[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

3 hours ago, Ondine said:

Also, super cute HDL keychains (with key)! I want a 404 one too, hahaha.

Reveal hidden contents

This is soo cute!

May I ask how to get my hand on one of the keychains or merchandise? :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

This is soo cute!

May I ask how to get my hand on one of the keychains or merchandise? :D

I have no idea, I just saw the tweet. :sweatingbullets: Maybe someone else here knows?

I think her caption here says: "Why are there no photos of me on my Insta?" Because you're too busy posting photos of your secret boyfriend. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

30 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I think her caption here says: "Why are there no photos of me on my Insta?" Because you're too busy posting photos of your secret boyfriend. :P

Indeed hahha... i was laughing so much on a comment on twitter that she's flexing photos of her cute Bae and is cruel for making us so envious, and sulky.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, berny2 said:

Hahahaa... not yet but she's flooding IG with his photos.. :D

Lol! Good enough for now :D Is this the secret office romance we are going to be seeing? :blush: 

tenor.gif?itemid=14713799

I just have to celebrate again! :joy:

Edit

omo! We are meeting Veronica next!

• LOL 6

19 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

I would love to see how secretive they are going to be... and how MW going to make things difficult for CS, she being the dominant partner... hehe... and CS with his too formal speech, he is too serious at times (que - do not throw the plastics trash today!).... then again, its not as if he hasnt dated before :)

I would love me some CS who scolds me about trash day...LOL...he's such a sweetie...really...I agree with Mi Ra..

20190814-163236.png 

17 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

We know that the bell boy is waiting for his sister to passed on to go heaven with her. So what's holding the bartender & lady housekeeping back? 

Idk if someone already answered this question of yours since I'm still reading some comments :D but the bartender said he still has some shame he needs to clear because he can't face his ancestors without it being resolved. While the lady housekeeper said she wants to see the last person pass by who were involved in her death.

@rocher22 I see that you're team CM  :P

16 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

I've seen Goodbye My Prncess and there's no similarity so far unless they make CM the good guy who was forced into something to save his kingdom and met MW and wanted to used her but fell in love later on and if YW was also into the plan all along to save her. Actually there was also a scene in GMP where the princess was waiting for the prince in her room after the wedding she's also wearing the red clothing and when the prince arrived she took the knife out as a sign that she won't let him touch her because of his betrayal. Okay while I'm writing this I'm starting to see and remember a lot of similarities between the two oh nooo but it's mostly on the past story of HDL and the plot of GMP..but I don't think Hong Sisters copied it though (I really hope) maybe it was just a coincidence or they were inspired by it or what..

I also commented to someone's comment on the previous pages regarding GMP..that the concept she mentioned reminded me of GMP but, agree, it's totally different. It's not like it's a new concept in dramaland for them to say Hong Sis copied it. 

-----------------------------------------

Okay, so I was rewatching some episodes and I remembered this scene where Sanchez said...

HDL-10-4.gif  

..and this thought just came upon me, that what if CS used that gun and threatened Seol Ji Won or something..ha ha..that's why he returned to Korea..pretty sure there's bad blood between them....because I remember CS said...

HDL-09-3.gif 

A bad side of CS?...hmmm..me likey :rolleyes:...he and MW would really be match made if that is so, I mean, MW even killed people in the past so...I just really want a dig deeper into CS character.

Also, I think I agree that CM is that firefly in ep 9. I noticed that whenever someone appeared from MW's past, there's this certain BGM they always play. I first heard it when Mi Ra appeared in ep 7 when CS and MW was in the yacht. They played it again when they first show YW in modern in that forest scene. And when they showed that firefly turned into a human shadow form, it's the same BGM again. Then, when CS met YW in Sanchez resto...it was played...again. I might be overthinking it but I don't think it was just random either. You guys can go check it out and try to listen to that certain BGM and let me know what you think :P. Idk what's called, so.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Just wanna say... in just several hours, another15k people followed the IG account (fullmoon.long), bringing the total 515k followers... hehe... 

Glad to see this site has over 92pages of comments ..... im sure we will reach 100 in the next 2 weeks :)... Unless there is a kiss scene ... a long and nice kiss, (birthday kiss?? For YJG, haha) and there will be extra 30pages of comments just for that scene,  hahaha

• Like 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Okay, so I was rewatching some episodes and I remembered this scene where Sanchez said...

..and this thought just came upon me, that what if CS used that gun and threatened Seol Ji Won or something..ha ha..that's why he returned to Korea..pretty sure there's bad blood between them....because I remember CS said...

A bad side of CS?...hmmm..me likey :rolleyes:...he and MW would really be match made if that is so, I mean, MW even killed people in the past so...I just really want a dig deeper into CS character.

As they said every person has a shade of black and white and CS is not an exemption. But whatever he did that serial killer guy deserves it.

PS: The plagiarism thingy is starting to blow up and I'm afraid that it will affect HDL. Arghh I'm getting somehow pissed off of these people who seems like only saw GMP and HDL in their whole lives -.-

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Regarding that plagiarism issue .... could it be that HDL is actually an adaptation of the original drama they are referring to, if they are really being technical about it... like how Scarlet Heart Ryeo is an adaptation of Bu Bu Jing Xin.

I mean would the Hong Sisters be so really careless like that ?  after all these years of being script/story writers. 

You know that opening scene, the scene in the desert dunes, the wedding garb and chamber, it's all been in the earlier episodes-- why are they only making a ruckus now--- it's because HDL is becoming more and more popular right? So are they suddenly intimidated?   Has the production company of that drama voiced out their complaints already? as in formal complaints? or are these netizens who are actually trolls and bashers who have nothing better to do are the ones initiating all this. Pathetic losers.  <_<

Maybe all they need is an all-expenses-paid all-night FREE stay in Hotel del Luna, they are very much welcome to stay in Room 404.  I'm sure it's an overnight they'll never forget.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I really don't watch GMP so i can't said anything but other than the scene that are similar the plot itself seem a whole differrent thing.. I get where all of GMP fan came but to said its plagirism kinda too much? In sense of rather of plagirism i think its safe to say that hong sister inspire by the past scene from GMP.. Also the past story in HDL only take about 30% of the drama so its not that crucial.. I hope hong sister can explain and let the rumour down cause it will effect HDL.. As far as i concern unless the creator of GMP suing or take to the court for this issue its only a keyboard warrior that want to blow this whole thing.. 

Anyway keep stanning our manchan couple and can't wait for secret office romance... :wub:

• Like 5

I have watched many (not all) of Hong Sisters dramas and I dare to say that they’re creative enough beings without the need to copy other people’s work to tell their stories B) which is way I keep watching their dramas.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Ep 11 is all about MW and CS' easing eachother's painful past..She (MW has yet to truly accept loosing YW  to which she was tornented all these years..of pain and agony.) CS (the painful fact that his mom doesnt want him to be born at all, a secret she wants to hide for the rest of her life)

though the present time still hurts them both ..YW being reincarnated as cop and living his life to the fullest and happy MW though still hurting and sad but still I think she was a bit relieved that the new YW at present time is alive and living well.

CS somehow forgave his mom for not wanting him.  by  sending her off properly in heaven.it could have been nice if we have a back story of CS mom..

Through consoling eachother that MW realized that  all these years of isolating her self ,not loving at all,and shutting herself from the outside world making herself secluded in her own hotel for so many years..has finally learned to care love share her feelings.she maybe tough outside but surely she has the warmest of heart specially when it comes to CS!

CS on the other hand, is  fragile and weak as we all think, but definitely he knows how to protect his lady love in his own way, He may be endangering  his life because he choose to stay and be by MW side, but  he is will to sacrificing everything for her not turning a spiteful spirit..

MW and CS'  growing love for each other and the blossoming tree and flowers will be reverse, instead of MW vanishing and be gone ,wish she could live happily ever after with CS..❤️

I think, CS life wil be in danger again because of his serial friend( MW will  protect him ) and MW and the reincarnated YW will be together ...to resolved this issue.not fond of the friend!! he s giving me the creep!

Secret office romance! how far the secret can stay hidden?! with HY, Mr Kim & Ms Choi around!?:lol:

but looking forward to more giddy and skinship between our otp!!! ❤️ 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I just remembered this odd scene in ep 6 where they flashback to CM and Mi RA, then Mago 1 said their connection has lasted a very long time, and that he should take care of her so that she wont get hurt again. The "her" could be MW, but the placement of that statement could mean it is Mi Ra? (but that would imply CS is CM, unless it was YW who was fighting CM in that scene, so the protector must be YW). But what if MW should be protecting Mi Ra? Mi Ra has lost her protective bracelet and is now too connected to the serial killer because she is CS' ex and detective YW's "girlfriend". I dont know. haha

And if CM is the firefly, what if he was vanquished but the grim reapers could not vacuum all parts of his soul, and some of the ashes turned into fireflies, hehe

• Like 5
  • LOL 3