[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

oh my goodness...guys don't give up just because of one so called thumb kiss!! We have plenty more episodes left and I'm sure there will be more kiss and real kiss will be shown to us..LOL (crossed finger) But...if they still show us this kind of kiss, I'm gonna burn TVN :D

Let's pray they will show us good passionate kiss..:wub:

So funny how we discussed about the thumb kiss for a week!! I can't imagine what will happen to this thread and HPL fans out there if KJW and PMY show us their true "talent" in kissing..LOL

• Like 10

hope i am not too late for the party... been out since.. i don't know when... that i even forgot my PW to log in! hahahah! had to recover just to join in this fun..!

certainly agree...! when i saw KJW as lead... i said.. oh finally...! 

PMY is such a pretty visual and so funny too! though i wish they would avoid some cliche lines and acting for her...can't help but to still see the Secretary (on what's wrong drama...) in her here. 

just watched their presscon with English subbed. looks like KJW was asked about the "matured romance" - he replied though that the one when he said to her "let's kill this scene" has not come up yet.. so we can hold on to our seats and maybe that debatable thumb kissing is just the beginning. PMY can carry out a proper kissing scene so i am sure he wont fail her.

marathon-ed the entire 6 episodes in 2 days... smiled last night dreaming of the next scenes to come... 

here to stay! "followed button" clicked.

p.s.

Anneyeong! yes... i love that scene... i love his voice on that and the intensity of the look. looks to me they are ready for a passionate kiss just looking like that! :wub:

Spoiler

p.p.s

when they called the missing kid as "Min Ho"... so impress how courageous PMY is... shove your hair over your shoulder while you flip it out! you rock girl! :P:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Ergh that's all the comments? I didn't bother rewatching it even after all these. So no news this week except for the thumb?

I was actually more surprised how much bigger his hands were compared to PMY's?  He looks tall yet delicate on screen that I didn't imagine his hands to be so masculine.

There's at least another 2 actors I noticed. They are both tall both slim. But they had fine delicate hands. Very good skin. Good nails- with obvious manicure done- no veins. Small- ish forearms no muscle tone. It was kind of a turn off actually.

Then I suddenly realized, is it because he was always a 2nd lead that I have not seen him holding hands before. Have I seen him kissing before? I don't really follow his dramas.

You know what was memorable? The child actor. How old is that kid? Did you see him practising falling on the mat? Is he even 6 years old? How good is he?

I swear I haven't seen a single bad child actor in like forever. They are always good, cry beautifully, have such beautiful emotions in their eyes and memorize complicated lines. And when they cry when they are acting? Omg. I wince hearing them or rather the writer making them scream like that.

There is only ONE bad actor in this drama. And they have been the bane of my Kdrama watching. I have just picked up Doctor Prisoner. And again there is also another bad actor. Why do- ok I know why- do they always cast them and spoil an otherwise stellar casting.

There. Nothing about what has been the theme this week. Unless someone can tell me if KJW has his nails manicured? 

Its not a joking matter. There was another actor once. They are all the same height. 180 to 185cm. Nice built and all but when the kissing came and they showed his hands? Nails were really short or bitten. He had terrible skin. And the female lead was just as bad. She was young but obviously didn't moisturize or go for spa treatments. It was set in winter so maybe that was why. Her skin was terrible. You could see all the dry, shiny skin. Cracked looking knuckles.

Ergh.

So there you go. Something new to the discussion. Actors who look after their looks for close up scenes.

And child acting in Kdramas. I love this kid. His hair? Not so much. Can't work out the concept though. A bowl cut is a bowl cut. My sister had it. But his requires perming. So why? Won't he be cuter with a short side and longer top? Or did the stylist want to make him younger? Even at his young age? Lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

5cc8b447c973b730309311.gif?download

when a guy learn he lost to a real lion not a billboard :mrgreen::joy: 10 ways to win a fangirl heart  5cc8c6cc3b624039235673.gif?download

# 1 - Protect her like real boyfriend 5cc8c6a5a507f766592666.gif?download

Spoiler

5cc8b94984160347349223.gif?download

# 2 - Make her smile 5cc8c6797f260612183371.gif?download

Spoiler

5cc8b6c77eca4239469962.gif?download

# 3 - Let up the fire  5cc8c43c7deac498092139.gif?download

Spoiler

15566597561556659749.gif

# 4 - Make sure she warm  5cc8c4c5b4be9236134132.gif?download

5cc8b85e70c3b853953320.gif?download

# 5 -  Perfect the scarf un tangled skill   5cc8c6468ee63692233089.gif?download 

Spoiler

5cc8b72915377511598876.gif?download

# 6 - Listen to every words 5cc8c60e4f42c509827031.gif?download

Spoiler

15566593791556659370.gif

# 7 -  Notice the little thing about her 5cc8c508d9088175097174.gif?download

Spoiler

5cc8baecb919c008619660.gif?download

# 8 -  Allows  her to win  5cc8c5d6a8066635979375.gif?download

Spoiler

5cc8b8014e5dc417868419.gif?download

# 9 -  Crawl to her personal space 5cc8c5a5179c4003002584.gif?download

5cc8ba657d9af287383883.gif?download

# 10 - Learn about her favourite thing 5cc8c54fda737306666803.gif?download

Spoiler

5cc8b9fce9036462856754.gif?download

* That how some end in the zone friend, someone end with the girl  @Lawyerh & @Sejabin  :kiss_wink::joy: My count down to Wednesday :smirk:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

Kim Jae Wook Can’t Take His Eyes Off Park Min Young On “Her Private Life”

Kim Jae Wook Can’t Take His Eyes Off Park Min Young On “Her Private Life”

May 1, 2019
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Her Private Life” has unveiled a sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

On April 30, the drama released new stills of Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook) completing his transformation into Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young)’s biggest fan.

Spoiler

Ryan Gold previously took his first steps towards becoming the ultimate Sung Duk Mi fan by joining her Si An fansite and going undercover to learn more about her. He also ended last week’s episode by catching her off guard with an unexpected kiss.

The newly released stills show Ryan Gold taking things a step further by watching Sung Duk Mi  in person. Sung Duk Mi is in full fangirl mode, dressed in all black and wielding a heavy camera as she wears a mask to hide her identity. Ryan Gold is so caught up in watching Sung Duk Mi from afar that he barely notices that time is passing by.

Meanwhile, Sung Duk Mi looks shocked by something as she covers her mouth with one hand in surprise, piquing viewers’ curiosity about what might have surprised her.

Kim-Jae-Wook-Park-Min-Young7.jpg

Credit Soompi

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

While waiting for the drama to release the OST, I’ve copied the lyrics (I hope this is fine). It’s just so beautiful and perfect for our couple. I feel like Deok Mi is really singing this song to Ryan :wub:

Maybe

Tell me anything. I will listen.

The story that was abandoned somewhere in your memories.

The story from a corner of your heart.

I will lend it for you. Lean on my shoulder.

If you want to cry, you can cry.

Just like a little child.

Love is...Maybe.

Perhaps, perhaps it is love.

You that embraced me.

My heart says, fluttering a little.

That I miss you.

My heart says. So maybe.

Maybe you love me. You love me (2)

Maybe I love you. I love you (2)

Credit: viki vid

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

There is only ONE bad actor in this drama. And they have been the bane of my Kdrama watching. I have just picked up Doctor Prisoner. And again there is also another bad actor. Why do- ok I know why- do they always cast them and spoil an otherwise stellar casting.

There. Nothing about what has been the theme this week. Unless someone can tell me if KJW has his nails manicured? 

Its not a joking matter. There was another actor once. They are all the same height. 180 to 185cm. Nice built and all but when the kissing came and they showed his hands? Nails were really short or bitten. He had terrible skin. And the female lead was just as bad. She was young but obviously didn't moisturize or go for spa treatments. It was set in winter so maybe that was why. Her skin was terrible. You could see all the dry, shiny skin. Cracked looking knuckles.

Names please. I'm really curious....

7 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

just watched their presscon with English subbed. looks like KJW was asked about the "matured romance" - he replied though that the one when he said to her "let's kill this scene" has not come up yet.. so we can hold on to our seats and maybe that debatable thumb kissing is just the beginning.

Actually, that "let's kill it" scene had been shown. PMY later on said that it is in ep.6.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Can't. I would start a fanwar. Just think of any drama, pick a pretty wooden face with flat intonations or rather NO change in tone. Then you would find the actor concern. And even more obvious clue- flat expressions no changes when they are upset, worried, happy, sad, teasing, serious, not serious, playful. Then go to Asianwiki and look up the cast members profiles.

In order to be NOT OTT I just want to ask, why is it it's the male actor's hands that are always super red in some scenes. Especially when it's cold. But the female leads are always ok.

Adding onto that, is PMY having hair extensions? 

I am going back to Doctor Prisoner. That is one stressful drama and I seriously want to recommend it to all doctors just for a laugh. I can't recommend this drama to people at work. I can't recommend this rom com to people at work, too embarrassing. But Doctor Prisoner would make them go " whoa, work politics and publishing research papers is NOTHING compared to this." Even screaming bosses and idiotic and lame and lazy colleagues don't compare.

I am still wondering how if the museum is set way out of nowhere and there are perpetually 5 staff, who in the world opens the exhibitions. Or does the guided tours or basically mans the gallery. You know... since it has to make a profit and all. There's just not enough work. After all an exhibitions has to last at least 2 weeks or 1 month. And there has to be some permanent exhibits right? Or is it a gallery with a high turnover. The actual business part of this drama confuses me.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

11 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Im jumping in the kiss debate too  :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

even in the BTS Im like ?! is that how they film the kiss scenes ?

Dont you dare scar me for life

I've watched that scene over and over and still ??? I guess I will never know the answer and thus demand a better scene to ease my confusion. He can do wonders with just the thumb so why not ?

I think most of us Are not doubting PMY and KJW. The more I see the BTS the more I am convinced RG (not KJW) gave the fake kiss. 

This will be revealed in 12 hours. Can’t wait! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Kim Mee Kyung, who plays Deok Mi's mom, posted these on her Insta. Mom with her son-in-law! :D (At least in the preview it seems that's where she wants it to go, hehe.)

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

OMO! 50 shades of Gold, indeed. :lol:

OMO OMO I literally stopped breathing for five seconds. HOLY CRAP - this show is going to be the death of me with all the chemistry shooting around. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4