[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

damn...KissAsian kept stealing this private translator subs so now they stop subbed :bawling:

I just wanna know the conversation between Nian'er and her mom in the heavens and at home...is that too much to ask? :bawling:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here you go ...

N Mother. Mother

L Nianer what’s wrong?

N I’ve looked inside and outside but could not find Father.

L Didn’t I already tell you? Your Father went to a faraway place and can only return after some time.

H  This is the child of the owner of this place?

L Yes, naturally.

N Who is this person? Why are you staying in my Father’s Palace? Aunty Hua Liao said that except for my Mother, all other women who try to get close to my Father are bad women. Are you a bad person? 

H Of course not. I am the servant in charge of this place. My name is Hua Yan. I came from the lower realms. I am the direct disciple of Bao Shuo Zhu of the Shi Fang Shan Bai Yun cave. 

L Bai Shuo Zhu, Zhu Zi Zai’s disciple?

H Uuuummmm? You know my master?

L You are certainly fated with this Fu Yun Palace. Please continue to tend to this place well. If there is anything you need, just go to the far North Cong Ji Yuan to look for me. My name is Ling Xi. 

H Alright. Since you also know my name and where I live now, you can also come to look for me here.

L Your personality in this life has become more cheerful.

H What?

L Nothing. I shall leave now. Nianer, let’s go. I’ll carry you. Good girl.

@Cammy I think someone translate their conversation at Congji as the child want to be a general, but she never seen a female general before. Ling Xi then told her daughter there was a female general, her is is Yuan Tong, but she lost her was. Ling Xi then told her daughter if she want to be a general she has to study and be good...something along that line.

1 hour ago, omiki said:

here you go ...

N Mother. Mother

L Nianer what’s wrong?

N I’ve looked inside and outside but could not find Father.

L Didn’t I already tell you? Your Father went to a faraway place and can only return after some time.

H  This is the child of the owner of this place?

L Yes, naturally.

N Who is this person? Why are you staying in my Father’s Palace? Aunty Hua Liao said that except for my Mother, all other women who try to get close to my Father are bad women. Are you a bad person? 

H Of course not. I am the servant in charge of this place. My name is Hua Yan. I came from the lower realms. I am the direct disciple of Bao Shuo Zhu of the Shi Fang Shan Bai Yun cave. 

L Bai Shuo Zhu, Zhu Zi Zai’s disciple?

H Uuuummmm? You know my master?

L You are certainly fated with this Fu Yun Palace. Please continue to tend to this place well. If there is anything you need, just go to the far North Cong Ji Yuan to look for me. My name is Ling Xi. 

H Alright. Since you also know my name and where I live now, you can also come to look for me here.

L Your personality in this life has become more cheerful.

H What?

L Nothing. I shall leave now. Nianer, let’s go. I’ll carry you. Good girl.

omg thank you! Nian'er is such a smart girl lol. 

58 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

@Cammy I think someone translate their conversation at Congji as the child want to be a general, but she never seen a female general before. Ling Xi then told her daughter there was a female general, her is is Yuan Tong, but she lost her was. Ling Xi then told her daughter if she want to be a general she has to study and be good...something along that line.

yes, I got that part too. thank you! 

ah.....its so sad without subs....im so incomplete now! 

the HY story line is honestly so nice. 

JC went through all that just so she can live a good life with his two students and then come back to heaven later because he is a loyal person/master and knew LX cared for HY  :bawling:

JC is such husband goal

1 hour ago, roxnilla7 said:

I hope someone is willing to pick the drama and sub it, even if it is on youtube. I'm just worried this might happen to Pillow Book. 

it definitely won't happen to the pillow book. Dilireba is a powerhouse when it comes to fanbase power. it will get subs really fast just like all of her other work. 

6 hours ago, Cammy said:

the HY story line is honestly so nice. 

JC went through all that just so she can live a good life with his two students and then come back to heaven later because he is a loyal person/master and knew LX cared for HY  :bawling:

JC is such husband goal

What’s HY story? I don’t understand that’s part. Also, were JC students those guys from the mortal arch?

15 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

That most likely will mean they wont sub it anymore. The admin that is subbing it for the 1$ fee is already going through alot. In the private group, she posted her nephew is in hospital. So, she already has stress and now kissasian decide to steal the sub. I contributed 4$ instead of 1$ when I first join because I wanted her to know shes appreciated. 

Anyway, I saw on a forum that Viki lost the license for LAD which is why they cant sub it. If anything, I would request for the title on Netflix instead. If enough people request, they may pick it up just like how they picked up Ashes of Love. 

I'm just upset now that I will have to wait for who knows how long for the drama to be fully subbed. However, I subbed before for Thai dramas and I know how much work it is.

The link that says the drama is no longer coming to Viki

Yeah i tried to open the page previously but failed and got an error message. I have read about the possibility of VIKi lost the licence. But anyway i just checked again today and i managed to open it. Also they put coming soon on top of the page.

https://www.viki.com/tv/36567c-love-and-destiny

Do you think they eventually manage to obtain the licence?

I’m still diligently sending this https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/ :D

15 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

If anything, I would request for the title on Netflix instead. If enough people request, they may pick it up just like how they picked up Ashes of Love. 

I have a netflix account but i haven’t tried sending a request for a drama yet. How do you it? Thanks heaps in advance.

27 minutes ago, Dundee said:

Yeah i tried to open the page previously but failed and got an error message. I have read about the possibility of VIKi lost the licence. But anyway i just checked again today and i managed to open it. Also they put coming soon on top of the page.

I’m still diligently sending this https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/ :D

Omg there’s hope!!!

I’m gonna keep sending requests

its say coming in 5 days, so we’ll see.

28 minutes ago, Dundee said:

:scream: I just saw that it says coming Sep 2. I really hope it is true, we will see next Monday. Last I heard, it wasn't coming to Viki at all because Croton had the license and didn't want to give it up. Anyway, if it does come on Viki, great! 

@bluevenus here is the link to request for the title on Netflix. You also dont have to have a Netflix subscription to request a title.

Yupe...its comimg on Viki. If there is anyone here that is dying to know what happen n cant wait...just let me know which part u wanted to know n i try my best to give u a summary. I cant translate word for word as some words they used r a bit too deep.

That aside...did someone saw the picture of the wedding vows Jiuchen wrote for Lingxi?can someone translate that? Its floating around instagram... I am really so sad...here i am...a chinese. That can speak n listen chinese but cant read n write. The frustration....

1 hour ago, CatWhiskers said:

Yupe...its comimg on Viki. If there is anyone here that is dying to know what happen n cant wait...just let me know which part u wanted to know n i try my best to give u a summary. I cant translate word for word as some words they used r a bit too deep.

That aside...did someone saw the picture of the wedding vows Jiuchen wrote for Lingxi?can someone translate that? Its floating around instagram... I am really so sad...here i am...a chinese. That can speak n listen chinese but cant read n write. The frustration....

oh seriously?!!! your not lying?!!!

time to start paying my viki subscriptions again!!! 

thank you for the offer to translate! 

can you translate the part where Nian'er was talking to YF?

was LX stopping her from visiting because of the drinking?

8 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

What’s HY story? I don’t understand that’s part. Also, were JC students those guys from the mortal arch?

Hua Yan's story is just very small. like her becoming a fairy through the help of another immortal (im assuming JX) and was placed in JC's palace and became good friends with LX. She is loyal to both her masters and friend. and in the end died tragically but JC was kind enough to let her be reborn with a good life with his students (yes the guys from the mortal arc) and in the end earn her way back into the palace. 

I feel like JC did that for LX in a way. 

16 minutes ago, Cammy said:

oh seriously?!!! your not lying?!!!

time to start paying my viki subscriptions again!!! 

thank you for the offer to translate! 

can you translate the part where Nian'er was talking to YF?

was LX stopping her from visiting because of the drinking?

Yes. Because the last time she visited YF...he got her drunk...and YF retorted back to Lingxi that Nian Er is also a Peach Blossom child ......implying that she shuld be good in drinking. 

Archived