Quantcast

I wish we got to see more interactions of JH, his son, and JI in library.  It's so heartbreaking when JI asked what can you do for me, and admitted that she is confused about what's okay and what's crossing the line.  The line is already blurred for me not in a bad way. JI always look forward to JH's texts and calls, while she isn't ready to admit yet.  I wonder what would she do if he went ahead and cross over to her.  :relaxed:  I am happy that JI and JH are communicating well with each other.  GS  continues to be nice, not quite attentive boyfriend.  His behaviors somehow are passive aggressive like getting her vitamins for her stress instead of finding out why she's stressed.  Somehow, I think GS saw JH at the library, but he isn't going to pretend that he didn't see anything. 

I want to know more about youngest sister.  I find that she's very perceptive about her surroundings more than she leads on.  She dislikes the oldest husband.  When JI  asked her she said that sometimes you don't like certain people for no reason. Later she stated, "He doesn't know how to love you."

@richelle  I am voting for road trip.  Woohoo.  Previews are so misleading, don't think they're going anywhere far in awhile. 

• Like 8
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loving your opinion guys and welcoming all the new members keep sharing your thoughts  cr(macaron8841 twitter) Me while waiting for new previews and episode  cr DaumC  

CR -masterpiece twitter

Hi All,   Thank you for your posts, comments, and thoughts. I am always delighted reading them all, so insightful as well.   I just got carried away having watched the bright and s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

Why did I just realise this now!

Not once did GS say he wanted to get married with JI because he loves her, it's always "we've have to because we have been together for a long time". I mean granted they have been in long relationship but LOVE should be there. I mean wanting to spent the rest of your life with someone just because you've been with them for a long time is the worse reason to settle with someone. I don't have strong feelings about marriage, and I'm one of those people that don't see a reason to be married to live a good life with someone you love. I know in my country de facto laws are in place for people who do that, which offer the same rights as a married couple. 

Yeah that's the only reason he has given so far,I am not painting him as a bad guy but he is something in between lol. when in 1st episode his father mentioned about him meeting with jang family daughter(?)even though he said he will sort it out I believe if you have totally made up in your mind that she is the only one your answer should be clear and tbh at this moment all the characters here including jung in and jiho are in some sort of confusion leading to denial.Giseok thinking is there any need to work on marriage or their relationship we can go living on as we are,jiho knowing what his feeling were from the start accepting her friendship offer and Jung in knowing deep down her feelings have changed but is she willing to take risk of leaving a long term loveless rel and the consequences  that she has to deal with it when she will make a move toward Jiho as for him i believe he will be there for her

• Like 8

ccmplications starts if and ever JH and JI pursues thier friendship to the next level.

I hope they will both clear out things first..formally call it quits with GS! JH on the issue of his being  single Dad.I feel that both needs to resolves issues with themselves and the people around them in this way, both can forego with thier feelings for each other without being worried over what the public  will say. 

As Jae In said that her unnie is unstoppable when she sets on something she wants to do not even her family can stop her.now, if indeed her feelings for  JH deepens..which we all know are starting then and then a mere friendship becomes love  

HaeIn Ig update..

cr @holyheain IG

• Like 9

As I was just thinking of jiho and Jung in situation(this drama does make you to do so :rolleyes:)a bit of it reminded me of the emotions that Francesca and Robert were going through in movie "The bridges of Madison county"(I love this movie and cried so much,as a result I watched few clips today)and this particular quote -"This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime"describes the moment.If anyone here has seen this movie will understand what I am trying to say.

P.s Those who haven't watched the movie i would suggest you guys to watch it :D

• Like 9

Maybe it's the difference in their culture but crazy how some Koreans sympathize with GS merely because he is the long-time bf. So you should marry that person just because he is your long-time partner even you were never that deeply in love in the first place?! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9
33 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Maybe it's the difference in their culture but crazy how some Koreans sympathize with GS merely because he is the long-time bf. So you should marry that person just because he is your long-time partner even you were never that deeply in love in the first place?! :sweatingbullets:

I think it is culture.  That is why cheating is also resurface in the conversation and this has also cause JI confusion.  As she find herself in the verge of cheating.

If me, if no love found... break up.  Cos i find it will be painful in future after marriage with not enough love.

Tonight V live at 7pm!

Credit to author

• Like 8
1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

I think it is culture.  That is why cheating is also resurface in the conversation and this has also cause JI confusion.  As she find herself in the verge of cheating.

If me, if no love found... break up.  Cos i find it will be painful in future after marriage with not enough love.

@tok-soompi I agree with you that marriage without love   and trust definitely wont work at all.might as well call it quits! 

and before JI commits cheating, talk things through with GS, let go of a relationship that doesnt  have love anymore.

I wonder if the daughter who's GS dad want him to meet of the assemblyman will  re surface .

and Eun's mom? will she ever show up?

• Like 8

99A685445CEF5D8C02?original

:heartbreak:

Damn their expressions 

tumblr_psb1hylh301we1ub0_1280.gifv

And this jung in was trying so hard not to breakdown!

CR -daumc(thanku to them for the gifs)

@annamchoi if gs dad again mentions about meeting assemblyman in coming episode may be we will see them

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

@Pmyonly keep on popping in my mind about the possibility of what @bebebisous33 said maybe just maybe the Mom is the daughter of assemblyman jang whos pregnancy with cannot be accepted because of thier famiy's stature.Assemblyman Jang decided to let his daughter live somwhere else.to avoid humiliation.

and the GIFS you shared, we can feel that JI is regretting what she said to JH. :(

• Like 7
24 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@Pmyonly keep on popping in my mind about the possibility of what @bebebisous33 said maybe just maybe the Mom is the daughter of assemblyman jang whos pregnancy with cannot be accepted because of thier famiy's stature.Assemblyman Jang decided to let his daughter live somwhere else.to avoid humiliation.

and the GIFS you shared, we can feel that JI is regretting what she said to JH. :(

I'm starting to think this way too:rolleyes:. If this is the case, then GS dad can kiss goodbye to his plans lol. There is no way on earth he will accept an arranged marriage meeting lol:D. But one thing I don't like about this theory is, if it's true then ES will be in the middle of this fight. I mean the assemblyman or the mother can change their minds and would want to have joint custody of ES. 

That scene was shot beautifully. We can feel that she is on the edge of crying. And poor JH, he has fallen way too deep for her. Hopefully, JI makes her choice soon because I can't bear to watch JH getting his feelings hurt. 

• Like 10

My heart hurts for Ji-Ho, he finally found someone he wants to love but she just happens to be someone he can't love openly. I'm really frustrated with Jung-in's because she really isn't acting true to her character. Am I the only one frustrated? Just like what Ji-Ho said to his friend, that she said she doesn't like lying but all she does is lie to him. She's breaking his heart so bad! I just hope Jung-in stop acting so wishy washy, take a hold of her feelings and figure out what exactly she wants then she can break it off with her bf so she can stop torturing herself, Giseok, and Ji-Ho. But truly, this director know how to make things so achingly beautiful, so sad yet so beautiful. I hope the day Jung-in finally sets her heart on Ji-Ho that she never lets him go, just like how her sister described her to be. 

• Like 12

I don't think JI is really lying to herself. She is just insecure and afraid. Her relationship with GS was never something special, although they were in a relationship, both of them had their own space, she was an individual with some sort of boyfriend. It doesn't seem like they kiss much or tell each other how much they like each other.

GS co worker saying that they already look like an aged married couple is actually more true that it seems. JI lives in a comfort zone, somewhere where she doesn't need to excel, she just lives her life without any worries. She is her own boss, she can meet her friends and even drink all night without worries.

But suddenly a guy enters her life that totally throws her off balance, suddenly she realizes there is another way of affection. In one scene she also said that JH is able to make her unwisely choose her words. That's a big step.

JI is confused by herself, so how can she be true to JH, if she currently lies even to herself. 

4 hours ago, annamchoi said:

and Eun's mom? will she ever show up?

I am pretty sure she will, since they keep talking about her aswell. It would affect the story so much and I don't think the writers would miss such an opportunity. She will show up at one point and create another whole bunch of problems.

Especially if JI and Eun-U already managed to create a connection.

Youpiiiiii !

We found the song :grin:

I think this PD has a " team" actors...his " favorite team "

as actress who plays MIL; or the one who plays Jae-In

actor who always plays the chief hahaha, the one who plays Ji sook's dad....

I think now he found one more adherent : his " muse" Jung Hae In !

Like Martin Scorcese with Leonardo Di Caprio et Tim Burton with J.Depp !

Maybe his next project with Jung Hae In and Kang Ha Neul ???!!

• Like 8

JI and JH:wub:

Han Ji Min And Jung Hae In Feel Mixed Emotions In “One Spring Night”

Han Ji Min And Jung Hae In Feel Mixed Emotions In “One Spring Night”

May 30, 2019
by Y. Shin

MBC’s new drama “One Spring Night” has released new stills of Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In!

“One String Night” is a drama about the romance between two ordinary people. It tells the story of librarian Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) who values the life she wants, and pharmacist Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In) who is warm and sweet but has a fiercely competitive side.

In the drama, Lee Jung In has mixed feelings about the idea of marrying her long-time boyfriend Kwon Gi Seok (played by Kim Jun Han), and is faced with further dilemma when she befriends Yoo Ji Ho, a single father who is direct with his emotions.

han-ji-min-jung-hae-in-4.jpg

In the released stills, Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min sit in a car together, surrounded by an unusual mood of conflict. In one photo, Jung Hae In suddenly steps out of his car, his grave expression revealing his mixed emotions. Han Ji Min is left in the car by herself, and she closes her eyes as if to hold back tears. The emotionally charged photos have piqued viewers’ curiosity, leading them to wonder what exactly happened between the couple.

jung-hae-in-01.jpghan-ji-min-01.jpg

A source from “One Spring Night” stated, “In today’s broadcast, Lee Jung In and Yoo Ji Ho will reveal their innermost feelings more directly. Please look forward to seeing how the couple’s relationship will change.”

“One Spring Night” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8:55 p.m. KST.

Waiting for episode 4:wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is JH's feelings about GS.  He struggled with interaction with GS in pharmacy, because I think he really likes to lead a straight forward life and listening to GS talk about his relationship with JI makes him really uncomfortable.  He can't be honest because JI is not being honest with GS, but I think he really hates doing this.  The whole team will feel sorry for KS if she breaks up with him and openly dates JH.  JH may even  feel he needs to drop off team since GS will be seen as injured party.

Edited by INJINFAN
poor sentence structure
  • Like 10
  • Insightful 1

Hi everyone! 

My favorite part in the previous episode was the dialogue where JI admitted that she didn't know what was "crossing the line".  It's so real, because it's ok to be unsure and to doubt about your feelings. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤