Quantcast

Have you noticed that GS won the last basket ball game which actually indicates that GS is on the losing end in reality? 

While JH won the first game, JI made it clear that she only wanted JH as a friend. The irony is that winning the game meant not getting the girl/losing the girl. Since JH lost the second game, he is about to get the girl... her heart is moving towards him more and more. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, anyeze said:

Can anyone de so kind and explain to me, what GS meant when he said to JI "Did I mention where you worked
the last time we met?
" (JI: I'm not sure. I don't remember. GS: I should tell him (Ji Ho) when we meet again and ask to bring you some snacks.) EP 7, at 06:59.

Im not Korean speaking, so I only can chipped in my thought. I think the sentence is right.

"I think GS was just surprised to see JH around library. So GS is just like talking to himself, if he ever told JH before, where is the JI workplace.

And to bring snacks, is just term for bring any food sometimes. And just to help take care of JI...."

And I'm glad you mentioned about the bank loan. Yes if GS help SH, it will tangled their relationship more. I suspect the drama will go this route :)

Btw so cool, good luck with your translation work to Hungarian, glad if the show can be recognized in Europe as well... :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Oh, thank you very much @Lawyerh  :heart: It became totally clear!!! I can't express my gratitude enough! I just couldn't see the wood for the trees! Ashamed :huh:

In my country a lot of people love Korean dramas. Sometimes there are some on TV as well, but they're dubbed which any decent fan would hate :D There are fan pages too. However, it's a small country so...

Thank you again! Back to "work" :)

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Im not Korean speaking, so I only can chipped in my thought. I think the sentence is right.

"I think GS was just surprised to see JH around library. So GS is just like talking to himself, if he ever told JH before, where is the JI workplace.

And to bring snacks, is just term for bring any food sometimes. And just to help take care of JI...."

And I'm glad you mentioned about the bank loan. Yes if GS help SH, it will tangled their relationship more. I suspect the drama will go this route :)

Btw so cool, good luck with your translation work to Hungarian, glad if the show can be recognized in Europe as well... :wub:

Yes, GS might use the loan in order to have a connection to JI's family. What he doesn't know is that LSI wants to get divorced but she has been postponing it, especially after the job offer. Don't forget that SH is using his wife for his own advantage so that GS believes that he has a good relationship with his wife. I doubt that SH will reveal to GS that LSI is thinking about divorcing. But I have been thinking that the meddling of GS in her life who supports her husband (increasing the amount of debts) could be the trigger for LSI to set the divorce in motion. I also think that her sister's happiness would be an important factor for her.  

• Like 7
  • Love 3

22 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Finally!!!! Eng Sub for Entertainment Section interviewing Jung Hae In and Ji Min for Spring Night

Do you have any idea when they will release the ost? Specifically Osear(Oscar?) Durban’s spring rain and yamagata’s is it you? Been pining for it for so long. 

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, GS might use the loan in order to have a connection to JI's family. What he doesn't know is that LSI wants to get divorced but she has been postponing it, especially after the job offer. Don't forget that SH is using his wife for his own advantage so that GS believes that he has a good relationship with his wife. I doubt that SH will reveal to GS that LSI is thinking about divorcing. But I have been thinking that the meddling of GS in her life who supports her husband (increasing the amount of debts) could be the trigger for LSI to set the divorce in motion. I also think that her sister's happiness would be an important factor for her.  

Exactly. This is gonna backfire on him in a worse way. He is investing his time on the wrong person not to mention, he doesn't know his so-called friend is abusing his wife. The moment SI finds out about the loan stuff is the day she will file for the divorce. She would not want JI to be stuck with GS if he is willing to go behind her back and meddle in their household affairs when JI already broke up with him. 

I'm having a bad feeling about this scum-bag husband when he gets pushed to a corner. Hopefully she is out of that house and gets a restraining order against him just to be save:pensive:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Hi!! First post here... So i feel the same vibe of Something in the rain... Ji Ho's father and Jung In's mother were the female lead's Appa and Omma  in SITR... The locations are pretty similar and i love PDnim!! This plot is quite interesting and the sexual tension between OTP is enticing! But i have to say this: Maybe we wont get the same pretty hot kisses as SITR 'cause the cable is MBC...

BTW i trust Jung Hae In's sexy and sweet smile...:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Do you have any idea when they will release the ost? Specifically Osear(Oscar?) Durban’s spring rain and yamagata’s is it you? Been pining for it for so long. 

I feel you, that is my main goal currently aswell. Finding and waiting for the OST. :D 

Not much of a theory guy, so I just patiently wait for the upcoming episode, but not having the OST is killing me. SO many great songs in this drama.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

32 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I feel you, that is my main goal currently aswell. Finding and waiting for the OST. :D 

Not much of a theory guy, so I just patiently wait for the upcoming episode, but not having the OST is killing me. SO many great songs in this drama.

Yes. Perfect while driving alone in the rain. 

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Exactly. This is gonna backfire on him in a worse way. He is investing his time on the wrong person not to mention, he doesn't know his so-called friend is abusing his wife. The moment SI finds out about the loan stuff is the day she will file for the divorce. She would not want JI to be stuck with GS if he is willing to go behind her back and meddle in their household affairs when JI already broke up with him. 

I'm having a bad feeling about this scum-bag husband when he gets pushed to a corner. Hopefully she is out of that house and gets a restraining order against him just to be save:pensive:

I would like to point out that there is a huge difference between JH's world and GS's social circle. While JH has real good friends, GS is not able to have a single good friend. He uses his position and his money so that his alumni admire him. He likes being put on a pedestal but in reality, they are not real friends. They know, he has money and an important position hence they respect him. Yet he is very distanced from them: don't forget that he wanted to introduce his "fiancee" to them. They had never met her before. Even JH's friend treats GS well because he is his superior at work. Their relationship is based on work and on the same hobby (basket ball). They used to be studying at the same university. 

And with SH, it is the same. GS doesn't often call and meet SH. They only met because he needed something from him. So their friendship is really superficial, even his father warned his son. He knows that SH is not a good man, despite his manners and his social background. 

I also sense that the relationship between SH and his brother is not good. SH was irritated, when he heard that his brother would donate so much: jealousy was visible. I guess, there is a certain competition between them. Moreover, when SH declared that he became a dentist after meeting LSI, it clearly indicates that SH was the black sheep of the family. He was not a good student, he could only become a dentist, while his brother is a doctor. This contrasts so much with the relationship among the Lee sisters who are quite close in the end. There is no competition, each of them influence the others in a good way. There is no jealousy either. They protect each other too. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

I am so late for the party but can't help & join with you lovelies.... :)

Yes, I've already watched 1-4 eps & I love the phase of this series. It's the way it should be :) I dunno about the writer of the series but he/she is so very well prepared for the future... I didn't find any annoying character so far!!! All are evenly strong, specially Lee Jung-In & Yoo Ji-Ho!!! :love: They know that they both like each other but under the circumstances, they back off...

And I think Jung-In will be a caring lady for Ji Ho's sweet & cute son!!!! Can't wait to see what happens in ep 5 when they 1st meet each other! :heart: And it's said that Ji Ho's wife has left the country, so is she coming back in upcoming eps...??! I hope the writer doesn't go on the typical love triangle path!!! And I think Lee Jung-In & Yoo Ji-Ho won't need a 3rd party to fall in love with each other!!! His son will be the key for it! :) Wow, I am loving this series so much already & can't wait to discover more about everyone & everything!!! 

And dear @bebebisous33 vhingu, I love your point of view about the main poster... :love: Yes, I also hope so that they won't have any difficulties on their way!! Wave to dear @Lawyerh & @Pmyonly chingus as well!!! 

And this is one fact that I love about this series!! The street lights are all vintage which represent the sunlight in physics... :thumbsup: It perfectly goes with the beautiful spring season!!! So dreamy & intoxicating!!!! :)

Just a fancy edit by me for all the Spring Night lovers here... :heart: Feel the love...

61501459_2219243788387155_90011086646977

• Like 8
  • Love 8

Tbh i don't get the need of mentioning that jiho should bring snack :D. I still keep getting this thought that he knows about them i mean him going all the way to pharmacy that far, unnecessarily discussing his private life involving Ji(don't tell me they are close cause Gs didn't even told these things to his close colleague who works with him),holding hands the moment JI sees jiho on road,messaging JI after the jiho left the gathering  and he did saw towards jiho phone when msg came .Just my gut feeling :D

@gm4queenGlad to have you here and agree what you said its going the way it should be.One can't rush the things just because its frustrating i am glad the writer is showing the complexities of the characters.Love your edit :wub: 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Yes. Perfect while driving alone in the rain. 

There will be a lot of fitting moments. :D 

Well, have fun here, I'M coming back when the next episode airs.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I would like to point out that there is a huge difference between JH's world and GS's social circle. While JH has real good friends, GS is not able to have a single good friend. He uses his position and his money so that his alumni admire him. He likes being put on a pedestal but in reality, they are not real friends. They know, he has money and an important position hence they respect him. Yet he is very distanced from them: don't forget that he wanted to introduce his "fiancee" to them. They had never met her before. Even JH's friend treats GS well because he is his superior at work. Their relationship is based on work and on the same hobby (basket ball). They used to be studying at the same university. 

And with SH, it is the same. GS doesn't often call and meet SH. They only met because he needed something from him. So their friendship is really superficial, even his father warned his son. He knows that SH is not a good man, despite his manners and his social background. 

I also sense that the relationship between SH and his brother is not good. SH was irritated, when he heard that his brother would donate so much: jealousy was visible. I guess, there is a certain competition between them. Moreover, when SH declared that he became a dentist after meeting LSI, it clearly indicates that SH was the black sheep of the family. He was not a good student, he could only become a dentist, while his brother is a doctor. This contrasts so much with the relationship among the Lee sisters who are quite close in the end. There is no competition, each of them influence the others in a good way. There is no jealousy either. They protect each other too. 

GS has no true friends around only acquaintances or business partners! Im pretty sure GS doesnt know what friendship truly means..

GS/ SH relationship is just a full of crop.using one another for own selfish reasons..

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

GS has no true friends around only acquaintances or business partners! Im pretty sure GS doesnt know what friendship truly means..

GS/ SH relationship is just a full of crop.using one another for own selfish reasons..

And that's another reason why GS won't accept the break up because JI has been the only one was by his side all the time and always adjusted herself to him and his needs. She had become his silent companion for so many years so that he never felt lonely hence he never felt the need to get really close to her and confine in her. All his life was evolving around work and with her presence, he was able to live comfortably: she wouldn't have any demand and expectation, she would give him the space he wanted, while he could use her as his "trophy wife".

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

And that's another reason why GS won't accept the break up because JI has been the only one was by his side all the time and always adjusted herself to him and his needs. She had become his silent companion for so many years so that he never felt lonely hence he never felt the need to get really close to her and confine in her. All his life was evolving around work and with her presence, he was able to live comfortably: she wouldn't have any demand and expectation, she would give him the space he wanted, while he could use her as his "trophy wife".

JI/GS is nothing but a companionship ! no more no less..no LOVE involved..

our adorable dad and pharmacist in the neighborhood.. simply love this guy to bits! :):wub:

FB-IMG-1559366661506.FB-IMG-1559366624054

photos credit as tagged

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

@annamchoi There is also a huge difference between GS and JI. I believe that JI chose her profession which is not so glamorous than her sister's because she likes books. I can even imagine that her father disapprove her decision. Notice how proud he is of LSI's work. Fruthermore he sent his third daughter to France in order to boost her career but we can clearly see that Jae In didn't enjoy her studies. But now back to JI. So her choice of job as librarian reveal that she is very social... inciting people to read, giving info, helping EW to find his favorite books aso.

For GS, it is different. He was forced by his father to take this job, while he wanted to study music. Secondly, since he is working at a bank, the business side is more important. He wants the company to make a profit and not help people...  

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

Tbh i don't get the need of mentioning that jiho should bring snack :D. I still keep getting this thought that he knows about them i mean him going all the way to pharmacy that far, unnecessarily discussing his private life involving Ji(don't tell me they are close cause Gs didn't even told these things to his close colleague who works with him),holding hands the moment JI sees jiho on road,messaging JI after the jiho left the gathering  and he did saw towards jiho phone when msg came .Just my gut feeling :D

@gm4queenGlad to have you here and agree what you said its going the way it should be.One can't rush the things just because its frustrating i am glad the writer is showing the complexities of the characters.Love your edit :wub: 

I think so too. I have the impression that GS must have noticed JI and JH's reaction during the basketball game. We clearly saw JH starring at JI and JI kept sneaking at JH. Notice that during their gathering, for the first time,, GS put his arm around JI's shoulders as if he was claiming that JI was his possession. He was definitely marking his territory. 

• Like 7