime soon. Their friends turn lovers transition will be very slow. As you said, he has no courage to take a particular action. He is not the kind of person who imposes his own will on others. And maybe that's why it's not that he never falls for a girl first, but it's more likely that he never confesses. Because he doesn't count his own wishes as important as others.

For example, in episode 6, when Ik Jun visiting Go Ara's father, Nurse Song said that his kid dropped out of school, and Ik Jun answered, "if the kid doesn't want to go, you can't really do anything. I mean, what can you do?" This is the type of person who just agrees when his wife left him to work overseas, cheating and asking for a divorce.

But even though the 12 episodes in season 1 are too short for us the get the romance, it doesn't mean we will not get character development. In Ik Jun, I trust. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Kaizen68 said:

And I am worried about this as well. When Ik Jun said in the preview, "It's too embarrassing if others find out. Why my life so hard?" Ik Jun has been known as the clown in the group that radiates big energy. But it turns out that he had a broken-heart and had a crush on Song Hwa. It just he's good at hiding things. I am worried because seems like he hides anything else important from the group. 

It's always the case right. The most outgoing and talkative has the most sadness inside. It's why most comedians have depression. 

Ik jun is just someone who cannot show sadness or weakness to others he has to keep a happy face. He likes seeing others around him happy too. That is why he can never share his feelings well.

I don't know why but again he reminds me a lot of trash oppa in 94. A more charming version. He was this goofball who just could not show his weakness. That split him and na jung up for sometime the fact he could not share his feelings openly with her. He always had to be this protective figure around everyone. 

Maybe this also a clue that he gets the girl in the end. A girl can hope..

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5

It seems like Dr. Jang is quite a "target" in this thread, due to her controversive character in this show. First of all, kudos to Shin Hyun Bin for her perfomance portrating such a role! 

Personally, I agree that Jang are the opposite with JWon, which I believe will be beneficial for their dynamics over the course of the drama. And the appearance of Dr. Bae, are intentionally used as a contrast, hence highlight Jang eclectic personality. Remember all of those medical scenes that makes us questioning her ability? There is Dr. Bae, in the scene or another pretty close to it. 

About the maggot scene. Deary me it is disgusting to even look at. But still, I appreciate the choice of Jang to pick it up by hand. I agree there is more alternative measures to handle it, but  I think she had a good call. Who knows if the situation of the patient's leg will be fit to put in a bucket of water, or to spray some chemical product on with out irritating it? Even the senior doctor who cames right after with JWon have instructed others to use forceps to pick the maggots manually, which is basically  the same thing as what she was doing  at the time (in a meticulous and careful fashion), just with different tool. The scene does not show what happens afterward but we can assume that the seniors have not stopped Jang to continues, so it is not a bad idea after all.

Next, the chasing scene. I agree that was not the best, but I don't think it was that bad of a decision to chase after the abusive father, and that is understandable. If you look closely, she did take time to watching his behavior, when he runs towards the door where will defefinitely have security guards. She only start chasing him when he suddenly make an u-turn to the inside of the hospital, when there is a higher possibility to losing trace of him and hurting other patient and workers. She did observed and analyzed the situation, not just an unthoughful person who is ready to jumped on everything the wind can bring. Beside, she was described as a quick runner from her young age (ref. her character description), so it is easy to understand her reaction: choosing to do what she is quite capable at. Yes that is dangerous and impulsive, but I see there is a reasonable cause for her to do that.

With these scenes and all of other controversive debates she stirred about her problematic bedside manners, I still believe that it is not come from a lack of compassionate for patients. Maybe that is just a different way of thinking ? In contrast with JWon and Dr.Bae mantra, always maintain the positive mindset and calm the patients and their families, she choose to give them the bare truth and the worst case scenario, which can help them mentually prepared. It can backfire (like in episode 2), and may not a good method of communication in medical settings, but I don't see her doing that with malicious intentions or because she don't have any empathy. Remember in their first encouter in episode 2, when JWon reprimands her for the communication with the mother? She did apologize for her way of saying, but not for the information she have given. She believed being transparent and honest with the patient are the most important thing. And yes she has been quite a bit excessive with it, plus her lack of experience in communicating, but she had learn from her mistake and trying to improve on her communating skill later on. Is just, JWon and Dr. Bae are "hoping for the best", but Jang is more on the "preparing for the worst" side. Beside, if she is really nonchalant and does not give a thing for her patients, then why the maggot harvesting and man chasing?

I think it is unfair to judge her as an incompentence and estranged doctor, when she is just an introvert-eclectic-nerdy one (in a good way), and still lack of experience. There is a lot of things for her to learn and improve, but I think she already have good elements. Either she have a loveline in this series or not, or whoever she will be paired with, she deserve a chance to shine.

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2

I dont know about other ships but the ship i am 90% sure will be endgame is jun wan & ik sun. I mean she is his friends sister so i dont think he would have gotten involved with her if he wasn't serious about her and tbh he seems genuiely crazy about her.

They might have ups and down along way like ik sun trauma for instance, they might even break up along the way but i still think they will be the endgame. (I see them as the bora&sw from reply 1988 of this series).

On a side note i am rooting for ik jun & SW fingers crossed that wont be heartbroken at the endgame.

2 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Can we have the translated knetizen comments about the drama here. It seems no one is translating it on netizenbuzz:sweatingbullets:. I m  dying to know what Korean r commenting.

Me too. I only know about ship most knetz support

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

7I6DXCx.gif

I for sure, for a long time to come, will keep getting back to this scene when ever I am gonna feel sad or depressed, to have a good lol moment.

The frustration & anger of JKH when he hits the 2nd time, the utter surprise &

shock in the eyes of JJS that just trying to understand what just happened to him , is EPIC.:tounge_xd:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, Lavinia said:

I dont know about other ships but the ship i am 90% sure will be endgame is jun wan & ik sun. I mean she is his friends sister so i dont think he would have gotten involved with her if he wasn't serious about her and tbh he seems genuiely crazy about her.

They might have ups and down along way like ik sun trauma for instance, they might even break up along the way but i still think they will be the endgame. (I see them as the bora&sw from reply 1988 of this series).

On a side note i am rooting for ik jun & SW fingers crossed that wont be heartbroken at the endgame.

I totally agree. Jun wan and IK sun is definitely a canon ship. I think we will see lots of flashbacks of them in the coming eps. The attraction must have been there from atleast one person through the years they have known each other. Most likely from Ik sun's side, because we know how Jun wan thought Iksun was their dog. Bwahahahahahaha. 

I just thought that there are chances that Jun wan already know about her trauma. Because the gap between each ep is almost a month and apart from the scenes we saw of them two together, there must have been other moments too that made him fall in love with her head over heels. It's just my guess, even if he didn't know, it won't matter, I don't think it will affect their relationship. 

I just hope they give more scenes of them two together. Since she is not working in their hospital, I get that it's hard for them to include her. But whatever scenes she had been in so far, they all have been absolutely amazing. Just want to see more of her in person and not just in text messages. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

And just some more point on Dr. Jang, I have just read some where in this thread (sorry that I could not tracking back the exacts post for now), someone has complained that the age gap between her and JW are quite large for them (11 years to be exact). I think it is more about personal taste and preference than social appropriation. Personally I don't think there is any problem with it. Beside, we already have a 900 y/o pairing with a 17y/o high school girl, or a 400 y/o aliens falling for an U40 movie star in this korean drama universe, and so on...

In regards of "nosy" criticism towards her collecting information on her crush. It's just... Unfair. Have you ever been in a one-side love that you don't have any courage to interact with them, but just look at them from afar? Or when you idolizing someone? This is where Jang is: she have a one side love to JWon, and eventually put him on pedestal. She does not have the gut to communicating normally with him (except when they are working), hence she cannot ask him directly about his personal life. Then what would you do in that case? Don't you just asking other people around him to gather more information, to feeling you know him a bit more? It is normal for everybody want to know more about their crush. She is so clumsy in this aspect she look like a school girl sometimes, to the point I feel a bit pitiful for her.

More than that, how many times she really asking the information about other persons than JWon, and did she asking it out of convenience (or out of the flow of the conversation?). Does she even really care about those information? Did she ever make a single malicious comment about others behind their back?

A nosy people curious about everything of everybody and trashtalking. Jang focus only on collecting crumbs of JWon or nothing else.

Jang are not even in my top 3 favorites characters of this show, but I just feel bad for her, then have a need to give her justice after reading some overly biased comments trying to dissect her character in an unreasonably negative way. But then I have to applause Shin PD for creating such a show for us to exhaustively analyzed like HP! Is just at the end of the day, it is supposed to be a light, quirky and warmhearted drama, not to be overly analysed and considered as a husband hunting series or a guessing game show. I personally still enjoy what they placed in our plate, and look forward to the next. It is only 50% loaded.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I just thought that there are chances that Jun wan already know about her trauma. Because the gap between each ep is almost a month and apart from the scenes we saw of them two together, there must have been other moments too that made him fall in love with her head over heels. It's just my guess, even if he didn't know, it won't matter, I don't think it will affect their relationship. 

I just hope they give more scenes of them two together. Since she is not working in their hospital, I get that it's hard for them to include her. But whatever scenes she had been in so far, they all have been absolutely amazing. Just want to see more of her in person and not just in text messages. LOL. 

Its really very hard to be in a long distance relationship , there will be lots of challenges, temptation, miscommunications. I hope that Iksun will be assigned in seoul, so they get to see each other often besides only few episodes left or else whats the point making Jwon fall for Iksun and she has to be the sister of Ikjun. As we seen and heard that Iksun has trauma in relationship why put her in to that situation again. If the Directornim plan to end the relationship why not just get or put  a girl with a strong personality like IKsun then kill the character. maybe just maybe that Writernim, PDnim, Directornim are planning on something for season 2, they might be married couple already in season 2. They are checking the viewers acceptance to the coupling :joy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lavinia said:

If Jun wan & Ik Sun parallel to Sun Woo and Bo Ra from Reply 88 > Deok Sun's first love is Sun Woo > then Song Hwa's first love is Jun Wan  :P (yay! came back to my old theory :w00t: I haven't changed my mind a little bit, and I have a nagging feeling this could be true lol.). However, I also believe Jun Wan & Ik Sun will be the end game. We need character development. Ik Sun needs to heal from her trauma. And Jun Wan better to learn how to maintain a long-term relationship.

3 hours ago, Ketu R said:

I don't know why but again he reminds me a lot of trash oppa in 94. A more charming version. He was this goofball who just could not show his weakness. That split him and na jung up for sometime the fact he could not share his feelings openly with her. He always had to be this protective figure around everyone. 

Maybe this also a clue that he gets the girl in the end. A girl can hope..

But Jung Hwan is also couldn't share his feelings openly with anyone. He was a genius. He is someone who doesn't count his own wills, put others in advance, had a protective figure around everyone , and like Ik Jun, Jung Hwan always ranked first in his class. So I think, to predict who is the real end-game with Song Hwa is quite tricky and unexpected. We can't really refer to the writer's previous projects. Even though, I believe, the writer-nim needs to heal viewers' trauma from Reply 1988. So it would be wise for her to choose Ik Jun as the end game.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Its really very hard to be in a long distance relationship , there will be lots of challenges, temptation, miscommunications. I hope that Iksun will be assigned in seoul, so they get to see each other often besides only few episodes left or else whats the point making Jwon fall for Iksun and she has to be the sister of Ikjun. As we seen and heard that Iksun has trauma in relationship why put her in to that situation again. If the Directornim plan to end the relationship why not just get or put  a girl with a strong personality like IKsun then kill the character. maybe just maybe that Writernim, PDnim, Directornim are planning on something for season 2, they might be married couple already in season 2. They are checking the viewers acceptance to the coupling :joy:

Awww it would be great if Ik sun and Jun wan get married in the next season. Afterall that's the one thing he desires. It warms my heart to know that all he wants is to be a family man. I was rewatching the 1st ep, and the first scene of Jun wan and Jeong won in the car, JWan is all dressed up to meet his girlfriend for a date. He says he booked a romantic place in Busan with an ocean view. So what this tells me is that Jun wan does put a lot of effort into his relationships, but they somehow still can't last more than 3 months. Maybe he is not entirely at fault for these short term relationships. He must have been meeting a slew of weird girls for the past 20 years. It's just bad luck I guess. LOL. But gladly now that he has met Ik sun, I hope everything goes well for him and he could be able to break his 3 months curse. Hehe. 

@Kaizen68 Only the love arc of Sun woo and Bora resembles Jun wan and Iksun. But if you look at the characters itself Jun wan and Sun woo are poles apart. Sun woo is a very likable guy. He is caring and considerate. On the other hand Jun wan is grumpy all the time and an unpleasant guy in general. He doesn't talk nicely to anyone. How can such a guy be anyone's first love?!?! LOL. Ok well he looks handsome, love at first sight is possible, but something tells me that song hwa is not the type of person who would fall for a person based only on looks. Not saying that all oppa has going for him is his looks, he is a very warm person inside, but you won't be able to see that side of him until you spend some time with him. It's highly likely that she crushed on someone like Ik Jun or Jeong won who exudes warmth and kindness from the moment you see them. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Hospital Playlist: Episode 6

by lovepark

hospitalplaylist06-00290.jpg

Half a year has passed by since all five friends have started working under the same roof. As daily life at the hospital continues, the show takes a step back from the patients and focuses on the relationships between our doctors and their hospital staff. With some old memories resurfacing, we learn more about our five doctors and how they’ve become the friends they are now.

EPISODE 6 RECAP

hospitalplaylist06-00088.jpg

As Song-hwa comes in to work, Ik-joon rides up to her on his bicycle and asks the “parking master” to put away his bicycle since he needs to use the restroom. While he scurries away, he shouts at her to buy him coffee, and they agree to meet in the lobby.

At the café, Song-hwa finds two of her residents sleeping at a table and sits next to them. Ik-joon joins them and teases Seok-min by pretending to be a grim reaper that’s here to take his soul. Still drowsy, Seok-min takes the joke seriously, and the others jump in to correct the misunderstanding.

The conversation turns to summer break, so Seon-bin asks the group about their ideal one-year vacation. Song-hwa’s dream year would be moving to a coastal city that’s not too big or too small… and work at a hospital. Even in her dreams, she still wants to be a doctor who gives her patients her undivided attention. As for Ik-joon, he would go clubbing and shopping every day if he was single. Unlike Song-hwa, he proclaims his love for Seoul (neon lights over stars).

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/04/hospital-playlist-episode-6/

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

She might be good with surgery and assistance since they don't have many residents in that group.  I feel she is very calculating when it comes to what ever she has to do like she had agreed to assist IJ and a minute later she was assisting another professor at the same time.  Looks like a verbal agreement is changeable whenever she sees fit.  That was another thing I think she needs to change.  

I do agree with you that she is not squeamish about things others are and that people can change and learn.  A better solution would have been to spray something on the man's leg which would cause the maggots to fall off vs. picking them with your hand and protecting the patient from pain by your touch.  IT is a sensitive area especially with the maggots eating the person's skin.   

As a med student, I can tell for sure, it can happen that we go back on our agreement with our seniors.When a surgery is more interesting than another and it'll be a good experience for our internship or when the person requesting our assistance is a professor with more seniority. And that was the case with Gyeo Wool. The doctor who asked for her assist has more seniority than Ik Jun.

As for the maggots, there might be a better way but while no one wanted to approach the patient, she didn't hesitate and did what seemed best to her at the moment. She is learning and sometimes we don't have the best approach. We do what we think is right. Even professor sometimes don't choose the best solution as we saw for one of neuro cases between Songhwa and another doctor. 

I see some assigning malicious intentions to Gyeo wool when it's not even the case.

• Like 9