[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Shin Hye Sun Blows Everyone Away With Her Ballet Skills In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun Blows Everyone Away With Her Ballet Skills In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jul 10, 2019
by J. Lim

Shin Hye Sun will be taking to the stage for her last stage in KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

Spoiler

Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun) expressed her determination to keep angel Dan (played by INFINITE’s L) alive, even if it means she has to give up her own life. Because of this, viewers are nervous that Lee Yeon Seo and Dan’s love story will be as tragic as the one in “Giselle,” the ballet she is preparing for. Giselle tried to keep Albrecht alive even after death, and many are curious to see whether Lee Yeon Seo will meet a similar fate.

The new stills released show Lee Yeon Seo in the middle of the ballet. She wears a white dress in the center of the stage, and the set is beautiful and plaintive. Shin Hye Sun stuns as Giselle, especially as she is known to have worked extremely hard to hone her ballet skills. Her hard work is set to shine brighter than before in the performance.

Shin-Hye-Sun1.jpg

The production staff stated, “Lee Yeon Seo will be holding her last ‘Giselle’ stage as she dances for Dan. It will be a symbolic stage that shows their love. Shin Hye Sun captivated everyone on set with her dancing and acting skills. Dancers from the Seoul Ballet Theater participated in the stage to create the perfect performance, and there will be lots of see.”

The upcoming episode of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is set to air on July 10 at 10 p.m. KST

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337684wpp/shin-hye-sun-blows-everyone-away-with-her-ballet-skills-in-angels-last-mission-love

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Me everytime Chai sings "It's alright, it's alright"...

*Honestly, I'm not alright because I wanted to see more episodes of our DanYeon couple!* :tears:

BTW, WHAT NEW ASIAN DRAMAS ARE Y'ALL PLANNING TO WATCH AFTER ALML?! 

I'm planning to watch "Hotel Del Luna" with IU and Yeo Jin Goo! Set to premiere July 13th! A day after ALML finale. I will move from here to that thread after. :D

*IU is really serving elegant looks in this drama. We will get to see a new side of her role here! Can't wait!* :wub:

Me, too. Everytime I hear Chai sings I'm crossing my fingers that it's alright and it'll be alright. :bawling:

I'm already on the thread of Hotel Del Luna. :D

After this, I'm transitioning over to Hotel Del Luna to heal the process of what the ending will be for this drama. If it's happy, I'm happy to go, if it's sad, hopefully so scary ghost will help scare the pain away. :)

Hi hi chinggu~~

after always become silent reader..I think I must join this thread even just say how much I love this drama a lot..

I really enjoy how all of you really ship our danyeon :wub: their chemistry very daebakkk~~ alsoooo I like how they still use their wedding ring in offscreen..not just SHS in her last IG post..but also KMS in his hair stylist IG..maybe I must also join shipper thread :flushed:

For this drama, I really hope it will be happy ending..although maybe it become cliche like another drama maybe Dan in coma and finally wake up and his memory still there..lee yeon seo already get too much pain, and Dan is the only one her happiness..also for Dan too..yeonseo is his happiness..I hope writernim not that malicious to make their character be so tragic..this is fantacy romance right, not melodrama :bawling:

I don’t remember seeing something so romantic, bittersweet, symbolic and epic in a long time as Yeon Seo and Dan kissing without giving a damn that the wind of death is blowing at their wedding; basically defying death, the deity and fate in one fell swoop as they walk, holding each other’s hands, on the path they chose together, pledging and binding themselves to each other with the rings, denoucing fate in their marriage vows and rebelling against the deity himself when they proclaim they only believe in each other, sealing their promise with a kiss.

7h1ymmt.jpg

“It’ll be a small and simple wedding just between the two of us. I am going to marry you no matter what. I’ll use this as my bouquet, so keep it well.” 

The wedding was the perfect embodiment of the whole “it’s just the two of us in the world” and “the OTP against the world” motifs. They are no guests and it isn’t actually an official marriage - there is no priest to sanction it nor do YS and Dan register their marriage: they really do not subject to anyone, be it the deities or the state. The only thing in the world they need is each other. The lack of guests is quite apt because they are both such loners and basically only live for each other. Furthermore, Dan literally has only YS left in the world while she only cares for Dan, Mrs. Jung and Gureum.

0MC4d0o.jpg

On a final note, it’s extremely fitting that Mrs. Jung and Gureum are the only ones present at DanYeon’s wedding because they have been their two cupids from the start. Mrs. Jung was the one who persuaded YS that Dan loved her and always brought Dan back whenever the OTP argued; while Gureum was the one who brought them together in the first place because it was his barking which Dan followed in the park and which led him to his Yeon Seo.

XZJMjFc.jpg

For those who don’t know (or remember) me, I’m @heartoppaya who used to thirst over hot oppas a long time ago, like the Lochness Monster. Yes, I’m back!

I haven’t been a huge fan of L for a long time because well, SHINee happened for me, but damn son, this boy is working it here.

I feel like a proud noona but thing is, we’re both the same age. So I guess I can’t be his noona.

Thing is, someone needs to exorcise Kang Woo cuz he’s bothering me so much. He needs to like, go, or something. If we get some bromance moments between Kang Woo and Dan then I won’t be complaining. I would just be a happy viewer with more popcorn. But this drama Kang Woo creates around him is just, absurd. He’s the frigging Prima Donna here, amirite?

Anyway, where are my thirst chingus? We need to do some analyzing of the angelic anatomy now.

*stretches fingers*

I’ll start with my next post. Till then, adios.

Archived