[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

@blueclueblue I’m watching that episode now lol his facial expression is so funny. I’m guess all these tricks are YF ideas.

@CammyI keep checking is sub is only 3% 

I was hoping for faster subs but they are busy too. Hopefully they’ll find more volunteers soon.

Im watching the subbed ep40 right now too! lol i just watched the scene where she measures him. He's such a dork!

:joy: he remembers what YF said that he has to be bold and thick skinned but he still looks like a dork!

9 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Im watching the subbed ep40 right now too! lol i just watched the scene where she measures him. He's such a dork!

:joy: he remembers what YF said that he has to be bold and thick skinned but he still looks like a dork!

Vals, where are you watching it subbed? I’m rewatching raw from YouTube 

No wonder he been thick skinned lol

10 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

im at ep40 as well haha 

he has gone completely shameless lmao. what a role reversal! 

I dont think he would have gotten to that point if Ah Mo had her old personality and memories. 

Ah Mo, through her upbringing by a different father type grew to be shy and demure so if JC wanna  get anywhere, he gotta pull his own weight and can't rely of LX taking the first step every time. 

I laughed so hard at that scene where Siming and YF were talking to each other in front of him so they can drop hints on what he should do to win her over :joy:

33 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

@blueclueblue I’m watching that episode now lol his facial expression is so funny. I’m guess all these tricks are YF ideas.

@CammyI keep checking is sub is only 3% 

I was hoping for faster subs but they are busy too. Hopefully they’ll find more volunteers soon.

it is 22%. It was so much faster for the comedy go go squid. the subs would be doen by the end of the day - within 24 hours. it seems it may take them 24-48 hours.

23 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Did y’all noticed the smug on his face when he make it rain so she’ll putty him lol

It’s ever time he act shameless he has this smug on his face :joy:

@Cammy what did they tell him?

basically that Ah Mo is kind and like to care for people who are injured and weaker than her because she has always been that way, like she knows what it's like. so it gave him the idea of doing things where he will be at a disadvantage and she has to take care of him so he can get closer to her. lol 

so that's why he made it rain and said even the gods Are helping him lol. and then he pretend to catch a cold so she wouldn't chase him out. 

11 minutes ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

it is 22%. It was so much faster for the comedy go go squid. the subs would be doen by the end of the day - within 24 hours. it seems it may take them 24-48 hours.

our drama isn't popular enough for them to care about sadly. :bawling:

Whoa in episode 41 did the peach tree bloom because JC kiss A Mo? And his flaming heart was fluttering like he’s in love or was it pain??? lol

it makes me think of that phrase “you makes my heart skip a beat” then the doctor would say “sir that’s arrhythmia, you could have die” lol

7 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

On my first viewing, I thought Qing Yao and Yun Feng scenes was nicely balance, but now that I'm rewatching the whole series, I feel like they have too many scenes.  I actually prefer to have more of Yun Feng and Jiu Chen, Qing Yao and Jiu Chen scenes.  I am just not that emotionally vested in Yun Feng and Qing Yao love story 2nd time around so I forwarded all of their scenes and there are just way too many of them.

Anyone here noticed that they pay homage to Chang Chen and Gong Li's short movie Eros: Hand with the measurement scenes in ep40.

Yes, I grinned as well because the scriptwriter is a such Chang Chen fangirl and she wrote the script specifically with him in mind to play Jiu Chen. Maybe I can do the article translation on the weekend if you guys want it. 

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

Vals, where are you watching it subbed? I’m rewatching raw from YouTube 

No wonder he been thick skinned lol

Im in the fb group of the girls that subbed it first! Now they re on ep 40, still pissed off cause kissasian stole their subbed episodes but still they will continue to sub it!

1 hour ago, Positively prickly cactus said:

Yes, I grinned as well because the scriptwriter is a such Chang Chen fangirl and she wrote the script specifically with him in mind to play Jiu Chen. Maybe I can do the article translation on the weekend if you guys want it. 

Actually there's another reference to the "eros" movie: the fact that while she's making his new cloth, she's fantasizing him when measuring him before.

In Eros movie, he is a tailor and he caresses the qipao he's making for Gong Li

:blush:

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

Whoa in episode 41 did the peach tree bloom because JC kiss A Mo? And his flaming heart was fluttering like he’s in love or was it pain??? lol

it makes me think of that phrase “you makes my heart skip a beat” then the doctor would say “sir that’s arrhythmia, you could have die” lol

No! I think its just a coincidence that blooming. 

His heart is in pain, cause its kinda temporary heart thing. That flame keeps him alive cause his heart is that magical item that he needed to pull out of him and put it in the cauldron so to gather her soul and be reincarnated. He is exhausted and it gets worse as time goes by, he's consuming his powers coming back and forth to the mortal world and heaven, so.....there's a time countdown for him too.

21 minutes ago, Cammy said:

@Vals Stor   I soooooo love your bilibili link! do you know who sing this song btw? I so wanna add it to my Spotify. 

ive been rewatching the MV forever cuz I love the cut haha...going through some withdrawal 

Thank god somebody noticed my link! :love:  I put it so to have the link and share the cut kiss (the one she's smiling, oh why did they cut it! it was so cute)

Im in search for the song too but couldnt find it! 

btw im going through a very crucial withdrawal!  I ve watched nearly every bts i could find!

In episode 42, when JC meets QY,  anybody know what they're saying? Did she give him a medicine or something? He gets too emotional during that conversation, i guess he mentions QY and YF's at some point, but i cant figure out

56 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

No! I think its just a coincidence that blooming. 

His heart is in pain, cause its kinda temporary heart thing. That flame keeps him alive cause his heart is that magical item that he needed to pull out of him and put it in the cauldron so to gather her soul and be reincarnated. He is exhausted and it gets worse as time goes by, he's consuming his powers coming back and forth to the mortal world and heaven, so.....there's a time countdown for him too.

I see, lol it did look painful, but the flower just bloom out of nowhere.

Man I feel so bad for him, he really sacrificed a lot for her. :bawling:

So is Viki still subbing the episodes it just released? I started rewatching the series and its missing subs every other scene. Based on what I read here, its seems as if they are still in the process of finishing those two episodes they just posted today.  I thought they would released them already subbed. I don't remember another series going this slow of a pace with subs...I guess I'm used to Viki releasing series that have already been subbed. So just to be clear, its still a work in progress, yes? They aren't going to leave those gaps there? Anyone know?

3 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

@Cammy thank you lol he’s such a schemer

@loyaltvbviewer that’s so sad :bawling:

I thought it is popular enough but not yet.

I am not subber so do know the process. Assuming since it is fantasy drama, it may take more work. But that it is still at 34% for ep 1 on viki.  I think they need more experienced subbers . They did mention there were a lot of drama release and some of the subbers May be working in multiple projects. 

Just now, Flor123 said:

So is Viki still subbing the episodes it just released? I started rewatching the series and its missing subs every other scene. Based on what I read here, its seems as if they are still in the process of finishing those two episodes they just posted today.  I thought they would released them already subbed. I don't remember another series going this slow of a pace with subs...I guess I'm used to Viki releasing series that have already been subbed. So just to be clear, its still a work in progress, yes? They aren't going to leave those gaps there? Anyone know?

Yes work in progress. They upload updates every few hours I assume. I think because the whole series is out on YouTube , less demand????or. Not enough subbers for this series

Archived