[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

4 minutes ago, Nesame said:

When JH finally realised he had met SR in Switzerland. Then he immediate wanted to rush out but was stop. I wonder what he intend to do if he is not really meeting up someone

I saw that he took the voice recorder with him and was on his way out, but the black thing he was holding when it showed while he came out before bumping into YSR was bigger than the voice holder. Was it a wallet? I have no idea what it was. I thought he took the voice recorder because he was going to tell YSR about it, but he didn't...

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

All along I've been getting the impression that they didn't know. What I mean is, with the piano incident, they know they were at the same place at the same time. Obviously because RJH was playing the piano - the first and last time he played that song and YSR was there at that time and listened. I don't think he recognized that the bridge girl was her. I also don't think she recall that the bridge guy was him. It was only after the recording did it jog his memory that ah, it was her.

So RJH, how many signs do you need to know? LOL C'mon!!! YOU GUYS ARE DESTINED!!! HOW MANY PROOFS, REALIZATION AND MEMORIES DO YOU NEED!? LOL 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I really like this episode...more than episode 11. Like some of us, I do think some scenes are unnecessarily long (suit fitting, shaman scene). This episode is back being fast-paced again.

What I like:

0. Seri-Jeonghyeok soju moment. I know some of us are frustrated with lack of physical touches and intimacy...but in this scene and many scenes with them, can you feel their yearning for each other? Perhaps they're worried that it'll be harder for the significant other once they get separated again, so they kinda minimalize physical contacts (though Jeong-hyeok didn't shy away from holding-hands and show affection in front of his ducklings lol). They kinda resigned to the fact that it's hard for them to be together (and I hope they'll fight for it soon), so the soju talk becomes more touching...since it's also the first time Jeong-hyeok verbally conveys to her what does he really want IF they can be together ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

1. Reunion scene... It's so touching that ducklings hug their mama duck while papa duck looks at them proudly, before turning into jealous mode cuz they're hugging for too long lol. 

2. Seri being badass at the thug neighbourhood. I guess those thugs will actually help her with some information for later episode...starting with Oh Manager being cornered by Jeong-hyeok. 

3. Seri's heartwarming moments with Park Soochan and her employees (she kinda fulfill her promise at the DMZ to give them bonus haha). 

4. Sehyung actually shows some conscience by blatantly refusing to get rid of Seri and asking Chulkang about her safety. I guess he never did want her to die when he ordered Manager Oh to keep her at the North. Sadly, his wife is such a snake. I hope she rot in hell with Chulkang. 

5. Switzerland revelations. I'm quite surprised Jeong-hyeok didn't actually remember Seri from Switzerland and had to listen to her old recording to trigger his memory... Then why did he smile and look at her with honeyed-eyes in Switzerland? Then what did his smile actually mean at the DMZ? 

Plot hole:

1. The cave is in Gangwon-do. Jeong-hyeok is stationed in DMZ near Paju, Gyeonggi-do. It means he was crawling all the way from one province to another??? Omg?? Really??? 

2. The ducklings couldn't meet Seri and Jeong-hyeok though they keep circling around Cheongdam-dong...but Jeong-hyeok found her almost as soon as he arrived? How did he travel from Gangwon-do to Seoul? Haha. ALSO, Manbok keeps eavesdropping people around Seri's office. He could've waited for lunch hour for Seri to come out? Or waited for her to arrive at work in the morning? That would've been easier and made more sense? He did see her several times at the village before. 

What I wanna see next:

1. Conclusion of Jo Chul-Kang' s crimes and NK's political struggle in episode 13-14. Iirc in MLFTS, the villain was done around that? Or was it finished in finale week? 

2. I want the story to wrap up nicely for the OTPs and second OTPs at the finale week...so the story has to focus on them during that time 

3. I don't think we need to know who's Seri's birthmother is...it's also too late to reveal she's got 'connection' with anyone from Division 11. It's better to wrap up the remaining time to rebuild Seri's relationship with her family, especially her mother (I couldn't care less about her brothers and spouses though the oldest hyung may have some redemption recently...). 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Phoenix88 let’s say it’s hard to kiss with this fake snow  :joy:

@im0202 help us with sub BTS:wub:

hahahah omg they’re just too cute here!

They were trying to rehearse their lines but SYJ kept ‘eating’ the artificial snow:D

And before this part they were discussing how JH should look at SR because in the script he was supposed to ‘smile warmly’ at SR. Also SYJ was wondering how she should hug HB.

@Ameera Ali Keep those gifs coming:wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6

4 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

2. The ducklings couldn't meet Seri and Jeong-hyeok though they keep circling around Cheongdam-dong...but Jeong-hyeok found her almost as soon as he arrived? How did he travel from Gangwon-do to Seoul? Haha. ALSO, Manbok keeps eavesdropping people around Seri's office. He could've waited for lunch hour for Seri to come out? Or waited for her to arrive at work in the morning? That would've been easier and made more sense? He did see her several times at the village before. 

This one bothers me as well. I think JH has an informant in Seoul. I wrote earlier, in two different stances (he got a call and an email), he received information about: 1. Where oh man suk would be (possibility); 2. How oh man suk got a job. The same informant might be the one who helped him navigating Seoul.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

The ducklings couldn't meet Seri and Jeong-hyeok though they keep circling around Cheongdam-dong...but Jeong-hyeok found her almost as soon as he arrived? How did he travel from Gangwon-do to Seoul?

I think he had someone in SK who is informing him about Jo Chul-Kang's activity...Jeong-hyeok might have gotten Seri's address from  them?..

Also what papers did Se-ri's dad sign? Did anyone get that part?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jamy47 said:

The ratings getting closer to 20%, i want them to break that record for the final episode but at this point none of that really matters, they are already breaking records with such ratings on a cable network and they all deserve it! 

The mother is horrible but it's never easy to deal with your husband having an affair and having then to take care of the child coming out of such betrayal. Of course a good woman will never make an innocent child who didnt ask to be brought in the mess in the first place to take the heat for it. The mother should have made the father pay for his mistake, which i'm sure she did, but she did wrong to Seri also and now she obviously has regrets when her biological children turned into some greedy monsters while Seri has become the smarter and better child. I would feel defeated too lol. I dont really care to see her get closer to Seri either, i dont forgive people who are cruel to children, she can keep her tears and regrets tbh. 

The more i watch this episode, the more i love it. In terms of content it's the most well written to date. So full of emotions and wisdom. When JH told Seri he wanted to stay with her, get married and have twins, OMG that was such a beautiful confession! For him it is clear he wants no other future if it's not with Seri but at the same time he is so into his duty as an officer, a son etc..that he wont allow himself to fight for that future with Seri to become possible, he still accepts that they must be apart.

So far i really cannot predict the ending of this drama and it's making me anxious.

Even though he didn't say "I love u" during the confession his words and wishes were beautiful and powerful in their own way. In the last scene he did say "the person I love" I'll take it but can u imagine the scene when he finally does tell her after he's been so strong and in control of his emotions it will be GOLDEN! Could it be when rings are swapped??

• Like 8
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Favnia said:

I think he had someone in SK who is informing him about Jo Chul-Kang's activity...Jeong-hyeok might have gotten Seri's address from  them?..

Also what papers did Se-ri's dad sign? Did anyone get that part?

7 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

This one bothers me as well. I think JH has an informant in Seoul. I wrote earlier, in two different stances (he got a call and an email), he received information about: 1. Where oh man suk would be (possibility); 2. How oh man suk got a job. The same informant might be the one who helped him navigating Seoul.

Yes yes.. Jeonghyeok's informant hasn't been disclosed... For Chulkang, we know he came to South and got a job due to his connection with bad people in his business... 

As for the paper, I'm guessing it's kinda a confirmation/agreement which was given to him by NIS. Seri must have asked for help from the SK's rescue team, as per Jeong-hyeok's guidelines...the rescue team has to contact NIS (according to SK's security law) to verify her identity since she seems to be 'lost' in DMZ. That's why her father is called to verify that she's his daughter and had to sign some paper works. Idk if anyone notices, Seri had been back to the South for around 2 weeks before she made the grand entrance at her office...and her father took some days off for "business trip", probably to retrieve her from security office. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

37 minutes ago, Nesame said:

When JH finally realised he had met SR in Switzerland. Then he immediate wanted to rush out but was stop. I wonder what he intend to do if he is not really meeting up someone

I thought that originally but we did see his friend waiting outside for the "tomato cultivator " and he called him a coward for not showing so?

They are so funny together in the BTS I swear they have got to be or become couple in real life! I have never seen him so giddy and playful. Like someone said earlier they seem so  comfortable with each other which adds to the success. He has stated that by nature he is a quiet reserved person but it seems art may in fact be imitating life here that she is bringing out a different side of him?

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, marshemell0ws said:

I saw that he took the voice recorder with him and was on his way out, but the black thing he was holding when it showed while he came out before bumping into YSR was bigger than the voice holder. Was it a wallet? I have no idea what it was. I thought he took the voice recorder because he was going to tell YSR about it, but he didn't...

Looked like wallet to me as well which is why i thought maybe buying something....rings?! But his friend was shown waiting for the "tomato cultivator" and called him a coward for not showing so obviously they were really meeting. I just rewatched epilogue and he shoved the wallet in pocket really fast why...no need to hide it unless didn't want to explain making a purchase? Also when she asked where ru going ...he stammed a little to find answer so idk confusing? 

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

just asking - does anyone know how to get the piano score for the song Jang Hyuk wrote for his brother??

I got a YouTube tutorial video that I'm learning it from

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 7

Other hints about their possible endings? They finally married secretly? Led a distant married couple relationship?

1. Few eps showed us tht both shared and knew about the pathway / entry points/secret passage bet North South Korea. They may use this in future to shuttle and be together?? 

2. Seri is very rich. Family owns a huge building. She even bought the houses and offered free rent and free maintainance for life shld the "local rowdies" manage to help her catch her assailants. Then being abandoned at the beach may also be another clue.

She can easily buy up these pieces of lands and set up homes to enable both to be together as often in the future (secretly shuttle in and out if South North Korea???

Seri's relationship/bond with North Koreans (soldier buddies and adjummas) is so close, I am pretty sure their connections will continue in future.

• Like 8