[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

On 8/25/2019 at 6:49 AM, Winterfairy said:

I just hope it’ll be more popular and makes more money so some official site will sub it.

iirc it's fifth most profitable drama for 2018 (filmed last year and sold the iQiyi streaming rights last year I'm assuming). It'd be nice if TV channels will buy the drama since it's fairly suitable for TV audience, but we'll see. Internationally, I'm pretty sure Croton is holding onto the license (instead of selling to viki) because it makes more money that way. Maybe Netflix drama buyer will consider it?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, skibbies said:

iirc it's fifth most profitable drama for 2018 (filmed last year and sold the iQiyi streaming rights last year I'm assuming). It'd be nice if TV channels will buy the drama since it's fairly suitable for TV audience, but we'll see. Internationally, I'm pretty sure Croton is holding onto the license (instead of selling to viki) because it makes more money that way. Maybe Netflix drama buyer will consider it?

Is iQiyi and Croton the same? Because they are not doing this drama any service with their molasses like subbing release lol. I know with TMoPB, Croton has it and Viki too, so I’m wondering why can’t Viki get license for this as well.

Btw this it’s awesome that this drama is making profit, good to know.

For those that are looking for new sub episodes.  Go the FB group and join their group with $1.00 fee.  STOP supporting unofficial stream sites that stole fansubbers hard work.  Support the subbers, they’re doing it for free and out of love for a series.    

This instragram post has the info about the FB group. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1qQhenlO2y/

26 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

I will, do you know if they sub ep32 and 33 yet? 

I found out other site like dramacool stole subs from PCCD too.

I contributed to the USD 1 to watch the drama with subs...i am so angry now...kissasian stole their work! AGAIN! @@@"??!! omg. Shameless...i m never watching anything om kissasian again. 

Yeah I’ll never watch from those site again. Not gonna lie though some times I get desperate for sub that I would go there. Now I know they steal, I will just refrained from going there. That’s why I rather watch on YouTube, Viki or Netflix. 

B.S I found out that Viki did have right at one point then it just disappeared, even the fansite was taken down. I’m still sending them request for this drama. If anyone can join me to help, much appreciated

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/z1ovcsxe011lqq2/

1 minute ago, Winterfairy said:

Yeah I’ll never watch from those site again. Not gonna lie though some times I get desperate for sub that I would go there. Now I know they steal, I will just refrained from going there. That’s why I rather watch on YouTube, Viki or Netflix. 

B.S I found out that Viki did have right at one point then it just disappeared, even the fansite was taken down. I’m still sending them request for this drama. If anyone can join me to help, much appreciated

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/z1ovcsxe011lqq2/

I will. I really need subs. I can only barely understand it in chinese...damn those kissasian moderators. Feel like flaming them!!!

So I just got notification from PCCD, turn out their episode got stolen again. They posted “Whoever want to watch, can go there and stop sending a fee. That going to be last of it. Thank you.” 

Does that mean they won’t sub it anymore? Why is it so hard to get sub for this drama? It obviously making money and it’s popular enough.

30 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

So I just got notification from PCCD, turn out their episode got stolen again. They posted “Whoever want to watch, can go there and stop sending a fee. That going to be last of it. Thank you.” 

Does that mean they won’t sub it anymore? Why is it so hard to get sub for this drama? It obviously making money and it’s popular enough.

That most likely will mean they wont sub it anymore. The admin that is subbing it for the 1$ fee is already going through alot. In the private group, she posted her nephew is in hospital. So, she already has stress and now kissasian decide to steal the sub. I contributed 4$ instead of 1$ when I first join because I wanted her to know shes appreciated. 

Anyway, I saw on a forum that Viki lost the license for LAD which is why they cant sub it. If anything, I would request for the title on Netflix instead. If enough people request, they may pick it up just like how they picked up Ashes of Love. 

I'm just upset now that I will have to wait for who knows how long for the drama to be fully subbed. However, I subbed before for Thai dramas and I know how much work it is.

The link that says the drama is no longer coming to Viki

4 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

@roxnilla7 That’s really sad.

I just want to watch on Viki because they have time comments lol

Would be nice, but I dont think they can pick it up.. I just wanted to watch the drama. I got so desperate, I even started to watch without subs. Now I just have to find another drama to watch. :tears:

10 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

Would be nice, but I dont think they can pick it up.. I just wanted to watch the drama. I got so desperate, I even started to watch without subs. Now I just have to find another drama to watch. :tears:

Me too!

Youtube has all the episodes now. I was watching it without sub, but I just watch our OTP part and Shi Shan or other part that seem interesting, then skip the rest. 

I forgot we have @crispachu who’ll (I hope will continue) do recap!!

Between digging through recaps and comments from those who can understand, I got bit and pieces of the story. But I just want to enjoy full sub and watch the show fully. 

1 minute ago, Winterfairy said:

Me too!

Youtube has all the episodes now. I was watching it without sub, but I just watch our OTP part and Shi Shan or other part that seem interesting, then skip the rest. 

Hahaha same here! I only watch the main otp parts, skip the rest I figure I can get all the information later. At this point, I might as well just watch the rest of the drama without subs. I wanted to wait for the Admin's official response for the private group, but I think she's really gonna stop subbing it now. I tried clicking on the Kissasian site to leave them bad comments, but it was so hard to even get to the LAD page, so many ads and viruses. 

The girls in fb group are right! At least 3-4 sites up to now, have stolen their subbed episodes.

But the truth is, they cant claim anything legally, cause the sub rights belong only to the official  channel (probably you tube is one of them).

Sadly, these things happen on the internet, and i really cant find another way to suggest to the girls so to have their work protected.

(im also in their group and i ve paid a little more as a small contribution to their hard work, cause their subbing is really good, in fluent english, and even official subbing in other Chinese dramas, has many problems when it comes to english language).

I guess we all have to wait until youtube subs everything (personally i ll wait for youtube, cause i've blocked every other site who stole the girls)

6 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

Hahaha same here! I only watch the main otp parts, skip the rest I figure I can get all the information later. At this point, I might as well just watch the rest of the drama without subs. I wanted to wait for the Admin's official response for the private group, but I think she's really gonna stop subbing it now. I tried clicking on the Kissasian site to leave them bad comments, but it was so hard to even get to the LAD page, so many ads and viruses. 

Yeah, I’m scared that website gonna give me viruses. 

Just watch the OTP part. I hope you’re halfway through the mortal arch, chemistry is off the chart!!! lol

33 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Yeah, I’m scared that website gonna give me viruses. 

Just watch the OTP part. I hope you’re halfway through the mortal arch, chemistry is off the chart!!! lol

It sure is!! I think I am like on so 43ish watching just the otp parts in Mortal Arc. I can almost get a sense of what might be happening, because of the background music and tone of voice. Totally worth watching it, even without subs.

Last I checked, subs was only ep 7 or 8 on youtube. Could be only one person working on it. Maybe they just forgot about it? Lol!

18 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

It sure is!! I think I am like on so 43ish watching just the otp parts in Mortal Arc. I can almost get a sense of what might be happening, because of the background music and tone of voice. Totally worth watching it, even without subs.

Last I checked, subs was only ep 7 or 8 on youtube. Could be only one person working on it. Maybe they just forgot about it? Lol!

I ve checked today. There are 15 episodes subbed on youtube, at Croton channel

I feel bad for the subbers, it's not an easy job to do and most just want to share their love for a series with others. From looking at the comments section on Kissasian, it looks like people don't really care about if the sub is stolen or not. 

The lady that runs the AvenueX channel on youtube did a review on this series if anyone wants to check it out.  I was waiting and waiting for her opinion.

Archived