Quantcast

His heart... (extract from @annamchoipost)

JH:  Just once...  really just for one time

If I do whatever I want...I mean If I follow my heart , will I be punished for it?

:wub:

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

I need subs!!  Making film

Spoiler

Credit all the above to author

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Watching her sis leave pretty much smashed the truth in his face. 
Good, guys only learn if they get hit by the truth. Finally he realizes that is a more serious problem in the room that can't be solved by some vitamins.

GS needs to figure out that the problems with their relationship is due to the fact that he thinks he can put a bandaid (or some vitamins) on the problem instead of really working to resolve it.  He's just doing what he thinks instead of listening to what she needs.  That is important in every relationship, not just romantic ones--if he isn't paying real attention to the other person, neither one of them is ever gonna be happy.

I'm gonna say it again (because I just can't help it):  I have a bad feeling about GS.

• Like 12

@thistleOh, GS is a bad guy, that was never a question. Guys see through other guys. JH also did that with his eyes quite often. Pretty much at the first meeting. 

The vitamins were really so, gosh. When he asked her if they are at a point where they need to work on the relationship, I only thought: "Bro.. You are already pass that point". 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Just finished episode 3.

My heartbeat skip a bit when JI ask JH what he can do for her?

Gosh! She should not ask, coz I'm 100% sure JH will do everything. :wub: 

This man deserves to be loved! :blush:

viewimage.php?id=3eadc22febd536af69b7c2&

I can't wait for tonight's episode. 

For now, sharing the lyrics of No Direction. 

When we look back on these days
When the stories are
all that remain
Will we be more
than the voices in our heads
What will we spend on regret
How far will we go to forget
Baby it’s too soon to tell
where the story will end

Where do we go from here
Are we dreamers
without a direction
Taking a chance
even if we get knocked
to the ground
Is it enough to believe
Is it enough to surrender
It’s just the beginning
We can’t turn our backs
on this now

I’m not a stranger to pain
Been hurt but I learned my lesson
Let’s go the distance
‘cause baby I’m all in
I’m not afraid of the future
Won’t be held down by the past
I need to know
if you’re with me now at last

Where do we go from here
Are we dreamers
without a direction
Taking a chance
even if we get knocked
to the ground
Is it enough to believe
It’s just the beginning
We can’t turn our backs
on this now

Where do we go from here
Are we dreamers
without a direction
Taking a chance
even if we get knocked
to the ground
Is it enough to believe
It’s just the beginning
We can’t turn our backs
on this now

Where do we go
Where do we go from here
Where do we go from here
Where do we go from here

Edited by Chellsee
added gif
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

This episode made my thoughts clear that the only reason Giseok wants to get married is - we should do it as we have been dating for long(he mentions again in episode 6 too :sweatingbullets:)not a single time he said I love her that's why I want her in my life(if he has shown even for once how much he loves her then I would have thought he doesn't deserve Jung in cold behavior)

Why did I just realise this now!

Not once did GS say he wanted to get married with JI because he loves her, it's always "we've have to because we have been together for a long time". I mean granted they have been in long relationship but LOVE should be there. I mean wanting to spent the rest of your life with someone just because you've been with them for a long time is the worse reason to settle with someone. I don't have strong feelings about marriage, and I'm one of those people that don't see a reason to be married to live a good life with someone you love. I know in my country de facto laws are in place for people who do that, which offer the same rights as a married couple. 

• Like 13

One thing i clearly remember from the episode teaser tonight. Jae In said, everything that JI wants she gets and nothing even her family can stop her. So once she is set on wanting JH, nobody even GS can do anything to stop her. And i think that will start tonight. Goodness i can't concentrate on my work hahaha. It is all JI and JH on my end. Are they going somewhere when they look at each other in the car? Don't make this as pots and pans scene PDnim(SLA). I will not forgive you the second time lol

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

I wish we got to see more interactions of JH, his son, and JI in library.  It's so heartbreaking when JI asked what can you do for me, and admitted that she is confused about what's okay and what's crossing the line.  The line is already blurred for me not in a bad way. JI always look forward to JH's texts and calls, while she isn't ready to admit yet.  I wonder what would she do if he went ahead and cross over to her.  :relaxed:  I am happy that JI and JH are communicating well with each other.  GS  continues to be nice, not quite attentive boyfriend.  His behaviors somehow are passive aggressive like getting her vitamins for her stress instead of finding out why she's stressed.  Somehow, I think GS saw JH at the library, but he isn't going to pretend that he didn't see anything. 

I want to know more about youngest sister.  I find that she's very perceptive about her surroundings more than she leads on.  She dislikes the oldest husband.  When JI  asked her she said that sometimes you don't like certain people for no reason. Later she stated, "He doesn't know how to love you."

@richelle  I am voting for road trip.  Woohoo.  Previews are so misleading, don't think they're going anywhere far in awhile. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

Why did I just realise this now!

Not once did GS say he wanted to get married with JI because he loves her, it's always "we've have to because we have been together for a long time". I mean granted they have been in long relationship but LOVE should be there. I mean wanting to spent the rest of your life with someone just because you've been with them for a long time is the worse reason to settle with someone. I don't have strong feelings about marriage, and I'm one of those people that don't see a reason to be married to live a good life with someone you love. I know in my country de facto laws are in place for people who do that, which offer the same rights as a married couple. 

Yeah that's the only reason he has given so far,I am not painting him as a bad guy but he is something in between lol. when in 1st episode his father mentioned about him meeting with jang family daughter(?)even though he said he will sort it out I believe if you have totally made up in your mind that she is the only one your answer should be clear and tbh at this moment all the characters here including jung in and jiho are in some sort of confusion leading to denial.Giseok thinking is there any need to work on marriage or their relationship we can go living on as we are,jiho knowing what his feeling were from the start accepting her friendship offer and Jung in knowing deep down her feelings have changed but is she willing to take risk of leaving a long term loveless rel and the consequences  that she has to deal with it when she will make a move toward Jiho as for him i believe he will be there for her

• Like 9

ccmplications starts if and ever JH and JI pursues thier friendship to the next level.

I hope they will both clear out things first..formally call it quits with GS! JH on the issue of his being  single Dad.I feel that both needs to resolves issues with themselves and the people around them in this way, both can forego with thier feelings for each other without being worried over what the public  will say. 

As Jae In said that her unnie is unstoppable when she sets on something she wants to do not even her family can stop her.now, if indeed her feelings for  JH deepens..which we all know are starting then and then a mere friendship becomes love  

HaeIn Ig update..

cr @holyheain IG

• Like 10

As I was just thinking of jiho and Jung in situation(this drama does make you to do so :rolleyes:)a bit of it reminded me of the emotions that Francesca and Robert were going through in movie "The bridges of Madison county"(I love this movie and cried so much,as a result I watched few clips today)and this particular quote -"This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime"describes the moment.If anyone here has seen this movie will understand what I am trying to say.

P.s Those who haven't watched the movie i would suggest you guys to watch it :D

• Like 10

Maybe it's the difference in their culture but crazy how some Koreans sympathize with GS merely because he is the long-time bf. So you should marry that person just because he is your long-time partner even you were never that deeply in love in the first place?! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Maybe it's the difference in their culture but crazy how some Koreans sympathize with GS merely because he is the long-time bf. So you should marry that person just because he is your long-time partner even you were never that deeply in love in the first place?! :sweatingbullets:

I think it is culture.  That is why cheating is also resurface in the conversation and this has also cause JI confusion.  As she find herself in the verge of cheating.

If me, if no love found... break up.  Cos i find it will be painful in future after marriage with not enough love.

Tonight V live at 7pm!

Credit to author

• Like 10

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

I think it is culture.  That is why cheating is also resurface in the conversation and this has also cause JI confusion.  As she find herself in the verge of cheating.

If me, if no love found... break up.  Cos i find it will be painful in future after marriage with not enough love.

@tok-soompi I agree with you that marriage without love   and trust definitely wont work at all.might as well call it quits! 

and before JI commits cheating, talk things through with GS, let go of a relationship that doesnt  have love anymore.

I wonder if the daughter who's GS dad want him to meet of the assemblyman will  re surface .

and Eun's mom? will she ever show up?

• Like 9

99A685445CEF5D8C02?original

:heartbreak:

Damn their expressions 

tumblr_psb1hylh301we1ub0_1280.gifv

And this jung in was trying so hard not to breakdown!

CR -daumc(thanku to them for the gifs)

@annamchoi if gs dad again mentions about meeting assemblyman in coming episode may be we will see them

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

@Pmyonly keep on popping in my mind about the possibility of what @bebebisous33 said maybe just maybe the Mom is the daughter of assemblyman jang whos pregnancy with cannot be accepted because of thier famiy's stature.Assemblyman Jang decided to let his daughter live somwhere else.to avoid humiliation.

and the GIFS you shared, we can feel that JI is regretting what she said to JH. :(

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@Pmyonly keep on popping in my mind about the possibility of what @bebebisous33 said maybe just maybe the Mom is the daughter of assemblyman jang whos pregnancy with cannot be accepted because of thier famiy's stature.Assemblyman Jang decided to let his daughter live somwhere else.to avoid humiliation.

and the GIFS you shared, we can feel that JI is regretting what she said to JH. :(

I'm starting to think this way too:rolleyes:. If this is the case, then GS dad can kiss goodbye to his plans lol. There is no way on earth he will accept an arranged marriage meeting lol:D. But one thing I don't like about this theory is, if it's true then ES will be in the middle of this fight. I mean the assemblyman or the mother can change their minds and would want to have joint custody of ES. 

That scene was shot beautifully. We can feel that she is on the edge of crying. And poor JH, he has fallen way too deep for her. Hopefully, JI makes her choice soon because I can't bear to watch JH getting his feelings hurt. 

• Like 10

My heart hurts for Ji-Ho, he finally found someone he wants to love but she just happens to be someone he can't love openly. I'm really frustrated with Jung-in's because she really isn't acting true to her character. Am I the only one frustrated? Just like what Ji-Ho said to his friend, that she said she doesn't like lying but all she does is lie to him. She's breaking his heart so bad! I just hope Jung-in stop acting so wishy washy, take a hold of her feelings and figure out what exactly she wants then she can break it off with her bf so she can stop torturing herself, Giseok, and Ji-Ho. But truly, this director know how to make things so achingly beautiful, so sad yet so beautiful. I hope the day Jung-in finally sets her heart on Ji-Ho that she never lets him go, just like how her sister described her to be. 

• Like 13

a relationship falling apart...another blossoming!

and whatever each way, someone bound to be happy and hurt.

• Like 10