[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

Ah I also did a few reviews as well. I feel like its a duty that I tell people how amazing this drama is lmao. 

on another note, I've been rewatching this so much that my mom ask "how long have you been watching this? it hasn't ended yet?" :joy:

Also...what happen to the Fanfic thing that people were gonna do? 

I've been kinda shamelessly wrote little fanfics of my  own (LX and JC) of little  moments for fun to kill time while I wait for subs~ 

Speaking of shamelessness, I seriously love how LX is so shameless and bond in her pursuits of him one minute, and shrink away in the next out of shyness when he take charge lol....what a little minx indeed. 

and that "egg laying" scene now make sense he reacted that way if she said lets lay eggs lol 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cammy said:

Ah I also did a few reviews as well. I feel like its a duty that I tell people how amazing this drama is lmao. 

on another note, I've been rewatching this so much that my mom ask "how long have you been watching this? it hasn't ended yet?" :joy:

Also...what happen to the Fanfic thing that people were gonna do? 

I've been kinda shamelessly wrote little fanfics of my  own (LX and JC) of little  moments for fun to kill time while I wait for subs~ 

Speaking of shamelessness, I seriously love how LX is so shameless and bond in her pursuits of him one minute, and shrink away in the next out of shyness when he take charge lol....what a little minx indeed. 

and that "egg laying" scene now make sense he reacted that way if she said lets lay eggs lol 

Oh poor man! That's why he was so shocked (and so scary looking) :joy:

(if you ve got a blog with your fanfics you bet i ll follow you! )

4 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Oh poor man! That's why he was so shocked (and so scary looking) :joy:

(if you ve got a blog with your fanfics you bet i ll follow you! )

he's like "Oh shoottt.....she's serious! what a bold little bird!" LOL 

Or it could be that when she said lets get married again he was so shocked and in love he can't help himself. 

OH gosh no...my writing skills is below average at best...and too cheesy...LOL....maybe I'll just post a small  thing here when I feel less ashamed haha 

7 minutes ago, Cammy said:

he's like "Oh shoottt.....she's serious! what a bold little bird!" LOL 

Or it could be that when she said lets get married again he was so shocked and in love he can't help himself. 

OH gosh no...my writing skills is below average at best...and too cheesy...LOL....maybe I'll just post a small  thing here when I feel less ashamed haha 

No no try it! Never mind your writing skills or cheesy! So many of us already hit the roof of fangirling with L&D, be sure we wont mind!

(i also had some ideas about fanfic with them, maybe some more trials down in mortal realm, kind of  weird reincarnations of them, but with LX be as an immortal and interfere with his life this time. that would be sooooo fun!)

1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

Maybe you need to sign in with an account i guess! Are you signed in and yet can't comment?

---------------

Girls, for the sake of fangirling, here it comes:

(when you re JC, your hair looks awful and triangle shaped like AvenueX said on youtube, your clothes make you look like a furniture, but you re so

d@mn hot ....)

I agree with you, the damn designer dressed Chang Chen in the ugliest color he could find during the mortal arc. 

1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

No no try it! Never mind your writing skills or cheesy! So many of us already hit the roof of fangirling with L&D, be sure we wont mind!

(i also had some ideas about fanfic with them, maybe some more trials down in mortal realm, kind of  weird reincarnations of them, but with LX be as an immortal and interfere with his life this time. that would be sooooo fun!)

Funny  that you mention that because lol......THATS ONE OF  THE PLOT I  wrote about.....JC has to undergo a trial of his own and so LX and Nian'er are watching and they interfere every time theres a girl that shows up, so SM said if they keep going at this rate, JC will never ascend again :joy:

just saw ep 41 again and realize  they repeat the tradition where the male wishes the female blessings but this time he kisses her on the lips and then points to his forehead. I think he was trying to remind her that he did it before in heaven on her forehead. she is so shocked from it. very sweet scene.

love that the reviews have increased on viki and now at 9.7. There are 1197 followers!!!  it went from 21 reviewed to 64 reviews in 3 days.  I hope there is a  new story about the show and how good it is and more people appreciate ...how better it is than TMOPB and it gets the recognition it deserves.

now to get it on Netflix would be even better.

https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

anyone on this site who has a viki account may want to write a review too.

28 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Lol that’s the one!!

also because of AvenueX review I keep looking for triangle hairs. lol honestly I didn’t think it look that bad until I watch her review lol

I didnt know her channel, until someone in here mentioned her (cant remember if you were the one), but when i watched her videos, i really cried my eyes out laughing like a nerd! 

She has that icy cold style and just throws sharp comments everywhere!  I love her! :joy:

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

Funny  that you mention that because lol......THATS ONE OF  THE PLOT I  wrote about.....JC has to undergo a trial of his own and so LX and Nian'er are watching and they interfere every time theres a girl that shows up, so SM said if they keep going at this rate, JC will never ascend again :joy:

Aaaaaa we are on the same vibe! Nian'er in the game is even better!

---------------

Girls, i ve got a  question: in both TMOPB and L&D, there's that weird time thing, in heaven they' re counting time  in millions of years and in the mortal realm time goes as natural. I remember from TMOPB, that one day in heaven is equal with one whole year in mortal world. Who came with that silly idea? Ok i can deal with the fact that time counts differently in heavens and on earth, but this is beyond any logic! Not to mention that even if it had some point, how old is the earth if the gods age is above 100.000years?

pf makes no sense at all

25 minutes ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

just saw ep 41 again and realize  they repeat the tradition where the male wishes the female blessings but this time he kisses her on the lips and then points to his forehead. I think he was trying to remind her that he did it before in heaven on her forehead. she is so shocked from it. very sweet scene.

Oh that scene I have been rewatching for like 100 times already.  I really like that confusing look on NINI's face.

3 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Y’all just 3 more days and it’ll be on Viki. I’m so excited!!! I’m watching the sub one from PCCD slowly until Viki catch up.

Im trying to hold back and not watch any episode until viki announces the first episode!  Currently watching backstage videos and reading reviews and weibo fans yelling and begging Lin Yufen for a sequel

:joy:

35 minutes ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

There 's a backstage video of that scene

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62409195/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.7

14 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Aaaaaa we are on the same vibe! Nian'er in the game is even better!

---------------

Girls, i ve got a  question: in both TMOPB and L&D, there's that weird time thing, in heaven they' re counting time  in millions of years and in the mortal realm time goes as natural. I remember from TMOPB, that one day in heaven is equal with one whole year in mortal world. Who came with that silly idea? Ok i can deal with the fact that time counts differently in heavens and on earth, but this is beyond any logic! Not to mention that even if it had some point, how old is the earth if the gods age is above 100.000years?

pf makes no sense at all

LOL that time thing is idiotic sir choose to skip it and pretend it doesn't exist. because I this drama, I don't think they cared about the time either, everything is just in one flow, I just think that there are multiple earth worlds. because in the pillow books, they talked about how theres millions of mortal world. 

as for the fanfic, I think its cute to write from her point of view haha. (I'm a little shamelessly adding a whole bunch of unneeded fluff but  its cute and im going with it.

I was also thinking of starting over from the beginning when it comes on Viki as I saw some of you guys commented up there. But rather than rewatching from the very beginning as the episodes get subbed in Viki, I think I'll just wait until its fully released + subbed and rewatch from ep 1. I am more of a binge watcher lol. And those who also watched with subs from PCCD fb group, I am curious as to how the subs may be different. 

@roxnilla7 I think the name might be different. For example on YouTube they say ShenZhang vs PCCD say supreme god. Or instead of Si Ming they say Fate manager.

@Vals Stor I try not to think of the time they have there, because if it really as 50,000 years I’m wondering by the mortal in the dramas don’t have iPhone or flying cars yet lol. I just go with the flow. You’re right about how they say a day in heaven is 1 years in mortal realm. 

More of a binge watched too, but because I don’t have time, so I’m watching it slowly.

i would love to see everyone on Viki time comments lol.

When I first watched the trailer for this drama, I actually went "Not another Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms?!" :blink: but it also somewhat reminded me a lot of other Wu Xia genres i.e. The Legend of Fu Yao, Goodbye My Princess.. 

I do think the male lead looks kind of old & look way better with his hair up LoL:P and the female heroine reminds me so much of K-Pop artist, Chung-Ha! She's really adorably cute in this, a lil dense at times but cute eheh. 

I've watched 12 ep. & I read it's over 60 ep.? Oh boy ha-ha. So at first I thought Jiu Chen was the missing child until they kept mentioning it was a girl & then hinted that it was in fact Ling Xi. Poor girl she thinks she's a lowly ranked deity when really she's royalty - a Princess at that. 

Planning on continuing this hope it won't disappoint. 

Archived