Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

14 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

Jieungrace:wub:

Love this outfit that she wore at the end of episode 10. It was soo beautiful and the hug, too.

I finished watching the episodes and I had tears in my eyes, laughed, sadness and everything. 

I cried when JMW saw YW and said he was a thief in the past and now he's a cop. She's happy he's living a good life. Then he looked at her and seems like he recognize her. :bawling:

I can't believe Ma Go made their path cross when they were never supposed to. UGRH!! So frustrating at that pink Ma Go! :rage:

Honestly, I understand that they should of given us more of KCS with his mother, but in a way, I'm glad they didn't, because his story about his mother, he never really knew anything of her. His father didn't talk at all about it, therefore, he never questioned, so when he met her, there isn't much he can say to her. When he sent her off, I understood his character that he felt hurt, but couldn't shed tears, because he lived 30 years of his life knowing nothing about her whether she's pass or living somewhere or anything.

It's going to be so painful on the next couple episodes, but JMW's time is ticking, the tree has bloom flowers. :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Secret office romance? And the rest of the gang, wouldnt find out? I doubt it since all 3 of them are quite perceptive of their boss's mood, haha...

I rather think they won't find out. Or the bartender won't. Hahahahaha he's the least perceptive of the bunch. He can't even tell when MW is annoyed at what he's saying. :D

• LOL 9

17 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Oh and I wanted to say, the fact that Man-wol kept the medicine jar...I wonder if a time will come when she will slip it into Chan Sung's drink or something like that...

totally thought of this too! from years of watching k-dramas pretty sure if this scene is gonna happen, it'll happen on eps 14-15 ish loll

on a side note : i dont know why but i like it more if CS is not the captain, but instead he's just a new character designated to help MW  leave this world and finish her grudge with the princess/Mi Ra and the captain. 

oh and plus! why do i feel like the firefly is the captain? i mean i see his silhoutte from the firefly's light... although i dont know how the story will turn out if the captain is a firefly ... 

I am really curious as to who is the body inside MW's casket (from the first episode) and why did she drag it all the way to search for the inn/hotel in the first place. How did she know how to look for it, etc etc 

omg cant wait for next episodes! this drama is getting better and i hope it'll keep the pace till the final episodes. another IU drama i'm a fan of

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

just see some news said part of this drama copied a chinese drama named goodbye, my princess.and others also copied different chinese and Japanese  dramas.it is not the first time the writers of this drama copied chinese and japanese dramas. Copy is a s.h.*t. disgusting

Edited by mei yang
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I rather think they won't find out. Or the bartender won't. Hahahahaha he's the least perceptive of the bunch. He can't even tell when MW is annoyed at what he's saying. :D

Haha... true...

• Like 5

Could the coffin contained YW? Only him, she will guard his body for dear life. It definitely can't be CM.

IU & YJG has a mysterious  onscreen chemistry...it's not explosive yet there's undercurrent running quietly n serenely. They don't gives the vibes of Noona & donsang either.  Neither vibes of good friends. Their relationship in the drama is kinda hard to describe. CS upright character and MW wilful character on the surface ... they can get under the skin of each other yet they compliment each other. YJG projects a very manly and protective vibes in CS character. He is a scary cat yet he shows his strength when it calls for even though he has jelly legs. Hahaha

I wonder what will be their chemistry onscreen when they kiss. Will it be passionate one or a press lips kiss?

We know that the bell boy is waiting for his sister to passed on to go heaven with her. So what's holding the bartender & lady housekeeping back? 

• Like 10

Congrats to the fullmoon.long IG site for having half a million - ie 500k followers!

While im happy for HDL... (even overtaking WWWSK's ratings) I'm sad to read the news coming out from Malaysia where the search for 15years old special needs teenager, Nora Anne, has ended with the discovery of her body this morning. I have been following the news since it was reported and had prayed for her safety and growing extremely worried as the S&R entered 10th day. Please Rest in Peace, Nora... :(

• Sad 4

6 minutes ago, berny2 said:

The food cart today was from IU... is it because it's JG birthday...

:blush:

What food cart? Do you have a link please?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, berny2 said:

The one posted on this page (a few posts above) from tp_littledream twitter account.

Edit: Saw the additional link in your edit. Aww, that's sweet of her. And she used a ManChan photo!

• Like 7

The coffin JMW was dragging never contain any body... only of trinkets from dead people she killed or got killed because of her. 

As for CS being the reincarnation of CM, I am in the camp of that not happening. I doubt the writers/producers would make it so complicated by using a different face when the others have appeared with the same face. 

My best guess for now, the tree is CM. In the past we speculated that it was YW, but now that YW appeared in modern days, the tree could be CM. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

'' it seems like you already stole what you were here for ''...

I had no idea such a plain and short sentence can sound so sweet and sexy, until it was spoken by CM.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

CS could be a standalone char or CM. But what if CS had to undergo plastic surgery cos accident or something when he was young, hence the diff face, no? Lol

• LOL 11

Firefly is the captain and he is not Chan Sung. I am confident firefly is not finding his way to the afterlife. There will be hell to pay for him which he deserves. I am not sure how our brilliant writers are going to redeem this character's character. 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The coffin JMW was dragging never contain any body... only of trinkets from dead people she killed or got killed because of her. 

As for CS being the reincarnation of CM, I am in the camp of that not happening. I doubt the writers/producers would make it so complicated by using a different face when the others have appeared with the same face. 

My best guess for now, the tree is CM. In the past we speculated that it was YW, but now that YW appeared in modern days, the tree could be CM. 

Hi chingu! 

I agree. No bodies were in the coffin. When it was opened, there were objects which I believed belong to the ones who were killed because of her. I think perhaps her gang which may means her whole gang was killed except her. 

I also still believe that CS is not a reincarnation of Captain. I believe captain is the firefly shadow we saw in ep 9. CS is his own person and his love for MW belongs to him in this lifetime ;) 

• Like 5
  • Love 4