[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Now that I've sort of calmed down, damn, I definitely didn't expect winter garden to just sail like that..

On the other hand, the other 3 ships are in a "????" status.

I'll bite, can't wait for next year to come already :wub:

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Special episode and BTS for HP next wk

Is this on Netflix or we have to get it somewhere else. My korean is still basic. My gosh.. it reminds me when i struggle re watching CLOY BTS withoutsubs. Took me two hours to understand 20 minutes video

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Woaah Jwon-ah you resisted those feeling and emotion up to this point!! So adorablee seeing him being so madly in love with no one even knows!! (Except God, and the shipper ofcourse) :lol:

I think this Season ended well! They literally gave us 1hr53m episode :joy: (great, but, that’s clearly still not enough!!:tears:)

An open ending, of course, but not with any evil cliffhanger :lol: i laughing and crying and laughing and crying again throughout the episode :sweatingbullets:

Ahhhh but now please tell me how is it possible to wait for a yearrr :bawling:

Hospital Playlist...ahh really my ultimate mood booster every week now is gone:tears: Can’t they release special episode until S2 airing? :joy:

i really really really loveee this Drama:heart::heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

Just finished watching the last episode and I’m feeling all sorts of emotions right now. Happiness mainly cos one major ship sailed and we got what we wanted & more......:D

Tonight’s episode felt really emotional, not just because of the patients’ stories (I was crying so much today!) but also because we can see how much the residents & even the Med students have grown. Everyone got their little time to shine on screen... it was so great to see. It really felt like we were there along with them the past year. I hope we’ll see more of them next season. 

And of cos whenever the fab 5 are together, the moments are always heart-warming. Loved that they all sang together for their final band session this season. Seems like the director saved all his best till the last! (Lots of fan service in today’s episode. ) Knowing that its the last episode for this season also made me a little wistful. I’ll be missing their lovely camaraderie on/off screen. Will definitely be hitting that replay button to rewatch everything till the new season hits! 

Thanks everyone for being on this HP journey together. Pls keep the updates and posts coming! :wub:

• Like 16
  • Love 3

WAHHHH!!! It's been a wonderful season and it ended with a ship sailing!!! Our WinterGarden hearts are satisfied. :wub: I wanna see more Jeongwon's POV but who am I to complain, right? The Duo gave us a kiss! A KISS!!! Looking forward to how these two inexperienced cuties navigate their relationship next season. I'm excited to see Jeongwon acting all cutesy or sulking in front of Gyeoul. Or him watching Gyeoul admiringly while she eats 5 sandwiches and 3 chocopies. :lol:

As for the other ships, it looks like there are a lot to look forward to. Even our Bidulgi couple who are so in love with each other seems to be facing a problem. It makes me really sad that Jungwan can't get a chance to share his secret with Ikjun and confide in him. At least Jaehak has been very supportive.

As for the Gom-Gom couple, Min-ha's kiss got stolen by Gyeoul :sweatingbullets: HAHA. And now Seokhyeong's ex-wife seems to want to enter the picture. From one of my previous posts I mentioned how Seokhyeoung's mom somehow mirrors him. With his mom breaking off the divorce and confessing that she still loved her husband, is this the same case for Seokhyeong?

And for Iksong, still a lot of unanswered questions and now we're left with a really big one :lol: Oh well! I'm pretty satisfied that Ikjun finally got to push through with his 20-year old confession. No news is good news, right? So Songhwa taking the time to think about it and not refusing him right away is already a step towards the right direction in my books. ;) Songhwa seems to trust Jeongwon with her secrets that she was about to confide in him.  It looks like Jeongwon really knows things, huh? Hopefully he plays Ikjun's wingman this time HAHA.

Let's not forget Seokmin-Seonbin, the ship that started to sail in the last episode of season 1. So does this mean we can expect more from them next season?

Overall, I liked the mood of the finale. The episode gave a lot of attention to the patient's stories and they were all heartwarming. For me, the episode successfully showed how Yulje has been a place where different people experience various pains and joys. I have to say the miscarriage scene was the most memorable scene for me. How all the mothers understood the pain of the patient who lost her unborn child. I also appreciated how Ikjun conversed with his patient's child in sign-language. I'm really excited with how Yun-bok and Hong-Do are learning from wonderful mentors as well and am looking forward to them in the next season. Lastly, I'm happy that Chihong was able to find more meaning in his work through the patient he has helped heal physically and emotionally and found a deeper purpose in staying at Yulje NS dept. outside of his admiration for Songhwa.

Really thankful that Seokhyeong "used" his friends to start the band. And that Jeongwon "used" his friends for the VIP ward. :lol: We get to enjoy 99ers friendship and grow with them as they also take part in the growth of the people around them. :wub:

I really enjoyed this show. Truly one of the best. I will suffer from withdrawal syndrome while waiting for season 2 for sure. At least for now, we have a lot of time to think of more theories :P 

• Like 9
  • Love 15

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2020
12 minutes ago, JungRok said:

Is this on Netflix or we have to get it somewhere else. My korean is still basic. My gosh.. it reminds me when i struggle re watching CLOY BTS withoutsubs. Took me two hours to understand 20 minutes video

Netflix usually does not show the Special Episode. Will have to look elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

gonna miss her. she takes the win

She became the icon of the dream of your crush have crush on you. She felt its unrequited and backs off,realistic for a introvert like her. And that confession,she even tell to choose her over god :). Thats why she is gems in this drama.

*Seeing Jang Gyeoul crying, he himself is crying too. It's like "ahh she is trying to hold it too like me". Because he can't hold it anymore (his heart/feeling), he kiss her.
I think that's why he did it.

• Like 11
  • Love 13

I am watching episode 12 now with one hour left (wow, it's really a long episode, I didn't realized it). I need to breath and decided to write here. So many things happen. How can they put all of this in one episode? It's so heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. No need to talk about the main casts, they are superb. But the supporting casts, the patients and families of Yulje MC, how can they deliver the story beautifully.

Just want to rant that. I'm sorry I haven't read your posts yet, guys. I am sure it's all beautifully written just like this episode. I will read it later, I will. I need to continue my watching now. Pfiuh..

• Like 4
  • Love 4

i think song hwa know about ik jun first feeling back then..so when seok hyung confess first and then ik jun start to putting gap among both of them (the reason i thing song hwa dating his senior) 

so during this timea when ik jun again treat her and confess to her indirectly she love and dont denied, but once she felt the tension between captain ahn and ik jun she felt afraid..and i think part of the reason she move to the other brach aside for her health..she know she not young kids anymore where she hoping for his feeling but she treasure their friendship so much..

so im totally glad with ik song open ending..it give song hwa more times (even tough i really want to heard her answer) but the times given by ik jun will show that ik jun really sincere about his feeling and like song hwa he adore their friendship as well but he dont want to regret 

again i love the respect toward eaxh other in fab 5..like how they know about jeong won going to be priest, they give advise but reapect whatever decisions makes by them..like how ik jun respect about why seok hyung dont return mina feelings..

how just a smile of relieved when jung hwan know jeong won has choose to became a doctor...their respect about each other decision totally make me adore them

funny face make bu ik jun when he said ‘dont tell me its first sight love- totally meme worth face’

could there be something happen to ik sun?? i means the parcel was return not by ik sun but was return due to unable to deliver right?? i dont famliar with internation courier..

or can she return after she takes the items from the boxs!?

for bear bear couple, i hope the start their relationship in the season when seok hyung settle problem like his ex wife(i think prt of the reason he cant accept mina due he dont want the feeling of sorry like he felt towards his ex)

another half year to wait..while knowing some of the cast will busier with their carreer -yys theatre and movie , jmd for theatre,jjs with his new family member  will arrieve soon ..so lets busier ourself with job so timer will be faster and we can see them again..

i hope this thread continues update till season 2

• Like 19
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

can’t stop analysing these kiss :Dour princess reaction is so innocent :joy:didn’t move a muscle  from the minute he kiss her  :D

HAHAHA i think she is trying to analyse

the situation.. many things are swirling in her head.. “so this is a kiss?” “how am i supposed to react?” “my hands.. where do they go?” and probably trying to recall if her bestie MH did mention anything when she talked about her bfs last time hahaha :lol:

or maybe, she was trying to prevent her tummy from making any slight noise.......

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

i remember jeon mi do described chae songhwa’s relationship with jungwon as “someone she can rely on” and that dynamic was clearly shown in this ep. they both have the same approach towards their work & their patients, it’s hard to describe. it kinda reminds me of a low maintenance friendship? they don’t talk all the time, but when they do, it’s easy and they get each other immediately.

so happy for winter garden!! each ep came with countless theories and most of them turned out right!! i wish they had shown how jungwon fell for her though, did it start in ep. 2 with the frostbite/maggot case?

• Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think he chose to give up priesthood mainly because of his little patients.

I agree. Since his religious stuff is still in drawer at the early episode.

I think he really consider want to be priest since he want to give the daddy long project to songhwa. But because of that little patients, he decide to choose his heart which os treating patient and his love towards winter...

Maybe the pd like game of throne..it reminds of it when songhwa said winter is coming

I hope all the residen, intern, nurse and doctoe will stay be the same. Cant wait to know the love relationship of resident under songhwa. I also wanna see growth of dr.Do. i want to know which department the twin choose. And to see uk.jun cuteness.

I think in the next season , couple that we need still to guess is still songhwa with whoever her partner and if the bear couple can sailing like wintergarden..

Things need pd clarified from 1st season. what is the connection rain with songhwa and ik jun, seokhyung ex wife and  is songhwa first love among the fab 4?. The scene of songhwa sneak out with them during university can be interpreted may ways so we still do not know yet.

Honestly, i kinda feel stuffy when dr. Chilhong said he want to follow songhwa, and ignore songhwa advise and said that he determine his life.  For me, chilhong is being rude to his senior and kinda cross the line. He is so not chill. 

Anyway, see you gus again on the next season

• Like 11
  • Love 1

@nhquan94 Netflix has the Korean subtitles... Do you have access to Netflix?

23 minutes ago, nhquan94 said:

Again, I am not so sure if I catch the word 상처 = injure/ would right or not (pls correct me if needed).

The word he used is Sal Jjak 살짝

• Insightful 2

I think it's all adding up for JeongWon. 

In Early Nov, 

He told the director about he is leaving, but the director reminds him of the Pediatric in Yulje is quite special and with him gone, it will be closed.

Then, Mama Rosa constant avoidance from him makes him, truly wonder about this decision over priesthood as well. He is too empathathic and he might be sympathizes with his mom that will be left alone if hes gone. 

Then, the writers shows sequence of sick/injured children in final epi, it builds up. The family appreciation and his love over happy children makes him to wonder about priesthood. I remember a quote.. I might get it wrong...

"Its true one death is painful, and sad. It makes you wonder - is it your fault, am i suited to be a doctor, i am the worst of all. However, you must remember one life that you saved? That may saved 10 more. Because you never know the effect on others."

This is what my thought of JeongWon. He knows the life he saved can save 10 more in the future, and as a doctor, preservering through over his patients' death is inevitable. I hope he will not regret the decision.

I hope WinterGarden will sail ship to the Church and Violaaa.. Canon In D will tune in.. .  Then we will having a mini Spring-Garden because Winter has melted and flowers are sprouting. Giving Uju a new little sister. Our Father IkJun will be pleased with JeongWon . And our Seokhyung is GyeoUl Doctor, watching over her.. hehehe

Btw did the parcel returned by Immigration or IkSun returned the parcel back?? I hope they are not breaking up. Is this a sign over LDR shaky start?? Aigooo

Our SeokHyung is way too gentle. I hope he can find what is best for him. Ik Jun is right about him. Who is left for him? He also needs to be comforted by his loved one. Damn his father is really savage. Why did he not leave anything to the mistress? She is preggy tho with his child. Aigooo really a soybean family. 

I am waiting for video analysis by youtubers. Huhu about IKJUN and SongHwa.. it seems SongHwa 1st love might not be IkJun... and IkJun ~~~ aigooo~~~ i am not gonna talk about them. But I hope IkJun will be okay. Besides, even without marriage, he still have Uju. The writer potrayed JongSu-Rosa bff moments. I think IJ and SHwa will be like that. Hehe. 

My thoughts in 2021. 

SHwa will returned earlier to Yulje, maybe 6ix months earlier rather than 1 year. Too many patients or vacant position will prompts the director to make her go back to Yulje. 

I look forward to WinterGarden awkward dating in Hospital. . Gyeo Ul 1st love and JeongWon 2nd attempt in love life. Huhuhu

Our Winter Gyeo Ul will be at her 4th year as a resident, meaning her last year before her board exam and her fellow. If the setting is 2021, then we wont see her at Yulje because it is all based on the doctor posting and IV. i hope she stays at Yulje and became famous Pediatric Couple of Yulje. Huhuhuh

Please be gentle to SeokHyung. I dont want more drama with the ex and cold war with Min Ha

• Like 12
  • Love 5