[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

25 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

I am late. not as late as previous episodes (I fell asleep as usual and I am also bit not feeling well).

I only get to watch few scenes. But I found this twitter pic of YW  in present time.  (credits to the owner)

OMG I don't even recognize him, YW became so handsome with short hair hahahaha

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Hopefully Firefly appears as a more mature guy here in modern clothing so I can get this image out of my mind...

Hide contents

He looks like such a kid!

Yess. He definitely to young for modern appearance.

I guess he need to dyes his hair becomes grey thou.

When YW become police so it'll be the Firefly becomes a serial killers :sweatingbullets:

But like we see he still trapped like MW . But  in different creatures..a firefly :lol:

Just can't take this

Uhmpp ..FIREFLY...not fireman but FIREFLY...what's a jokes :P

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, wenlhy said:

OMG I don't even recognize him, YW became so handsome with short hair hahahaha

no more messy hair and dirt stained face! and what irony, from a thief in previous life to a police :lol:

so now i guess my dear firefly guard is going to appear as a petty thief then? :D

• LOL 9

30 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

OMG episode after episode, preview after preview, I keep waiting for a deep kiss scene but there's none yet and we're on to episodes 9 and 10 already?! Whyyyyyy I mean, there should be a deep kiss by now. After that ghost child, baby shark scene they should be kissing and making babies already. 

..fear not, we might be getting it all in one...ha ha..

Uri YJG looks kinda hot also in wet hair in a suit :kiss_wink:

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

..fear not, we might be getting it all in one...ha ha..

Uri YJG looks kinda hot also in wet hair in a suit :kiss_wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hope so. Because I want so many kissing scenes from episode 10 onwards. LOL

AND OMG, I KNOW RIGHT? To be honest, YJG was not attractive to me before this series. But HDL changed my mind, especially that Baby Shark scene and him being wet, and all the smiles he gives IU whenever MW gets mad or even behind the scenes. So hot. 

Also, the new post on @fullmoon.long: Housekeeper's pose there is a mood. Yaaaas!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I knew it they would be reincarnated with the same face. Good to see uri Yeon Woo as detective in this life. 

But I wonder does CM reincarnated as firefly? :confused:

I don't think that would be the case... hmmm... If he is reincarnated as firefly, how would MW get her closure then..? hmmm :unsure:

Daniel Lee's character looks dangerous. A serial killer with no remorse at all, he even smirk wondering how did the police found those bodies. My god. :fearful: Sanchez and CS must've known something he did in the past. I wonder what was their history. 

Finally, we are confirmed to get a hug next episode from the preview. Gosh! I hope the ending in next episode could give us an "intentional kiss" already.

I hope the ending will have a turn around and will not be like what CS see in the future. 

He looks helpless there. 

And Mw....gosh... MW final look to him before turning into ash pierce through my heart.

Noooo... with CS choosing to not eat the medicine, he will hold down MW and embrace her every grudge, preventing her from turning into evil spirit. *finger cross*:innocent:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, uglypearl said:

I am late. not as late as previous episodes (I fell asleep as usual and I am also bit not feeling well).

I only get to watch few scenes. But I found this twitter pic of YW  in present time.  (credits to the owner)

OMG! Thank you very much for the pic, chingu!!!!

My baby is BACK!!!! I'm so happy and proud! Being a detective suits him so well! Can't wait to see MW's reaction. I really hope there would be recognition between these two. I hope MW won't be able to control her emotions at the sight of YW's reincarnation.

I so want for them to have a moment under the MW's tree. He sure needs to see it once again. And as MW promised meet up with her under their tree on more time.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, juju84 said:

OMG! Thank you very much for the pic, chingu!!!!

My baby is BACK!!!! I'm so happy and proud! Being a detective suits him so well! Can't wait to see MW's reaction. I really hope there would be recognition between these two. I hope MW won't be able to control her emotions at the sight of YW's reincarnation.

I so want for them to have a moment under the MY's tree. He sure needs to see it once again. And as MW promised meet up with her under their tree on more time.

MW thanks CS in the preview, holding tears in her eyes upon seeing current YW.

I don't think current YW has any recollection of his past life.

Seeing YW smiling would be fulfilling for MW.

I just hope his job as police catching the criminals, as crazy as Daniel Lee's character won't get him killed (again).

That would surely get MW enrage and go on rampant to kill Daniel Lee's character.

I hope the case would end in usual police procedure, and they get to catch Daniel Lee's character. 

Somehow I get uncomfortable feeling seeing YW working on the serial murder case. Hmmm..

I hope it would not turn out that way. :unsure:

Edited by Ellander88
  • Like 10

40 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hope so. Because I want so many kissing scenes from episode 10 onwards. LOL

AND OMG, I KNOW RIGHT? To be honest, YJG was not attractive to me before this series. But HDL changed my mind, especially that Baby Shark scene and him being wet, and all the smiles he gives IU whenever MW gets mad or even behind the scenes. So hot. 

Also, the new post on @fullmoon.long: Housekeeper's pose there is a mood. Yaaaas!

...ahahaha..we are all dry of kisses right now since it's ep 9 already :joy:..

Yes, YJG is starting to become attractive right now. I really find him attractive when he's smiling. Have you seen their Marie Claire interview? He looks gorge there with all that hair and the white shirt..and with all his laughing :wub:.

Oh yeah, I just saw the post in IG..the housekeeper really is rocking that pose..LOL..

40 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

Noooo... with CS choosing to not eat the medicine, he will hold down MW and embrace her every grudge, preventing her from turning into evil spirit. *finger cross*:innocent:

Oh, is that the consequence of not taking the medicine? Gahhh...can't wait to watch!!!

36 minutes ago, juju84 said:

My baby is BACK!!!! I'm so happy and proud ! Being a detective suits him so well! Can't wait to see MW's reaction. I really hope there would be recognition between these two. I hope MW won't be able to control her emotions at the sight of YW's reincarnation.

I so want for them to have a moment under the MY's tree. He sure needs to see it once again. And as MW promised meet up with her under their tree on more time.

YW might not remember his past too, but I hope too that we can see them talk to each other. I wonder how their closure is gonna be like.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I have this feeling but I really hope it won't happen. It's about YW dying from investigating the murderer. What if that's the possible reason for MW turning to ash. It will mirror like what happened in the past when she went berserk because of YW death

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

I literally shrieked when I saw Yeon Woo as the police officer. LOL. It was really unexpected.

So I do expect to see Firefly sometime.

Looks like we are in another arc.

With a serial killer who looks to have no remorse and Sanchez did look afraid of him.

I have a feeling he will be a reason for MW and CS to become closer because 1. He is human and MW will be forbidden to harm him (even if he is somehow threatening CS)  2. CS might feel the need to protect MW (if Serial Killer has MW in his sights)

I love all these cameos! Keep them coming!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, lightbringer06 said:

Oh, is that the consequence of not taking the medicine? Gahhh...can't wait to watch!!!

MW asked Mago to give CS the medicine to erase the ability to see ghost and del Luna.

But as 2nd Mago told CS and 1st Mago told (teased) MW, it is up to CS's own choice whether to eat or not.

CS took the medicine and contemplating about it when he return to the hotel.

However, the water god sees through his hesitation about the choice he should make, invite him to the room to ask him for help as well as giving him a way to affirm his decision - making him able to see how would the future like.

Instead of afraid to face what he sees in the future, it seems CS is determined to change MW's fate.

He would rather face all the danger and stay by her and embrace all her grudge, even it cost him his life. That's roughly what he is arguing with MW in the greenhouse. Rather than perceiving that would be the consequences of him not eating the meds, it is the turnaround of fate by CS's choice. :)

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

I just hope his job as police catching the criminals, as crazy as Daniel Lee's character won't get him killed (again).

That would surely get MW enrage and go on rampant to kill Daniel Lee's character.

The actor name is David Lee.

His character name is Seol Ji Won. That's what I head Sanchez mumbled when he saw him at their gathering. From the way Sanchez acted, he looks wary and afraid (?) of JW. JW also looking for CS and from the way he talked, he had a grudge against CS.

With him as a serial murderer and YW as a detective, where will the story go? :o

• Like 7

Just now, alleram95 said:

The actor name is David Lee.

His character name is Seol Ji Won. That's what I head Sanchez mumbled when he saw him at their gathering. From the way Sanchez acted, he looks wary and afraid (?) of JW. JW also looking for CS and from the way he talked, hIs he already a psycoe had a grudge against CS.

With him as a serial murderer and YW as a detective, where will the story go? :o

Ahhh.. sorry... I am confusing David with Daniel.  Pardon my ignorance. Hahahahahahahah :grimace::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

MW thanks CS in the preview, holding tears in her eyes upon seeing current YW.

I don't think current YW has any recollection of his past life.

Seeing YW smiling would be fulfilling for MW.

I hope the case would end in usual police procedure, and they get to catch Daniel Lee's character. 

Somehow I get uncomfortable feeling seeing YW working on the serial murder case. Hmmm..

I hope it would not turn out that way. :unsure:

I know, chingu, that even watching from afar over YW's reincarnation and seeing him smile is enough for MW mainly because she still feels guilt over him dying because of her. But I still hope they would get their own closure of sorts. Maybe with MW helping him with this serial -killer case. I wasn't implying that detective would remember his past life but I hope for some tug of familiarity in his heart towards MW. Like some nagging deja-vu feeling deep down.

It would have been awesome if he got the chance to see the tree as well. So in a way MW would be able to fulfill her long promise to meet up under their tree once again even if he wouldn't realise the meaning. That would have been great but I also doubt it would happen. More like MW would be reminiscing under the tree and CS would come to keep her company and support.

• Like 4
  • Love 4