[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Ri jeong hyeok selflessly risked his own life multiple times to keep seri safe and he did it once again.he even lied to her to spare her from worry. 

Handsome face, Fighting Skills, Charming ,Kind ,a boyfriend material indeed.

995538485E363F1D13992012355E36428A0C995B3A395E3598B12C

milestonegifK

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, clandeast said:

it’s Photo of My Mind/Picture in My Heart sang by Song Ga-In. It was played in previous epi I supposed.

I don’t know if it will work but here’s the link from Spotify.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6SOw5YcoAXoKphG5iPzXEz?si=VW6FXUFDQR2jLK4uNYx85w

@clandeast kam sa hab nida thank uuuuuuuuuu v much for your quick response Comrade! :)  Much appreciated! :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

.. if I leave comments to oppa to read , it would be over 18 :joy: :warning:

RJH already asked Ju Mok to translate what the term "babe magnet" means (women's knees turn soft as cabbage) but he still had to rub it in with Seri. Naughty, naughty RJH.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

25 minutes ago, bibbokiddo said:

I can not get over by this scene. >,<

I’ve been rewatching this scene. Great actings from both leads. JH’s sigh at the end of the episode :tears:

My prediction on how the F5 meets SR: they crash SR’s grand opening.:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Up to episode 5 now and am confused with the family of Captain Ri’s fiancee. Why is the general called uncle? Is he not the father? I wonder what is the importance of the watch of Captain Ri’s brother? I’m sure Captain Ri will buy back the watch that Seri pawned. The person called Rat must be having his conscience ripped open because he was a factor in the death of Captain Ri’s older brother yet was saved by him and Seri saved his son from bullying but he is passing information to the bad guy. 
Another sweet episode with their impromptu date outside the train and Seri asking if they can have a picture together. The best epilogue too with Seri saying she would never wait on someone and yet she’s doing exactly that. 

• Like 2

Tonight's episode better give us moreeeeeeee between our couple. Stop with the foreplay and go straight to the main point!!

Spoiler

This can be a start point. Seri cleaning Junghyuk's wound, leading to this! But please don't stop here!!!

20200202-135956.jpg

It has to at least lead to this. If KBS could give us this, I believe tvN can do so too! Don't disappoint or make us wait for another week please!! P.S. Junghyuk, your brother has already gone to this extent, you have to catch up!!!

20200202-140010.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't been that active here during the break, it's because I didn't want to engage in anything regarding CLOY so I won't miss it haha. 

Anyways, back to the episode. I don't really know where to begin... I've been so so so excited for this episode ever since we got a preview of the Ducklings and JH in South Korea but idk, I felt like the episode didn't actually live up to the hype it generated? I mean, the episode was nice(?) but I felt like they were a lot of bland scenes. Its not really unnecessary, but they could've made it better. I dont know if anyone understands how I'm feeling... I mean after being separated for that long, without being able to talk to other, and having to go through that hardship (going through the tunnel and looking for SR all over gangnam) and then being able to see each other again. Was a hug really all both of you would do? No forehead kiss, at least? No "I've missed you like crazy"? I guess it just wasn't the reunion I was expecting, or maybe I expected too much to begin with. 

Second, when SR asked JH if she was the only reason JH went to SK, and JH straightforwardly answered that it wasn't only because of her but because of his family as well. I think that was a nice reply to her question. It goes to show that, as much as he worried about her safety, going to her meant he'll be risking the safety of his family. He knew what crossing the border implies, and having answered what he said to SR shows that he's looking at the bigger picture. That it won't just end with SR's life being in danger, but she'll also be used to harm his family. So his reason wasn't as shallow as it may seem. 

Third, having actually enjoyed those scenes where they went shopping and the ducklings enjoying their sauna session, I really just felt like the whole episode lacked the intensity it once had. Comparing this episode to the snow scene where JH just got shot and him still going to SR , the feelings they had, and their body language, I felt like SR and JH went back to being a bit awkward? No skinship, little physical contact, having somewhat a wall between them or a line that both a afraid to cross? Sigh.

And lastly, I'm disappointed with how easy it was for CCG to get to SR. I mean, really? Being in such a big company, and no extra security? How the hell did he get to even disguise himself

as a security personnel, don't they have requirements and interviews they need to pass? Was it really that easy and fast to be hired? And shouldn't SR, having known that CCG was after her, made her security a lot tighter? Regardless of the fact that JH's with her, extra help would have been appreciated. 

Well that's it folks. I'm hoping the writer will redeem herself on episode 12. Still, good job to the cast and crew. I love CLOY still. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, charray said:

Looks like they are having a nice cozy up soju session in her house. Dare we hope that we wish for will happen after all the soju......

Credit: IG of @lim_hyoseon

So excited for this but can they please get a little closer?? Omo *praying*

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Sianna said:

It was not mentioned in their Negotiation live interview.   Also in Esquire interview,  HB said that he would normally only focus on the script of the project when being offered a role.  "First of all, I will only pay attention to the script. Is there anything I want to express here? Is there anything in here that I am curious about? Is this the kind of story that people want to hear? Is there anything that is worth listening to? Can I perform the role? These are the questions I ask. It is only after I have found my answer that I find out about the surrounding circumstances"    I don't think he deliberately turn down any projects because of SYJ.  

Agree. I don't think he deliberated turned it down because of her. He probably did it because he did not want to or was not interested in the script itself. 

51 minutes ago, Site Admin said:

RJH already asked Ju Mok to translate what the term "babe magnet" means (women's knees turn soft as cabbage) but he still had to rub it in with Seri. Naughty, naughty RJH.

OMG YOU ARE SO RIGHT AHHAHAHA I JUST REMEMBERED LOLOLOLOL. I LEGIT FELL FOR IT AND HONESTLY THOUGHT HE HAD NO IDEA AND WAS GENUINELY ASKING LMAO LMAO

36 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

As for Switzerland, I don't think JH had a one night stand in Switzerland with either SD or SR. He wasn't interested in SD despite the fact that she was his fiancee, so he seems to have been pushing off any actual intimacy until after the marriage. As for SR, the fact that JH and SR didn't recognize each other immediately seems to indicate that they weren't intimate. It's one thing not to remember a stranger in passing in a foreign country. It's another not to remember someone that one has been intimate with, especially if one doesn't play around anyway as neither JH nor SR seem to have done.

Agree with you here ~ when I read the part about one night stand. I was like, What?! LOL So random! HB was focused on music - SD and him were not close. YSR's character was lonely and she was not in that state of mind. I wasn't sure what flower dress but perhaps there was an event and they both attended? I still don't know if it's in Switzerland or SK for that scene.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

OMG YOU ARE SO RIGHT AHHAHAHA I JUST REMEMBERED LOLOLOLOL. I LEGIT FELL FOR IT AND HONESTLY THOUGHT HE HAD NO IDEA AND WAS GENUINELY ASKING LMAO LMAO

I had to review the scene to look at his expression, not the subtitles. Seri was so clueless that he is merely fishing for compliments.

I may also need to review that hospital scene for JuMok's translation. RJH also smiled his naughty smile on that one.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

You know, I just had a thought. Remember in Ep 11 when the people searching in the underground tunnel found the NK pin and then they were like FOUND IT! I wonder if they found the passageway and will close it. Meaning, RJH won't be able to go back LOL. But there's still the sports bus that the F5 crew came in....

• Like 5

1 minute ago, marshemell0ws said:

You know, I just had a thought. Remember in Ep 11 when the people searching in the underground tunnel found the NK pin and then they were like FOUND IT! I wonder if they found the passageway and will close it. Meaning, RJH won't be able to go back LOL. But there's still the sports bus that the F5 crew came in....

Yes, I thought the same too. RJH will be shocked to find that he cannot go back the same way. Regarding the sports bus, there must have be arrangements made for him to go on the sports bus as reserve participant in the military games competition but with his Father’s position and power, it will not be impossible. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

Now we know why the F5 was sent via the sport bus. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, marshemell0ws said:

I agree with you - I was starting to get tired in ep 11 of all the reminders of sorrow, like JH is going to have to leave. I'm like, ugh! come on. You both know you love each other - cut the bush and fight for it! LOL

I think writer-nim missed a gold mine of an opportunity for not featuring RJH's first two nights in Seri's house. I am not talking about a bed scene this time, not even skinship.

Showing how they spent their first night, either sleeping together or separately would have made up for the bland scenes.

They showed us how Jeong Hyeok crawled inside 20 hours straight inside a 10km tunnel made for only one man. It was also implied that he looked for Seri for hours on end. As a viewer, I really felt so bad for him. I wanted him to get even a bit of TLC from Seri. He seriously needed it.

I mean girl, your man just crossed the border for you in the most uncomfortable fashion. You could have at least treated him to a warm bubble bath, give him comfortable clothes to sleep in, made him tea or maybe showed him to bed. You can do this all without the skinship, just close, intimate proximity to the person love so much and thought you would never see again.

It's just so fantastical and legendary how we all know these two love birds are so deeply in love with each other but they keep on wasting precious time in showing their affection. RJH will try not to make memories because he will leave her again? That's the exact opposite of his wise words about choosing to remember the person you like instead of the person you hate.

The more good memories they create together, the more ammo Seri will have living with her horrible family even is he's not by her side anymore. RJH's memories will be like a ghost that will follow her everywhere, but that would be better than memories of Oppa verbally abusing her.

Gosh. After experiencing such kind of love from each other, are they seriously holding out so they won't be hurt when the inevitable second separation happens?  :wacko: That's funny, because I can't imagine both of them being in love with other people hahaha. If they won't end up together, they would probably both die all alone, yearning for those nights that they could have thrown caution to the wind.

Pain is already a given. They would need sweet memories to at least balance it.

Yes, yes, it's implied that his took care of his needs the first few nights. But please... show, don't tell. I'm thinking he probably slept in a comforter on the floor inside her bedroom. The sofa looked sleek but uncomfortable. I hope he didn't sleep there.

1 hour ago, INeedAFan said:

Now we know why the F5 was sent via the sport bus. :D

Now that you mentioned it, I bet RJH will also look good in athlete's uniform... jerseys, shorts,  tracksuits and all.

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Ahhhhh so much cuteness!!!! Why are they so adorable together!?! Even without a kiss, their expressions and eyes just say it all. JH’s relief at the end just emphasised how important SR is to him. I absolutely love how honest they are about liking each other now. SR didn’t even hesitate to tell JH that he is exactly her taste, even though she has been saying it from the start, it means more now after everything they’ve been through. I just love them both together so much!

Jealous SR and JH is my absolute favourite thing to watch lol I love how she acted as though the suits weren’t that great just because the shop assistant was in complete awe of JH, but then she went ahead and brought every suit he tried on anyways haha he looked insanely handsome walking out of the change room too.

I’m not even surprised that everyone kept staring at him or that a video was uploaded of him holding the door open for everyone, he is just so genuinely kind and well mannered and has this special aura about him. I can see why this man broke SR’s ice cold shell. And JH’s reaction when SR’s loyal assistants asked if her hiring a bodyguard meant she was dating again just had me in stitches lol she kind of is dating but with someone they least expected her to be with :joy:

I hope the loyal F5 find SR and JH soon. It’s so funny watching them navigate SK but will be even better when they have SR showing them around and spoiling them. I hope she spots them when they’re trying to enter her company and the company security realise that these guys don’t need an appointment to meet SR after all. Wouldn’t it be great getting a scene with all of them in suits acting as SR’s bodyguards?

SR’s older brother and his wife really annoy me. They’re just so stuck up and selfish. There’s a reason why SR was chosen as the inheritor to the business. SR’s dad isn’t that blind to everything that’s happening and he knows she is the most capable one even without her trying to win his favour. SR just needs to sit back and watch her family destroy themselves though cos they’re already doing it.

The evil colonel gives me the creeps.. I was wondering why he was so invested in getting to SR but makes sense that he wants to try and use her as leverage to get himself out of the mess that he caused to himself. I hope he gets caught and locked away forever. JH’s dad will end up helping his son catch the baddie and help his son be with SR in the end I reckon. Especially if JH’s Mum has anything to say about it, she wants nothing but for her family to be happy.

The epilogue was great as always. It’s such a perfect touch to end each episode and has been done so well. I wonder how SD is going to react when she realises she already met SR in the past and that JH was already giving SR those eyes way back when he first met her. SD is slowly growing on me too. She’s actually similar to SR in that they both have these ice cold personas but are both actually quiet funny. SD has a lot of pride too but SJ is slowly breaking that icy shell of hers too. 

Off topic but my goodness, HB is soooooooo damn handsome! Like I already knew he was before but there is really something special about him in this drama, maybe it’s the uniform or the suits or the mannerisms or just everything but wow, I can’t even.. he is just so manly and mature :wub:

I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode and am soooo happy we don’t have to wait 2 weeks again! One week I can handle, 2 weeks makes me a bit stir crazy haha it will be hard once the drama is over but at least I can just marathon or watch my fav parts on repeat when it’s over :D

Sorry again for the super long post! I am loving this drama and have so many thoughts after each episode hehe

• Like 7
  • Love 7