[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

15592338851559233829.gif

@cenching & @annie1234 @jeonghyang  Poor DM , why lion  take her to this section from the store only  :joy: She could have 

5cf00a5245f48333526589.gif?download

Or buy snack when she watch her idol 

5cf009d5c9b3c817808251.gif?download

ps : @cenching now I know why me & lion wouldn’t work :joy: I like my idol to do there shopping shirtless :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

23 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I saw him quite a lot in dramas but forget which ones.

That’s why they shot him from the foot and back first before revealing his face. Even their reunion got Ha Sung Woon background soundtrack just like LaBit :joy:

Director Eom and her OH MY GOD

NO! Don't tell me!  I'm still waiting on English Subs!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching & @annie1234 @jeonghyang  Poor DM , why lion  take her to this section from the store only  :joy: She could have 

Or buy Snake when she watch her idol url

ps : @cenching now I know why me & lion wouldn’t work :joy: I like my idol to do there shopping shirtless :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

OMO buy snake? I’d rather stay with Lion and his paints rather than dealing with Snake :joy:

As for Deok Mi, she doesn’t need anything anymore as long as she is with Lion. She really is one hungry bunny:tounge_xd:

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, lighthearted said:

KJW ❤️ PMY, thank you for walking us through a wonderful love ballad. I haven't seen such a good work for a long time. Great surprise!

This is so beautiful. I like the way you said this!

Me @lighthearted:

Image result for real housewives of atlanta gifs

"Omg. You're so good with words. You said what I wanted to said! Good job!"

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Usually i found HPL's raw video by googling around 1 hour after its finished aired. But not today. Make me wonder how the sites usually get the raw video. Please enlighten me guys, bcos im making non-evidence based theories here:

(1) Do they do screen recording while its airing? Or (2) does TVN (or staff) give them the video file?

When streaming, I did notice several parts of epi 16 were lagged (not sync with the audio). Rendering problem? (I do think my connection was good enough; but i might be wrong).

If my 2nd guess is right, they might be re-render the file, so now I haven't been able to find the raw one. 

*Just stupid theories im thinking rite now bcos unable to sleep. Please do correct me, guys!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, tnl34 said:

Happy for our couple but busy crying... I’ll be back when I finish watching ep 16 with sub. I don’t know what to do with my life anymore... 

me im going to watch again starting from first episode...  before i could get over... nothing is over until its over...

• Like 6

@jeonghyang,thanks for the mention

And kudos to all the recappers ..your effort is highly appreciated. There is nothing more I can say to qualify this drama that you have not all used , but all I can say is  "Beautiful". I had tears in my eyes while reading the recaps and this drama made it the first time in a long time that I don't cringe at all the lovey dovey going on in the drama......a standing ovation to all the cast and crew.

This drama has taught us that love is a beautiful thing ,that its patient ,peaceful ,not jealous or envious .....its has shown that love is everything good on this earth. It has also shown us that no matter who you are or what your past is ,you can also find a love that will be all yours .....wow. It has been an amazing journey with you all and I won't trade it for anything ,like someone mentioned above ,"let's not cry cos it has come to an end but we should all smile cos it happened and we are all here to savour it". This type of love story comes along once in a blue moon and I am glad we are all here to enjoy it.

I wish the cast and crew can read all our comments on this thread and know that they are all appreciated and in case they are reading ....I want to say a very big thank you to them for giving us a beautiful love story that will stay with us for a very long time.

I was lucky to be able to share this beautiful drama with my colleagues at work and they can't all wait for the last episodes (lucky me). Thank you all once again and I pray we all find our own Ryan Gold that will look at us and cherishus the way KJW looks at PMY....like she is the best thing since chocolate cake....hahaha

Oh !!! And that proposal is everything a woman can hope to hear from her beloved ....it was so sincere ,beautiful and emotional, even without the ring and bending of knees ,it was perfect... Whoever wrote those words deserves an award.

Newsflash: KJW is a revelation and PMY is gorgeous... If they should decide to get married in real life (I don't want to use date cos they already dated in this drama...hehehe) I will be the happiest of fangirl( my very first time shipping a kdrama couple).:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 14