[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

" Remember when you meeting someone else, that I've lived with you for awhile."

Omg the writer just kills me. Sung by Toy in 1996. I am going to live with you for a while.

This is for Captain's Ahn Chi Hong's scene outside the door. You guys noticed the scene right? And when Song Hwa gave him the shoes with " Chief " written on it. The song that was playing at that moment. The songs in this writer/PD duo always tells a story.

It hurts so good. Wahhhhh.... Captain Ahn saying goodbye. He had a brief " sob, sob" time with her.

This is the last song. Or has someone posted all these?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, heartoppaya said:

I do have to agree with the fact that JWon’s reason to stay back at the hospital is not because GW asked him to. In fact he had already decided that he was gonna stay back. The confession was what made the wet cement dry, imo. He had already decided to stay but when GW confessed, he’s like “okay now I’m really gonna stay”. That’s how I feel about it. That scene was only for the confession and kiss. Not the changing decisions trajectory. Also unlike many people who says otherwise, I feel like the kiss scene was done well. GW didn’t kiss back, true, but that’s because she must’ve been the most shocked. She confessed to her long time crush who seemingly ignores her all the time, only to get kissed. Thinking with her shoes on, I’d probably faint. So kudos for GW for standing her ground and accepting the kiss without fainting. Lol.

I think it is more natural and realistic that Gyeo Ul had not expected Jeong Won to kiss her, so she was not prepared to be kissing him. 

However, in the close up - it was blatantly obvious that they were full on kissing. Gyeo Ul was definitely kissing her back. So I agree that the kiss scene was splendidly done by both of them and there is no issue. :D

• Like 7
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, heartoppaya said:

I do have to agree with the fact that JWon’s reason to stay back at the hospital is not because GW asked him to. In fact he had already decided that he was gonna stay back. The confession was what made the wet cement dry, imo. He had already decided to stay but when GW confessed, he’s like “okay now I’m really gonna stay”. That’s how I feel about it. That scene was only for the confession and kiss. Not the changing decisions trajectory. Also unlike many people who says otherwise, I feel like the kiss scene was done well. GW didn’t kiss back, true, but that’s because she must’ve been the most shocked. She confessed to her long time crush who seemingly ignores her all the time, only to get kissed. Thinking with her shoes on, I’d probably faint. So kudos for GW for standing her ground and accepting the kiss without fainting. Lol.

well it happens to prospective pastors who are tempted to eventually choose to get married. There's a saying in seminary that goes "Many are called, few are chosen". its good that jeong woon knows what he wants to do next.

and thats scenes,lets apriciate the acting to two of them. shaking voice,timid body languange from gye eul and that longing want to love from jeong won.

• Like 6
  • Love 5

6 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

What i want to see in season 2

1. Rosa angry to jeongwon because hes fighting with gye oul *gye oul is maybe her no 1 fave person.

2. What happen in hawaiii

3. Minha and seokhyeong,hope minha can progress like her friend.

4. Ik jun and songhwa,thats all matters

5. Junghwan relationship 

I loved the comic art!!

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 29. 

"Hospital Playlist" releases final OST of season 1 "Me to You, You to Me"

By the end of the season 1, "Hospital Playlist" released its last OST which is also a remake from old famous movie “The Classic”

95327E66-E9BE-4320-92F0-565A7DC17B9A.jpg

On May 29, according to Studio MaeumC, the Thursday drama "Hospital Playlist" (tvN) dropped the 12th OST titled "Me to You, You to Me" by "Mi Do and Falasol" band at noon (KST) today (May 29).

"Me to You, You to Me", the song that adorns the ending of the OST series for the drama "Hospital Playlist", is the theme song for the drama's final episode and also the song promising about the next season. Leaving an Impression with the melody and lyrics that are carefree, innocent and warm, the song contains the passionate love and friendship of the 5 doctors of the medical school and lifelong friends for 20 years.

Mi Do and Falasol's "Me to You, You to Me" is a remake of Jatanpung's original track out in 2001. This song also caused a sensation when appearing in "The Classic", the movie which was premiered in 2003 and received much love from the public.

In particular, the song "Me to You, You to Me" which was remade in "Hospital Playlist" also drew further attention with the direct performance of 99s band's members and the 5 doctors of the medical school including Jo Jung Suk, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Kyung Ho, Kim Dae Myung, and Jeon Mi Do, those who have moved others by their great acting skills and heartwarming stories evoking viewers' empathy. Not only did the 5 of them leave a strong echo in the hearts of the public by filling the final OST with their own voices, but they also gave the TV viewers the final meaningful gift and had a perfect ending.

Previously, the OST of "Hospital Playlist" received positive responses from the public such as "Aloha" by Jo Jung Suk, "I Knew I Love" by Jeon Mi Do that swept No.1 or "Canon" and "Deep in the Night" by Mido and Falasol also entering the top on digital music charts. Therefore, the audience could not help but expect to see whether the new OST "Me to You, You to Me" this time will be able to achieve impressive results.

Reporter Kim Ji Hyun kim.jihyun3@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

——————

https://zapzee.net/2020/05/29/hospital-playlist-ends-with-the-all-time-high-viewership/

‘Hospital Playlist’ Ends with the All-Time High Viewership

By krishkim 

The final episode of Hospital Playlist set the all-time high viewership, drawing attention.

The 12th episode (final episode) of tvN’s Hospital Playlist, which aired on May 28, recorded 14.1 percent viewership and hit the highest viewership of 16.3 percent. The figure is up by one whole percent than that recorded in the previous episode. 

766DFF8A-CCFB-4B04-B1D7-444F781A2699.jpg

Credit: tvN

In the last episode, the new challenges and changes of the five were shown, captivating the viewers. First, Song Hwa (Jeon Mi Do) transferred to the Sokcho branch as planned, and Ik Jun (Ju Jung Suk), who had once given up on his feelings, confessed his love to Song Hwa.

Jung Won (Yoo Yeon Seok) gave up on his long desire to become a priest and decided to stay in the hospital. He also embraced his love for Gyeo Wool (Shin Hyun Bin) and shared a passionate kiss with her, signaling the new start as a couple.

Jun Wan (Jung Kyung Ho) started a long-distance relationship with Ik Soo (Kwak Sun Young), who left for England. He sent her a ring after much consideration, but the package was sent back for an unknown reason, arousing viewers’ curiosities. Meanwhile, Suk Hyung (Kim Dae Myung) refused to accept his father’s will to inherit the company. At the end, he was seen receiving a call from his ex-wife, raising questions.

Even though the first season was ended with an open ending, viewers are still showing enthusiastic responses. Now, all attention is paid to season 2, which is scheduled to air in 2021.

Source (1)

—————

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005811763

[SBS Star] "I Like Doing Things with GUMMY than My Own" Cho Jung Seok Tells What Changed After Marriage

By Lee Narin | 2020.05.29 

21532869-D751-46B9-B399-BF6D489CFAED.jpg

Actor Cho Jung Seok shared the sort of changes he saw after his marriage with singer GUMMY.

Not too long ago, Cho Jung Seok had an interview with the press to discuss his recent drama 'Hospital Playlist' that ended in major success.

Cho Jung Seok said, "My wife carefully monitors all my projects. In other projects, she says she focused more on my character, but in 'Hospital Playlist', she said she was more drawn into the story of each episode."

He continued, "I also got her to listen to 'Aroha'―my sound track for 'Hospital Playlist' before the release, and she really liked it. Her response gave me confidence."

Spoiler

Then, Cho Jung Seok was asked what he thinks has changed after getting married.

He said, "I got to enjoy walking. It's fun going for a walk with my wife. I prefer to do things with her than doing them on my own now as well."

He went on, "My life definitely feels more stable than before. Another thing that I've noticed was that I started to care much more about my well-being after marriage."

Following his answer, one reporter asked how he feels about becoming a father soon.

Cho Jung Seok said, "I think my character 'Ik-joon' is a great father. I was actually able to learn a lot about parenting while playing him. I would like to become a father like him."

He added with a shy smile, "I would like to become a father who my child will feel proud of."

After about five years of being in a relationship, Cho Jung Seok and GUMMY married each other in October 2018.

Previously, it was announced that the couple is expecting a child this August.

(Credit= C-Jes Entertainment, SBS funE)
(SBS Star)  

————

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 28. 

5 doctors from "Hospital Playlist" express feelings about end of season 1 through handwritten letters

Spoiler

5F13A5BD-8732-40D4-8171-5EF95823A225.jpg

Ahead of the final episode in season 1 of the Thursday drama "Hospital Playlist" (tvN), the cast including Jo Jung Suk, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Kyung Ho, Kim Dae Myung and Jeon Mi Do shared their feelings through handwritten letters.

■ Jo Jung Suk: "'Hospital Playlist' is like a blessing to me"

In this drama, Jo Jung Suk plays Ik Jun - the most sociable character of the Yulje Medical Center. This is the role no one could get into better than him. The actor said, "In this work which is like a blessing, thanks to great staff and actors, and a top filming crew, I could portray a sociable, uplifting and funny Ik Jun. I even thought this joyful and happy time would last forever."

Next, Jo Jung Suk made everyone burst into laughter as he said, "Thank you for accompanying the drama every Thursday night. Please look forward to season 2 of 'Hospital Playlist' and don't forget to 'pick me'."

■ Yoo Yeon Seok: "The members of 'Mi Do and Falasol' are perfect friends"

Yoo Yeon Seok has warmed the heart of the audience through the character Jeong Won, who always cares for his friends and is friendly to everyone. Yoo Yeon Suk shared, "Sincerely thank you for your great support and love for me. I've been so happy for the past 7 months." In addition, he also expressed his affection for the actors who take on the roles of his fellows in the Medical School, "The members of 'Mi Do and Falasol' are perfect friends. Let's meet each other regularly and play music together."

Right from the start, the audience couldn't help but expect to see in season 2, how this 5-member band will bring them emotions with the songs. Yoo Yeon Seok shared, "It's a pity that season 1 is over, but I'm also looking forward to and waiting for the day we meet again in season 2."

■ Jung Kyung Ho: "I feel relieved that this is not the end yet"

In the drama, Jung Kyung Ho won female viewers' hearts with the role Jun Wan - a tsundere (cold outside but warm-hearted inside) character that looks rude but behaves more tender than anyone else. He showed his special affection for the drama, "It's fortunate that season 1 has ended smoothly. I feel relieved that this is not the end yet."

Furthermore, he showed his camaraderie with his colleague, "They're my important 'Mi Do and Falasol'. It seems that every episode ended in laughter. Although we didn't meet until lately, I feel grateful to know them." Finally, he sent his profound thank to the viewers, "Thank you very much for loving the drama. See you in season 2 with richer content."

■ Kim Dae Myung: "This is the happiest time of my life"

With the role Seok Hyung - the character that lived in isolation from the world but gradually mixes with those around more and gets happier, Kim Dae Myung has tugged at the viewers' heartstrings. He said, "Thanks screenwriter Lee Woo Jung for introducing me to character Yang Seok Hyung in such amazing work. I’d also like to thank director Shin Won Ho for turning every moment I stood in front of the camera the happiest time of my life.”

In addition, the actor also sent a heartfelt message, saying, "We are grateful for the passionate love of the staff who was always caring for each other, friends who made me happy when we were together, and the audience who listened to our stories. Finally, Kim Dae Myung also heightened the audience's expectation for the next season of "Hospital Playlist" by saying, "We will definitely meet again."

■ Jeon Mi Do: "Thank you very much for having greatly loved the drama"

Taking the role of Song Hwa, "flower among swords" and also a spiritual pillar of the 5 people in the drama, Jeon Mi Do left a strong impression on the audience when she portrayed all irresistible features of the character. Successfully closing the challenge with her first main role in a drama, Jeon Mi Do could not hide her regret about the end of season 1. She shared, "Thank you very much for having greatly loved the drama over the past period." The actress then conveyed a message of hope to the audience, saying, "It's a pity, but we still have season 2 of the drama."

"Hospital Playlist" is a drama about close friends of 20 years who know each other well just by looking into one another's eyes and those living normal yet special days in the hospital, a miniature version of life where someone is born and someone is dead.

To repay the love of the audience, the final episode to be aired tonight (May 28) will have its duration increased to 113 minutes and will be broadcast at 8:55 pm (KST), 5 minutes earlier than before.

Reporter Hong Shin Ik hong.shinik@joongang.co.kr
Everything Idol Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 8

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Did anyone else notice SH’s rather prolonged lingering look in the flashback as MH left hurriedly to check on GY? He only snapped it of it when IJ started talking to him. 

Yesss. I remembered that scene from garden where IkJun said he was close to MinHa :D These guys I tell you, they will never accept on their own ;) Ik Jun will be so busy playing cupid for another naive man :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

27 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Did anyone else notice SH’s rather prolonged lingering look in the flashback as MH left hurriedly to check on GY? He only snapped it of it when IJ started talking to him. 

Yep... sure did!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, stella_512 said:

Ik Jun will be so busy playing cupid for another naive man :lol:

I think Ikjun is the one who is in urgent need of a cupid. LOL. Gosh I really thought after the band performance they will show him asking Songhwa for an answer. Next season better pick up where they left off, I don't want a time jump. I really think JWon might know something about IkJun's feelings for Songhwa. After all that IJ has done to help his lovelife, it is only right that JWon repay in kind by playing cupid for IJ and Songhwa. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

Hospital Playlist Final Episode

Original Post: Nate

Spoiler

202005282157286739_1.jpg

202005282157286739_2.jpg

[+1,832,-22] Writer-nim, why did you end it like there’s gonna be another episode next weekㅠㅠㅠㅠ I almost waited for a preview to come outㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1,732,-27]Woah… he knew how to kissㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How’d you put up with it, Ah Jung Won?

[+1,386,-24] Winter-Garden, how did you endure it all this time?!!! (Note: Winter-Garden is JungWon-GyeoWool’s ship name, Jung Won means garden while Gyeo Wool mean winter in English)

[+128,-0]Let’s make it till season 9! We should see Yoon Bok graduating from Medical School and see her as a 2nd year resident

[+113,-2]Why did she return the ring?ㅠㅠCan someone explain that scene to meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHow can I wait for a year?ㅠㅠㅠ

[+109,-0]Now Gyeowool will be loved by Rosa foreverㅋㅋ

[+109,-2]Woah.. Did you see Gyeowool’s lips shaking and how she was out of breath? She’s really good actor!

[+107,-0]When Jun Wan saw the drawer that was once full of Catholic stuff is full of papers now he laughed, he already knew what’s going on^^ On another note, I think the ring’s recipient address is unknown because Iksoon came back^^

[+102,-2]It’s the final episode today, I can’t remember how many times I criedㅠㅠ But the peak was when the baby’s heart stopped, my tears couldn’t stop coming out…. It was too much! Couldn’t you just give us Songhwa’s answer and then end it? ㅠㅠThat was so mean of you

[+86,-4]We’ll have to wait till 2021…. Isn’t it too longㅠㅠ

[Hospital Playlist] Jo Jung suk confessing to Jeon Mi Do “I like you…Take your time to give me an answer”

Original Post: Nate

Spoiler

1590672493183209.jpg

[+1,842,-57]I envy Gummy the most in this world

[+1,489,-46] He was pretending to be calm, but his voice was shaking when he confessed. That was so heart-flutteringㅠㅠ

[+1,266,-51]Jo Jung Suk, how are you so sweet? Even as a man, I got nervous and excited at that line

[+160,-1]Lee Iksoon came to Korea to see Jun Wan, and Seok Hyung will probably meet his ex-wife and then go straight to Choo Minha. I think Chae Song Hwa won’t choose between Ik Joon and Chi Hong till the end of season 2

[+113,-1]Gyeo Wool once said that her wish was to have her first kiss on Christmas…. Congratulations!!

[+98,-3]That was crazy!!! Ah Jung Won!!!

[+87,-0]Heol… I wonder who will play Yoon Shin hye’s role..!!!! My heart was pounding from Seok Hyung’s fluttering look

[+72,-0]Are we supposed to wait a whole year after this season finished.???? Ah.. This is too muchㅠㅠ

[+72,-6]Ah,,, Thank you so much for giving us Winter-Garden at the end of this season♥

[+66,-0]Look at Chae Song Hwa letter to Chi Hong, it doesn’t have any personal feelings, even Chi Hong felt bitter reading it. I think this ended as a one-sided love.

[+60,-0]Woah.. I didn’t believe it at first but we really are getting a second season! Chae Song Hwa’s answer is…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Bolded a few netizen comments

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

I have to admit that I'm happy with this entire drama & arguably HP is the best K-Drama on first half of this year. But reading those comments out there that said 'Gyeo-wool won against God' is low-key irritating me. I mean human are God's creature and putting her as if she having 'competition' against her creator is a little bit too much. Maybe that just a slip of language out of excitement and joy because this ship finally sail. But it would be really nice if they use the right choice of words :relaxed:.

Edited by Anita Fabiola
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think Ikjun is the one who is in urgent need of a cupid. LOL. Gosh I really thought after the band performance they will show him asking Songhwa for an answer. Next season better pick up where they left off, I don't want a time jump. I really think JWon might know something about IkJun's feelings for Songhwa. After all that IJ has done to help his lovelife, it is only right that JWon repay in kind by playing cupid for IJ and Songhwa. LOL. 

LOL. I really wish. Gyeoul should help too. Her mentor really has a lot on his plate. After Winter Garden IkSong is the couple I am rooting for :wub:

True, atleast some interaction, after all they were talking about decisions by other members. :mellow: Are we getting greedy?? 

I felt Song hwa was about to discuss something about Ik Jun with JeongWon when he was eating risotto and asked her whether IkJun was leaving on Thursday. 

Or may be I have started hallucinating again :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Anita Fabiola said:

I have to admit that I'm happy with this entire drama & arguably HP is the best K-Drama on first half of this year. But reading those comments out there that said 'Gyeo-wool won against God' is low-key irritating me. I mean human are God's creature and putting her as if she having 'competition' against her creator is a little bit too much. Maybe that just a slip of language out of excitement and joy because this ship finally sail. But it would be really nice if they use the right choice of words :relaxed:.

I think @ktcjdrama already addressed this some pages back. It would be more appropriate to say that God blessed Jeong Won with this gift of love. I’ve never understood why priests don’t marry because marriage is a gift from God in the first chapters of Genesis when He said it’s not good for man to be alone. I’m just glad that Jeong Won decided against entering the priesthood and I’m sure Rosa will be glad too. 

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I think @ktcjdrama already addressed this some pages back. It would be more appropriate to say that God blessed Jeong Won with this gift of love. I’ve never understood why priests don’t marry because marriage is a gift from God in the first chapters of Genesis when He said it’s not good for man to be alone. I’m just glad that Jeong Won decided against entering the priesthood and I’m sure Rosa will be glad too. 

Yeah I'm glad too that Jeong-Won stays as a pediatrician and gonna keep treating a lot of cute kids and have his own soon (hopefully).

Yes, I agree that words are more appropriate. Thanks anyway for letting me know that cause I'm still newbie in this forum.

As a Catholic, I believe that being priests/nuns means you are tying knot with God, being solely devoted and showing your love by serving Him. While being married means you are tying knot with your husband/wife and being solely devoted to him/her. Thats the concept I think.

Edited by Anita Fabiola
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I loved the final episode.  The patients scens had me in tears constantly. The mother losing the unborn child hit me real hard and I was sobbing along with her. Jjs as usual was amazing with the mute kid. Song hwa is miss perfect as always. All of the residents going to her for advice was hilarious. Loved her scene with the intern. It was something we suspected that the mother was the same one she operated on. It was still a lovely scene. 

Min ah and soek hykyng am sure will work out next season. I think the ex wife is telling him she is getting re married and he finally feels less guilty and is able to move on.

Ik sun - ju wan I just dont know. I cant predict what it is but something seems a little off. 

Ik joon song hwa scene was expected. I knew we would not get song hwas answer this season was prepared for it so was not disappointed. I do believe ik song is endgame am not even a little bit doubtlful of that. So am willing to wait to get happy. 

Even I have to admit the turnaround for andrea was a little abrupt for me. While I support winter garden wholeheartedly I felt there could have been a little more build up and more explanation. Also I would have liked to see more conversation between the two of them than just a kiss as they hardly spoke much before. While I know they will be a great couple I just wish we had been given a better start of their romance with a proper build up. His scene was song hwa was beautiful they have an amazing friendship understanding each other without needing to say much. I think song hwa was thinking of telling him or asking him advice about ik joon but decided against it. 

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, stella_512 said:

I felt Song hwa was about to discuss something about Ik Jun with JeongWon when he was eating risotto and asked her whether IkJun was leaving on Thursday. 

Or may be I have started hallucinating again :lol:

Yes, I felt that too! It seems like they’re comfortable sharing secrets with each other so it’s possible that Jeongwon does know the back story as well.

It just occurred to me that Jeongwon must’ve realized that Gyeoul doesn’t really have a boyfriend right??? Because if not, then that kiss would be pretty scandalous!!! :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 11