[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Jo Jungseok visited Jeon Mido in Sokcho and confessed his deep feeling in the last episode of 'Hospital Playlist'

Original Post: Nate

Spoiler

1590672493183209.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+316,-3) I envy Gummy the most in the world.

(+256,-14) Pretending to be calm, but speaking in a that voice,
It's so cool and exciting.ㅠㅠㅠ

(+244,-18) Jo Jungseok, why are you so sweet? I'm flutter to see you as a man.ㅠㅠ

(+47,-3) You said your wish is to have your first kiss on Christmas in winter. Congratulations!!!

(+41,-3) Thank you so much to let Winter Garden to be together ♡

(+28,-1) Amazing Winter Garden!! Thank you writer!!

"I'll go with you," Kim Junhan delivered his extreme love for Jeon Mido in the last episode of 'Hospital Playlist'

Original Post: Nate

Spoiler

20200528_1998106.jpg

Netizen comments :

(+260,-33) If it were real, it would have been a real burden character.

(+169,-12) He's so burdened that he's suddenly speaking informally. He says he'll follow her.

(+98,-5) No, Ikjun is really arrogant. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat's wrong with the chair?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+22,-1) Woah it's really a burden ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too Much Straight Love ㅋㅋㅋ

(+21,-4) Wow, Jung Kyungho... The Kiss God, it looks sweet.

(+20,-3) Totally a stalker.ㅋㅋ
she already said, "Don't do that."
If you keep doing that, you'll be reported in real life.

(+11,0) What's wrong with you? Real burden. Big burden.

Reaction had been out. Cr. Story Kpop

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

50 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

how akward the kiss was,maybe the first time for someone :lol:,but glad there maybe more stories about them in season 2.

You bet it right, because in Season 2 we will bombard writernim and PDnim with MINI WINTER GARDEN! :joy:

11 minutes ago, Glide said:

MamaRosa must be really happy if she knew it works lol Her mission is completed! 

I bet she does, She might donate all her her wealth to charity with her wish coming true :blush:

1 minute ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

MINI WINTER GARDEN And maybe sister for uju????? One can wish right hahaha

Sorry Sorry i missed that yes sister for uju, wouldn't be too greedy to add that Iksun decide not to pushthru her study because she is pregnant ( rememeber Jwan and her slept together) :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I currently rewatching on Netflix after finsihed the live boradcast. Hahahahahah I immediately run to nearest store and bought breakfast, chips and popcorn to sit through 2 hours again.. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• LOL 11

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

most satisfying look :joy:

~ if you know what I did :D

I think SHwa knew about it :D

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The person who called SH is Yoon Shin-Hye... Anyone remember who she is? The ex-wife? Or the pregnant mistress?

I rewatch ep9 to confirm, ex wife

LOL, people were searching for the person who called Seok Hyeong on search site

So i suppose season 2, his ex-wife will appear :sweatingbullets:, wonder who will act as her

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

Hello everyone, I have been silently lurking and had to SQUEEEEEEEL with happiness with the recaps. I am at work and could not stop reading the live recaps --a million thanks to everyone @triplem and @ktcjdrama and others for recapping/posting pics/videos etc for us who are unable to stream or watch it live.

I am a mess of emotions right now and soooooo giddy. YESH, Wintergarden sailed (only 10:30am here) Dang too long to wait to go home to watch it. Alright and not surprised Ikjun went to Seokcho to SeongHwa and YESH finally he did the confession privately to her --he needed to have done eons ago. Second chance at love. 

I used to like Chihong alot, but what I read about in the recaps and some analysis, though he is mild mannered and seemingly thoughtful and a gentleman. I did not appreciate some actions he did out of jealousy and pettiness. Owning your feelings and expressing them is fine, but Seonghwa did tell him and mentioned ---if you make it uncomfortable I will not go for it. As asserted and mentioned before, alot of actions he tried to do or mimic IkJun, he cannot surpass him. From her crush on Ikjun and friendship for over 20 years plus doesn't help Chihong most importantly Seonghwa never thought of him romantically. This is key.

Reading how Jeongwon reacted to Winter being hospitalized for her allergic reaction, it is sweet we finally see that he did care but just did not so outrightly but behind the scenes. When he let Winter lead in surgery and the nurse saying it was his FIRST time allowing someone do it. I loved how he did show signs ---he avoided and said NO to her for dinner. Everyone else he did even when asked alone but no to her. That definitely set the stage and hints he could harbor some thoughts for her. Also how I loved Ikjun saying I want my friend Jeongwon happy with Winter. OMG loved it. The cute smile he had talking to Winter in the garden last episode and his astute mom Rosa seeing them. Jeongwon is so detailed oriented and as pointed out before, he did keep tabs on her when Winter was waiting to be picked up he just assumed she had a date with her BFF Mina. Yes, that scene he put the snacks she was inhaling after the meeting in front of her---definitely was attentive in his way. But both of them being newbies in dating and realizing their feelings (ok more Jeongwon than Winter) was cute and frustrating.  (GOSH cannot wait to see this all live) Plus did not hurt I love Yoo Yun Seok since his Chilbong days. Glad he is STAYING. (I have also watched the YT fan videos analyzing the drama and loved the ones about the stuffed animals in his office---fans def have eagle eyes. Plus the Mafia game analysis -rewatched in earlier pages definitely very cool to read/watch.)

Kind of like SH did with Mina, he got her snacks and food but gave to the nurse to give to her. He did not want her to know. Or how Jungwon helped DO and took the position (he was avoiding) and helping him avoid a pay cut all the while DO kept complaining not realizing what Jungwon did until later.

Sad about Jungwon--hearing about his heartbreak (but we knew all our ships were not going to sail). It is reality of life with all its bitterness and sweetness. I cannot wait to see Ikjun's son and the actual 2 hour episode which I know will just FLY very fast for me.

Thanks for letting me get this out of my system and now back to work.  Going back to lurking mode now.

• Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

Season 2 possibly start with ex wife come back to seok hyung. 

It will be a big blow to the ship tho because seokhyung said that he always feel sorry for his ex wife.

i wonder whether theyll cast a Well known actress or newcomer for The role.

From Hospital playlist it will be a huge + for the career of dr jang,Song hwa,Min Ha,twin girl. It will be a controversial character tho for some so theyll need to consider who to cast for the role

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

WOW!!! Mama Rosa should throw a big party for Gyeowool!! She save her son from being a priest :lol: Though, an honest opinion, I felt a bit disappointed how the writer wrap up Jeongwon's priest arc. Somehow, it felt a bit rushed. As much I love WinterGarden, I prefer Jeongwon choose to stay not only because of Gyeowool, but also because he realized his true dream is a doctor. But it's okay that Lee Writer chose this route, at least she gave us the surprise gift of kissing scene :wub: *I really didn't expect that!!!*

I also love the friendship dynamic of Songhwa-Jeongwon. From the start, I already have feeling that both of them have the deepest mutual understanding, and it is proven in this episode. They didn't need to speak out too much, but they can fully understand for each of their feeling & problem. *Actually their dynamic kinda remind me with Harry-Hermione from Harry Potter movie* (Yes. I am a Potterhead, LOL). I love how Songhwa support whatever Jeongwon's decision and she secretly support his love to Gyeowool :D And this makes me guess that maybe Jeongwon also know about complex relationship of Ikjun & Songhwa in the past. *Okay Jeongwon! It's time for you to help Ikjun getting Songhwa's heart back. You owned Ikjun a big debt :lol:*.

Anyway, I didn't watch full episode yet, can anyone here please give spoiler whether Iksun really go to England or not?

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

is on netflix now

1. ikjun are free roam doctor,he always roaming on any other departement,he was in ob gyn rest room then seok hyeong came and left because knows what happen with minha and seokhyeong relationship. then he roaming to jeong won and jung hwan room lol.

2. after 12 eps i realized maybe shin hyun bin or dr jang are ambidextrous. she eats with left hand but writes with right hand. big eater too,she eats 2 cups of noodles,but suddenly er call and when operation her stomach start growling because she didnt eat :lol: . jeong won then said after this surgery done i buy you some meal.:)

EYiP5AoXkAAueS0?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Oh no! I just remember something SEASON 1 writernim made Jwon give up his Priesthood and made the WINTER GARDEN comes to REAL. But take note the father who threat Jwon didn't came out again he might be in Season 2 for revenge and might something happen to Gweol in protecting or saving Jwon from him then he really will give up being a doctor and become a Priest. Please no don't do that Writernim :vicx:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

I watched SH and MH scenes... They really will make a great couple. SH needs someone like MH in his life. MH has such great personality. I can't wait for season 2 to see them getting together. I want my bear-bear to be happy!!

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Season 2 possibly start with ex wife come back to seok hyung. 

It will be a big blow to the ship tho because seokhyung said that he always feel sorry for his ex wife.

that's ok...feeling sorry is not the same as feeling in romantic way
In some ways, it's better not have feeling sorry/pity if one want to start a romantic relationship, because it will ruin it in the long run

A romantic relationship must start with feeling of attraction then lead to love

If one make mistakes then he/she must apologize & say sorry to the other party

I think Seok Hyeong felt sorry toward his exwife was because his complicated & frustrating family situation

And the fact SH's exwife didnt stand by him & agree to divorce him, then later SH shared to MH that he like someone who is responsible

and dont run away..those speaks volume at how much SH value trust, responsiblity with balance of love & care (in this case, love for their occupation & care for their patients)

So..even if SH's exwife come back & want to reconcile, i don't think we need to be worried

unless SH still love her

ANd that i think it's unlikely

If im not mistaken, from what i perceived in the earlier eps, SH let her go & already moved on 

• Like 8
  • Love 2