[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

31 minutes ago, aria26 said:

I just remembered this odd scene in ep 6 where they flashback to CM and Mi RA, then Mago 1 said their connection has lasted a very long time, and that he should take care of her so that she wont get hurt again. The "her" could be MW, but the placement of that statement could mean it is Mi Ra? (but that would imply CS is CM, unless it was YW who was fighting CM in that scene, so the protector must be YW). But what if MW should be protecting Mi Ra? Mi Ra has lost her protective bracelet and is now too connected to the serial killer because she is CS' ex and detective YW's "girlfriend". I dont know. haha

And if CM is the firefly, what if he was vanquished but the grim reapers could not vacuum all parts of his soul, and some of the ashes turned into fireflies, hehe

The grim reapers should have bought the Dyson that Chansung was advertising. :lol:

Here's the recap of episode 9 on Dramabeans: http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/hotel-del-luna-episode-9/

The writer is thoroughly convinced that Chansung is Smirkalot reincarnated. :vicx: I haven't seen any other Hong sisters show but they seem to have a reputation for starting strong then doing their shows dirty, and that plot twist would certainly qualify. :lol:

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Ondine said:

The grim reapers should have bought the Dyson that Chansung was advertising. :lol:

Here's the recap of episode 9 on Dramabeans: http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/hotel-del-luna-episode-9/

The writer is thoroughly convinced that Chansung is Smirkalot reincarnated. :vicx: I haven't seen any other Hong sisters show but they seem to have a reputation for doing their shows dirty, and that plot twist would certainly qualify. :lol:

I just saw the firefly shadow pic on ig, and and always thought the shadow is in front of the window, but is it possible that is actually CS's shadow?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

As they said every person has a shade of black and white and CS is not an exemption. But whatever he did that serial killer guy deserves it.

PS: The plagiarism thingy is starting to blow up and I'm afraid that it will affect HDL. Arghh I'm getting somehow pissed off of these people who seems like only saw GMP and HDL in their whole lives -.-

Yup, agree...but very rare do they show both sides in Kdramas...mostly in romance, esp. when it comes to male leads...because I know there are others out there who do.

Okay, so this plagiarism thingy, who actually are the ones bringing it up? Is it the Chinese or K-netz?

4 hours ago, Ondine said:

Found a tweet with the picture of reincarnations. :lol:

Oh, you found the pic with the comparison of Kim Joon Hyun and CM?....HAHAHA...I actually saw that in IG too and I was meaning to post it here but I can't seem to find it again when I tried to. Someone actually mentioned it was a wild imagination of Chinese fans :D.

2 hours ago, aria26 said:

I just remembered this odd scene in ep 6 where they flashback to CM and Mi RA, then Mago 1 said their connection has lasted a very long time, and that he should take care of her so that she wont get hurt again. The "her" could be MW, but the placement of that statement could mean it is Mi Ra? (but that would imply CS is CM, unless it was YW who was fighting CM in that scene, so the protector must be YW). But what if MW should be protecting Mi Ra? Mi Ra has lost her protective bracelet and is now too connected to the serial killer because she is CS' ex and detective YW's "girlfriend". I dont know. haha

Pretty sure, it's MW :D...she was hurt the most in their past...nothing is worst than being betrayed by someone you love. And who else would CS need to take care of but MW :kiss_wink:.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Good morning chingus!

Seems like this whole plagerism thing is still going around. Sighs. When a drama is super loved, something is bound to arise. But it’s not something to be afraid of and if it will affect the ratings. HDL is so popular and loved hence I don’t believe the ratings will drop. For me, I don’t believe in this drama plagerizing. I think every drama has similarities and if it means that is plagiarism then taking reincarnation route must also be plagiarism <_< the claims are not entirely concrete and doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. I know plagiarism when i see it. And HDL didn’t plagerize. With this said, I won’t touch on this subject anymore since it does our love for the drama no good ;)

We all have to continue our support for this drama, pay little attention to the negativity and walk away like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7H1OqkTCt2jgQdr0tPtD

;)

• Like 10

Seems like the chinese peeps on weibo got what they want tho since a lot of people are now cheking Goodbye My Princess lol. It's a good chinese drama though but still I don't want it to be known while dragging another korean drama. I hope this issue will go down as soon as possible. The HDL team are in a lot of pressure right now due to the audience expectations and time and I don't want them to get stressed with this issue tsktsk

Anyways, Yeo Jin Goo fixing IU's hair and being playful around her even calling her sunbaenim makes my heart flatter :wub: Tbh I don't ship them in the drama at first bcoz they looked like a brother and sister to me but as I watched their behind the scenes laughing and enjoying each other's company I'm starting to see them as a couple not just as CS and MW but also as JG and IU hahaha they really looked good together and of course I don't mind the age it's just a number :D

• Like 7

If CM is the firefly who appeared in the vacant house that HDL was located before..can we assume that he is relaying a meessge to CS? 

wherein in ep 9 CS ran into a fearless spirit that later turned  into fireflies..in the clarification letter, it was mentioned that a

much detailed explanation we will soon find out in upcoming episodes.

• Like 7

Ehhh. Where's the plagerisim thing coming from. I've seen that drama GMP and lol I don't see any similarity between the 2 drama? Nothing of either drama reminds me of the other so I'm very confused. Which scene are they even talking about?? The word is so miss used it doesn't even mean anything to me anymore. You have to have a certain percentage of something being identical to be called plagerisim. *Shrugs*

• Like 7