Quantcast

my song for JH to JI...its in my own language but there is a caption translated into English..

the lyrics says it all

Sorry, I forgot how  to keep it hidden.can anyone help me out .Thank you very much.

Video cr uploader

For captions : pls press on the 3 dots bellow right, choose English.thanks! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

As for the sister LSI, I wished her to find another man in her life because she definitely needs someone who can protect her, especially in her work field.

Actually, I wish that she could be strong enough to kick her husband to the curb and stand on her own without finding another man. I suppose that isn't really realistic in a kdrama. It's just when a person goes through an abusive relationship, I just wish that person could develop strength on their own before they go on to another relationship. Otherwise, the fear is that the pattern will repeat in some way.  Though, I appreciate that LSI seems to have been forced into the marriage by her materialistic father, and now seems determined that her little sister not share her same fate. So, perhaps for LSI, another relationship of her own choosing would be a more rational choice of someone who is caring rather than pattern-behaviour.

LSI's father seems to be a piece of work, though. He doesn't seem to even want to acknowledge that his daughters have feelings and desires separate from what he expects from them.

• Like 11

@tok-soompi Thank you for posting the subbed interview. I'm a horrible person, all I notice is the length of the interviewer's dress/shorts. It looks like she put on a tunic and forgot about her pants. 

Loved the episodes this week, my favourite part was the phone call at the beginning of Thursday's episode - was kind of hoping she did go to him.

• Like 7

Late to the Party, but here I come....

We all can see how much effort JI put in, everytime she going to meet JH. She take off her glasses, redoing her hair. This is so obvious that you're going to meet crush and not friend.

And she also extended her care to his son as well, by noticing that Dinosaur is his favourite. 

Spoiler

M0vkwO9.jpg

She went and break the camel back with her sweetness and brought the real EU out. "EU who miss his mom dearly". You can see that the kid is polite, but cover up and restraint his feelings a lot. 

JH-JI's desire to be together is also already so apparent by now. The scenes of the library hide & seek and at the cross intersection, make my heart skipped a beat!

Drama can't be more beautiful than this, but it does....

o4udLXJ.jpg

81GfQKM.jpg

And, we've seen glimmers of JI life as 2nd child with 1st succesful sister as role model. I believe her sister ill-fated marriage, do affected her a lot unconciously. 

Lastly looking forward for her next step, I think JI will be firm and break up with GS. JI surely will be happier with JH parents compare to the GS's. But how JH can stand against JI's father will be the issue. 

The show perhaps want to highlight about how to keep relationship going, when the fireworks of attraction is dimmed out....

I'll be backread all your wonderful insights too for sure :heart: Wait for me....

• Like 13
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I consider JI's father as a big mouth. He uses his body in order to ooze dominance and strength, while in reality he is just a "little" man. I can not forget how his wife could intimate him with just her voice and body. When she talked back to him, he got so shocked and scared that he fell on the ground. JI's father is stupid too because he reads books about how to get millions... he wished, he could be rich without working but that's not the way the world is working. SH who comes from an prestigious family couldn't maintain his status due to his arrogance. Notice the contrast between SH and GS. The latter works a lot, even if he is the son of the chairman. There is nothing for free. As conclusion, JI's father is just too naive as he believes too easily what his son-in-law tells him. He is definitely blinded by the social status, doesn't look behind the facade.

If all the women in the family rebelled against him, he would have no chance.   

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

@bebebisous33 you're very observant about JI father. Yes i did saw the book lying on the table, and i totally forgot it lol. I suffered brain freeze occasionally :joy: Thanks for bring it out and summarized it so well!

BTW tell me guys, is Woori Pharmacies the only one exist in Korea??? :tounge_wink: Everyone just go there recently LOL...

"Dear pharmacies gear up your sales by hiring this guy ok" :joy: @Ameera Ali

2hjC73c.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

@Lawyerh I think that JI's father will be less a problem because although he keeps trying to push the marriage between JI and GS, JI and her sister LSI clearly expressed their disagreement. Unlike in SITR, JI acts more in the open. I believe, the biggest obstacles for our OTP will be GS and the ex-girlfriend/Eun Woo's mother, especially if the latter is the daughter of the assemblyman Jang. Moreover, we shouldn't forget LSI's situation... I believe, her divorce will have a huge impact on JI and her family.

• Like 11

15 hours ago, annamchoi said:

my song for JH to JI...

Or dedicate it to GS...

“Please let her have me instead” 

because the woman is willing to go but it’s the sticky situation that’s keeping her from doing so...

it’s a sad song... i would never wish anyone to be in the same boat. 

• Like 5

Even eun woo has great chemistry with JI. they really look as mother and son:wub: we know that ji min loves children. Can't wait to see more of their interactions. I think reason why ji min and hae in has really good chemistry is they are really close on set. You can see by the bts that they have fun and always talk about the scene. They collaborate really well.

This drama just draws you in. I love watching melodramas but i will just watch once and i am okay. This drama is different. I will watch live but can't really understand all the conversations. I will watch it again with sub and it gets more addicting. Now i will watch it again, even the side characters are interesting. Maybe because it has this realistic conversations, no sugar coating, realistic storytelling.Great story so far, great cast, great directing, great ost. This will be my best melodrama if this kind of storytelling continues.

Episode 3 has many saying why can't JI just break up with GS. it is not that easy. We know that JI basically has GS in her adult life. They are already like a married couple, only the wedding/marriage is missing. GS has been a part of her life. It just that GS has been very comfortable and particularly think that they will just end up anyway. And usually in long term relationships, it is seen as the woman really losing a lot if in case they break up. Talk about double standards. GS will only realize what he will be missing once JI is already out of his life. The problem is GS will not let her go. They say if you really love someone, let them go and wish for their happiness. But the kind of person GS is, and knowing it is partly JH responsible for JI's awakening, he will not just seat and watch. As JI's friend said, this will be a nasty war. I really can't wait. Preview is just so intense.

And i am patiently waiting for this. PD ahn pan seok is really my favorite and he has been great in this drama:)

• Like 11
  • Love 3

Awwww ji with eun:wub:Can't wait to see them sharing scenes together it would heart warming and emotional at the same time :wub:

• Like 9

@richelle I agree with your last post. JI couldn't break up with GS so soon for many reasons.

1. As JH entered her life, she realized what she was missing in her couple. For the first time, she started having expectations, although this was unconsciously.  She was definitely disappointed with her boyfriend, when he mentioned the marriage in the car for the first time. He never proposed to her, he just expressed his wish because this marriage would improve his life. It would be less stressful and it would be much more comfortable. Notice the reaction of GS, when she proposed to GS. He criticized her the way she proposed to him: it was so casual and sounded reluctant. His critic reflects his selfishness because he acted the same way before. There was no love and affection in his "proposal". It was also casual and he was only thinking about himself the entire time: a more comfortable life. He didn't need to pick her up so often aso.
  2. On the other hand, JI had never had any expectations from him and he was accustomed to it. That's why he reacted so harshly towards her, when she first got upset with him and later in a different occasion disagreed with him. We can here see the gradual change in JI's behavior as she shows more and more openly her thoughts and emotions. Yet, GS always tries to make her feel guilty (She is described as selfish by GS which he doesn't dislike) but in reality, this is the opposite. She was never selfish, quite the other way around.  See the way he asked her to go to her flat... he wanted sex which infuriated JI as he saw her as a sexual object.
  3. I have noticed that JI was always the one who had to adjust herself with GS and his life. Meeting him at the basketball game f. ex... then when he invites her to come to the pub because the friends asked him to. He gets upset by her refusal. It was as if she had to obey his "order". Actually, he never wanted her there in the first place, he just used her to brag, until his friends asked him to see her.
  4. She still hopes that GS will change as well but he doesn't really. He blames her, when he questions her if they are at a point where they need to work on their relationship. This rhetorical question implies that he doesn't want to work on his relationship, if something must change, then she has to. Even before, he often remarked that she would behave oddly: "What's wrong with you?" /"What's got into you?"

Meeting JH was an eye-opening. She realized that there was something missing in her relationship. Furthermore, she decided to stop acting like an obedient wife and show more her true thoughts and feelings. She was no longer willing to accept everything from GS but started seeing his flaws. But was it enough for a break up? No because so far, JI perceives him as a good guy who did nothing really wrong, like cheating aso. Yet, I doubt that she has realized that he lied to her. She feels terrible every time because he makes her feel guilty: "She is odd and she would behave differently normally."  

• Like 7
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 1

@bebebisous33i agree with all your points. Actually GS has taken JI for granted. Because they are together for a long time, he thinks that JI will always be there. As if all the decisions regarding their relationship will come from him. All JI needs to do is agree and go with the flow. JI thought everything is okay until he meets JH. JH has let her see what she has been missing all along. Along the way she has seen what kind of relationship she really has. She was awakened because of JH. This will really not be good. Once GS knows that JI is falling for JH, i can't imagine how furious he can be. His ego will be hurt as JI will fall to someone as they say has a huge flaw. It is getting interesting. I can see that the writer has improved. Some will say the story is slow but everything is needed for us to understand where JI and JH is coming from. I can't really wait:wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

cr. to @gm4queen One_Spring_Night.jpg The choice of a black and white picture doesn't necessary mean that there will be some unhappy or tragic event. Actually, I consider this picture as quite warm. First, the title is written in red. Red is associated to life and love and it is in the center of the photography. This indicates that love plays a huge part in this drama.

Secondly, the way our protagonists are standing is quite interesting. It was as if the adults were playing hide and seek. The adults are acting like children, while a person is reading in the background. The young man/teenager is not paying attention to them concentrating on his book which actually reflects JH-JI's actual relationship. They meet each other without being noticed by their friends. The teenager/younger man's seriousness also contrasts to their "cheerfulness". 

The way JI is looking reflects JI's curiosity and JH smiling shows that he is already smitten. Although they are separated by the shelves (representing two worlds), you can see that they are trying to find each other in the end: the middle ground.

The picture also underlines the equity and the playfulness in their relationship. Both are standing and have the same size. They might play hide and seek but they don't hide their emotions and thoughts. What caught my attention is that in the couple GS-JI, they are not really communicating to each other in a direct way. GS is quite manipulative with his words, while JH is really direct and honest: he can not accept a friendship with her because he wants more. He tells her right away that he is a single father, while GS often lies to JI and others. He makes sure that people perceive him in a good way, yet he is quite selfish and prideful. 

@richelle I can understand where JI is coming from because honestly, I experienced something similar. Fact is that I broke up with my first boyfriend, when his flaws became more and more obvious, while his friend showed more and more qualities. It was a clean break up and even my ex-boyfriend didn't resent me. And now, I have been married for 21 years!

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Hi all! Late comer here :lol:

been watching this in a marathon.

Here’s my point of view for the first 4 episodes.

somehow i see a lil bit similarities in the storyline with American series, well i compare OSN to One Tree Hill,  well most of you probably don’t know this series :lol:. Long story short, they had this triangle love storyline, and also the “early cheating stages” in the beginning (flirting between two main lead, whereas the female had doubt to take a leap of faith with the male lead that she actually loves) :sweatingbullets:. Two male lead also competed on a basketball court dududu:sweat_smile: the boyfriend in the series also have a superior father who always get/pursue what he wants, and he always treated his girlfriend as sexual partner not “somebody he loves”. The only difference is the culture.

Anyway, so excited how the writer will deliver many of social issues in korean culture that you all have mentioned. And i’ll be cheering for the girls, remind me of power puff girls!! Hahaha:D Have differences and contrast personalities yet they can bond and always support each other. Girl powers for the mother and daughters! :thumbsup: :relieved:

• Like 7

Just because you have been in a relationship for a long time does not automatically mean you are deeply in love.

There are a lot of factors why your relationship carried on for so long. I know. I had been into one. :lol: for JI and GS they are more focused on their jobs and settled into a comfortable set up. 

JI's world was rocked so to speak when she finally met someone who made her feel that passionate feeling she didn't feel with GS. :D

• Like 12

Hi, everyone, I'm enjoying reading all your thoughts. Thank you all for the lively forum!

I'd just Iike to add that JI met JH only about 2 weeks ago so it's just natural for her to give some more thought to breaking up with Gi Seok. Anyway, I really hope that Gi Seok won't take the risk to be Si Hoon financial guarantor for his bank loan.  It would be a very big pressure on JI's family, especially on her! I also think, that GS probably tries to manipulate JI so that's why I'm afraid.

Can anyone de so kind and explain to me, what GS meant when he said to JI "Did I mention where you worked
the last time we met?
" (JI: I'm not sure. I don't remember. GS: I should tell him (Ji Ho) when we meet again and ask to bring you some snacks.) EP 7, at 06:59.

I think it doesn't make any sense - maybe if it would be: when you worked last time, we (GS and JH) met... And this "ask to bring you some snack" thing as well... What snack??? Why? I don't know :-(

It's really important to me because I'm translating the subs from English to Hungarian. Thanks in advance!!!

• Like 7
  • Love 1