[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Pyong Hwangpo said:

went on other platforms to ask others to review it since many saw it already (at least 38 eps in english) and rest on youtube raw  to encourage the subbers and to show support for the show.   Saw entire series already but like to see it in english and want more people to enjoy it too.  if you alreaady saw the show or most of it, go ahead and review the show so more people will see it and follow the show on viki to show the big support. there is 900+ people following it now.

I did my part; I wrote a review and posted it on mydramalist and cfensi.  I am actually okay with the series not becoming popular.

The youtube channel Avenuex did a review on this so it should mean a lot.  She usually doesn't do a full review unless it's really good.

Guys, I have something amazing to add. You know in the bed scene, mid action, she said "let's get married" right? Which cues a reaction shot from him that confused me a little. But I have been deep diving in Chinese fandom, and somebody there, some-very smart-body, slowed down the frame rate, read her lips and apparently the line is "let's lay an egg together". They just dubbed it in differently. So the reaction shot makes sense. And they were talking about laying egg in the Peach forest. And earlier in the bed scene, JC already got a confirmation from her that she would marry him. Why would she said it again mid-kiss. LOL I love how bold LX is. 

Oh, in Douban, they either called it the "egg laying" scene or the "crushing the galaxy" scene. 

They also did a bit of detective works and quickly concluded that in the family photo, there is hint that LX is pregnant again. 

https://niniaday.tumblr.com/post/187270039386

Edit to add the family photo link

22 minutes ago, Positively prickly cactus said:

Guys, I have something amazing to add. You know in the bed scene, mid action, she said "let's get married" right? Which cues a reaction shot from him that confused me a little. But I have been deep diving in Chinese fandom, and somebody there, some-very smart-body, slowed down the frame rate, read her lips and apparently the line is "let's lay an egg together". They just dubbed it in differently. So the reaction shot makes sense. And they were talking about laying egg in the Peach forest. And earlier in the bed scene, JC already got a confirmation from her that she would marry him. Why would she said it again mid-kiss. LOL I love how bold LX is. 

Oh, in Douban, they either called it the "egg laying" scene or the "crushing the galaxy" scene. 

They also did a bit of detective works and quickly concluded that in the family photo, there is hint that LX is pregnant again. 

Do you have that family picture?

1 hour ago, blueclueblue said:

I did my part; I wrote a review and posted it on mydramalist and cfensi.  I am actually okay with the series not becoming popular.

The youtube channel Avenuex did a review on this so it should mean a lot.  She usually doesn't do a full review unless it's really good.

Me too. i wrote a review in viki and rate the show the highest star in mydramalist.  I will go read the  Avenuex review. I spent last night rebuking the mydramlist critqiues on the show -recommenting how great the show and that it gets better and better especially with the main leads.

12 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

https://3g.163.com/v/video/VNMRT8NHC.html

Thats a very funny bts video! Anyone translate what they re saying? Ni Ni has her mouth full of food and everyone laughs 

:joy:

Not line by line convo but just summary:

The director learns sign language and she signs to CC that his left and right side are really good looking. They all laughed except Ni Ni.  Ni Ni thought that the director compliment her but the director says no.  So they learn how to sign "pretty" for Ni Ni. The director says that the back of her head is even more prettier.

Ni Ni and director discuss if it's okay to film the back of Ni Ni head, Ni Ni wants to have pretty updo.  Director says that Ni Ni really understand herself.

38 minutes ago, zijinini said:

Is something wrong with that Viki L&D page? Why can't I leave a comment there? 

Maybe you need to sign in with an account i guess! Are you signed in and yet can't comment?

---------------

Girls, for the sake of fangirling, here it comes:

(when you re JC, your hair looks awful and triangle shaped like AvenueX said on youtube, your clothes make you look like a furniture, but you re so

d@mn hot ....)

Archived