[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Flor123 said:

So on episode 59, what does the note say that was sent to Ling Xi when she thought it was Jiu Chen's writing, or did she even believe it was his note? Can anyone give me a summary of what she said when she went to "confront him" but it was Yun Feng instead? That was really sad and heartbreaking...but I would love to know what was said. I'm guessing it was a "break up" note and she was like, "Oh, hells no! Who do you think you are?" That kind of thing....

Lol your interpretation of her reaction.

I think you’re right that it’s a break up letter.

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

In episode 22 or 21 when JC and A Mo got shelter from the rain, any one know why A Mo didn’t want to go into the house to get warm? Also when JC visited her what was she reading?

In ancient China a young unmarried woman can't just stay with a man in a room privately. You must have a third person present. If you got caught by staying with a man privately you are in serious trouble. That's why A Mo didn’t want to go into the house with him. If you have seen The Story of Ming Lan you'll know what I mean. It's ep28 not 21nor22 BTW.

What reading? I didn't see she's reading anything?

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

In ancient China a young unmarried woman can't just stay with a man in a room privately. You must have a third person present. If you got caught by staying with a man privately you are in serious trouble. That's why A Mo didn’t want to go into the house with him. If you have seen The Story of Ming Lan you'll know what I mean. It's ep28 not 21nor22 BTW.

That makes sense.

You’re right she wasn’t reading when he visited her, but he picked up a book on her table. I was just curious why she didn’t want him to see it. 

4 minutes ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

Wish I could read Chinese so I can rate it high too

I cant vote either!  It needs an account in Douban site, and to create an account it needs a cell phone number from certain countries (many of European countries too, but not mine on the list)

But i can see that 8.00 will get much higher, cause from now on, there are viewers who will watch it subbed from Viki, that means.....

that western audience will begin to vote from now on!

:blush:

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

pf in ancient Everywhere sis, same old story! Everywhere im telling you! 

(for the book, i think @Winterfairy  means the book she had left on her couch, the first time JC entered her family's home -there when he took the little embroidered pouch she made for him)

On another note:

Girls,  i just watched some subbed scenes from mid episodes (43-44 etc)

on instagram. 

I have to admit that Amo is getting a bit on my nerves every time she calls him: Mr young Song! I dont know if its the name that hits my nerves, or her voice tone, but really every time she calls him -and she does a lot- i want to punch her hard!

Anybody feel the same or is it just me who im so black-hearted evil person and im gonna boil myself in hell?

:joy:

That makes sense.

You’re right she wasn’t reading when he visited her, but he picked up a book on her table. I was just curious why she didn’t want him to see it. 

In which episode that he picked up a book?

1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

On another note:

Girls,  i just watched some subbed scenes from mid episodes (43-44 etc)

on instagram. 

I have to admit that Amo is getting a bit on my nerves every time she calls him: Mr young Song! I dont know if its the name that hits my nerves, or her voice tone, but really every time she calls him -and she does a lot- i want to punch her hard!

Anybody feel the same or is it just me who im so black-hearted evil person and im gonna boil myself in hell?

What she called him is actually: Young Master Song / Young Lord Song which made Jiu Chen a little angry/jelous because she called JX as Brother Xiu.

That makes sense.

Wasn't it a medical book that her mortal father gave to ger in one of the episode?

25 minutes ago, zijinini said:

What she called him is actually: Young Master Song / Young Lord Song which made Jiu Chen a little angry/jelous because she called JX as Brother Xiu.

She makes me even angrier than JC, no matter what she calls him! Probably the reason is the tone of her voice and how slow she speaks due to her new ability to talk that is still developing but still i get mad whenever she calls him that way!

3 minutes ago, Steely said:

Wasn't it a medical book that her mortal father gave to ger in one of the episode?

That’s what I thought too, but then she seem shy about it so I thought maybe it a book about marriage. However, Vals Stor clarify it as an embroidery book. It makes sense because she’s making a pouch for him.

3 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

That’s what I thought too, but then she seem shy about it so I thought maybe it a book about marriage. However, Vals Stor clarify it as an embroidery book. It makes sense because she’s making a pouch for him.

No no, when i mentioned the embroidery, i was talking about that pouch, not the book. What Steely said maybe is right, Amo' is very interested in medicine and herbs, so makes sense that the book is about these things

2 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

No no, when i mentioned the embroidery, i was talking about that pouch, not the book. What Steely said maybe is right, Amo' is very interested in medicine and herbs, so makes sense that the book is about these things

lol I misunderstood that.

22 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

It’s episode 30 where he visit before she face calamity.

lol you’re right earlier I say episode 22 or 23 but it was episode 28. 

OMG thank you for asking this question! I went back to check the name of the book and WOW guess what I found?  The book is called Herbs for Newly Wed Woman.

:lol::joy:

17 minutes ago, Steely said:

No they are different books. What her father gave her is Compendium of Materia Medica I think sorry I can't see it very clearly but it's definately not Herbs for Newly Wed Woman.

32 minutes ago, zijinini said:

OMG thank you for asking this question! I went back to check the name of the book and WOW guess what I found?  The book is called Herbs for Newly Wed Woman.

:lol::joy:

No they are different books. What her father gave her is Compendium of Materia Medica I think sorry I can't see it very clearly but it's definately not Herbs for Newly Wed Woman.

Omg are you serious? lol

what kind of herbs do newly wed woman need to know? (¬‿¬) 

Archived