[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Shin Hye Sun Blows Everyone Away With Her Ballet Skills In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun Blows Everyone Away With Her Ballet Skills In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jul 10, 2019
by J. Lim

Shin Hye Sun will be taking to the stage for her last stage in KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

Spoiler

Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun) expressed her determination to keep angel Dan (played by INFINITE’s L) alive, even if it means she has to give up her own life. Because of this, viewers are nervous that Lee Yeon Seo and Dan’s love story will be as tragic as the one in “Giselle,” the ballet she is preparing for. Giselle tried to keep Albrecht alive even after death, and many are curious to see whether Lee Yeon Seo will meet a similar fate.

The new stills released show Lee Yeon Seo in the middle of the ballet. She wears a white dress in the center of the stage, and the set is beautiful and plaintive. Shin Hye Sun stuns as Giselle, especially as she is known to have worked extremely hard to hone her ballet skills. Her hard work is set to shine brighter than before in the performance.

Shin-Hye-Sun1.jpg

The production staff stated, “Lee Yeon Seo will be holding her last ‘Giselle’ stage as she dances for Dan. It will be a symbolic stage that shows their love. Shin Hye Sun captivated everyone on set with her dancing and acting skills. Dancers from the Seoul Ballet Theater participated in the stage to create the perfect performance, and there will be lots of see.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337684wpp/shin-hye-sun-blows-everyone-away-with-her-ballet-skills-in-angels-last-mission-love

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Are Adorable And Ship-Worthy In Making Video For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Watch: INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Are Adorable And Ship-Worthy In Making Video For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jul 9, 2019
by R. Jun

In a new making video for KBS’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” INFINITE’s L and Shin Hye Sun go on a fun date and do all the couple things.

They have a picnic, go bike riding, and hang out by the river, where they enjoy the view and take turns leaning in to kiss each other.

Before the picnic, L says to Shin Hye Sun, “If there’s no one to do it with, do it with me.” Shin Hye Sun looks at the staff and says, “He just proposed to me.” L adds, calling Shin Hye Sun by her character name, “Marry me, Yeon Seo.”

In the final scene, L and Shin Hye Sun struggle with the photo booth. Right off the bat, they both announce, “We screwed up,” and have to ask for more money to take another photo. Eventually, the director comes over to help.

At the end, Shin Hye Sun gestures to L’s face and says, “DiCaprio.” L, embarrassed, says, “Stop it.” When she doesn’t stop, he leans in to put a finger to her lips, but she quickly says, “Kim DanCaprio.”

L just says, laughing, “Be quiet.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337608wpp/watch-infinites-l-and-shin-hye-sun-are-adorable-and-ship-worthy-in-making-video-for-angels-last-mission-love

46 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

kbs give rain kiss bts????but they did not give close up ....:blush::heart:

40 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Omo why bts for kiss in the rain not same with my imagination. Too rush and faster :D maybe they are too cold in the rain.

8CF18E09-364B-4999-BD91-A3C6827A20EA.gif

KBS why ,  I cant live without answer , was there a tongue or not :tounge_wink:

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

KBS why ,  I cant live without answer , was there a tongue or not :tounge_wink:

I can safely assure you, there was tongue. There was also the entire mouth in mouth thing I’ll come to discuss in the near future. Not just tongue, but there was tongue sucking as far as I analyzed.

The rain makeout was possibly the best so far in the show. Not was it passionate but the bed makeout was lead with this. Hence, this is the best.

5 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

KBS cut so many scene.. 

Like the bed scene. There were two bed scenes. Plus after the rain, did they change clothes together or alone? What were they thinking the whole time they were changing? Did they think “Why am I changing if he/she is gonna take it off me in a few seconds anyway?”

1 hour ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Omo why bts for kiss in the rain not same with my imagination. Too rush and faster :D maybe they are too cold in the rain.

usually passionate kiss do in rush as the actor and actress prefer to take in one takes...that why i more sweet kiss.they can be more relax and natural:relaxed:

BTS photos from ALML crew member - there are also pictures of RN's henchman at the building site where Dan confronts her so there might be a fight between the two men (I think the man in the second photo is KMS's stunt double). There is also a picture of the actor playing Hoo holding a bouquet of flowers at the same location so Hoo will be also there and it must have been the actor's last scene.

ZCnHJG7.jpgY5EX4rw.jpgk7iPtmf.jpg

Spoiler

8cjmSXc.jpggft0App.jpgtWx6bHI.jpgepkrG05.jpg8zdcMWq.jpgSFfPRGt.jpg

Gl57nkD.jpg

source: y._.mina

Quoting myself from another thread. My own retranslation of end of Ep 14 spitfire monologue by Yeon-Seo

59:48   안녕하세요 이연서에요
        Hello I'm Lee Yeon-Seo
59:50   나알죠?
        You know me, don't you?

59:53   모를리가없지
        No way you wouldn't know.
59:56   모르면안되지, 그쪽이 나한테한짓을 생각하면
        Would be wrong if you don't know me, considering
        all the (dastardly) deeds you've done to me.

00:00   열일곱에 고아만들어 춤추는사람 눈멀게해
        Made me an orphan at 17 then made a dancer go blind?
00:02   하나뿐인 아저씨까지 데려갔잖아
        You even took away the only ajussi I had.

00:06   심지어 친척이라고 있는사람들은
        On top of all that the so called relatives of mine
        전부다 날죽이지 못해서 안달이났거든요
        all having fits 'cause they can't kill me

00:13   심하다고 생각안해요?
        Don't you think that's a bit much??

00:16   그런데 나, 그거 원망하러 온거아니에요
        But me now, I didn't come here to blame you for all that.

00:19   그남아 그쪽이 나한테 단이보내줘서 나는다 괞찬커든
        At least because you sent to me Dan-ny so I am just fine you see?

00:22   난다 괞찬은데...
        I am just fine but...

00:26   단이한테 그러면안되요
        You can't be doing that to Dan-ny
00:30   성우로 태어나 끔찍하게죽은것도 화가나는데
        As if being born as Sung-Woo and dying a
        horrifying death wasn't enough to make me angry

00:34   걔가 뭘잘못했어요?
        What has he done wrong?
00:35   사랑을 알게하렸다며?
        Said (you wanted him to make me) understand what love is?

00:37   나 단이 사랑해요
        I love Dan-ny
00:39   아니 뭘 얼마나대단한 사랑을 원하는지 모르겠는데!
        Don't know just how lofty a love you were wanting (from me) but!

00:42   김단!
        Kim Dan!
00:43   내가 사랑한다구요!
        I am the one who loves him I said!

00:46   근데...
        But...
00:48   근데 걔가 왜소멸당해야되요??
        But why does he have to go kaput!?

00:53   양심이 있으면 이러면 않되잔아!
        If you have any conscience you can't be doing this, can you?

00:55   이럴순 없잖아!!!
        You can't be doing THIS!!!?

(LYS wipes tears from her left cheek and takes out handkerchief)

01:20   공평한거 좋아하죠?
        You like justice/impartiality/fairness, don't you?
01:24   하날가져가면,... 하날주는거
        Take one,... give one.

01:30   맞죠?
        Right?

(Dan meets Ru-Na scene)

02:39   (LYS kneeling now)

02:59   가져가요 다
        Take it, (take it) all.
03:02   뭐든지
        Whatever it is,
03:06   기쁘게 줄수있어
        I can give it with pleasure (joy)

03:10   (unison w Dan   그사람을) 살릴수만있다면
        ( that person ) if only I can save him.

Reading it like this, it does make one realize just how little Yeon-Seo may have actually changed, but myself knowing too many hurting souls out there just like this character, unable to trust anything like a deity, in fact blaming our misfortunes on the deity and yet sometimes begging in desperation to the same one whom we claim not to exist, now cursing, now pleading.... It's the human condition, and it made me cry again. For me, this writer has somehow done the job of bringing us to ponder the very things that she had set out to do from the beginning.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy gnashing of teeth before the eternal bliss, Chingoos!

I wish I can watch the live stream but I can't. But I am feeling so grateful for this thread , I mean for all the beautiful Chingoos on this thread, and whatever happens, this drama will long be remembered for all the crazy :crazy:beautiful artwork and thoughts and laughter you freely shared with everyone - so thank you ALL. TOo many to name you all, but you know who you are.:wub:

Thank you to Kim Myung-Soo and Shin Hye-Sun. 김명수 & 신혜선shine

I've updated the 1st page top with the DanYeon-SooSun shipper thread link. If anyone wants to highlight anything else there, please let me know. And I think the list of all the OST's should also go there, so just post your best favorite listing and I'll make sure it ends up in a visible place so future visitors won't have to wade thru all 300+ pages to find something. Lov'ya all. Happy 본방사수 - livestream/original broadcast viewing and thanks to all the subbers and giffers!!

tumblr_puf84mA6u71valxs7o1_1280.gif&key=

ALM:L 화이팅!!!!

Attention people!!!

Who ever has a Twitter account please come help spread the luv and tweet the below as many times as you can. Thanks!

P.s. no videos or pictures allowed.

AngelsLastMissionLove
단하나의사랑
#ThankYouSooSun
#수선커플고마워

Archived